forum

UNDEAD CORPORATION - Bloodthirsty Nightmare Lul...

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dawns
That's the thing HE THINKS IT'S TRASH (As do I but that's beside the point.) It's his opinion and the opinion of others; not objective. Stop treating it as such.
Frc

Dawnsday wrote:

That's the thing HE THINKS IT'S TRASH (As do I but that's beside the point.) It's his opinion and the opinion of others; not objective. Stop treating it as such.

Well it may be hard to know if he considers it to be trash or thinks its trash by his own opinions when someone after that said that those maps "are objectively trash", wouldn't you think?
Dre-
Too bad all the Bn's are all fucking scrubs keep going for rank fetish I STILL HAVE HOPE YOU CAN DO IT

stfu dawn u closet furry can't even fc mad machine nob :^)
Seijiro
Maybe you can keep discussions focused on this map and not some other ones, what do you say?
Bonsai

Write wrote:

Too bad all the Bn's are all fucking scrubs
be the change you want to see in the world
if more top-players cared enough to get involved in mapping/modding, there'd be more and better hard maps, it's as simple as that
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

Bonsai wrote:

Write wrote:

if more top-players cared enough to get involved in mapping/modding, there'd be more and better hard maps, it's as simple as that
New rules have actually motivated me to maybe try for BN again. So yeah you speak some truth fam.
Cheesecake
For a great low rate you can get online, go to The General and save some time!®
Sonnyc

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Dream is over boys.
Man, that was a common sense for like years, not something new!
Ayyri

EphemeralFetish wrote:

New rules have actually motivated me to maybe try for BN again. So yeah you speak some truth fam.
Go Matte. \o/

Edit: Denied cuz Fetish is a baka. :v
Hollow Delta

Bonsai wrote:

Write wrote:

I agree, I feel like if more players tried mapping / modding they'd learn why it's not easy to create a rankable, but 'good' map. Luckily for most mappers they can continue mapping they way they want with the new loved ranking.
Cryptic
  1. 00:18:564 (6) - NC to signify spacing change.
  2. A lot of my points in Bloodthirsty haven't been applied, definitely look over them again. (Like 00:25:730 (1) - there, 00:26:286 (2) - there, and then a lot of other places.)
Not going to nominate or anything, just doing a super light recheck until I realized a lot of what I brought up is still there...
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

Cryptic wrote:

1. 00:18:564 (6) - NC to signify spacing change.
  2. A lot of my points in Bloodthirsty haven't been applied, definitely look over them again. (Like 00:25:730 (1) - there, 00:26:286 (2) - there, and then a lot of other places.)
Not going to nominate or anything, just doing a super light recheck until I realized a lot of what I brought up is still there...
Fixed NC, changed something else suggested by another BN.

I did apply almost everything in your mod, aside from those 2 you pointed out and maybe 1 or 2 more later, so its just looks like I didnt considering you only rechecked the first 30 seconds.
Ayyri

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Fixed NC, changed something else suggested by another BN.
hi

f
Things that were done:
-00:53:730 - Changed to a curved slider, so the pattern at 00:52:730 - was more prominent / the sounds are visibly distinctly different.
-01:22:953 - Rather than a slider tail, it was made into a circle. Because it was following the same type of sound as 01:23:175 - , 01:23:397 - , and 01:23:619 -. Which were all clickable, making this one stand out as odd, if it wasn't the same. (Due to the pitch of the sound.)
-01:19:397 - The overall pattern became a bit more spaced, due to the vocal.
-01:35:397 - and 01:35:730 - Added hitsounds to the sliderheads.

continue soon™.
Alheak

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Dream is over boys.
What does "can't play/judge" even mean? I'm baffled such a vague term is used to define something this important.
It seems to be yet another rule to justify any retarded decision the higher-ups might have. The more obscure the rule, the more "technically not wrong" you can be. So fitting of the staff.

Good luck with the ranking, at least you didn't have the retarded idea to make it a hybrid set.
Dawns
This still isnt ranked mfw
huu
Bye bye...
nextplay
Loved when?
aetwuns

nextplay wrote:

Loved when?
Only the original creator of the map can submit it for loved, which cant happen because the original creator was banned
nextplay

Smolboi wrote:

nextplay wrote:

Loved when?
Only the original creator of the map can submit it for loved, which cant happen because the original creator was banned
Didn't know. rip
Lunicia
what how did he get banned
Weriko
hyppapu?
[ Eon Fox ]
Cheers.

To the first ever beatmap that has been murdered.
Kuruby
Mapper is not banned, just restricted.
i have rabies
gayzmcgee fc when
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish
Dreams never die
MyAngelSatania
time to rank this
7ambda
yahoo.com
fieryrage
9.26 lol i actually hope you're not serious about that
Cheesecake
hell yea
aetwuns
Oh boy here we go again
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

fieryrage wrote:

9.26 lol i actually hope you're not serious about that
Bn's wanted a jumpy solo. So I gave them one.
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
fuck it up
jeanbernard8865
bOI
7ambda
you've gotta be kidding me

huu
Ready for round 2?
Weber
MAXIMUM OVERNUTT
Soxeuu
Nice