forum

UNDEAD CORPORATION - Bloodthirsty Nightmare Lul...

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

MrSergio wrote:

Unused hitsounds:
drum-hitfinish3.wav
drum-hitfinish5.wav
drum-hitfinish7.wav

The rest looks fine for me.

I spotted those when I did my delay checks, already took them out. I think its one of those you have to delete and re download for.
Seijiro
Fixed few things in-game

logs for those interested
01:03 MrSergio: 00:47:730 (7,8,9) - I find these a bit too close to each other since you previously used a similar spacing for a stream
01:05 EphemeralFetish: Okay, let me see if I can up the scale a bit and still have it fit in there
01:06 EphemeralFetish: I dont want it too big otherwise the emphasis wont make sense compared to the previous one
01:06 MrSergio: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6047462
01:06 MrSergio: damn, pc is going so slow...
01:06 EphemeralFetish: Okay that can work
01:11 MrSergio: 05:02:124 (9,1,2,3,4) - this part is the only one having circles like that
01:11 MrSergio: 05:03:902 (9) - 05:05:680 (9) - 05:07:458 (9) - 05:09:236 (9) -
01:11 EphemeralFetish: Yeah I undermapped the first half to build intenisty and ease players in a but
01:12 EphemeralFetish: bit*
01:12 MrSergio: it's not really a problem since overall it''s hard as hell and makes no difference, but I prefer the second one
01:12 EphemeralFetish: Yeah the second one I did them all for that progressive difficulty curve
01:12 EphemeralFetish: Plus players are ready for it after the first one
01:13 MrSergio: 05:36:513 (1,2,3,4,5) - is this correctly snapped?
01:14 EphemeralFetish: Uhh
01:14 EphemeralFetish: No
01:14 EphemeralFetish: How did that happen
01:15 EphemeralFetish: Good spot
01:15 MrSergio: 06:59:902 (1) - this one has poor emphasis imo. The vocal starts from there, but there is no change in the curve
01:16 EphemeralFetish: I think theres 2 of those
01:16 MrSergio: idk, again, it's the same whether you change it or not, but seeing how vocals is the only instrument changing the song somehow it feels a bit a waste to leave it there
01:16 EphemeralFetish: I didnt see a problem but others mentioned it so let me see what I can do
01:17 EphemeralFetish: The reason I didnt is because I already emphasised the snare roll, so it would be weird to have another snap after 4 notes
01:17 EphemeralFetish: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6047509
01:17 EphemeralFetish: Easy fix though
01:18 MrSergio: nice
01:19 EphemeralFetish: Fixed the other as well in the previous kiai
01:19 MrSergio: 07:35:458 (1) - move it on the right as the others?
01:19 EphemeralFetish: Sure
01:20 MrSergio: I don't think I can come up with any other things to point out, so yeah
01:20 MrSergio: update and I can bubble
01:20 EphemeralFetish: Aight, quickly update

Let's see how this goes...
Ideal
oHHHHH MY GOD IS THIS GONNA DETHRONE APPARITION
FIND OUT IN A FEW WEEKS
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

Idealism wrote:

FIND OUT IN A FEW WEEKS
Just wait for the haters to come and ruin the fun.
Pelzio
Ideal

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Idealism wrote:

FIND OUT IN A FEW WEEKS
Just wait for the haters to come and ruin the fun.
I honestly hope this makes it, it's a fun map. Good luck and let's hope no drama happens with this one. \:D/
fieryrage
holy.
Anxient
Yunomi
i thot u were only suposd to bublbe whne u ghav 2 bublse adn qf reday for circljerk lo
jeanbernard8865
YES

FINALLY A BUBBLE

FINALLY

Seriously tho congrats on bubble, looking forward to qualify :3
ferret irl
oh fuck
Shiirn

let's get going
squirrelpascals
>hype comment goes here<
Monstrata
Not that it's unrankable but, is there a relationship between these two songs aside from being by Undead Corporation and part of Touhou Project?
Kaine

Monstrata wrote:

Not that it's unrankable but, is there a relationship between these two songs aside from being by Undead Corporation and part of Touhou Project?
Bloodthirsty Nightmare Lullaby is an arrange of Remilia Scarlet's theme, and The Empress is an arrange of Flandre Scarlet's. Remi is Flan's older sister. Also they're next to each other in the album :P
lilelf29
Gz and GL Fetish
Weber
you are a lunatic haha xDDDDDDDDD
Monstrata
Are they the only songs in the album? xD

Seems like two songs are being arbitrarily put together to make a mapset that's over 5 minutes, thus allowing both songs to be approved without needing a set. Not that i'm against it or anything though, because if people are fine with this, I'm totally going to do this in the future.
Pelzio
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/395739 is this not the same scenario or am i missing something
Kimitakari
Oh my god im hyping in
Makeli

Pelzio wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/395739 is this not the same scenario or am i missing something
do i need to start debating this here too lol?
Cheesecake
Some songs like these are better off without a full spread ok
Lasse
p/5445112 pretty much sums up the discussion we recently had about things like this
so right now everything is fine regarding rc and metadata
but keep in mind it also has to be fine for whoever is checking this or similar maps for bubble/qualify..
riktoi
UNDEAD CORPORATION - Songs Compilation
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish
Not gonna be explaining song relation anymore, or the rules to mixing songs like this. Its been explained by me and several people over the course of this thread multiple times. Please read the thread before asking questions that may have already been explained.
Zero__wind
questionable 1/6 notes:
00:15:397 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - 1/4 with some 1/8 imo
02:44:057 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
02:06:730 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - probably 1/2

and questionable 1/4 in the latter part:
06:12:124 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - most seem to be 1/2 with only a small portion of 1/4
07:05:236 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - seems overmapping

and questionable 1/3 notes:
06:51:384 (6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - 06:51:458 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - should be 1/2 and I can't really hear the note at 06:51:384 (6) -

may not be all, but I believe the above should be reconsidered more carefully
lilelf29

Monstrata wrote:

Seems like two songs are being arbitrarily put together to make a mapset that's over 5 minutes, thus allowing both songs to be approved without needing a set. Not that i'm against it or anything though, because if people are fine with this, I'm totally going to do this in the future.
I mean they're 2 songs directly after each other in the album and relate to each other, what more do you want?
Makes significantly more sense than the trash that edit a songs length and just add a spinner or something stupid.
Fezu

Monstrata wrote:

Kyshiro already did it with https://osu.ppy.sh/s/346740 , so I don't think its' that problematic.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/395739 Is already qualified and is having the same issues, anyways seems to've been discussed. So there shouldn't be an issue. Zzz.

I think its' fine to mix songs if they come right after eachother in the tracklist, not really sure if I'm fine with mixing songs from different albums together. Unless the mp3 editing makes the transition smooth and even then I don't like it that much.
Shibi
This is going to be ranked soon. I can feel it!
Spork Lover
00:10:731 and 02:39:391 - aren't these green points pretty much useless? xd
Also, I'm super hyped about this, good luck with ranking!!
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

Zero__wind wrote:

questionable 1/6 notes:
00:15:397 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - 1/4 with some 1/8 imo - Its a pure 1/6th drum roll.
02:44:057 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^ - Same here.
02:06:730 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - probably 1/2- This is a mix of 1/4 and 1/6th. I spoke with a few people about this and we agree that "Overmapping" it to make it more simple and easier to play is the better option.

and questionable 1/4 in the latter part:
06:12:124 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - most seem to be 1/2 with only a small portion of 1/4 - Same here, random mix of 1/3 1/4 and some just random notes. "Overmapped for simplicity.
07:05:236 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - seems overmapping - 1/4 drum roll is pretty clear here.

and questionable 1/3 notes:
06:51:384 (6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - 06:51:458 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - should be 1/2 and I can't really hear the note at 06:51:384 (6) - - Definitely not 1/2 I originally had this as 1/4 and people suggested I use 1/3 instead. I think its just another case of shitty guitar playing thats a total mess and you cant accurately map without it being stupid.

may not be all, but I believe the above should be reconsidered more carefully

Spork Lover wrote:

00:10:731 and 02:39:391 - aren't these green points pretty much useless? xd
Also, I'm super hyped about this, good luck with ranking!!
You're allowed to have green lines on top of timing points, so its no issue.
Dawns
bubble #2, let's do it!!
xDololow
Oh sh........
PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp
Osuology
I'm torn between whether I want a new 8 star map, or apparition to still be the hardest map since the song perfectly matches it. AGH
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

Osuology wrote:

I'm torn between whether I want a new 8 star map, or apparition to still be the hardest map since the song perfectly matches it. AGH
Look deep in your heart my child. You know you want this.
Fezu
osu! needs more UNDEAD CORPORATION!
Shiirn

Fezu wrote:

it really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
doesn't

this map's ok tho
Fezu

Shiirn wrote:

Fezu wrote:

it really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
doesn't

this map's ok tho
It really does.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this map ;)
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish
Undead Corp compilation soon boys :^)
Yuii-
01:26:730 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - There are some cool objects unsnapped by 1 ms

Nothing major though, just opened the map and randomly found some of them lul
show more