forum

[Pro] [osu!|Taiko|CtB|Mania] HueShift v1.1

posted
Total Posts
52
show more
Marisa Kirisame
lil question if I'm goin to use files from this (dev kit) in my skins, in what manner do i then have to give credit to you?
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

Marisa Kirisame wrote:

lil question if I'm goin to use files from this (dev kit) in my skins, in what manner do i then have to give credit to you?
Depending on what you use, you could credit me as "some elements originally made by JapanYoshiTheGamer" or "used templates from JapanYoshiTheGamer"
Crowie
WHAT ARE OCTAGONS
Crowie
there's 3 things I want to point out:
1. (idk if it's just for me but) the follow points appear way ahead of the hit objects and makes it confusing
2. the hit100's ect are a little too big
3. combo break sound too long and loud

generally this skin is harder to read than any skin I've used, but good aesthetics
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer
Achromatopsia skin has been updated with everything (except the mod icons) turned to black and white. Taiko skin was dropped because it's impossible to make that monochrome. http://www.mediafire.com/download/759jc ... topsia.osk
TreoxxTrooth
Lol
Xial
This is so great !
Prophecy
Great skin, and some of the bugs fixed, nice work!
PPo
I don't know why, but the slider circle overlay's have stopped working for me. I just see the normal hit circles as both start and end to my sliders. :(
If you know how to fix this, please tell me cuz this skin is awesome when it's working correctly. :)
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

PPo1 wrote:

I don't know why, but the slider circle overlay's have stopped working for me. I just see the normal hit circles as both start and end to my sliders. :(
If you know how to fix this, please tell me cuz this skin is awesome when it's working correctly. :)
That sounds like a Stable Fallback issue, not mine. Update your osu! client to at least Stable Latest, and see how that changes. (Stable Fallback doesn't have support for slider head and slider tail skinning!)
PPo

JapanYoshiTheGamer wrote:

PPo1 wrote:

I don't know why, but the slider circle overlay's have stopped working for me. I just see the normal hit circles as both start and end to my sliders. :(
If you know how to fix this, please tell me cuz this skin is awesome when it's working correctly. :)
That sounds like a Stable Fallback issue, not mine. Update your osu! client to at least Stable Latest, and see how that changes. (Stable Fallback doesn't have support for slider head and slider tail skinning!)
Thank you so much. It's working correctly now. :)
Hikona
This is a perfect skin! Thx men!
Zero0o0zero
Can you please help me put numbers into the circles? You said it was here but I don't know how to get the numbers on. Please help.
Did
Amazing skin!
- Jade -

Did wrote:

Amazing skin!
Agreed. I use this skin for CtB and I love being able to see where the fruits are in the map. The bright colors and white outlines on them really help, especially since my eyesight isn't the best unless I'm really close to the screen. The input itself is simple yet nice; nothing flashy or distracting. All of the sounds (especially the hitsounds) are really nice and calming to listen to.

Even if I just found this skin yesterday, it's already become my favorite. Good job. :oops:
AlwaysSinking
Is the colorblind modes not HD ? or am I fucking stupid ? ;-;
Incomp
This skin is phenomenal. You have major talent in graphic design.
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer
Target Practice and ScoreV2 icons have been made, because y'all just won't stop asking for them.
thnkg

JapanYoshiTheGamer wrote:

Target Practice and ScoreV2 icons have been made, because y'all just won't stop asking for them.
:P
Thanks!
CaptainAhab_old

Zero0o0zero wrote:

Can you please help me put numbers into the circles? You said it was here but I don't know how to get the numbers on. Please help.
flowbro03

CaptainAhab wrote:

Zero0o0zero wrote:

Can you please help me put numbers into the circles? You said it was here but I don't know how to get the numbers on. Please help.
Just check the numbers folder. Choose this folder inside that folder: I NEED NUMBERS!!! as one of the folders just copy those images in that folder and paste them on the hueshift folder. And if you don't have that folder, then just get the hd download to get a high definition skin and extra folders as well.
-Hannabi
So cool OwO
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer
Thank you for 10000 total downloads!
LouluigiS
Damn nice skin 8-)
Comfy Slippers
my go-to skin for the last 3-4 months.. nothing but praise
HotChocolate
<3 One of my favorite volumes <3
duhizy
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is it possible to have more than one "hitcircleoverlay" color for this skin?
coleiswolf
12/10. this skin is the best skin i have ever used. I prefer to use this skin because of the RGB colors you are using and how smooth it is. I would %100 refer this to new OSU! players.
Ghoastie
i didnt know you could hide the numbers!
Trko
Thank you for this man!
PenPenPenguin
I love your skin!
get404time
the image are broken
Ninjaism
this is it! the perfect skin
abfdx
Even with the FAQ I don't get it. How do you turn on the numbers? There is no folder inside the skin folder..?
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

abfdx wrote:

Even with the FAQ I don't get it. How do you turn on the numbers? There is no folder inside the skin folder..?
Make sure you downloaded a version that contains the customization folder. That means SD or HD, not Basic.
JerryKOD
lol how to download am small brain
TurtleWizward

JerryKOD wrote:

lol how to download am small brain
just click the link to download and click the file
Medioker
I know I'm 5 years late but Im trying to download the skin and links don't work anymore :(
iid3rp
Because you use the Gotham font, this skin looks like a "roblox-themed" osu! And I'm loving it! As playing mania, this is giving me nice inputs and the size is relatively nice and plain to read stacks. Same as the glow version. Keep it up!
Please sign in to reply.

New reply