forum

Pastel Simplicity

posted
Total Posts

Thank you very much for concerning about my skin. Please tell me how you feel about this skin:

I love it. This skin is great
64.41%
Still got some problem, but I like it overall.
18.64%
Normal then.
13.56%
I don't like it. The skin doesn't fit my taste.
1.69%
I hate it. This skin is awful.
1.69%
Total votes: 59
Topic Starter
Hokichi

MY FOURTH SKIN

Screenshot

Change Log

1. First upload (24/06/16)
  2. 30/06/16 update:
    - Fix score numbers
  3. 30/09/16:
    - Fix more minor stuff
    - Remove what are modifiable

Download link
hyouri
firrst
Topic Starter
Hokichi
Don't know if I should add extra stuffs for this ><
AGRX
i dont like the spinner too thick and flashy
Topic Starter
Hokichi

Agrrox wrote:

i dont like the spinner too thick and flashy
Ok then. I'll add extras for this :/
DeletedUser_5715021
Hmm... You should make a video showing more things like the menu interface, pass/fail screen and stuff. The hp bar it's too flashy and I loved the cursor. Good job and good skin! :)
-Ryuichi-
As Starters, The idea of the skin is really nice, Simple yet colourful, The gameplay is easy and not too distracting, Love the scorebar's idea as well, So this skin is Definitely going into my fav. skin Folder.
However, some of the graphics looks a bit low on some parts (Modes and Mod parts for example, score numbers as well) on a bigger screen, Maybe try to re-do them or do a @2x images as well.
Other then that, Overall it's a good skin, Have a nice day !
Topic Starter
Hokichi

inggod wrote:

Hmm... You should make a video showing more things like the menu interface, pass/fail screen and stuff. The hp bar it's too flashy and I loved the cursor. Good job and good skin! :)
Thank you ^^

Katekuna wrote:

As Starters, The idea of the skin is really nice, Simple yet colourful, The gameplay is easy and not too distracting, Love the scorebar's idea as well, So this skin is Definitely going into my fav. skin Folder.
However, some of the graphics looks a bit low on some parts (Modes and Mod parts for example, score numbers as well) on a bigger screen, Maybe try to re-do them or do a @2x images as well.
Other then that, Overall it's a good skin, Have a nice day !
Sure, I'll fix ^^
DeletedUser_8541283
Something I noticed while playing that made reading very difficult for me, the followpoints would show up before a hitcircle shows up. If this is what you intended, ignore this criticism. If it isn't intended, however, then you can fix it by doing something like this:

Otherwise a great skin, good work my dude!