forum

Super Dank Kantai Collection Skins :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Harubanana

Just a few Kantai Collection skins based off of the ones by RainAid.

Click for the original thread!!

v

v

v

Seeing as that original post was lacking in activity, I decided to start making some Kancolle skins based off of that design because they're pretty nice and it'd be a shame to see that thread and those skins die out. :c

If you guys have any requests, feel free to leave a comment or reply! Just make sure it wasn't already done by RainAid!

Spoinks
Nice jump making your first forum :3
Dinostache
Did you ask RainAid before posting this skin?
KylitFreak
Nice stuff m8!
Spoinks

Dinostache wrote:

I wouldn't see a reason why Haru needed to ask, RainAid has been inactive for who knows how long so asking wouldn't have done any good because he probably wouldn't have answered. That and Haru put the link of his forum pretty much giving him credit to the skins so there is nothing against the rule here. I think it would be a mistake to nuke this forum. At least Haru gave the link to the original skins unlike some who just make the same skin someone else has without giving credit.
Spoinks
I would like to make the first request. :3 Nagato pls
inaban_
Another request! :p can you make an amatsukaze one pls? <3 <3
inaban_

Spedoinky wrote:

There is a Nagato one on RainAid's Kancolle skins post. You should get it instead since it's already there
Spoinks

SakuraDarkness wrote:

Spedoinky wrote:

There is a Nagato one on RainAid's Kancolle skins post. You should get it since it's already there
Woops lol
Spoinks
I would like to request a different skin xD Ise pls
Topic Starter
Harubanana

SakuraDarkness wrote:

Spedoinky wrote:

I would like to request a different skin xD Ise pls
I'll start looking for art for them. :3
Dinostache

Spedoinky wrote:

Dinostache wrote:

I wouldn't see a reason why Haru needed to ask, RainAid has been inactive for who knows how long so asking wouldn't have done any good because he probably wouldn't have answered. That and Haru put the link of his forum pretty much giving him credit to the skins so there is nothing against the rule here. I think it would be a mistake to nuke this forum. At least Haru gave the link to the original skins unlike some who just make the same skin someone else has without giving credit.
I know he give credit i'm not blind. Anyway, I don't know why you can't see a reason why he need to ask before posting it. at the end of the day it's still his element. Mixed skins, or using other people's elements is not allowed if you don't have a permission. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/318193

deadbeat wrote:

The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.
crystalsuicune
Yeah I figured OP should still ask for permission,even if the original creator has long since been inactive.
At least he gave credit so props on that.

On the off chance that the original creator gave the a-ok,I'm still waiting on a KTKM-sama skin
Shimalazor
Oh, finally a new post about kancolle skins <3, can u make one of amatsukaze? Thanks ^.^
Spoinks

Shimalazor wrote:

Oh, finally a new post about kancolle skins <3, can u make one of amatsukaze? Thanks ^.^

SakuraDarkness wrote:

crystalsuicune wrote:

Yeah I figured OP should still ask for permission,even if the original creator has long since been inactive.
At least he gave credit so props on that.On the off chance that the original creator gave the a-ok,I'm still waiting on a KTKM-sama skin
Haru is out of town but both of these skins will be coming in the near future, perhaps a week or so. :3
Guri
this skin i think i must test it :D
DeletedUser_5715021
Oooh, finally!
still waiting Shimakaze tho
Topic Starter
Harubanana
Amatsukaze skin has been added :3
Separ
I would like to request a Harusame skin
Wuero_old

KylitFreak wrote: