Total Posts
show more
Jellyblob
x
Matrix
=yh
Liiraye
None :/

I tried once bit it failed bigtime. I dont think most ppl I know would ever even try oss, but considering how its growing, especially in The twitch communiy, some of them might give it a try
Tae

Pawsu wrote:

Should be moved to Surveys.
This ^

a few friends, but nobody that's stayed ahaha
Jellyblob
x
KoleciAlexandru
Cookiezi
Monstrata
Bill Nye the Chinese Guy
Mo mit o
Nobody
Kibbleru
hvicks 700 pp
Gaia
i changed the ranking system

kappa
Rumberkren

Matrix wrote:

please change thread name to: "How many lives did you ruin due to your sadism?"

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Why would I want to drag my friends into this hell.
Osu is not a game. It's an addiction.
i dragged 5 of my friends to try this game, never regret it ;)
WubWubWaffle
maiself ;)
ciara_old_1
few of my friends irl but i think they all quit
AlyNight
Nope
never brought anyone into this game.
Offdensen
Hetaloser
Ethan
My brother, - Morty -

He barely plays it tho
Shoutoshi
meh dad ma waifu and my brother fr liek 10 minuts
Kvathe
ProfPowerHouse, a friend from high school.

Then I quit and he got me back into the game. He's half my rank at this point.
Evil
Live
Its
Kiba
Luqanted

Jellyblob56 wrote:

please change thread name to: "How many lives did you ruin due to your sadism
Shiroka Weiss
I personally started osu! out of boredom, so I choose to start this awesome game on my own. but i also brought two people with me:

unHealing
he's my little brother and just started a few weeks after me, because I kept talking about it and insisted he had to try tooXD

DarksideShadow
She's one of my dear friends and the only one who actually tried this out. I showed her what this game is about and how to play it and she gave it a try.Even though she doesn't play ona regular base I guess she's happy with it.
Catgirl
i've seen this topic several times so i guess i'll post here finally

back when i was a newb i showed the game to a few of my friends, everyone liked it or thought it was cool, but none of them really kept playing after the first time i got them into it.

more recently i've done a ton of streaming on twitch, where i was a part of a non-osu! community, and i managed to get several people to play the game who are still playing to this day. i'd say maybe 15-20 people new. i've also got several people back into the game who used to play before.

in addition because i mostly play taiko, i've got a bunch of people who play other modes to show interest in taiko after watching my stream or talking to me. i think it's really cool, and of the people who are truly interested, some of them have been able to get pretty good at the game as well. one of them even passed me in rank and got very close to the top 200. c:
OSUSpeed_old
None...

Cuz my friends aren't weebs like me...
Runiel
My friends said that this game is too hard and they would rather play something else.