forum

osu! Cherry MX Blue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WolfBeatz
I would like some people to give their opinions on using MX Blue switches for osu! I may get an MX Blue mechanical keyboard, so I wanted some feedback from the community. Thank you!
Sayorie
reds are perfect if you want to play fast like sanic (you get tons of misclicks if you play games like SC2 or MMOs based from experience)
browns are simply like reds because you won't really notice the tactile bumps when you're playing fast
blacks are good if you want stamina and that heavier feel of 'recoil' when you click

blues are great for everything, except speed

buy blues because I'm telling you so and mx blue is the master race aaaarrrggghhhh RAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEE
FrzR
Using blues makes me perform a bit slower and my fingers wear out much more than what I do with reds. I personally prefer reds in that case, but singletapping with blues is fun. :D
Sorun
I've tried nearly all MX switch colors and browns feels the best imo. Reds I sometimes end up streaming to fast but browns I feel like I have more control.

I main blues though soooooo.... lol
chainpullz

Arthraxium wrote:

reds are perfect if you want to play fast like sanic (you get tons of misclicks if you play games like SC2 or MMOs based from experience)
browns are simply like reds because you won't really notice the tactile bumps when you're playing fast
blacks are good if you want stamina and that heavier feel of 'recoil' when you click

blues are great for everything, except speed

buy blues because I'm telling you so and mx blue is the master race aaaarrrggghhhh RAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEE
Gayz uses blues so I think you're a little off your mark with your speed assessment.
Endie-
MX blues are loud
FrzR

Endie- wrote:

MX blues are loud
TAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAK
kurodahatsuharu
I guest i'm the only one like QS1 sw then.
The Gambler
I use blues for all my typing/gaming needs EXCEPT osu. I have a red switch keypad for that purpose alone.
Topic Starter
WolfBeatz
You all have very interesting opinions.
The Gambler

WolfBeatz wrote:

You all have very interesting opinions.
It's better to experiment and make your own conclusions. Try buying bare switches from Digikey and soldering different switches onto your keyboard to experiment.
Rurree

kurodahatsuharu wrote:

I guest i'm the only one like QS1 sw then.
I honestly want to try QS1 switches. Just so I could find out whether I'd like the Steelseries Apex M800 or not, just for me to have a Steelseries dedicated setup. ;)