forum

KAKU P-MODEL - Big Brother

posted
Total Posts
show more
Arphimigon

Leader wrote:

00:20:108 (3,4,5,6,1) - Is this kind of pattern even rankable?
It's actually really easy to read and play and doesn't break any rules afaik so yay \ o /
Topic Starter
Voli

Leader wrote:

00:20:108 (3,4,5,6,1) - Is this kind of pattern even rankable?
Kinda last time i wanna explain that, we went over this a million times already and trust me, its more than fine. xD

The only place its hard to read is in editor, basically
Myxo
Amazing mapset. Qualified after a small irc mod! We only fixed two patterns and some NC issues.
diraimur
marry me desperate
Arphimigon
omg yes daddy
Topic Starter
Voli
omg yes mom
Vivyanne
sik tbh
!
Mao
Congrats <3
HappyRocket88
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Congratulations! >w<

It's interesting the fact no BNs looked at it but QATs did. XDDD

I should feel bad now. ;w;
pw384
i've been missing these patterns for long, congratz!
Gust

384059043 wrote:

i've been missing these patterns for long, congratz!
Karen
if you gonna revive the style it would be better to do it completely (cs5 and ar8), otherwise it looks kinda weird lol. Anyways good to see this kind of maps.
Renumi
aaaaaaaaaa
awesome
Topic Starter
Voli
Thanks everyone! <3

Karen wrote:

if you gonna revive the style it would be better to do it completely (cs5 and ar8), otherwise it looks kinda weird lol.
Yeah I was kinda expecting these kinda reactions, but unlike what a lot of people think, the map isn't supposed to be a copy of the old styles. What I tried to do is take the visual style from older mapping eras but still try to maintain a flow/feeling that is somewhat similar to the newer style maps. That's why I didn't make it ar8 and cs5 and I thought people would dislike that anyways, but if there's a desire for that I can go full 2009 mode if you want me to next time :P
Arphimigon

Karen wrote:

if you gonna revive the style it would be better to do it completely (cs5 and ar8), otherwise it looks kinda weird lol. Anyways good to see this kind of maps.
Hmm... maybe oldstyle patterns with newstyle settings? owo
Myxo
Yeah, the jumps and flow of this map are totally modern. Not sure why people think it's a copy of Kirby...
Topic Starter
Voli

Desperate-kun wrote:

Yeah, the jumps and flow of this map are totally modern. Not sure why people think it's a copy of Kirby...
it isn't and it wasn't ever supposed to be xD theres a KIRBY Mix map of this song ranked too (its really fun), so if people would rather play those, i'm not stopping em by making this map \o/
Arphimigon
Gratz owo!

(first one going for rank since how many years?)
You can change that to "(first one ranked since how many years?)" now!
Mismagius
good
-ihatethisgame-
I love this! Thx
Hula
Boner
T0RdL01
Мне нравится карта! 8-)