38.46%
Total votes: 39
Topic Starter
fatlooser
how many of you are queer or somethin
Mogsy
osu's original grumpy queer right here
AutoMedic
THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS IN THIS WORLD :^) :^) :^)

MALE AND FEMALE
AutoMedic

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE

AutoMedic wrote:

MALE AND FEMALE
AutoMedic

MALE AND FEMALE
Mogsy
nah
Ananda
-_-''
AutoMedic

Mogsworth wrote:

nah
oh yeah I forgot the third gender is mogsworth
Mogsy

AutoMedic wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

nah
oh yeah I forgot the third gender is mogsworth
Being NB Is SufferingRad As Hell
Railey2
by including bi-curious, you've made everyone who isn't completely sexually repressed a member of the LGBT-category. People are naturally curious about everything (well, most things at least), the only people that aren't curious about sex with the other gender are people that were conditioned to think of it as gross or immoral.

Either way, with that, your criteria for the LGBT-category became to broad. Following the common definition, I definitely do not belong to the LGBT-crowd. Following your definition however, I do (cause bi-curiosity). Bad survey, imo.
Topic Starter
fatlooser

Railey2 wrote:

by including bi-curious, you've made everyone who isn't completely sexually repressed a member of the LGBT-category. People are naturally curious about everything (well, most things at least), the only people that aren't curious about sex with the other gender are people that were conditioned to think of it as gross or immoral.

Either way, with that, your criteria for the LGBT-category became to broad. Following the common definition, I definitely do not belong to the LGBT-crowd. Following your definition however, I do (cause bi-curiosity). Bad survey, imo.
You have a good point there.
Navizel
LGB is acceptable. The rest is some mental disorder.
Mogsy

Navizel wrote:

i heard being wrong is cute this season
Yuudachi-kun
I would call gender dysphoria a disorder. If it wasn't then it would never cause problems in the first place.
roshan117

Mogsworth wrote:

Navizel wrote:

roasted
Navizel

Mogsworth wrote:

Navizel wrote:

hi cutie
Mogsy

Khelly wrote:

I would call gender dysphoria a disorder. If it wasn't then it would never cause problems in the first place.
There's an implication that comes from just calling it a blanket mental disorder rather than recognizing gender dysphoria as a legitimate thing. An implicit tone in calling it a disorder, if you will.

Dysphoria Is A Legitimate Thing Tho So

Navizel wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

hi cutie
I'm in a state of permanent cuteness regardless of seasonal trends so thank u (◡‿◡✿)
Yuudachi-kun
Also I don't get why it's LGBT when the first three are sexualities and the last one isn't. Also I believe there are only two genders and all the other ones people make up on the internet are either hilariously inane or just different levels of male and female. Like this genderfluid bullshit - Oh so sometimes you feel like male and sometimes female? Wow, look there's the two right there!

And having an opinion not 100% accepting of the trans community makes you transphobic. Fuck those people.

I'm mad now.
Navizel

Mogsworth wrote:

Navizel wrote:

hi cutie
I'm in a state of permanent cuteness regardless of seasonal trends so thank u (◡‿◡✿)
That must be why you're wrong all year long
Mogsy

Khelly wrote:

Also I don't get why it's LGBT when the first three are sexualities and the last one isn't. Also I believe there are only two genders and all the other ones people make up on the internet are either hilariously inane or just different levels of male and female. Like this genderfluid bullshit - Oh so sometimes you feel like male and sometimes female? Wow, look there's the two right there!

And having an opinion not 100% accepting of the trans community makes you transphobic. Fuck those people.

I'm mad now.
The gender binary is instilled in society. It's more than just feeling like one or the other, it feels like you exist in the weird grey in the middle. I don't ever feel like I'm either, and some days I feel like I learn percentage-wise towards one side of the societal spectrum more than the other. Just as there's a spectrum of sexuality, there's a gender spectrum. I'd say being exclusionary of this is transphobic. Not saying this to put you down but to explain my own viewpoint as a nonbinary person.

The reason why the the "T" in LGBT exists is due to history and many shared struggles. Here's a good article on the subject matter.

sry if u think im wrong kiddies but i did my homework
Yuudachi-kun
Wow I'm a kiddie now
show more