placeholder for m4m! your mod is so awesome that i don't think i can contribute as much as u do lol
Here from my queue. Please mod https://osu.ppy.sh/s/462576 cause length is almost the same
Reunion of Goodbye
- 00:16:082 (1) - It's not because it is a big white tick that you need to make the 1/1 slider here, try making it here 00:15:907 - it's better for the vocal, fits better the music, and there's no clickable sound in the middle of it. < as I said, I'm not a big fan of following vocal. And I think it still fit because it's following the main rhythm. No change for now, might be considered tho
- 00:21:663 (1) - I wouldn't stack these < Why? for my "defense" I stacked this because the circle following similar sound as this 00:20:791 (2) - and I would like to make a little "symmetrical" pattern
- 00:35:617 (1) - Same with the slider, is better at 00:35:442 - also I think 00:35:965 - should be clickable < wub nope. I still consider the first one because that part is silent part and the vocal is the most dominant one, but on this part, there's a very big drum sound here 00:35:617 emphasized with big white tick so I hate (sorry for the mean word) to ignore it. And here 00:35:965 I guess it's pretty normal to cover drum-kick sound with slider tail, no?
- 00:40:675 (6,7) - Instead of almost muting the sound of the end of the slider and some other circles, I think you can make a 1/1 slider. < Lol good point, I don't really have good excuse for this but somehow I want to keep. Well I guess I can use this excuse... This is the hardest diff so I want to make the pattern more tricky, and I guess using circle here 00:41:024 would emphasize it better and would separate it from the vocal note.
- 00:57:070 (2) - A little ugly this pattern < You talk like Yoda, lol. Honestly I don't really see your point... it's a pretty common pattern.. Is it ugly because it looks kinda unbalanced? Well, I tried to fix it I guess.
- 00:57:768 (4) - No, don't end this like that, 00:57:942 - this is totally clickable, make something like this 00:59:163 (9,1) - < Yeah, I've been declining this kind of mod and I guess I would do it on this one too. I don't want to make too many tricky pattern like that. I think too much of those would make the map less fun (personal opinion)
- 02:15:907 (4) - ^ ^
- 03:21:662 (1,2) - Oh, why not a 1/1 slider? < I'm following vocal for this good part.
- 03:20:617 (6) - NC < okay
- 03:37:710 (5,6) - I think you should place them higher, and place 03:38:058 (7) - a little lower. < Only moved (7) a little lower
- 03:20:617 (6) - I would place this farther away < What? from where? I think it's far enough from the previous note to make emphasize
- 00:07:710 (1) - This should be at 00:07:535 - < Nah, same reason as the first I guess. And there's bigger guitar sound at this one too.
- 00:09:803 - It should be interesting mapping this sound, so making a 1/2 slider and one circle may be better < Good point, fix
- 00:22:884 (2) - NC? < nah
- 00:38:058 (4) - Yeah, those "mute" sounds are no good, 00:37:710 - from here add a circle and them the slider, also here 00:38:407 - you can use whistle drum hitsound, it fits good with the music < simply talking, swap them right? Okay then
- 00:39:803 (1,2,3,4) - Instead of making the same thing with 2 and 4, why not use sliders? They fit the vocal too.< what
- 00:41:024 (7,1) - I think if the slider comes first is better. < nah, drum
- 01:13:814 (2) - Make the same as slider 1, there's a sound at 01:13:989 - < okay
- 01:16:082 (1) - I think is ok not having a NC here, but NC here 01:17:477 (2) - < Nah I prefer NC at the big stopping sound
- 01:30:907 (3,4) - circle first and then the slider < Why? It's following both, vocal and drum nicely this way
- 01:42:593 - You shouldn't ignore this sound < Once in a while would be fine I guess... For a little variation ^^
So... I'll end it here, it's becoming repetitive with the rhythm thing, it's a good map though.
Hope it helped, good luck!
Hello mod from my queue~
Oh boy not only are you prob better mapper than me, this mapset has multiple mods already. Oh well, I'll try to scrape something together.Easy
- 03:21:663 (1,2) - totally not nazing here, but you could change the shape of the curve of the slider 1 a little to make this blanket better < lol, okayCurrent
- 04:21:663 (3) - Is this shape intentional, like I know now it's the same as 04:22:361 (4) - but visually the first one doesn't fit as well as the latter < I guess I'll just blanket this hellish slider 04:23:058 (1) -Normal
- 04:22:361 (4) - if this is supposed to be blanket you should prob fix it < wut, that's a circle. The selection is glitching I guess...Hard
- 00:27:942 (7,8,9,1) - I know you said no blanket mods, but you should definitely do something to this pattern visually. Since there a little break after the slider 1, there's a lot of possibilities to do blankets and/or triangles or smth else without disturbing the following patterns. < Nah, if I blanket 00:28:465 (9,1) - it would ruin the jump for emphasize. It's good enough I think
- 00:47:651 (7,8) - This probably falls under your category of sliders not meant to blanket, but I see no reason not to do so. It would look visually better and the spacing would be more even too, leading to more smooth transition while playing. Blanketing it wouldn't even break the triangle pattern you have there atm < meant to be another emphasize, but well, I guess this part is not really urgent... fix
- 01:16:082 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - I don't know if these are supposed to be in straight line or curved, but atm they aren't really either < lol, screw that part. Fix
- 01:25:326 (2,3) - No reason not to blanket this slider 2 < Well the reason is "I'm lazy" I guess. Fix
- 01:26:198 (4,5,6) - This might again fall to the category of what you have intended, but personally this is the first place in your mapset I'm not really sure what you are trying to do (visually that is). 01:26:198 (4,5,6) - Blanket is off and other than that, 01:26:721 (5,6) - are not constructing any clean structure, only thing that is constant is the spacing from sliderend 4 to circle 5 to slider 6. They aren't even connected to the structure of 01:24:454 (1) - which was earlier in the area. < Well, this is why I hated Hard... They restrain the jumps which make my patterns less appealing... Well, fix. I don't really triangled them btw.Also triangled the beginning of slider 4 here with the objects before it.
- Except you of course do it better and more carefully than me here lol
- 01:40:326 (6,7) - I wonder why these are intentional as you say not to make blanket mod. What makes them better than simply blanketing them? 01:40:326 (6,7) - Same. If you have blanketing, at least triangle 01:40:326 (6,7,8) < This one is alright I guess. Tried to make triangle and blanketed 01:40:326 (6,1) - tho
- Rest was pretty much the same drill, blankets undone here and there. Because you didn't want blanket mod I'm not gonna mention 'em here. I still think you should definitely blanket at least some of them though. < Yeah, gonna consider thoseReunion of Goodbye
- I guess it's part of the business nowadays, but 03:27:244 (1) - forget actual star ratings (didn't check those with anything) this part is like half star harder intensity-wise than almost anything else here while playing, not too big fan when considering it like that. On the other hand it was pretty fun tho < yes indeed lol, I think that part of the bridge is a total climax and should be climaxed as well.
- Okay I'm just going to cut it short here. Almost everything else that came into my mind here were visual, mostly blankets, so I'm not gonna post anything here. You can see for yourself if there are some ones you would like to change. < If I'm dedicated enough, lolGood luck!
- The maps played mostly fairly well. I also saw what you mean with intended overlaps, they were mostly constant and all that. I didn't get what you meant with intended non-blanketing at times though, as you prob see from my mod. There were many cases where blanketing would've made it play worse, it's understandable. That wasn't true every time though. < Gonna share my personal experience here, feel free to skip, lol. This is my new mapping style with free styled pattern, no blanket, extra overlapping, as long as the flow feel nice I'll go on. My old mapping style is a total contrary, everything must be in order, there's must be a reason why a note is there, blanket, triangles, everything. But then I realized that my old mapping style not really play fun because of uneven spacing and it also not really fun in mapping either. Since then I disliked blanket and wanted to make "maps as arts". I guess that, lol.
Hi I am back for the m4m![Reunion]
- 00:16:779 (3,4) - improve blanket? < nah, don't mean to blanket here
- 01:32:477 (4) - i believe 1/2 slider would be better instead of 3/4? < it doesn't really matter imo. It kinda make a longer, unsplitted sound that I think is pretty fitting for this part
- 02:32:826 (1,7) - not stacking them? you don't stack previously < once in a while won't matter, lol
- 03:27:244 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - all anti-clockwise flow? pretty unfriendly to mouse players lol < heh, I don't know xD it just turned out like that
- 03:37:012 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - i don't agree with the ds change. it's quite unintuitive < what? I don't really get your point here.
- 04:21:663 (1,2,3,4) - better shape? < any suggestion?
I couldn't really find any problem. so i will shoot stars instead.
no kds < accident kudos
Reunion of goodbye
- 00:07:710 (1) - kind of weird to put a repeat here. especially with the whistle on the tail. I think you would benefit more from just a longer slider, I also suggest starting the slider 1 red tick sooner because that's when the held out vocal exists. Even if you argue the repeat is for the guitar, then you become inconsistent with 00:06:314 (1,2,3,4,5) - where you map for vocals instead. If you wanted to map for guitar you should have sliders 00:06:314 (1,2,3,4,5) - Plus that would match 00:04:221 (3) - where you put a slider for vocals. < 00:04:221 (3) - and 00:06:314 (1,2,3,4,5) - follow both, vocal and guitar. Why choose one while you can follow both? And the same here 00:07:710 (1) - a 1/1 reverse slider would also fit for long vocal sound imo.
- 00:10:326 (5,1) - there is no reason for 1 to be clickable, BOTH the vocal and guitar hold a not starting 00:10:326 - and the guitar comes back at this time 00:10:675 - . Do something like http://puu.sh/sQKS8/9eaad8c92f.jpg < okay, got your point here
- 00:12:768 (5) - 00:14:163 (4) - the repeat is coverings a decently strong sound but its not clickable, might as well use a long slider since player doesn't benefit from having this repeat. < following the vocal sound here, and yet, not ignoring the drum. I think it's a win win. And I don't really get the "player doesn't benefit from having this repeat" part. I don't think adding a repeat would make the map less fun or something.
- 00:16:954 - you should cover this sound somehow, repeat slider seems like your thing so it wouldn't be bad here. < well, a little sound don't really matter actually, but I do change tho. I used two 1/2 sliders instead because I think it fit better.
- 00:21:663 (1) - ??http://puu.sh/sQL8H/0f6ce96a1d.png maybe go to this tick? < I think someone said that the sound end there and I think I agreed. Still agreed tho
- compare 00:26:547 (3,4,5) - with 00:23:756 (3) -, with the circles you are making the strong beats clickable, and with the repeat slider that is what's lacking. < variation thing I guess. I still worried a lot about variation back then and well I guess it's not that bad.
- 00:28:640 (1) - there is no reason to stray from the rhythming you've been using, < what?
- 00:29:512 (2) - the white tick should be clickable. (it is possible to have emphasis at the end of a slider, but this isn't doing it. < I think on this part, the red tick and white tick is pretty much equal. I mean both have drum sound, only the red tick has the deeper one (what's that thing called, I dunno) and the white tick has the snare. I think it's won't really matter to map it this way since the sound at white tick is not that distinctly big either.
- 00:33:436 (4,5) - the play doesn't benefit from this additive rhythm < It's pretty fitting so it won't matter imo. It's not like you can't add extra triplets.
- 00:34:134 - through 00:56:547 - you need to re-work your rhythms. There are lots of times where 00:34:570 - this sound is being passively represented and not emphasized properly, randomly you have spots where 00:35:442 (3) - its clickable like this and this 00:38:233 - you should be picking something and following it consistently, the best thing for a section like this would be to work around the snare hits. < Well, I notice only a few slider that make the snare don't clickable. First is here 00:36:489 (4) - Like here 00:12:768 (5) - 00:14:163 (4) - I'm following both, vocal and drum with this slider so it pretty much win win. And here 00:49:570 (1) - well I don't really have excuse for this one so maybe I should just change it. The rest of the snares are clickable so I think it's pretty consistent.
- 00:57:768 (4) - you're also inconsistent with these, sometimes the white tick after them is clickable but not always, I suggest having it always clickable because that is the accented note which is supported by snare AND guitar. < nah
- 01:07:012 (2) - I suggest changing this to 2 1/4 sliders since 01:07:012 - this is snare 01:07:186 - and this is a different drum. < I see your point but I hate that kind of rhythm. Sorry
- 01:12:593 (3,4,5,6,7) - The rhythm is http://puu.sh/sQM9s/3bbfb9e6b9.jpg < I don't feel like changing it.... I see your point, but I think it still fit and make a nice lead up too so I doesn't really matter imo.
- 01:13:814 (2) - would be better without repeat. < there's a drum
- 01:18:524 (1,1) - this is underwhelming, space these out a bit. There is TONS of emphasis in the music, and 0 emphasis in the map. something like 02:35:617 (1,2,1) - actually works. but people would complain you didn't map 01:18:524 - < that's a 1/4 pattern. But okay, a bit
- 01:27:942 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - no sound to back this up, < there are sounds
- 01:37:186 (2,3,4) - this is a good example of additive rhythm that benefits the player. < okay
- 02:58:640 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - these are in the wrong spots. The rhythm is http://puu.sh/sQM9s/3bbfb9e6b9.jpg < right
- there are just general issues like what I pointed out throughout the map.
- probably would help if remapped certain sections
- 00:01:954 - its feels like you are leaving random spaces. try something like http://puu.sh/sQMom/f7d77fdfd0.png < I guess I'll keep thing simple for silent part on Hard. Don't feel like changing, dunno why lol. I'm not a big fan of your rhythm.
- 00:07:710 (5,6) - DOn't stack like this, very bad. For hard players they won't be able to tell what rhythm gap this is, because it looks like 1/4 < Hard players nowadays are not that inexperienced. Nowadays players are scary.
- 00:11:896 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - look at how you rhythm this, its beautiful. Do your rhythm like that for a the section right before it 00:09:105 (1,2,3,4,5) - < They are definitely on a different level. 00:11:896 (1,2,3,4,5) - totally should be more advanced because the new instrument like the drum and bass entered. While the rhythm before it, it still silent thus it should be much simpler. You're the one who told me to make distinctive difference between verse before...
- 00:14:512 - this is another random break < not really random imo, the sound is kinda stopped there and I don't like mapping vocal.
- 00:31:779 (2,1) - 00:32:651 (4,1) - Another instance where you should just stack it normally. < I don't really like normal stack for stops like this.... And I think it don't really make difference....
- 00:56:547 - this section is better in this diff than the highest diff. < okay
- 01:07:012 (5) - change it to fit the rhythm like I said in the highest diff for that one part http://puu.sh/sQMGb/7af40fe75e.jpg < I don't feel like doing so, lol. Same reason as highest diff I think
- 01:18:524 (5) - same comment as before. < the emphasize thing? well what excuse should I use here..... I want to make consistent moving stack (what's that thing called) I guess and I think since it's not a 1/2 rhythm, but 1/1 rhythm I think it's similar to this 00:31:779 (2,1) - little stops.
- 01:27:942 (3) - this doesn't really work because strong beats exist here 01:28:117 - and 01:28:291 - < the entire thing is on par imo
- 01:31:779 -01:34:570 (6) - this is clickable, but 01:32:477 - 01:35:965 - isn't? inconsistencies like this are throughtout < I don't have much option on Hard. If I make all the snares clickable like I did on Insane, it might cause too much notes and thus making it too hard. Lower your expectation for consistencies on Hard. As long as the sound that should be mapped, mapped, consider it as consistent.
- general things are, don't make something look like a 1/4, and improve rhythm choice, be consistent on which sounds you can click and which sounds you can't
- nothing much I can say for you other than in the beginning don't spam so much 1/1, use long beats too. < might consider this. But I think the Normal already has perfect star diff so maybe changing this part would also disturb the star diff...
- 00:02:128 - I wouldn't repeat this, I would have something like this to follow rhythm more closely http://puu.sh/sQNlO/4ad8d0ca49.jpg < I prefer to keep it simple since this is a silent part. It's not good to throw in too much stuff here.
- 00:03:524 - and then have a 3/1 slider here. which would help 00:04:919 (2) - make more sense. < I didn't apply above, soo
- 00:06:314 (1) - take a beat off of this to make 00:07:710 - clickable. < fixed this one
- tbh your whole intro(00:00:733 - to 00:11:896 - needs remap, its not following anything. < it's following the main beat tbh. You don't need detailed map for this.
All diffs are full of rhythmic inconsistencies like what I've pointed out, rework those, and if you have any questions feel free to pm me in game.
Hello, M4M from Queue
Per your request, the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/541555Just a general thing, but did the top left corner offend you? (Ctrl+A your map to see what i'm talking about)
00:10:849 (3,4) - I don't feel that 00:10:849 (3,5) get enough emphasis the way you have it, so I would recommend reworking spacing here. Ctrl+G would give an idea of what I think needs emphasis, but that would be too much spacing IMO. < Yeah, I dunno... It's a pretty silent part so I don't think giving that much jump would be good .-. And it's no really reason to add emphasis I guess since the sound is not too big either. Instead, because it's a linear flow, I guess I have to adjust the spacing a bit so the distance would be the same and thus easier to hit. Completely unrelated to your mod actually xD
00:18:175 (3,4) - I get that you're following the drums here, but I think switching to vocals would work better here: http://i.imgur.com/jA8BrVt.png < Nah, I would reconsider if you mention the silent part. But this part, the drum is the big sound okay, so I think it would make more sense to follow the drum. It's also kinda follow the vocal tho.
00:25:849 (1,3) - Could you make this overlap similar to the ones you used before? Like the one at 00:25:326 (5,1). < Hmmh... it would be too close to previous slider that way. I'll just move (3) so it won't overlap anymore~
00:26:896 (5,2,7) - Same as above. It's clearly intentional, but using too many different forms of overlaps for the same section of the music doesn't make too much sense to me. < Same as above too. But I won't change this one because it's just at it's perfect position.
01:25:326 (4,2) - Visual distance is a bit more cramped than it should be IMO. < Hmmm.... right. I couldn't find a nice way to fix it while keeping the blankets tho... I think it's better now (?)
02:12:593 (3) - It might be an issue with most your wave sliders, but this slider looks pointer than I think it should be. It's noticeable here because of the blanket. < you mean too curvy? Some like it curvy~ And I think, yeah, it makes good blanket.
02:53:756 (1) - A 1/2 repeat would probably function better to reflect the vocal here. < Good point, I don't really have reason to deny that fact but I refuse to change. I guess it's up to taste, but for technical reason... I think the sound is very big and long 1/1 slider would emphasize it better. And I don't know... the vocal seems... weak (?) It's not really so weak, but I think just don't really worth mapping.
Sorry that I couldn't find much, but it's a pretty solid map.00:01:431 (3) - Not a big fan of the rhythm here because you're trying to follow guitar, but a prominent guitar note ends up on a reverse. Try this rhythm, since you can then follow vocals and guitar better: http://i.imgur.com/2htgo5D.png < Hmmm I'm totally thinking on this one. I guess the bigger sound is here 00:01:779 but it don't make my rhythm good either because it covered with a slider tail. But I guess, your rhythm is no change either.... The only big sound here 00:01:605 is vocal and I don't think it's not that big either.... I'm confused. I guess I'll keep...
00:05:965 (6) - Why not a 1/2 slider to map the guitar note on 00:06:140? < Good point.
01:37:012 (4,6) - Could be a blanket. < Changed something. Not really blanket tho. Too lazy, lol
01:41:896 (2,3,4,5) - Not a fan of the visual distance between 2 and 5, seems a bit cramped. < Move them further a bit. I'm out of space here...
02:05:268 (7) - You should really map more of the guitar sounds here. Intensity picked up but rhythm calmed down, which isn't good. < hahaha let that one be.
02:07:535 - Any reason why this isn't mapped? Similar to the point above this, and it honestly looks like you could stack/overlap a circle here with 02:06:838 (2). < I don't like vocal. There's no drum there. And I'm trying to put the number of notes to minimum.
02:41:896 (6,7,1) - This is awesome! < Lol, what's so awesome xD
02:56:198 (8,4) - Why not incorporate the partial overlaps you like to use here instead of the stack? < Ehh, it depends on my feeling maybe. Partial overlap here won't really looks good because reason...
03:34:221 (4,5) - Not a fan of this angle, try rotating this 10 degrees clockwise? < I think it's not the angle that mattered, it's the position... I change the position a bit instead.
03:44:076 (1) - I think some long sliders would fit this better than a spinner. < Insane did that. This is the downgrade version of Insane.
Nice set, good luck to you (and good to see you again). < I totally forgot you for a while xD
from mod queue ^^
firstly i wanna stay nice song tho xD < Thank you I guess... I shouldn't be the one saying ty tho xD
Reunion of Goodbye00:02:128 (1,2) - first thing i saw .. blanket ^^ < Read the description. I'll skip all blanket modsyou did
try do it like this intead
00:01:779 - move this slider to here 00:02:303 (2) - so you could see the blanket more clearly ^^ after fixes put back where it belong
00:22:884 - how about NC here then 00:23:058 - disable this nc < Nah, I prefer NC at big white tick to emphasize it better.
00:41:198 (1,2) - blanket .... move this slider 00:41:547 - to here 00:41:111 - you can see ^^
00:42:593 - straight slider? since you already put straight slider here 00:42:244 - make it a balanced so it look not to messy < Hmm... I don't really see it as messy tho... Well, there's no real reason not to apply this but I think I'll left it be... Why? I'll just use alibi, lol. First, it's a NC so I think I'll use different shape to differentiate it. And I think it would make a nice "blanket" pattern here 00:42:593 (1,3) -
01:20:617 (3,5) - fix blanket
01:22:884 (1,2) - again blanket
02:10:500 (1,2) - blanket
02:34:744 (2,3) - blanket this
02:57:593 (4,1,2) - blanket this as well .. lol i just realise .. all the mod i give is about blanket xD
03:49:047 (2,1) - blanket this too
-It good already just fixing so it look more nicer
Hard00:30:907 (8) - i think reverse slider here much better < Hmmh? Why tho. There's no sound that would indicate 1/4 reverse slider and I wouldn't put too much 1/4 rhythm in Hard.
00:28:465 (9,1) - blanket this < Still would ignore these
00:38:058 - feels like this missing a note < Considering that I'm following drum (read the description), the sound there is only vocal, and the drum is nicely stops here 00:37:884 I think it would be pretty appropriate to make a little pause there too.
01:10:151 (8,1) - blanket can be better
01:10:151 (8,1) - this as well.. feel like it missing a note < Where do you want me to add note? That's a tight 1/2 pattern.
01:31:779 (6,7) - better the blanket please ^^
01:32:651 - missing note? again < Same reason as 00:38:058 -
01:48:872 - flow more better this way < Nah, I disliked circular motion now. Did some change to make it somehow better tho.
03:15:210 - idk why but you leave a lot of random spaces that supposed to have a note in it .. try slow the song to 25% you can heard more clearly < Same thing as 00:38:058 - as well. I wouldn't like to stuff to much thing in Hard. I've tried to do so and the SR increased to almost Insane. So I would like to add as many 1/1 breaks as possible to put it simply. And they're not random either since I only stopped at where there's no drum since I mainly following drums.
03:26:896 (8) - flow can be better < Your suggestion don't really make it better tbh... Just let the flow break here maybe so I can make another flow break to (1) and thus emphasized it.
and dont forget to blanket this 03:26:896 (8,1) - if you do the flow that i suggest
that all i think ^^
good luck \o/
sup dazai < sup dazai too
Reunion of Goodbye
00:01:954 - i think this deserves a click (vocals) more than 00:02:128 - because there really isnt any sound there. < Hmmm I still kinda hear the guitar sound at white tick tho...
00:13:989 (3,4) - blanket? < lol, this one wouldn't hurt I guess. fix
00:16:082 (1,2,3) - could alter the shape of 1 to get a better blanket with 2 and 3. if you make this change, update the rest of your wave sliders as well. < not a really big fan of not-curvy slider wave tbh. But this one do look too curvy... I make it less curvy but don't blanket it.
00:23:756 (3,1) - increase DS for cymbal crash < right... Why did I even do this. It's a nice pattern too T-T. Fixed tho, I hope the pattern looked fine.
00:29:512 (2,1) - ^ < fix
00:39:803 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - looks kinda cluttered here, how about putting 5 in between 2 and 7? < fixxx
01:31:082 - auto-clap? < right
01:55:151 (1,2) - fix blanket < kay
01:58:814 (4,1) - could use more DS, has somewhat strong drum and vocals < Right... I sure cared too much about pattern back then...
02:34:221 (1) - 02:34:919 (3) - would look better if both of these blanketed 02:34:744 (2) < (3)'s shape is more for flow... I decided to un-blanket both of them for consistency, lol.
02:45:384 (1,2,3) - flow seems a bit too linear to be comfortable imo < right... did something.
03:45:384 (2,3) - could try getting a better blanket around the first red anchor of 3 < Tried to do that tho... I guess it's imperfect then. Tried to perfect it.
04:00:733 (1,2) - i think this should have less DS than this 04:01:780 (5,1) - since 04:01:954 (1) has the cymbal crash+vocals, while 04:01:257 (2) only has vocals < I'm out of space here, lol. Help.
04:29:861 (1,3,4,5) - aesthetics dont look very good here since the 3 is stacked right next to 1, you could try blanketing around 3's approach circle rather than 5 < wait, what? I guess this is stacking thing huh? I don't map with stack so I don't really see the difference xD Okay, did something. Hope it looked fine.
04:42:419 (1) - theres nothing really special about this note (other than being the last note) for there to be a finish here, so remove finish < kay~
i might come back for another diff cuz this song is gud XD (but i have 3 more requests to do so aaaaaa) < take your time, lol
Heyho! M4M from your queue ^^
- Could get a better res BG, audio is good < Well I uploaded this map before the update of the BG res. Previously it was the perfect BG size. I think I'll just keep since I'm too lazy xD
- Combo colors are good
- These are like the most complex set of hs I've ever seen xD It's good though ^^ Not a huge fan of some sliderticks, they are too loud and could disturb players (idk I play with hs off) < Ehh really xD I thought it's pretty basic tho... And I don't do anything to slider ticks except for Easy to support drum sound. If that's what you mean then I prefer to keep.
- Using long sliders too much overall. You're not clearly mapping to the vocals nor to the beat. 01:22:012 (2) - should be half the length and either repeat or have a 1/1 jump after, same goes for 01:24:454 (1) - . 02:34:221 (1) - shorten and have a 1/1 jump at the end imo. 03:21:663 (1) - doesn't really represent any sound. < Honestly I don't really want too many short slider for Easy. That's my style in mapping Easy I guess... merging one or more similar sound to one slider to simplify the rhythm. The thing you mentioned, well 01:22:012 (2) - cover the entire 1/2 vocal sounds there, same here 01:24:454 (1) - . 02:34:221 (1) - nicely followed the guitar. And 03:21:663 (1) - is the same vocal thingy.
That's really the only issue I can find in this diff. You're never clearly mapping to something. But ye, object placement and flow are really good, your slider design is solid, might wanna recheck your blankets, a few are slightly offm like 03:19:919 (2,3) - . But this is nazi modding :p < Lol, I might not do this xD
Some comment : As I say above, I don't really want to insert too many notes in Easy since it won't be Easy anymore. For diff Normal and below, you don't have to be too precise. It's alright to ignore and merge some sound as long as the big sound got mapped and emphasized properly. Thus I do it~
- 00:07:012 (3) - should be 2 ticks shorter and 00:07:535 - this sound is unmapped, plus 00:07:710 (4,5) - aren't on any sound, so you could really make 00:07:535 - a long slider. You could change that 00:02:651 - here too. You later go for a simpler 1/1 rhythm which works, but if you don't do 1/1 rhythm all the way in the intro you have to change some parts according to the vocals. < As I said, I don't like to follow vocal. This part does too. So those unmapped vocal sound are mostly on purpose. I think that statement would explain enough why I ignore your suggestion? No? .-.
- 01:16:082 - spinner'd be cool < yep. Why don't I think of this.
Pretty polished diff, the kiais are mapped well here, it's just the intro that bothers me :p
- 00:14:686 (1) - should be 1/2 earlier < Nah. I would reconsider if it's other part but at this part, the guitar sound at downbeat is damn huge.
- 01:43:117 - should be 1/4, you're not ignoring the other 1/4's < I'm more concentrating on drum here tho but I guess it wont hurt...
- 03:57:244 (5,6,7,8,9) - should reverse this, stream before repeat, might be too hard for this diff I think < Really? .-. I'll wait for more suggestion, no change for now.
Pretty solid too
[Reunion of Goodbye]
- 00:57:768 (4) - sure it's not 1/6? and the next 00:59:163 (6) - when listening on 25% I hear only 3 sounds, so 1/4's not 1/8's. might be wrong though. Also lower the volume specifically on these, it's a little annoying :p < lol, let those be. And the sound is not that big either imo...
I'm most likely missing some stuff here, but idk, solid set overall, I like it ^^
- ^ < sorry, I'm slow, what's this xDhighest diff
00:02:128 (1) - x:423 y:18, can you fix your visual spacing aesthetics? objects are different wides spread from each other appart making it look a bit crummy < I don't know what I should do here tbh
00:07:535 (7) - guitar and vocals have a hold note, emphasize with slider, it felt a bit off sync. < The guitar sound here 00:07:710 is bigger imo...
00:09:105 (1) - would make this 1/2, guitar keeps producing 1/2 notes and the vocal syllables are doubling < Hmmh... I don't really hear anything at red tick tho .-. The guitar and vocal both at white tick.
00:10:675 (2,3,4) - 3 circles in a row doesnt fit imo < Any suggestion? It follow the three guitar sound nicely tho.
00:14:163 (4) - why is this bowed differently, can you copy paste the slider from 00:13:640 (2) - here, aesthetics < I guess I wanted to make a lil blanket here.... Fixed tho since I'm not a big fans of blanket.
00:16:779 (3) - can't you snap this sliderhead on 00:15:733 (4) - ? so it doesn't like feel overlapped badly < I want to blanket it with 00:16:082 (1) - so it should be there. (4) have disappeared before (3) appeared tho so it wouldn't matter in gameplay thus no worry.
00:17:477 (1) - can't you snap this sliderhead on 00:15:907 (5) - ^ < This one would make the flow ugly. And the same thing about (5) has disappeared and (1) hasn't appeared yet ^
00:19:221 (2,1) - overlaps like that.. are really bad.. can't you rearrange your stuff so you can perfectly snap it? < same thing above ^
00:21:663 (1) - seems a bit unusual on the blue tick, end the slider end on here 00:22:593 (2) - ? its 1/3 < Wait what? Someone said the vocal sound ended on blue tick and I still agree with them.
00:26:547 (3) - thats really bad don't make it touch the sliderend, looks crummy, just lift these two slightly a bit 00:26:547 (3,1) - < Okay, moved things
00:32:477 (5) - x:1 y:143 too close, you know players play jumps better in places where there hasn't been a jump yet, if you do < I don't really get it .-. the jump here looked fine imo.
02:25:238 (5) - theres no note here, would do something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6907668 < I think someone has said this before... Changed the other way tho. Your suggestion looks too over.
04:17:128 (4) - lineair flow and plays a bit lacking < It's not really linear imo...
04:23:058 (1,6) - overlap < Actually, same thing as your other overlap suggestion. But I think this one is more on purpose.
04:42:942 (7) - song ends here, guitar keeps going as a small solo. < Yeah... but I think it would be to extra to use slider here... I'll prefer to keep.
M4M from my queue00:15:733 (2,1) - Bad overlap, not super serious, but consider fixing < Well, 00:15:733 (2) - has disappeared before 00:17:477 (1) - appeared so I don't think it count as overlap since it's invisible in gameplay. Even though nothing wrong in fixing, moving something in Easy is such a pain because you have to re-DS. I'll just keep, lol.
00:23:058 (1,2) - Blanket just slightly off
00:37:361 (2,3) - ^
00:43:814 (2) - I would make this a 1/1 slider < I'm trying to avoid 1/2 pattern in Easy. If the sound here 00:44:338 is not too big, I prefer to not use 1/2 pattern.
00:44:338 (3,1) - Make more parallel
00:58:465 (3) - Start this half a beat earlier at the white tick? It's more emphasized with both kick drum and vocals < Actually I prefer the snare. I usually ignored those kick too so it should be fine, lol.
01:07:710 (1,2,3) - 2 is just slightly off center between these two. I think if you just curve 1 slightly more you can make it directly in the middle and fix the blanket between 1 and 2. Two birds with one stone < wait, (1) is a reverse slider, does curving it affect (2)'s position? .-. Did something tho.
01:11:198 (2,1) - 1/2 might not be allowed for easy, although you should double check < It's allowed, no rules said so. And here you're questioning my 1/2 pattern, why are you even telling me to make one above xD same below.
01:22:012 (2,3) - ^
01:52:361 (1,2) - Looks a bit off
02:07:710 (3) - Curve this a bit more to make it look smoother? < This is already ideal curve for me
02:10:500 (3,1) - Slightly off
02:21:663 (2,1) - Not the end of the world, but could confuse beginners a bit < hmmmh... I don't really have any other place to nicely position this tho xD
02:29:338 (2,1) - Double check the 1/2 < same above ^
04:03:524 (1,2) - Slightly off
04:29:861 (2,3) - Looks off
Sorry for all the blanket mods, there wasn't much wrong with it besides the nitpicky stuff >.<00:30:733 (5,1) - Tilt 5 so it blankets better
01:16:082 (1) - It might fit better to have a spinner that ends 01:18:524 (1) - here < Did so because of prev mod. But I end it before that tho because ending it there would cause spinner gap problem.
01:39:803 (4) - NC? < I NC-ed every two measures in Normal so I prefer to keep it consistent
02:48:000 (7,2) - Maybe double check this overlap < I don't know too xD but since 02:48:175 (1) - is pretty long so I think it won't be much problem.
02:58:117 (4) - Maybe rotate this like 30 degrees so it doesn't look so awkward with 02:58:640 (5) - < Trying to keep the flow with (3) tho but I do rotate it a bit.
03:11:198 (3) - ^ < ^
Good diff00:15:210 (2,5) - Make 2 stack a bit better with the bend < fix
00:37:710 (3) - Maybe make this repeating slider and place closer to 00:38:233 (4) - < Nah, I want to make a little pause because the drum paused there.
00:43:291 (4,5) - Blanket
01:00:907 (5) - NC < I want to keep NCs consistent tho, same below v
01:18:524 (5) - NC?
02:03:175 (10) - 10 combo seems a bit long
02:20:093 (10,1) - Fix blanket < Tried to make it identical with (2) tho... Still did something.
02:25:849 (1,2,3) - Equalize distance < lol, what happened here... fix
02:32:826 (6) - NC
02:42:593 (1,3) - Fix blanket < yep
02:50:965 (1) - Flow is a little bad. Rotate this a few degrees so its more vertical < okay
03:48:698 (1,2) - Maybe make into a repeating 1/4 slider < The sound is pretty tiny so I think I can skip it. And it's actually 1/6 not 1/4 so I won't do it at
03:57:245 (5,6,7) - Make same distance < Should I? .-. I want to make a lil more challenge for the last chorus.00:07:710 (1) - Would be better if ctrl g < Naahhh, the flow would be worse that way.
00:21:663 (1) - I see why you ended it here, but I still think it would be better if you ended it at 00:22:535 - where she does the whisper thing < Thousands of mods about this already... I guess I'll just change
00:55:849 (6) - NC < I NC every big white tick only and want to keep it consistent so I prefer no random NC. Same below.
01:10:500 (1,2,3) - Maybe increase distance because it's emphasized < kay
01:15:558 (2,3,4,1) - Maybe make into perfect parallelogram? < Lol I don't know why but I don't want to do it xD Just let that be
01:30:384 (2) - I would end this on blue tick and make sliderend clickable because there is strong emphasis there < still not too big to do 1/4 pattern imo.
01:45:907 (1,2) - NC off < actually this one has point, it should be here tho 01:45:210 (1) -
01:46:082 (3) - NC
02:29:686 (5,1) - This linear jump sort of lacks emphasis. It would be better if it were ctrl j or something < hell, anti flow is damn good for emphasize.
02:35:617 (1) - make into 2 circles? I feel all three sounds are equally important < Since the first sound is pretty long, I prefer slider
03:26:024 (2,3) - Flow is kind of weird. Maybe ctrl g 3? < nah, the flow would be worse that way.
03:28:117 (6,8) - Separate these two just a bit, doesn't look good < fix
03:37:884 (6) - I feel that this should be placed somewhere around x:448 y:244 because the obtuse jump angle kind of ruins the emphasis imo. If you do this, make sure you place the slider somewhere else too < Yeah, but there's no nice place to place the slider that way.
04:11:198 (3,4,5,6) - Place so it makes a square? < nah, taste stuff
04:19:570 (5) - NC for emphasis < it's unnecessary imo, same below
04:19:919 (7) - NC for emphasis.The 1-2-1-2 jumps always spice things up a bit
04:22:361 (3,4) - Since the vocals get very different, maybe change the pattern to be more exciting as well < I'm totally lack imagination rn. No change for now.
Goodluck! Here's my map: t/523076 < Gonna mod soon~
uu nice mapset dazai < yay
return m4m ~
Easy00:10:500 (2) - idk this note kinda sounds off imo since you were following to the vocals with 00:09:105 (1) - (red tick) but then you switch back to instruments. if you wanted to follow vocals, you could take out the reverse on the slider and add a note here 00:09:977 - + move 00:10:326 (3) - to here 00:10:326 - . as for instruments, maybe end 00:09:105 (1) - here 00:09:803 - and add a note here 00:10:151 - since this part is a little inconsistent of the things you were doing before < Just use picture next time xD I don't know. Yes I follow vocal at the previous slider, it's because I think the vocal sound is pretty big. If I follow your suggestion, I think the vocal here 00:09:977 is not big enough to be mapped with circle thus the rhythm feels weird. The sound here is pretty big too 00:10:151 so I prefer to follow that. But if I keep the reverse slider and move (2) forward, it would make a 1/2 pattern which is a no no because of silent part. So I guess I better just keep. Despite the inconsistency, I think it won't be much trouble to hit since it's a solid 1/1 pattern.okie stopping here, tried to match drain time overall, map looks very neat with some rhythm problems (lol maybe its just me overthinking things) but anyways, i might get back on the mod later since your mod was ridiculously long zz sorry only got to mod one difficulty especially the easy one of all things??
00:15:733 (2,1) - could stack but since theres a lot of overlaps maybe its your style? xd < I've answered this at the mod before, let me copy paste my reply... Well, 00:15:733 (2) - has disappeared before 00:17:477 (1) - appeared so I don't think it count as overlap since it's invisible in gameplay. Even though nothing wrong in fixing, moving something in Easy is such a pain because you have to re-DS. I'll just keep, lol.
00:29:861 - i would prefer it if the cymbal crash here was clickable like what you did here 00:27:070 - . could make 00:28:640 (1,2) - to a 1/1 reverse then 00:29:861 - slider here like what you did here 00:23:058 - or 00:25:849 - < Yep, just trying out new rhythm here for some sort of variation. Beside, this is actually the most perfect pattern that don't cause any polarity issue so I think it won't matter to use it once in a while
00:42:593 (1) - consider ending the slider here 00:43:291 - and making a 1/2 slider here 00:43:640 - since it sounds a little funny right now < I prefer to avoid 1/2 pattern even in form of slider tho.
00:53:756 (1) - repeat should be starting here 00:54:279 - for vocals so that way, you can make 00:55:151 - clickable as its a strong beat < Hmmmh, nah. This is an awesome 1/1 reverse slider that map the three big sound perfectly while keeping the rhythm simple. As I said I don't want much 1/2 pattern in Easy. And even though the big sound is emphasized differently, I think it still pretty fitting because the sound here 00:53:756 is bigger as first sound and emphasized better too with slider head.
00:58:465 (3) - slider start 00:58:291 - (ending the same place as it is now) here since you were following vocals 00:56:547 (1) - but started following instruments < Actually I'm following instrument here 00:56:547 (1) - too
01:02:128 (1,2) - idk i would prefer the rhythm you made 00:56:547 - since you made 00:57:942 - clickable for the downbeat but decide to let it end on a slider end the next. for this section in general, i think its better if you made rhythm consistent since this part just sounds "confusing" & it lets beginners know the rhythm easier < Yep, did something. I cared too much about variation back then.
01:11:198 (2,1) - not too sure on the 1/2 notes in easy but might be okay since bpm is pretty low < I'm pretty sure it's allowed tho.
01:13:291 - consider making the beat here clickable. actually more prominent than the beat here 01:12:593 - < Yeah, I know. But this slider 01:12:593 (2) - cover the entire triplet drum sounds so I think it's alright to use this once in a while.
01:21:663 (1,2) - maybe ctrl+g the rhythm here since the vocals are more "extended" on the beginning of the downbeat < The word you search is "longer" xD But well, two reason. One, 01:22:012 (2) - would follow those 1/2 vocal sounds nicely. Two I don't want this 01:22:710 to be clickable since it would make a tricky 1/2 pattern.
01:27:244 (1) - take out the repeat and add a 1/2 slider here 01:27:768 - ? sounds a lot more smooth (?) < Things about 1/2 stuff and I think the sound here 01:27:942 would be much less emphasized that way and it sounds weird.
01:30:035 (1) - the rhythm you had on 01:18:524 - had a lot more impact imo so maybe make it the same rhythm as its the same noise as well since it feels kinda undermapped currently < Actually the sound is kinda different because the vocal here 01:31:256 is not as emphasized as before. But yes it does undermapped... But I'm just too lazy to change xD (let's be honest here) Might reconsider if there's more suggestion like this.
01:46:779 (1) - again with the undermapped thing.. you mapped the rhythm here 00:23:058 - but for this section its like playing a soft part of the song but in reality its one of the more stronger ones in fact, 01:52:361 - is more mapped than this while its softer and more calm < Actually this verse is more calm than the intro. At the intro, the sound here 01:48:000 is emphasized a lot while here, it isn't. It's more focused on drum sound at white ticks and I guess I could use simpler rhythm that follow the drums here.
02:01:082 (2) - perhaps end the slider here 02:01:779 - for vocals and such < 1/2 pattern, and following drums here.
02:11:896 (1) - same thing as last time, cymbal sound should be here 02:12:419 - and clickable beat here 02:13:291 - < Same thing as before as well.
02:18:349 (2) - end slider here 02:18:698 - to make it sound a little better ? you decide if you want to add a note / slider here 02:18:872 - < I want to map the big sound here 02:18:872 while avoiding 1/2 pattern. Your suggestion would cause 1/2 pattern.
02:23:058 (1) - might have a few readability problems since 02:21:663 (2) - is still visible when you click the note. you could just make 02:23:058 (1) - blanket the slider like : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6927479 looks a lot neater < Okay, I guess I'll have to do this. Damn DS hell
02:24:454 - clickable beat. maybe add a note (or slider) here 02:23:931 - and just make a 1/1 slider here 02:24:454 - since 02:24:803 - doesnt have to be clickable. same noise as 02:25:151 (3) - too so it can also be for consistency < Okay, awesome DS hell again
02:40:151 (2) - slider end here 02:40:849 - 1/1 slider 02:41:024 - . you could delete 02:41:547 (4) - and add a 1/1 slider here 02:41:896 - < Okay, let's hope this work
02:45:384 (1) - same issue as last time < What is it again xD I think I ignored it... Same reason I guess
02:50:965 (1) - maybe take out the reverse and end the slider here 02:51:663 - for consistency with 02:48:175 (1,3) - < Well as long as it still fit, I think a little variation won't hurt
02:55:151 (3) - end slider here 02:55:675 - for vocals and add a note 02:56:547 - here to hit the loud beat? < same thing about those 1/1 slider that you mentioned I guess
02:57:070 (1) - consider changing this into a 1/1 slider and add a slider starting here 02:57:593 - ending 02:58:117 - then 1/1 slider here 02:58:640 - for a better rhythm? < That rhythm would be too dense for Easy.
03:27:244 (1,2,1,2) - the rhythm here sounds really undermapped for such a
ppsounding part. could spam 1/1 sliders everywhere but im sure you can find a different rhythm suiting it better < Lol, still gonna keep this part simple tho, I think slider tick would be enough to emphasize those. Might reconsider if there's another suggestion about this tho.
03:37:710 - great preview point choice btw < Thank you ^^
good luck ! < It's a lot already, I think it's enough xD