yohuh, what o-o
Accepted this as NM a bit ago, just tell me if Pentori is going to recheck or not.
Might have to decline though. ;w;
Well, he/she don't say anything about recheck :///
yohuh, what o-o
Accepted this as NM a bit ago, just tell me if Pentori is going to recheck or not.
Might have to decline though. ;w;
Hi !, 🌀NM request
Kebanyakan NM request, jadi aku mod 1 diff aja ya
✨ = Suggestion
💧 = Uuhhh?
💥 = Warning !!!
Here we go...
- None -
Reunion of Goodbye :
✨00:23:582 (2,3) - Blanket ? < Okay
✨00:55:151 (1,2,3) - Kalo ngejaga Triangle flow, baiknya mereka kasih jarak lebih dikit lagi deh < ngga terlalu bermaksud buat bentuk segitiga sih .-.
✨01:17:477 (2,3,4,1) - Mereka baiknya tetap stack sama 01:16:082 (1) - . Klo diperatiin, 01:17:477 (2) - Ini gak NC, trus ritme mulai maju lagi setelahnya kan?. Kalo setuju, mngkin nnti 01:18:524 (1) - slidertail ini arahin lagi ke kombo selanjutnya < emang awalnya kayak gitu sih, tpi gara2 01:16:082 (1) - dipindahin jadi miss xD fix
✨01:25:151 (3) - Coba posisi x108y70. Testplay yang lebik baik nan overlap yang clearly readable < fix
✨03:09:105 (6) - Ini juga masih NC, sebab ritme drum belum berubah < .-. maksudnya di NC disini? Ngga deh soalnya suara di sini 03:09:454 (1) - lebih gede jadi lebih cocok NC disitu.
✨03:23:407 (3) - Coba posisi x302y86 untuk menjaga flow dari curve slidernya. Atau lengkungin lagi slidernya dikit < nah, flownya bakalan malah kayak lebih kaku soalnya terlalu ngikutin bentuk slider (?)
✨04:35:442 (6,7) - NC. Ya gapapa sih klo masih mw ikut white tick buat kombo nya, tapi readibility lebih penting kan < ini masih readable kok buat Insane termasuk pattern yang common soalnya
✨04:42:419 (1) - Coba ini ganti jadi slider sampe 04:42:768 - < nah, lebih suka ending yang sudden pake circle. Kalo dijadiin slider rasanya jadi "extra" banget.
Ya, sekian. Makasih udah ikut serta
GeneralThank you for your support~
I love this song, I really hope to see this ranked one day. \:D/
Reunion of Goodbye
03:57:942 (1) - If I am not mistaken a slider in such a shape has not been used troughout the entire map up to this point and thus I'd say it's quite odd to suddenly emphasize a certain sound with something this different. I would suggest removing this slider and instead replace it with a slider that has a similar shape to what you have already used in this map. In the end this just comes down to a personal oppinion but when I played this map this slider was kinda standing out in an unpleasent way which was kind of weird. Again, just a personal oppinion, but still worth a try to suggest a change. < I think it's fine tho, since it's not a very weird kind of shape, I mean it's pretty usual. I just scrunched it a bit because of limited space there so yeah, no change~
All in all I didn't find anything else that didn't seem right to me.
I really have to say, great map, it was really fun to play.
Here from my queue. Please mod https://osu.ppy.sh/s/462576 cause length is almost the same
Reunion of Goodbye
- 00:16:082 (1) - It's not because it is a big white tick that you need to make the 1/1 slider here, try making it here 00:15:907 - it's better for the vocal, fits better the music, and there's no clickable sound in the middle of it. < as I said, I'm not a big fan of following vocal. And I think it still fit because it's following the main rhythm. No change for now, might be considered tho
- 00:21:663 (1) - I wouldn't stack these < Why? for my "defense" I stacked this because the circle following similar sound as this 00:20:791 (2) - and I would like to make a little "symmetrical" pattern
- 00:35:617 (1) - Same with the slider, is better at 00:35:442 - also I think 00:35:965 - should be clickable < wub nope. I still consider the first one because that part is silent part and the vocal is the most dominant one, but on this part, there's a very big drum sound here 00:35:617 emphasized with big white tick so I hate (sorry for the mean word) to ignore it. And here 00:35:965 I guess it's pretty normal to cover drum-kick sound with slider tail, no?
- 00:40:675 (6,7) - Instead of almost muting the sound of the end of the slider and some other circles, I think you can make a 1/1 slider. < Lol good point, I don't really have good excuse for this but somehow I want to keep. Well I guess I can use this excuse... This is the hardest diff so I want to make the pattern more tricky, and I guess using circle here 00:41:024 would emphasize it better and would separate it from the vocal note.
- 00:57:070 (2) - A little ugly this pattern < You talk like Yoda, lol. Honestly I don't really see your point... it's a pretty common pattern.. Is it ugly because it looks kinda unbalanced? Well, I tried to fix it I guess.
- 00:57:768 (4) - No, don't end this like that, 00:57:942 - this is totally clickable, make something like this 00:59:163 (9,1) - < Yeah, I've been declining this kind of mod and I guess I would do it on this one too. I don't want to make too many tricky pattern like that. I think too much of those would make the map less fun (personal opinion)
- 02:15:907 (4) - ^ ^
- 03:21:662 (1,2) - Oh, why not a 1/1 slider? < I'm following vocal for this good part.
- 03:20:617 (6) - NC < okay
- 03:37:710 (5,6) - I think you should place them higher, and place 03:38:058 (7) - a little lower. < Only moved (7) a little lower
- 03:20:617 (6) - I would place this farther away < What? from where? I think it's far enough from the previous note to make emphasize
- 00:07:710 (1) - This should be at 00:07:535 - < Nah, same reason as the first I guess. And there's bigger guitar sound at this one too.
- 00:09:803 - It should be interesting mapping this sound, so making a 1/2 slider and one circle may be better < Good point, fix
- 00:22:884 (2) - NC? < nah
- 00:38:058 (4) - Yeah, those "mute" sounds are no good, 00:37:710 - from here add a circle and them the slider, also here 00:38:407 - you can use whistle drum hitsound, it fits good with the music < simply talking, swap them right? Okay then
- 00:39:803 (1,2,3,4) - Instead of making the same thing with 2 and 4, why not use sliders? They fit the vocal too.< what
- 00:41:024 (7,1) - I think if the slider comes first is better. < nah, drum
- 01:13:814 (2) - Make the same as slider 1, there's a sound at 01:13:989 - < okay
- 01:16:082 (1) - I think is ok not having a NC here, but NC here 01:17:477 (2) - < Nah I prefer NC at the big stopping sound
- 01:30:907 (3,4) - circle first and then the slider < Why? It's following both, vocal and drum nicely this way
- 01:42:593 - You shouldn't ignore this sound < Once in a while would be fine I guess... For a little variation ^^
So... I'll end it here, it's becoming repetitive with the rhythm thing, it's a good map though.
Hope it helped, good luck!
Hello mod from my queue~
Oh boy not only are you prob better mapper than me, this mapset has multiple mods already. Oh well, I'll try to scrape something together.Easy
- 03:21:663 (1,2) - totally not nazing here, but you could change the shape of the curve of the slider 1 a little to make this blanket better < lol, okayCurrent
- 04:21:663 (3) - Is this shape intentional, like I know now it's the same as 04:22:361 (4) - but visually the first one doesn't fit as well as the latter < I guess I'll just blanket this hellish slider 04:23:058 (1) -Normal
- 04:22:361 (4) - if this is supposed to be blanket you should prob fix it < wut, that's a circle. The selection is glitching I guess...Hard
- 00:27:942 (7,8,9,1) - I know you said no blanket mods, but you should definitely do something to this pattern visually. Since there a little break after the slider 1, there's a lot of possibilities to do blankets and/or triangles or smth else without disturbing the following patterns. < Nah, if I blanket 00:28:465 (9,1) - it would ruin the jump for emphasize. It's good enough I think
- 00:47:651 (7,8) - This probably falls under your category of sliders not meant to blanket, but I see no reason not to do so. It would look visually better and the spacing would be more even too, leading to more smooth transition while playing. Blanketing it wouldn't even break the triangle pattern you have there atm < meant to be another emphasize, but well, I guess this part is not really urgent... fix
- 01:16:082 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - I don't know if these are supposed to be in straight line or curved, but atm they aren't really either < lol, screw that part. Fix
- 01:25:326 (2,3) - No reason not to blanket this slider 2 < Well the reason is "I'm lazy" I guess. Fix
- 01:26:198 (4,5,6) - This might again fall to the category of what you have intended, but personally this is the first place in your mapset I'm not really sure what you are trying to do (visually that is). 01:26:198 (4,5,6) - Blanket is off and other than that, 01:26:721 (5,6) - are not constructing any clean structure, only thing that is constant is the spacing from sliderend 4 to circle 5 to slider 6. They aren't even connected to the structure of 01:24:454 (1) - which was earlier in the area. < Well, this is why I hated Hard... They restrain the jumps which make my patterns less appealing... Well, fix. I don't really triangled them btw.Also triangled the beginning of slider 4 here with the objects before it.
- Except you of course do it better and more carefully than me here lol
- 01:40:326 (6,7) - I wonder why these are intentional as you say not to make blanket mod. What makes them better than simply blanketing them? 01:40:326 (6,7) - Same. If you have blanketing, at least triangle 01:40:326 (6,7,8) < This one is alright I guess. Tried to make triangle and blanketed 01:40:326 (6,1) - tho
- Rest was pretty much the same drill, blankets undone here and there. Because you didn't want blanket mod I'm not gonna mention 'em here. I still think you should definitely blanket at least some of them though. < Yeah, gonna consider thoseReunion of Goodbye
- I guess it's part of the business nowadays, but 03:27:244 (1) - forget actual star ratings (didn't check those with anything) this part is like half star harder intensity-wise than almost anything else here while playing, not too big fan when considering it like that. On the other hand it was pretty fun tho < yes indeed lol, I think that part of the bridge is a total climax and should be climaxed as well.
- Okay I'm just going to cut it short here. Almost everything else that came into my mind here were visual, mostly blankets, so I'm not gonna post anything here. You can see for yourself if there are some ones you would like to change. < If I'm dedicated enough, lolGood luck!
- The maps played mostly fairly well. I also saw what you mean with intended overlaps, they were mostly constant and all that. I didn't get what you meant with intended non-blanketing at times though, as you prob see from my mod. There were many cases where blanketing would've made it play worse, it's understandable. That wasn't true every time though. < Gonna share my personal experience here, feel free to skip, lol. This is my new mapping style with free styled pattern, no blanket, extra overlapping, as long as the flow feel nice I'll go on. My old mapping style is a total contrary, everything must be in order, there's must be a reason why a note is there, blanket, triangles, everything. But then I realized that my old mapping style not really play fun because of uneven spacing and it also not really fun in mapping either. Since then I disliked blanket and wanted to make "maps as arts". I guess that, lol.
Hi I am back for the m4m![Reunion]
- 00:16:779 (3,4) - improve blanket? < nah, don't mean to blanket here
- 01:32:477 (4) - i believe 1/2 slider would be better instead of 3/4? < it doesn't really matter imo. It kinda make a longer, unsplitted sound that I think is pretty fitting for this part
- 02:32:826 (1,7) - not stacking them? you don't stack previously < once in a while won't matter, lol
- 03:27:244 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - all anti-clockwise flow? pretty unfriendly to mouse players lol < heh, I don't know xD it just turned out like that
- 03:37:012 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - i don't agree with the ds change. it's quite unintuitive < what? I don't really get your point here.
- 04:21:663 (1,2,3,4) - better shape? < any suggestion?
I couldn't really find any problem. so i will shoot stars instead.
no kds < accident kudos
Reunion of goodbye
- 00:07:710 (1) - kind of weird to put a repeat here. especially with the whistle on the tail. I think you would benefit more from just a longer slider, I also suggest starting the slider 1 red tick sooner because that's when the held out vocal exists. Even if you argue the repeat is for the guitar, then you become inconsistent with 00:06:314 (1,2,3,4,5) - where you map for vocals instead. If you wanted to map for guitar you should have sliders 00:06:314 (1,2,3,4,5) - Plus that would match 00:04:221 (3) - where you put a slider for vocals. < 00:04:221 (3) - and 00:06:314 (1,2,3,4,5) - follow both, vocal and guitar. Why choose one while you can follow both? And the same here 00:07:710 (1) - a 1/1 reverse slider would also fit for long vocal sound imo.
- 00:10:326 (5,1) - there is no reason for 1 to be clickable, BOTH the vocal and guitar hold a not starting 00:10:326 - and the guitar comes back at this time 00:10:675 - . Do something like http://puu.sh/sQKS8/9eaad8c92f.jpg < okay, got your point here
- 00:12:768 (5) - 00:14:163 (4) - the repeat is coverings a decently strong sound but its not clickable, might as well use a long slider since player doesn't benefit from having this repeat. < following the vocal sound here, and yet, not ignoring the drum. I think it's a win win. And I don't really get the "player doesn't benefit from having this repeat" part. I don't think adding a repeat would make the map less fun or something.
- 00:16:954 - you should cover this sound somehow, repeat slider seems like your thing so it wouldn't be bad here. < well, a little sound don't really matter actually, but I do change tho. I used two 1/2 sliders instead because I think it fit better.
- 00:21:663 (1) - ??http://puu.sh/sQL8H/0f6ce96a1d.png maybe go to this tick? < I think someone said that the sound end there and I think I agreed. Still agreed tho
- compare 00:26:547 (3,4,5) - with 00:23:756 (3) -, with the circles you are making the strong beats clickable, and with the repeat slider that is what's lacking. < variation thing I guess. I still worried a lot about variation back then and well I guess it's not that bad.
- 00:28:640 (1) - there is no reason to stray from the rhythming you've been using, < what?
- 00:29:512 (2) - the white tick should be clickable. (it is possible to have emphasis at the end of a slider, but this isn't doing it. < I think on this part, the red tick and white tick is pretty much equal. I mean both have drum sound, only the red tick has the deeper one (what's that thing called, I dunno) and the white tick has the snare. I think it's won't really matter to map it this way since the sound at white tick is not that distinctly big either.
- 00:33:436 (4,5) - the play doesn't benefit from this additive rhythm < It's pretty fitting so it won't matter imo. It's not like you can't add extra triplets.
- 00:34:134 - through 00:56:547 - you need to re-work your rhythms. There are lots of times where 00:34:570 - this sound is being passively represented and not emphasized properly, randomly you have spots where 00:35:442 (3) - its clickable like this and this 00:38:233 - you should be picking something and following it consistently, the best thing for a section like this would be to work around the snare hits. < Well, I notice only a few slider that make the snare don't clickable. First is here 00:36:489 (4) - Like here 00:12:768 (5) - 00:14:163 (4) - I'm following both, vocal and drum with this slider so it pretty much win win. And here 00:49:570 (1) - well I don't really have excuse for this one so maybe I should just change it. The rest of the snares are clickable so I think it's pretty consistent.
- 00:57:768 (4) - you're also inconsistent with these, sometimes the white tick after them is clickable but not always, I suggest having it always clickable because that is the accented note which is supported by snare AND guitar. < nah
- 01:07:012 (2) - I suggest changing this to 2 1/4 sliders since 01:07:012 - this is snare 01:07:186 - and this is a different drum. < I see your point but I hate that kind of rhythm. Sorry
- 01:12:593 (3,4,5,6,7) - The rhythm is http://puu.sh/sQM9s/3bbfb9e6b9.jpg < I don't feel like changing it.... I see your point, but I think it still fit and make a nice lead up too so I doesn't really matter imo.
- 01:13:814 (2) - would be better without repeat. < there's a drum
- 01:18:524 (1,1) - this is underwhelming, space these out a bit. There is TONS of emphasis in the music, and 0 emphasis in the map. something like 02:35:617 (1,2,1) - actually works. but people would complain you didn't map 01:18:524 - < that's a 1/4 pattern. But okay, a bit
- 01:27:942 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - no sound to back this up, < there are sounds
- 01:37:186 (2,3,4) - this is a good example of additive rhythm that benefits the player. < okay
- 02:58:640 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - these are in the wrong spots. The rhythm is http://puu.sh/sQM9s/3bbfb9e6b9.jpg < right
- there are just general issues like what I pointed out throughout the map.
- probably would help if remapped certain sections
- 00:01:954 - its feels like you are leaving random spaces. try something like http://puu.sh/sQMom/f7d77fdfd0.png < I guess I'll keep thing simple for silent part on Hard. Don't feel like changing, dunno why lol. I'm not a big fan of your rhythm.
- 00:07:710 (5,6) - DOn't stack like this, very bad. For hard players they won't be able to tell what rhythm gap this is, because it looks like 1/4 < Hard players nowadays are not that inexperienced. Nowadays players are scary.
- 00:11:896 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - look at how you rhythm this, its beautiful. Do your rhythm like that for a the section right before it 00:09:105 (1,2,3,4,5) - < They are definitely on a different level. 00:11:896 (1,2,3,4,5) - totally should be more advanced because the new instrument like the drum and bass entered. While the rhythm before it, it still silent thus it should be much simpler. You're the one who told me to make distinctive difference between verse before...
- 00:14:512 - this is another random break < not really random imo, the sound is kinda stopped there and I don't like mapping vocal.
- 00:31:779 (2,1) - 00:32:651 (4,1) - Another instance where you should just stack it normally. < I don't really like normal stack for stops like this.... And I think it don't really make difference....
- 00:56:547 - this section is better in this diff than the highest diff. < okay
- 01:07:012 (5) - change it to fit the rhythm like I said in the highest diff for that one part http://puu.sh/sQMGb/7af40fe75e.jpg < I don't feel like doing so, lol. Same reason as highest diff I think
- 01:18:524 (5) - same comment as before. < the emphasize thing? well what excuse should I use here..... I want to make consistent moving stack (what's that thing called) I guess and I think since it's not a 1/2 rhythm, but 1/1 rhythm I think it's similar to this 00:31:779 (2,1) - little stops.
- 01:27:942 (3) - this doesn't really work because strong beats exist here 01:28:117 - and 01:28:291 - < the entire thing is on par imo
- 01:31:779 -01:34:570 (6) - this is clickable, but 01:32:477 - 01:35:965 - isn't? inconsistencies like this are throughtout < I don't have much option on Hard. If I make all the snares clickable like I did on Insane, it might cause too much notes and thus making it too hard. Lower your expectation for consistencies on Hard. As long as the sound that should be mapped, mapped, consider it as consistent.
- general things are, don't make something look like a 1/4, and improve rhythm choice, be consistent on which sounds you can click and which sounds you can't
- nothing much I can say for you other than in the beginning don't spam so much 1/1, use long beats too. < might consider this. But I think the Normal already has perfect star diff so maybe changing this part would also disturb the star diff...
- 00:02:128 - I wouldn't repeat this, I would have something like this to follow rhythm more closely http://puu.sh/sQNlO/4ad8d0ca49.jpg < I prefer to keep it simple since this is a silent part. It's not good to throw in too much stuff here.
- 00:03:524 - and then have a 3/1 slider here. which would help 00:04:919 (2) - make more sense. < I didn't apply above, soo
- 00:06:314 (1) - take a beat off of this to make 00:07:710 - clickable. < fixed this one
- tbh your whole intro(00:00:733 - to 00:11:896 - needs remap, its not following anything. < it's following the main beat tbh. You don't need detailed map for this.
All diffs are full of rhythmic inconsistencies like what I've pointed out, rework those, and if you have any questions feel free to pm me in game.
Hello, M4M from Queue
Per your request, the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/541555Just a general thing, but did the top left corner offend you? (Ctrl+A your map to see what i'm talking about)
00:10:849 (3,4) - I don't feel that 00:10:849 (3,5) get enough emphasis the way you have it, so I would recommend reworking spacing here. Ctrl+G would give an idea of what I think needs emphasis, but that would be too much spacing IMO. < Yeah, I dunno... It's a pretty silent part so I don't think giving that much jump would be good .-. And it's no really reason to add emphasis I guess since the sound is not too big either. Instead, because it's a linear flow, I guess I have to adjust the spacing a bit so the distance would be the same and thus easier to hit. Completely unrelated to your mod actually xD
00:18:175 (3,4) - I get that you're following the drums here, but I think switching to vocals would work better here: http://i.imgur.com/jA8BrVt.png < Nah, I would reconsider if you mention the silent part. But this part, the drum is the big sound okay, so I think it would make more sense to follow the drum. It's also kinda follow the vocal tho.
00:25:849 (1,3) - Could you make this overlap similar to the ones you used before? Like the one at 00:25:326 (5,1). < Hmmh... it would be too close to previous slider that way. I'll just move (3) so it won't overlap anymore~
00:26:896 (5,2,7) - Same as above. It's clearly intentional, but using too many different forms of overlaps for the same section of the music doesn't make too much sense to me. < Same as above too. But I won't change this one because it's just at it's perfect position.
01:25:326 (4,2) - Visual distance is a bit more cramped than it should be IMO. < Hmmm.... right. I couldn't find a nice way to fix it while keeping the blankets tho... I think it's better now (?)
02:12:593 (3) - It might be an issue with most your wave sliders, but this slider looks pointer than I think it should be. It's noticeable here because of the blanket. < you mean too curvy? Some like it curvy~ And I think, yeah, it makes good blanket.
02:53:756 (1) - A 1/2 repeat would probably function better to reflect the vocal here. < Good point, I don't really have reason to deny that fact but I refuse to change. I guess it's up to taste, but for technical reason... I think the sound is very big and long 1/1 slider would emphasize it better. And I don't know... the vocal seems... weak (?) It's not really so weak, but I think just don't really worth mapping.
Sorry that I couldn't find much, but it's a pretty solid map.00:01:431 (3) - Not a big fan of the rhythm here because you're trying to follow guitar, but a prominent guitar note ends up on a reverse. Try this rhythm, since you can then follow vocals and guitar better: http://i.imgur.com/2htgo5D.png < Hmmm I'm totally thinking on this one. I guess the bigger sound is here 00:01:779 but it don't make my rhythm good either because it covered with a slider tail. But I guess, your rhythm is no change either.... The only big sound here 00:01:605 is vocal and I don't think it's not that big either.... I'm confused. I guess I'll keep...
00:05:965 (6) - Why not a 1/2 slider to map the guitar note on 00:06:140? < Good point.
01:37:012 (4,6) - Could be a blanket. < Changed something. Not really blanket tho. Too lazy, lol
01:41:896 (2,3,4,5) - Not a fan of the visual distance between 2 and 5, seems a bit cramped. < Move them further a bit. I'm out of space here...
02:05:268 (7) - You should really map more of the guitar sounds here. Intensity picked up but rhythm calmed down, which isn't good. < hahaha let that one be.
02:07:535 - Any reason why this isn't mapped? Similar to the point above this, and it honestly looks like you could stack/overlap a circle here with 02:06:838 (2). < I don't like vocal. There's no drum there. And I'm trying to put the number of notes to minimum.
02:41:896 (6,7,1) - This is awesome! < Lol, what's so awesome xD
02:56:198 (8,4) - Why not incorporate the partial overlaps you like to use here instead of the stack? < Ehh, it depends on my feeling maybe. Partial overlap here won't really looks good because reason...
03:34:221 (4,5) - Not a fan of this angle, try rotating this 10 degrees clockwise? < I think it's not the angle that mattered, it's the position... I change the position a bit instead.
03:44:076 (1) - I think some long sliders would fit this better than a spinner. < Insane did that. This is the downgrade version of Insane.
Nice set, good luck to you (and good to see you again). < I totally forgot you for a while xD
from mod queue ^^
firstly i wanna stay nice song tho xD < Thank you I guess... I shouldn't be the one saying ty tho xD
Reunion of Goodbye00:02:128 (1,2) - first thing i saw .. blanket ^^ < Read the description. I'll skip all blanket modsyou did
try do it like this intead
00:01:779 - move this slider to here 00:02:303 (2) - so you could see the blanket more clearly ^^ after fixes put back where it belong
00:22:884 - how about NC here then 00:23:058 - disable this nc < Nah, I prefer NC at big white tick to emphasize it better.
00:41:198 (1,2) - blanket .... move this slider 00:41:547 - to here 00:41:111 - you can see ^^
00:42:593 - straight slider? since you already put straight slider here 00:42:244 - make it a balanced so it look not to messy < Hmm... I don't really see it as messy tho... Well, there's no real reason not to apply this but I think I'll left it be... Why? I'll just use alibi, lol. First, it's a NC so I think I'll use different shape to differentiate it. And I think it would make a nice "blanket" pattern here 00:42:593 (1,3) -
01:20:617 (3,5) - fix blanket
01:22:884 (1,2) - again blanket
02:10:500 (1,2) - blanket
02:34:744 (2,3) - blanket this
02:57:593 (4,1,2) - blanket this as well .. lol i just realise .. all the mod i give is about blanket xD
03:49:047 (2,1) - blanket this too
-It good already just fixing so it look more nicer
Hard00:30:907 (8) - i think reverse slider here much better < Hmmh? Why tho. There's no sound that would indicate 1/4 reverse slider and I wouldn't put too much 1/4 rhythm in Hard.
00:28:465 (9,1) - blanket this < Still would ignore these
00:38:058 - feels like this missing a note < Considering that I'm following drum (read the description), the sound there is only vocal, and the drum is nicely stops here 00:37:884 I think it would be pretty appropriate to make a little pause there too.
01:10:151 (8,1) - blanket can be better
01:10:151 (8,1) - this as well.. feel like it missing a note < Where do you want me to add note? That's a tight 1/2 pattern.
01:31:779 (6,7) - better the blanket please ^^
01:32:651 - missing note? again < Same reason as 00:38:058 -
01:48:872 - flow more better this way < Nah, I disliked circular motion now. Did some change to make it somehow better tho.
03:15:210 - idk why but you leave a lot of random spaces that supposed to have a note in it .. try slow the song to 25% you can heard more clearly < Same thing as 00:38:058 - as well. I wouldn't like to stuff to much thing in Hard. I've tried to do so and the SR increased to almost Insane. So I would like to add as many 1/1 breaks as possible to put it simply. And they're not random either since I only stopped at where there's no drum since I mainly following drums.
03:26:896 (8) - flow can be better < Your suggestion don't really make it better tbh... Just let the flow break here maybe so I can make another flow break to (1) and thus emphasized it.
and dont forget to blanket this 03:26:896 (8,1) - if you do the flow that i suggest
that all i think ^^
good luck \o/
sup dazai < sup dazai too
Reunion of Goodbye
00:01:954 - i think this deserves a click (vocals) more than 00:02:128 - because there really isnt any sound there. < Hmmm I still kinda hear the guitar sound at white tick tho...
00:13:989 (3,4) - blanket? < lol, this one wouldn't hurt I guess. fix
00:16:082 (1,2,3) - could alter the shape of 1 to get a better blanket with 2 and 3. if you make this change, update the rest of your wave sliders as well. < not a really big fan of not-curvy slider wave tbh. But this one do look too curvy... I make it less curvy but don't blanket it.
00:23:756 (3,1) - increase DS for cymbal crash < right... Why did I even do this. It's a nice pattern too T-T. Fixed tho, I hope the pattern looked fine.
00:29:512 (2,1) - ^ < fix
00:39:803 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - looks kinda cluttered here, how about putting 5 in between 2 and 7? < fixxx
01:31:082 - auto-clap? < right
01:55:151 (1,2) - fix blanket < kay
01:58:814 (4,1) - could use more DS, has somewhat strong drum and vocals < Right... I sure cared too much about pattern back then...
02:34:221 (1) - 02:34:919 (3) - would look better if both of these blanketed 02:34:744 (2) < (3)'s shape is more for flow... I decided to un-blanket both of them for consistency, lol.
02:45:384 (1,2,3) - flow seems a bit too linear to be comfortable imo < right... did something.
03:45:384 (2,3) - could try getting a better blanket around the first red anchor of 3 < Tried to do that tho... I guess it's imperfect then. Tried to perfect it.
04:00:733 (1,2) - i think this should have less DS than this 04:01:780 (5,1) - since 04:01:954 (1) has the cymbal crash+vocals, while 04:01:257 (2) only has vocals < I'm out of space here, lol. Help.
04:29:861 (1,3,4,5) - aesthetics dont look very good here since the 3 is stacked right next to 1, you could try blanketing around 3's approach circle rather than 5 < wait, what? I guess this is stacking thing huh? I don't map with stack so I don't really see the difference xD Okay, did something. Hope it looked fine.
04:42:419 (1) - theres nothing really special about this note (other than being the last note) for there to be a finish here, so remove finish < kay~
i might come back for another diff cuz this song is gud XD (but i have 3 more requests to do so aaaaaa) < take your time, lol