Himeringo - Yonjuunana

posted
Total Posts
76
show more
Topic Starter
hanyuu_nanodesu
[Garden]

Garden wrote:

[Easy]
  1. 01:11:198 (2,1) - can actually avoid the 1/2 gap here with http://puu.sh/qeB9y/913ee6c784.jpg cuz the beat here 01:11:721 - seems stronger and vocal is snapped as well < yeah, but that would make the big sound less emphasized I used that kind of rhythm sometimes too but I don't want to use it to often. I want to emphasize the sound a bit more that part btw so I think it should be fine to use 1/2 pattern twice (with below)
  2. 02:29:338 (2,1) - similarly ^ < ^
  3. 03:31:431 (2,3,1) - this pattern is not that intuitive for beginners to read imo cuz approaching circle stacked at the slider tail might look confusing, actually u can simply make it a blanket pattern like u always did. http://puu.sh/qeAHm/b7ed00621d.jpg spacing seems not enough so u can change the curve of 03:30:035 (1) - to leave enough space for the pattern < second mod bout this... okay then.
  4. 03:35:442 - unused inherited point? < well the thing is used to increase the volume to emphasize more, but in Insane. I guess I'll just remove the entire thing
  5. 04:23:058 (1) - nice sliderart but it's not quite suggested in easy cuz beginners might misread the slider path, so change to another shape? < *sigh* 3rd or 4th already.... At first I would like to make heart but I just couldn't figure how to place it. Then now I ended up replacing stuff... I guess heart would indeed works better (?)

    nice, the most fully-hitsounded easy i've ever seen!

[Normal]
  1. 00:25:500 (6) - 1/4 seriously?? most likely it's misplaced cuz the ds is not correct < lol'd
  2. 01:00:210 (3,4) - try this pattern maybe so that ppl can click less: http://puu.sh/qeBXD/f24015abc6.jpg and it's 2.24* (N icon) with this change! < can't really see what you're doing... I guess it's better to screenshot the timeline if you want to fix rhythm. But I'm assuming you merged 01:00:210 (3,4) - into a 1/2 reverse slider... I guess I can't really do that since the sound here 01:00:384 is pretty big to be mapped with reverse only and the sound here 01:00:210 is too weak to be mapped with slider head. Can't merge 01:00:384 (4,5) - either since 01:00:733 is a downbeat that shouldn't be mapped with slider tail. Gotta found some other to reduce the SR
  3. 02:33:175 (6,7,1) - maybe look neater this way http://puu.sh/qeCoI/cba316c924.jpg < okay, but I keep the curve and make it less 90°-ish to keep the flow nice
  4. 02:59:338 - 03:04:919 - would sound better with soft or normal finish imo, same applied to higher diffs
< oh, it's in drum, right
[Hard]
  1. od6 fits better the overall difficulty imo < yeah, but not really fit the diffspread... 5.5
  2. 02:32:303 (4) - weird ds < haha

[Reunion of Goodbye]
  1. od8 is fairly good for playing at this difficulty level < I don't like high stats for some reason... 7.5
  2. 00:16:605 (2,3) - the distances with 1 look unbalanced < Yeah right, but I guess that wouldn't matter much. Balancing it would make the jump somehow too far.
  3. 02:34:919 (3) - there's no sound at 02:35:093 - , so maybe try this pattern part1 part2, can follow the vocal here 02:35:442 - as well < changed (3) to 1/1 slider. The vocal here 02:35:442 is pretty weak

nice set, good luck~


Thank you for mod ^^
Lami
Easy + Normal

recommend to make same end time with other diffs.
pretty strong melody for ampping, i think.

Easy

01:22:012 (2,3) - 1/2 gap is so bad in easiest diff.
pls avoid this.
00:49:570 (3,1,2) - DS
02:42:593 (1,3) - little confuse approach on readability.

Normal

00:03:175 (5,2) - too close 300 burst, with reverse arrow.
01:19:396 (2,4) - this stacking is so awful for beginner diff.

Insane

00:59:163 (6) - 1/8 isn't gerenally beat in here....
play for bad. i think 1/4 is more cool for playing.
plz consider to other notes.

looks so good on high diff.
but low diff can more polish i think. (DS consistent or readability issue or.. etc)
Jakomo73
NM/M4M from my queue (and yours lol) :) Thanks for the mod on my map, sorry it took a few days to get to this mod, I was fixing the problems in my map!


Easy

00:00:733 (1) - Put the first anchor point to the left by one grid (and vice versa for the last anchor point) so it blankets 1 better
00:04:919 (2) - Make the curve the same as 1 so that as the ball is sliding it looks aesthetically pleasing imo https://puu.sh/qj30k/fa871fcbdb.gif
00:08:058 (2) - Better blanket on 1 https://puu.sh/qj38h/53c52d4488.png
00:09:105 (2) - Same as 00:04:919
00:13:291 (3) - Better blanket on 2 (used 1/8 snaps to see if 1 and 3 both had 2 blanketed perfectly at same time)
00:17:477 (1) - Move over middle anchor point to the left by one grid to better blanket 4
00:24:279 (2) - Better blanket over 3
These blanket things apply to other sliders that are like them, but depends on if you are gonna change or not so don't wanna spam you :)
00:44:163 - Missing a note here, sounds empty without it
01:18:175 - Beat starts here
01:19:570 (2) - Should make this a slider imo, sounds empty with nothing on the red and next white tick (and there is singing there, might be best to end it on red tick if you change)
01:48:175 (2) - Change so that the slider tick hits the curve, there is a beat there and it sounds weird having the curve be right beforehand
02:31:431 (1) - ^


Normal

00:03:524 (1) - Should blanket 5
00:34:744 - Should add a note here, but idk if it would be too hard for normal
00:34:919 (2) - Shouldn't have it stack with 3 so spacing stays consistent, have been using 1/2 beats without stacking before and after this
00:37:884 (2) - Should make it a slider and end on white tick, as there are vocals on the white tick
01:18:175 - Beat starts here (won't say for other diffs so I don't spam you :P)
01:50:761 (3) - Should add 3 notes (one on each white tick) as there is audio after this that isn't too difficult for normal
02:20:791 (2) - Angle it the other way so that flow is consistent imo
03:11:721 (4, 5) - There is a note between these two, so people would be rushing to get to 5 I think
03:44:163 (1) - Extend to the end of her phrase at 03:48:524
04:20:965 (1,2) - Make these more symmetrical with each other imo


Hard

00:07:710 (5, 6) - DS between these imo
00:11:896 (1) - Blanket 2
00:14:686 (1) - Blanket 8
00:31:779 (2, 1) - Should have a greater gap between these imo, confusing to have them right by each other when they are so far apart in beat
00:34:221 (1) - Should make it symmetrical imo, but more importantly, should have the red tick be the elbow of this slider, as there are vocals and would flow better imo
01:16:082 (1) - Get rid of NC here so it's easier to read, and there is a huge gap between 1 and 2 which looks kind of weird when 2 stars
01:21:140 (8) - Blanket 7
02:02:826 (8, 9, 10) - Confusing to read, should swap 9 and 10's positions
02:20:268 (1) - Bad blanket on 10
02:26:547 (3) - Can put up middle a bit so it blankets 4 perfectly
02:41:026 (3, 4) - Make these more symmetrical imo
02:50:617 (7) - Blanket 6 better
03:32: 477 (8) - Blanket 7 better
03:50:791 (3) - Blanket 2 better
03:53:582 (3) - Make more symmetrical with 2 imo


I found nothing wrong with Reunion of Goodbye, it looks like a really fun map!

Good luck in getting it ranked! :)
Also shot a star for how helpful you were :)
Pentori
m4m https://osu.ppy.sh/s/464706

[Easy]
00:39:803 (1,2) - gap is kinda awkward here since there is a kick drum on 00:40:500 (2) . just make it something like 00:34:221 (1)
01:07:710 (1,2) - blanket could be slightly improved imo
01:11:721 (1) - combo's seem inconsistent here. i dont see why you have to nc this when you didn't later on. 01:20:093 (3) - 01:22:884 (3) - 01:28:465 (2) - 01:34:047 (2)
01:15:384 (4) - get rid of the manual break after this. beginners will take their hands off their keyboard lol
02:25:849 (1,2,3) - u should try avoid overlaps like this in easy when the overlapped note isn't a nc. beginners suck at reading so its much preferred to have an obvious flow. something like http://puu.sh/qjadv/588b16f76b.jpg could work where 02:27:244 (3) - is stacked on 02:25:151 (4)
02:29:861 (1) - remove nc
02:31:431 (1,3) - possibly stack 3 on 1's bend?
03:20:617 (3,1,2) - these blankets could be better

[Normal]
00:21:489 (4) - change this to a circle on 00:21:663 - since it you're trying to represent the cymbal and the vocal here in one slider it plays really awkwardly :/ if you just kept it to the cymbal it would play a lot nicer
00:31:431 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this whole combo is so dense ._. maybe change 00:33:698 (5,6) - to a reverse 1/2 slider
00:43:117 (2,3,4) - really confusing because of low ar, i would avoid this
00:55:151 (1) - why nc? i'd remove this for consistency
01:00:210 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - another combo that kinda drags on for ages. this is the slow transition of the song and should be mapped with that in consideration. even tho you might make some beats unclickable, remember that this is a normal and you do have to give up some beats. from what i can hear, 01:00:907 (6) - is a very audible clap so that should be clickable. 01:00:210 (3,4) - are only kick drums so you could turn that into a 1/2 reverse slider. it also works with vocals as the player is holding while the vocals are held.
01:11:721 (1) - since you didn't nc every finish you should keep this consistent and remove nc. like u didn't nc 00:32:651 (3) - so theres no reason to nc this.
01:16:082 (1) - remove the break here. its much better to let hp drain. u can do this by giving 01:18:524 (1) - a wiggle till the break dissapears.
01:19:570 (3,4) - try avoid this
02:04:919 (4,5,6) - the music here is guitar beat/guitar beat/clap beat. 02:04:919 (4,5) - here u represented it well but then the next guitar beat falls on the slider end of 02:05:268 (5) - and then the clap is on the slider end of 02:05:791 (6) . maybe a rhythm like http://puu.sh/qjcdI/cef803dd16.jpg would work better here. you can mess around with it
02:11:547 (6) - probably not the best idea to have a finish on a slider end. maybe a rhythm like http://puu.sh/qjclS/a4ac2d2c7f.jpg would do the trick. also make sure to nc the finish.
02:13:989 (5) - i think you should keep the reverse slider to represent the guitar. you dont have to make every kick drum audible and it would be better to have the clap as a clickable object. this rhythm achieves this: http://puu.sh/qjcpi/7ea33ff9c5.jpg
02:29:861 (1) - like i said earlier. because you didnt keep this comboing of the finishes consistent you should remove this nc
02:56:547 (1) - i would make this a 1/1 slider as you are missing the clap beat on 02:56:896
03:04:744 (5) - remove this beat. no need to double tap when its a slow section
03:44:163 (1) - i think this spinner ends of big white tick in easy. make sure its consistent across all difficulties :p

full size songs are so draining to look at :o
from a first inspection + testplay hard and insane look very clean
i modded like ~ 9 mins drain time so maybe you could mod 3 diffs from mine?
anyways gl!
Topic Starter
hanyuu_nanodesu
Sorry late reply guys~

[Lami]

Lami wrote:

Easy + Normal

recommend to make same end time with other diffs.
pretty strong melody for ampping, i think. < yeah I'm thinking of doing that too, but I guess it can't be helped... Mapping normally is okay for Insane, and using double spinner is also okay for Hard. But I would like to avoid using double spinner for Normal and Easy since I think it would be pretty surprising (?) for new player and merging the spinner (use the same spinner) for the sound from here 04:37:012 to here 04:42:419 feels pretty weird imo since there's totally sound change here 04:39:803 and I think the spinner would be too long too if I did so.... no change for now

Easy

01:22:012 (2,3) - 1/2 gap is so bad in easiest diff.
pls avoid this. < yeah, but it also can't be helped. It's either 1/2 gap or polarity, nothing inbetween. And I guess it's fine tho since I use it very rarely (only 3 times if I remember it correctly) and the sound here 01:22:884 (3) - is slightly bigger than the other red tick sound so I guess emphasizing it more with 1/2 pattern is fitting enough.
00:49:570 (3,1,2) - DS < I'm pretty sure it DS-ed just fine, tried to improve tho.
02:42:593 (1,3) - little confuse approach on readability. < I can't think of a nicer place .-. any suggestion?

Normal

00:03:175 (5,2) - too close 300 burst, with reverse arrow. < I'll just stack the head then
01:19:396 (2,4) - this stacking is so awful for beginner diff. < I guess I'll just remove (2)

Insane

00:59:163 (6) - 1/8 isn't gerenally beat in here....
play for bad. i think 1/4 is more cool for playing.
plz consider to other notes. < I still hear slightly different and faster sounds than 1/4... I think it don't play that bad tho. Keeping these

looks so good on high diff.
but low diff can more polish i think. (DS consistent or readability issue or.. etc)


Thank you for mod ^^

jakomo73 wrote:

NM/M4M from my queue (and yours lol) :) Thanks for the mod on my map, sorry it took a few days to get to this mod, I was fixing the problems in my map!


Easy

00:00:733 (1) - Put the first anchor point to the left by one grid (and vice versa for the last anchor point) so it blankets 1 better < I've said a thing about nazi blanket... I guess fixed
00:04:919 (2) - Make the curve the same as 1 so that as the ball is sliding it looks aesthetically pleasing imo https://puu.sh/qj30k/fa871fcbdb.gif < the ds would be too troublesome imo .-. It not big deal tho, no change for now
00:08:058 (2) - Better blanket on 1 https://puu.sh/qj38h/53c52d4488.png
00:09:105 (2) - Same as 00:04:919 < same as above
00:13:291 (3) - Better blanket on 2 (used 1/8 snaps to see if 1 and 3 both had 2 blanketed perfectly at same time)
00:17:477 (1) - Move over middle anchor point to the left by one grid to better blanket 4
00:24:279 (2) - Better blanket over 3
These blanket things apply to other sliders that are like them, but depends on if you are gonna change or not so don't wanna spam you :)< I've said a thing about nazi blanket (2), I'm not checking all of above, I guess they looked just fine. Don't have to be too precise about blankets.
00:44:163 - Missing a note here, sounds empty without it < I'm avoiding 1/2 pattern since it's Easy
01:18:175 - Beat starts here < it's only vocal there, I'm following drum, not vocal.
01:19:570 (2) - Should make this a slider imo, sounds empty with nothing on the red and next white tick (and there is singing there, might be best to end it on red tick if you change) < changing it to slider = 1/2 pattern = bad = nope.
01:48:175 (2) - Change so that the slider tick hits the curve, there is a beat there and it sounds weird having the curve be right beforehand < nah, it's not that important, same below
02:31:431 (1) - ^


Normal

00:03:524 (1) - Should blanket 5 < nah
00:34:744 - Should add a note here, but idk if it would be too hard for normal < yes, and there's no really big sound there, just pretty weak vocal.
00:34:919 (2) - Shouldn't have it stack with 3 so spacing stays consistent, have been using 1/2 beats without stacking before and after this < okay, but the pattern would not look that nice...
00:37:884 (2) - Should make it a slider and end on white tick, as there are vocals on the white tick < it would be too crowded and I don't follow vocal.
01:18:175 - Beat starts here (won't say for other diffs so I don't spam you :P) < same thing with easy
01:50:761 (3) - Should add 3 notes (one on each white tick) as there is audio after this that isn't too difficult for normal < I'm assuming it's the three sound here 01:51:140 it's pretty weak, so I think a little break would be nice enough for Normal
02:20:791 (2) - Angle it the other way so that flow is consistent imo < that would look ugly :( I'll just move (2) a bit for better flow.
03:11:721 (4, 5) - There is a note between these two, so people would be rushing to get to 5 I think < the DS snap says about the rhythm enough imo.
03:44:163 (1) - Extend to the end of her phrase at 03:48:524 < nah, the music clearly becomes silent here 03:48:088 so it would be weird to extend the spinner more than that.
04:20:965 (1,2) - Make these more symmetrical with each other imo < why tho, they don't even appear together...


Hard

00:07:710 (5, 6) - DS between these imo < nah, I want to make a little pause there.
00:11:896 (1) - Blanket 2 < kay
00:14:686 (1) - Blanket 8 < nah
00:31:779 (2, 1) - Should have a greater gap between these imo, confusing to have them right by each other when they are so far apart in beat < it's fine, that kind of pattern is commonly used for Hard and above and people who can play Hard should be able to read those just fine.
00:34:221 (1) - Should make it symmetrical imo, but more importantly, should have the red tick be the elbow of this slider, as there are vocals and would flow better imo < not big deal imo. Making it symmetrical would make the blanket looks forced.
01:16:082 (1) - Get rid of NC here so it's easier to read, and there is a huge gap between 1 and 2 which looks kind of weird when 2 stars < nah, the gap between 01:15:907 (7,1) - is pretty big and it's big white tick so it would be normal to emphasize with NC
01:21:140 (8) - Blanket 7 < kay
02:02:826 (8, 9, 10) - Confusing to read, should swap 9 and 10's positions < nah, it's not that hard to read imo. 02:02:826 (8,9) - is covering the same sound so it would make sense to stack them
02:20:268 (1) - Bad blanket on 10 < fix
02:26:547 (3) - Can put up middle a bit so it blankets 4 perfectly < fix
02:41:026 (3, 4) - Make these more symmetrical imo < what
02:50:617 (7) - Blanket 6 better
03:32: 477 (8) - Blanket 7 better
03:50:791 (3) - Blanket 2 better
03:53:582 (3) - Make more symmetrical with 2 imo < (3) means to blanket (2) body, not symmetrical tho. I'm not checking all of your blanket mods because I think most of them looked just fine.


I found nothing wrong with Reunion of Goodbye, it looks like a really fun map!

Good luck in getting it ranked! :)
Also shot a star for how helpful you were :)
Thank you for mod and star :3

[Pentori]

Pentori wrote:

m4m https://osu.ppy.sh/s/464706

[Easy]
00:39:803 (1,2) - gap is kinda awkward here since there is a kick drum on 00:40:500 (2) . just make it something like 00:34:221 (1) < yeah, but I just can't map all the things like 00:34:221 (1) ... I'll keep for variation
01:07:710 (1,2) - blanket could be slightly improved imo < lol, rly
01:11:721 (1) - combo's seem inconsistent here. i dont see why you have to nc this when you didn't later on. 01:20:093 (3) - 01:22:884 (3) - 01:28:465 (2) - 01:34:047 (2) < because the sound here seems slightly bigger than the other so, emphasize stuff
01:15:384 (4) - get rid of the manual break after this. beginners will take their hands off their keyboard lol < won't it be too long that it would drain too much HP without break? .-.
02:25:849 (1,2,3) - u should try avoid overlaps like this in easy when the overlapped note isn't a nc. beginners suck at reading so its much preferred to have an obvious flow. something like http://puu.sh/qjadv/588b16f76b.jpg could work where 02:27:244 (3) - is stacked on 02:25:151 (4) < yeah, but the DS won't... sigh
02:29:861 (1) - remove nc
02:31:431 (1,3) - possibly stack 3 on 1's bend? < yeah
03:20:617 (3,1,2) - these blankets could be better < I tried

[Normal]
00:21:489 (4) - change this to a circle on 00:21:663 - since it you're trying to represent the cymbal and the vocal here in one slider it plays really awkwardly :/ if you just kept it to the cymbal it would play a lot nicer < where's the cymbal? here 00:21:663 ? I don't think the sound is that big to be called cymbal xD and because of not too big sound, I don't want to waste emphasize with circles and I think 2 circles in a row would be a little too much for Normal xD
00:31:431 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this whole combo is so dense ._. maybe change 00:33:698 (5,6) - to a reverse 1/2 slider < can't really do that since the big sound is already at (6)'s head and it would be weird to land it at reverse, and they also cover different sound so it also feel weird to mix them... Do something with (1,2) rhythm.
00:43:117 (2,3,4) - really confusing because of low ar, i would avoid this < fine
00:55:151 (1) - why nc? i'd remove this for consistency < right... why I even do this
01:00:210 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - another combo that kinda drags on for ages. this is the slow transition of the song and should be mapped with that in consideration. even tho you might make some beats unclickable, remember that this is a normal and you do have to give up some beats. from what i can hear, 01:00:907 (6) - is a very audible clap so that should be clickable. 01:00:210 (3,4) - are only kick drums so you could turn that into a 1/2 reverse slider. it also works with vocals as the player is holding while the vocals are held. < okay, I merged (3,4) into one slider... don't really want to do it tho since it would less emphasize the white tick, and (6) (now (5)) is already clickable btw.
01:11:721 (1) - since you didn't nc every finish you should keep this consistent and remove nc. like u didn't nc 00:32:651 (3) - so theres no reason to nc this. < same thing as Easy, and extra explanation, I think the sound is as big (if not bigger) than the sound here 01:10:500 where I usually NC so I think it reasonable enough to also do NC.
01:16:082 (1) - remove the break here. its much better to let hp drain. u can do this by giving 01:18:524 (1) - a wiggle till the break dissapears. < I'm still not sure... need more input about this
01:19:570 (3,4) - try avoid this < avoid what? I see no problem here .-. the seemingly pointy flow? the "bumper" and slider leniency will do the thing.
02:04:919 (4,5,6) - the music here is guitar beat/guitar beat/clap beat. 02:04:919 (4,5) - here u represented it well but then the next guitar beat falls on the slider end of 02:05:268 (5) - and then the clap is on the slider end of 02:05:791 (6) . maybe a rhythm like http://puu.sh/qjcdI/cef803dd16.jpg would work better here. you can mess around with it < I disliked your suggestion, lol xD it's not that big deal imo :3
02:11:547 (6) - probably not the best idea to have a finish on a slider end. maybe a rhythm like http://puu.sh/qjclS/a4ac2d2c7f.jpg would do the trick. also make sure to nc the finish. < the vocal here 02:11:721 is too weak for even slider end imo. And I think it's not that bad to do it once in a while :3 The vocal is also like stopped tho so it feel kinda "something" with rhythm like this :3
02:13:989 (5) - i think you should keep the reverse slider to represent the guitar. you dont have to make every kick drum audible and it would be better to have the clap as a clickable object. this rhythm achieves this: http://puu.sh/qjcpi/7ea33ff9c5.jpg < lol, nope.
02:29:861 (1) - like i said earlier. because you didnt keep this comboing of the finishes consistent you should remove this nc < same above^^^ gonna change if there's more comment about this I guess, but no for now
02:56:547 (1) - i would make this a 1/1 slider as you are missing the clap beat on 02:56:896 < I think the sound here 02:56:721 is more worth mapping because it's drum+guitar while here 02:56:896 is only drum.
03:04:744 (5) - remove this beat. no need to double tap when its a slow section < I want to make it kinda different so it would make the big sound at (1) emphasized better tho... but okay then
03:44:163 (1) - i think this spinner ends of big white tick in easy. make sure its consistent across all difficulties :p < moved the thing on Easy.

full size songs are so draining to look at :o
from a first inspection + testplay hard and insane look very clean
i modded like ~ 9 mins drain time so maybe you could mod 3 diffs from mine?
anyways gl!


Thank you for mod all of you :3
your mod would get a bit late btw since I get pretty busy lately x-x
hope you can wait :3

Updated~!
O-Moei
Hi !, 🌀NM request
Kebanyakan NM request, jadi aku mod 1 diff aja ya :)

✨ = Suggestion
💧 = Uuhhh?
💥 = Warning !!!

Here we go...

General :
- None -

Reunion of Goodbye :
✨00:23:582 (2,3) - Blanket ?
✨00:55:151 (1,2,3) - Kalo ngejaga Triangle flow, baiknya mereka kasih jarak lebih dikit lagi deh
✨01:17:477 (2,3,4,1) - Mereka baiknya tetap stack sama 01:16:082 (1) - . Klo diperatiin, 01:17:477 (2) - Ini gak NC, trus ritme mulai maju lagi setelahnya kan?. Kalo setuju, mngkin nnti 01:18:524 (1) - slidertail ini arahin lagi ke kombo selanjutnya
✨01:25:151 (3) - Coba posisi x108y70. Testplay yang lebik baik nan overlap yang clearly readable :)
✨03:09:105 (6) - Ini juga masih NC, sebab ritme drum belum berubah
✨03:23:407 (3) - Coba posisi x302y86 untuk menjaga flow dari curve slidernya. Atau lengkungin lagi slidernya dikit
✨04:35:442 (6,7) - NC. Ya gapapa sih klo masih mw ikut white tick buat kombo nya, tapi readibility lebih penting kan :roll:
✨04:42:419 (1) - Coba ini ganti jadi slider sampe 04:42:768 -

Ya, sekian. Makasih udah ikut serta :)
Ayyri
yo

Accepted this as NM a bit ago, just tell me if Pentori is going to recheck or not.

Might have to decline though. ;w;
Topic Starter
hanyuu_nanodesu

Ayyri wrote:

yo

Accepted this as NM a bit ago, just tell me if Pentori is going to recheck or not.

Might have to decline though. ;w;
huh, what o-o
Well, he/she don't say anything about recheck :///
Topic Starter
hanyuu_nanodesu
Yayyy finally a mod >.<

O-Moei wrote:

Hi !, 🌀NM request
Kebanyakan NM request, jadi aku mod 1 diff aja ya :)

✨ = Suggestion
💧 = Uuhhh?
💥 = Warning !!!

Here we go...

General :
- None -

Reunion of Goodbye :
✨00:23:582 (2,3) - Blanket ? < Okay
✨00:55:151 (1,2,3) - Kalo ngejaga Triangle flow, baiknya mereka kasih jarak lebih dikit lagi deh < ngga terlalu bermaksud buat bentuk segitiga sih .-.
✨01:17:477 (2,3,4,1) - Mereka baiknya tetap stack sama 01:16:082 (1) - . Klo diperatiin, 01:17:477 (2) - Ini gak NC, trus ritme mulai maju lagi setelahnya kan?. Kalo setuju, mngkin nnti 01:18:524 (1) - slidertail ini arahin lagi ke kombo selanjutnya < emang awalnya kayak gitu sih, tpi gara2 01:16:082 (1) - dipindahin jadi miss xD fix
✨01:25:151 (3) - Coba posisi x108y70. Testplay yang lebik baik nan overlap yang clearly readable :)< fix
✨03:09:105 (6) - Ini juga masih NC, sebab ritme drum belum berubah < .-. maksudnya di NC disini? Ngga deh soalnya suara di sini 03:09:454 (1) - lebih gede jadi lebih cocok NC disitu.
✨03:23:407 (3) - Coba posisi x302y86 untuk menjaga flow dari curve slidernya. Atau lengkungin lagi slidernya dikit < nah, flownya bakalan malah kayak lebih kaku soalnya terlalu ngikutin bentuk slider (?)
✨04:35:442 (6,7) - NC. Ya gapapa sih klo masih mw ikut white tick buat kombo nya, tapi readibility lebih penting kan :roll:< ini masih readable kok buat Insane :) termasuk pattern yang common soalnya
✨04:42:419 (1) - Coba ini ganti jadi slider sampe 04:42:768 - < nah, lebih suka ending yang sudden pake circle. Kalo dijadiin slider rasanya jadi "extra" banget.

Ya, sekian. Makasih udah ikut serta :)


Thank you for mod ^^
Eta Carinae
General

I love this song, I really hope to see this ranked one day. \:D/


Reunion of Goodbye

03:57:942 (1) - If I am not mistaken a slider in such a shape has not been used troughout the entire map up to this point and thus I'd say it's quite odd to suddenly emphasize a certain sound with something this different. I would suggest removing this slider and instead replace it with a slider that has a similar shape to what you have already used in this map. In the end this just comes down to a personal oppinion but when I played this map this slider was kinda standing out in an unpleasent way which was kind of weird. Again, just a personal oppinion, but still worth a try to suggest a change.

All in all I didn't find anything else that didn't seem right to me.
I really have to say, great map, it was really fun to play. :)
Topic Starter
hanyuu_nanodesu

-Akuro wrote:

General

I love this song, I really hope to see this ranked one day. \:D/


Reunion of Goodbye

03:57:942 (1) - If I am not mistaken a slider in such a shape has not been used troughout the entire map up to this point and thus I'd say it's quite odd to suddenly emphasize a certain sound with something this different. I would suggest removing this slider and instead replace it with a slider that has a similar shape to what you have already used in this map. In the end this just comes down to a personal oppinion but when I played this map this slider was kinda standing out in an unpleasent way which was kind of weird. Again, just a personal oppinion, but still worth a try to suggest a change. < I think it's fine tho, since it's not a very weird kind of shape, I mean it's pretty usual. I just scrunched it a bit because of limited space there so yeah, no change~

All in all I didn't find anything else that didn't seem right to me.
I really have to say, great map, it was really fun to play. :)
Thank you for your support~
Revived
Hope I don't get too lazy again
miradzin
Here from my queue. Please mod https://osu.ppy.sh/s/462576 cause length is almost the same
Reunion of Goodbye
  1. 00:16:082 (1) - It's not because it is a big white tick that you need to make the 1/1 slider here, try making it here 00:15:907 - it's better for the vocal, fits better the music, and there's no clickable sound in the middle of it.
  2. 00:21:663 (1) - I wouldn't stack these
  3. 00:35:617 (1) - Same with the slider, is better at 00:35:442 - also I think 00:35:965 - should be clickable
  4. 00:40:675 (6,7) - Instead of almost muting the sound of the end of the slider and some other circles, I think you can make a 1/1 slider.
  5. 00:57:070 (2) - A little ugly this pattern
  6. 00:57:768 (4) - No, don't end this like that, 00:57:942 - this is totally clickable, make something like this 00:59:163 (9,1) -
  7. 02:15:907 (4) - ^
  8. 03:21:662 (1,2) - Oh, why not a 1/1 slider?
  9. 03:20:617 (6) - NC
  10. 03:37:710 (5,6) - I think you should place them higher, and place 03:38:058 (7) - a little lower.
  11. 03:20:617 (6) - I would place this farther away
  12. 00:07:710 (1) - This should be at 00:07:535 -
  13. 00:09:803 - It should be interesting mapping this sound, so making a 1/2 slider and one circle may be better
  14. 00:22:884 (2) - NC?
  15. 00:38:058 (4) - Yeah, those "mute" sounds are no good, 00:37:710 - from here add a circle and them the slider, also here 00:38:407 - you can use whistle drum hitsound, it fits good with the music
  16. 00:39:803 (1,2,3,4) - Instead of making the same thing with 2 and 4, why not use sliders? They fit the vocal too.
  17. 00:41:024 (7,1) - I think if the slider comes first is better. :lol:
  18. 01:13:814 (2) - Make the same as slider 1, there's a sound at 01:13:989 -
  19. 01:16:082 (1) - I think is ok not having a NC here, but NC here 01:17:477 (2) -
  20. 01:30:907 (3,4) - circle first and then the slider
  21. 01:42:593 - You shouldn't ignore this sound

So... I'll end it here, it's becoming repetitive with the rhythm thing, it's a good map though.
Hope it helped, good luck! :)
TheKingHenry
Hello mod from my queue~
Oh boy not only are you prob better mapper than me, this mapset has multiple mods already. Oh well, I'll try to scrape something together.
Easy
  1. 03:21:663 (1,2) - totally not nazing here, but you could change the shape of the curve of the slider 1 a little to make this blanket better
Current

Fixed
  1. 04:21:663 (3) - Is this shape intentional, like I know now it's the same as 04:22:361 (4) - but visually the first one doesn't fit as well as the latter
Normal
  1. 04:22:361 (4) - if this is supposed to be blanket you should prob fix it
Hard
  1. 00:27:942 (7,8,9,1) - I know you said no blanket mods, but you should definitely do something to this pattern visually. Since there a little break after the slider 1, there's a lot of possibilities to do blankets and/or triangles or smth else without disturbing the following patterns.
  2. 00:47:651 (7,8) - This probably falls under your category of sliders not meant to blanket, but I see no reason not to do so. It would look visually better and the spacing would be more even too, leading to more smooth transition while playing. Blanketing it wouldn't even break the triangle pattern you have there atm
  3. 01:16:082 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - I don't know if these are supposed to be in straight line or curved, but atm they aren't really either
  1. 01:25:326 (2,3) - No reason not to blanket this slider 2
  2. 01:26:198 (4,5,6) - This might again fall to the category of what you have intended, but personally this is the first place in your mapset I'm not really sure what you are trying to do (visually that is). 01:26:198 (4,5,6) - Blanket is off and other than that, 01:26:721 (5,6) - are not constructing any clean structure, only thing that is constant is the spacing from sliderend 4 to circle 5 to slider 6. They aren't even connected to the structure of 01:24:454 (1) - which was earlier in the area.
Also triangled the beginning of slider 4 here with the objects before it.
  1. Except you of course do it better and more carefully than me here lol
  2. 01:40:326 (6,7) - I wonder why these are intentional as you say not to make blanket mod. What makes them better than simply blanketing them? 01:40:326 (6,7) - Same. If you have blanketing, at least triangle 01:40:326 (6,7,8)
  3. Rest was pretty much the same drill, blankets undone here and there. Because you didn't want blanket mod I'm not gonna mention 'em here. I still think you should definitely blanket at least some of them though.
Reunion of Goodbye
  1. I guess it's part of the business nowadays, but 03:27:244 (1) - forget actual star ratings (didn't check those with anything) this part is like half star harder intensity-wise than almost anything else here while playing, not too big fan when considering it like that. On the other hand it was pretty fun tho :)
  2. Okay I'm just going to cut it short here. Almost everything else that came into my mind here were visual, mostly blankets, so I'm not gonna post anything here. You can see for yourself if there are some ones you would like to change.
  1. The maps played mostly fairly well. I also saw what you mean with intended overlaps, they were mostly constant and all that. I didn't get what you meant with intended non-blanketing at times though, as you prob see from my mod. There were many cases where blanketing would've made it play worse, it's understandable. That wasn't true every time though.
Good luck!
Nostalgic
placeholder for m4m! your mod is so awesome that i don't think i can contribute as much as u do lol
Topic Starter
hanyuu_nanodesu

miradzin wrote:

Here from my queue. Please mod https://osu.ppy.sh/s/462576 cause length is almost the same
Reunion of Goodbye
  1. 00:16:082 (1) - It's not because it is a big white tick that you need to make the 1/1 slider here, try making it here 00:15:907 - it's better for the vocal, fits better the music, and there's no clickable sound in the middle of it. < as I said, I'm not a big fan of following vocal. And I think it still fit because it's following the main rhythm. No change for now, might be considered tho
  2. 00:21:663 (1) - I wouldn't stack these < Why? for my "defense" I stacked this because the circle following similar sound as this 00:20:791 (2) - and I would like to make a little "symmetrical" pattern
  3. 00:35:617 (1) - Same with the slider, is better at 00:35:442 - also I think 00:35:965 - should be clickable < wub nope. I still consider the first one because that part is silent part and the vocal is the most dominant one, but on this part, there's a very big drum sound here 00:35:617 emphasized with big white tick so I hate (sorry for the mean word) to ignore it. And here 00:35:965 I guess it's pretty normal to cover drum-kick sound with slider tail, no?
  4. 00:40:675 (6,7) - Instead of almost muting the sound of the end of the slider and some other circles, I think you can make a 1/1 slider. < Lol good point, I don't really have good excuse for this but somehow I want to keep. Well I guess I can use this excuse... This is the hardest diff so I want to make the pattern more tricky, and I guess using circle here 00:41:024 would emphasize it better and would separate it from the vocal note.
  5. 00:57:070 (2) - A little ugly this pattern < You talk like Yoda, lol. Honestly I don't really see your point... it's a pretty common pattern.. Is it ugly because it looks kinda unbalanced? Well, I tried to fix it I guess.
  6. 00:57:768 (4) - No, don't end this like that, 00:57:942 - this is totally clickable, make something like this 00:59:163 (9,1) - < Yeah, I've been declining this kind of mod and I guess I would do it on this one too. I don't want to make too many tricky pattern like that. I think too much of those would make the map less fun (personal opinion)
  7. 02:15:907 (4) - ^ ^
  8. 03:21:662 (1,2) - Oh, why not a 1/1 slider? < I'm following vocal for this good part.
  9. 03:20:617 (6) - NC < okay
  10. 03:37:710 (5,6) - I think you should place them higher, and place 03:38:058 (7) - a little lower. < Only moved (7) a little lower
  11. 03:20:617 (6) - I would place this farther away < What? from where? I think it's far enough from the previous note to make emphasize
  12. 00:07:710 (1) - This should be at 00:07:535 - < Nah, same reason as the first I guess. And there's bigger guitar sound at this one too.
  13. 00:09:803 - It should be interesting mapping this sound, so making a 1/2 slider and one circle may be better < Good point, fix
  14. 00:22:884 (2) - NC? < nah
  15. 00:38:058 (4) - Yeah, those "mute" sounds are no good, 00:37:710 - from here add a circle and them the slider, also here 00:38:407 - you can use whistle drum hitsound, it fits good with the music < simply talking, swap them right? Okay then
  16. 00:39:803 (1,2,3,4) - Instead of making the same thing with 2 and 4, why not use sliders? They fit the vocal too.< what
  17. 00:41:024 (7,1) - I think if the slider comes first is better. :lol:< nah, drum
  18. 01:13:814 (2) - Make the same as slider 1, there's a sound at 01:13:989 - < okay
  19. 01:16:082 (1) - I think is ok not having a NC here, but NC here 01:17:477 (2) - < Nah I prefer NC at the big stopping sound
  20. 01:30:907 (3,4) - circle first and then the slider < Why? It's following both, vocal and drum nicely this way
  21. 01:42:593 - You shouldn't ignore this sound < Once in a while would be fine I guess... For a little variation ^^

So... I'll end it here, it's becoming repetitive with the rhythm thing, it's a good map though.
Hope it helped, good luck! :)


Thank you for mod ^^ Next~

[TheKingHenry]

TheKingHenry wrote:

Hello mod from my queue~
Oh boy not only are you prob better mapper than me, this mapset has multiple mods already. Oh well, I'll try to scrape something together.
Easy
  1. 03:21:663 (1,2) - totally not nazing here, but you could change the shape of the curve of the slider 1 a little to make this blanket better < lol, okay
Current

Fixed
  1. 04:21:663 (3) - Is this shape intentional, like I know now it's the same as 04:22:361 (4) - but visually the first one doesn't fit as well as the latter < I guess I'll just blanket this hellish slider 04:23:058 (1) -
Normal
  1. 04:22:361 (4) - if this is supposed to be blanket you should prob fix it < wut, that's a circle. The selection is glitching I guess...
Hard
  1. 00:27:942 (7,8,9,1) - I know you said no blanket mods, but you should definitely do something to this pattern visually. Since there a little break after the slider 1, there's a lot of possibilities to do blankets and/or triangles or smth else without disturbing the following patterns. < Nah, if I blanket 00:28:465 (9,1) - it would ruin the jump for emphasize. It's good enough I think
  2. 00:47:651 (7,8) - This probably falls under your category of sliders not meant to blanket, but I see no reason not to do so. It would look visually better and the spacing would be more even too, leading to more smooth transition while playing. Blanketing it wouldn't even break the triangle pattern you have there atm < meant to be another emphasize, but well, I guess this part is not really urgent... fix
  3. 01:16:082 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - I don't know if these are supposed to be in straight line or curved, but atm they aren't really either < lol, screw that part. Fix
  1. 01:25:326 (2,3) - No reason not to blanket this slider 2 < Well the reason is "I'm lazy" I guess. Fix
  2. 01:26:198 (4,5,6) - This might again fall to the category of what you have intended, but personally this is the first place in your mapset I'm not really sure what you are trying to do (visually that is). 01:26:198 (4,5,6) - Blanket is off and other than that, 01:26:721 (5,6) - are not constructing any clean structure, only thing that is constant is the spacing from sliderend 4 to circle 5 to slider 6. They aren't even connected to the structure of 01:24:454 (1) - which was earlier in the area. < Well, this is why I hated Hard... They restrain the jumps which make my patterns less appealing... Well, fix. I don't really triangled them btw.
Also triangled the beginning of slider 4 here with the objects before it.
  1. Except you of course do it better and more carefully than me here lol
  2. 01:40:326 (6,7) - I wonder why these are intentional as you say not to make blanket mod. What makes them better than simply blanketing them? 01:40:326 (6,7) - Same. If you have blanketing, at least triangle 01:40:326 (6,7,8) < This one is alright I guess. Tried to make triangle and blanketed 01:40:326 (6,1) - tho
  3. Rest was pretty much the same drill, blankets undone here and there. Because you didn't want blanket mod I'm not gonna mention 'em here. I still think you should definitely blanket at least some of them though. < Yeah, gonna consider those
Reunion of Goodbye
  1. I guess it's part of the business nowadays, but 03:27:244 (1) - forget actual star ratings (didn't check those with anything) this part is like half star harder intensity-wise than almost anything else here while playing, not too big fan when considering it like that. On the other hand it was pretty fun tho :)< yes indeed lol, I think that part of the bridge is a total climax and should be climaxed as well.
  2. Okay I'm just going to cut it short here. Almost everything else that came into my mind here were visual, mostly blankets, so I'm not gonna post anything here. You can see for yourself if there are some ones you would like to change. < If I'm dedicated enough, lol
  1. The maps played mostly fairly well. I also saw what you mean with intended overlaps, they were mostly constant and all that. I didn't get what you meant with intended non-blanketing at times though, as you prob see from my mod. There were many cases where blanketing would've made it play worse, it's understandable. That wasn't true every time though. < Gonna share my personal experience here, feel free to skip, lol. This is my new mapping style with free styled pattern, no blanket, extra overlapping, as long as the flow feel nice I'll go on. My old mapping style is a total contrary, everything must be in order, there's must be a reason why a note is there, blanket, triangles, everything. But then I realized that my old mapping style not really play fun because of uneven spacing and it also not really fun in mapping either. Since then I disliked blanket and wanted to make "maps as arts". I guess that, lol.
Good luck!


Thank you for mod both of you ^^
Nostalgic
Hi I am back for the m4m!

[Reunion]
  1. 00:16:779 (3,4) - improve blanket?
  2. 01:32:477 (4) - i believe 1/2 slider would be better instead of 3/4?
  3. 02:32:826 (1,7) - not stacking them? you don't stack previously
  4. 03:27:244 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - all anti-clockwise flow? pretty unfriendly to mouse players lol
  5. 03:37:012 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - i don't agree with the ds change. it's quite unintuitive
  6. 04:21:663 (1,2,3,4) - better shape?

I couldn't really find any problem. so i will shoot stars instead.
type 1 if cute
no kds

Reunion of goodbye

  1. 00:07:710 (1) - kind of weird to put a repeat here. especially with the whistle on the tail. I think you would benefit more from just a longer slider, I also suggest starting the slider 1 red tick sooner because that's when the held out vocal exists. Even if you argue the repeat is for the guitar, then you become inconsistent with 00:06:314 (1,2,3,4,5) - where you map for vocals instead. If you wanted to map for guitar you should have sliders 00:06:314 (1,2,3,4,5) - Plus that would match 00:04:221 (3) - where you put a slider for vocals.
  2. 00:10:326 (5,1) - there is no reason for 1 to be clickable, BOTH the vocal and guitar hold a not starting 00:10:326 - and the guitar comes back at this time 00:10:675 - . Do something like http://puu.sh/sQKS8/9eaad8c92f.jpg
  3. 00:12:768 (5) - 00:14:163 (4) - the repeat is coverings a decently strong sound but its not clickable, might as well use a long slider since player doesn't benefit from having this repeat.
  4. 00:16:954 - you should cover this sound somehow, repeat slider seems like your thing so it wouldn't be bad here.
  5. 00:21:663 (1) - ??http://puu.sh/sQL8H/0f6ce96a1d.png maybe go to this tick?
  6. compare 00:26:547 (3,4,5) - with 00:23:756 (3) -, with the circles you are making the strong beats clickable, and with the repeat slider that is what's lacking.
  7. 00:28:640 (1) - there is no reason to stray from the rhythming you've been using,
  8. 00:29:512 (2) - the white tick should be clickable. (it is possible to have emphasis at the end of a slider, but this isn't doing it.
  9. 00:33:436 (4,5) - the play doesn't benefit from this additive rhythm
  10. 00:34:134 - through 00:56:547 - you need to re-work your rhythms. There are lots of times where 00:34:570 - this sound is being passively represented and not emphasized properly, randomly you have spots where 00:35:442 (3) - its clickable like this and this 00:38:233 - you should be picking something and following it consistently, the best thing for a section like this would be to work around the snare hits.
  11. 00:57:768 (4) - you're also inconsistent with these, sometimes the white tick after them is clickable but not always, I suggest having it always clickable because that is the accented note which is supported by snare AND guitar.
  12. 01:07:012 (2) - I suggest changing this to 2 1/4 sliders since 01:07:012 - this is snare 01:07:186 - and this is a different drum.
  13. 01:12:593 (3,4,5,6,7) - The rhythm is http://puu.sh/sQM9s/3bbfb9e6b9.jpg
  14. 01:13:814 (2) - would be better without repeat.
  15. 01:18:524 (1,1) - this is underwhelming, space these out a bit. There is TONS of emphasis in the music, and 0 emphasis in the map. something like 02:35:617 (1,2,1) - actually works. but people would complain you didn't map 01:18:524 -
  16. 01:27:942 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - no sound to back this up,
  17. 01:37:186 (2,3,4) - this is a good example of additive rhythm that benefits the player.
  18. 02:58:640 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - these are in the wrong spots. The rhythm is http://puu.sh/sQM9s/3bbfb9e6b9.jpg
  19. there are just general issues like what I pointed out throughout the map.
  20. probably would help if remapped certain sections

Hard

  1. 00:01:954 - its feels like you are leaving random spaces. try something like http://puu.sh/sQMom/f7d77fdfd0.png
  2. 00:07:710 (5,6) - DOn't stack like this, very bad. For hard players they won't be able to tell what rhythm gap this is, because it looks like 1/4
  3. 00:11:896 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - look at how you rhythm this, its beautiful. Do your rhythm like that for a the section right before it 00:09:105 (1,2,3,4,5) -
  4. 00:14:512 - this is another random break
  5. 00:31:779 (2,1) - 00:32:651 (4,1) - Another instance where you should just stack it normally.
  6. 00:56:547 - this section is better in this diff than the highest diff.
  7. 01:07:012 (5) - change it to fit the rhythm like I said in the highest diff for that one part http://puu.sh/sQMGb/7af40fe75e.jpg
  8. 01:18:524 (5) - same comment as before.
  9. 01:27:942 (3) - this doesn't really work because strong beats exist here 01:28:117 - and 01:28:291 -
  10. 01:31:779 -01:34:570 (6) - this is clickable, but 01:32:477 - 01:35:965 - isn't? inconsistencies like this are throughtout
  11. general things are, don't make something look like a 1/4, and improve rhythm choice, be consistent on which sounds you can click and which sounds you can't

Normal

    1. nothing much I can say for you other than in the beginning don't spam so much 1/1, use long beats too.

    Easy

      1. 00:02:128 - I wouldn't repeat this, I would have something like this to follow rhythm more closely http://puu.sh/sQNlO/4ad8d0ca49.jpg
      2. 00:03:524 - and then have a 3/1 slider here. which would help 00:04:919 (2) - make more sense.
      3. 00:06:314 (1) - take a beat off of this to make 00:07:710 - clickable.
      4. tbh your whole intro(00:00:733 - to 00:11:896 - needs remap, its not following anything.

      All diffs are full of rhythmic inconsistencies like what I've pointed out, rework those, and if you have any questions feel free to pm me in game.
Topic Starter
hanyuu_nanodesu

Nostalgic wrote:

Hi I am back for the m4m!

[Reunion]
  1. 00:16:779 (3,4) - improve blanket? < nah, don't mean to blanket here
  2. 01:32:477 (4) - i believe 1/2 slider would be better instead of 3/4? < it doesn't really matter imo. It kinda make a longer, unsplitted sound that I think is pretty fitting for this part
  3. 02:32:826 (1,7) - not stacking them? you don't stack previously < once in a while won't matter, lol
  4. 03:27:244 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - all anti-clockwise flow? pretty unfriendly to mouse players lol < heh, I don't know xD it just turned out like that
  5. 03:37:012 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - i don't agree with the ds change. it's quite unintuitive < what? I don't really get your point here.
  6. 04:21:663 (1,2,3,4) - better shape? < any suggestion?

I couldn't really find any problem. so i will shoot stars instead.


I fix nothing, but thank you for mod anyway ^^
And thank you for the star too~

Pyroflayer wrote:

no kds < accident kudos

Reunion of goodbye

  1. 00:07:710 (1) - kind of weird to put a repeat here. especially with the whistle on the tail. I think you would benefit more from just a longer slider, I also suggest starting the slider 1 red tick sooner because that's when the held out vocal exists. Even if you argue the repeat is for the guitar, then you become inconsistent with 00:06:314 (1,2,3,4,5) - where you map for vocals instead. If you wanted to map for guitar you should have sliders 00:06:314 (1,2,3,4,5) - Plus that would match 00:04:221 (3) - where you put a slider for vocals. < 00:04:221 (3) - and 00:06:314 (1,2,3,4,5) - follow both, vocal and guitar. Why choose one while you can follow both? ;) And the same here 00:07:710 (1) - a 1/1 reverse slider would also fit for long vocal sound imo.
  2. 00:10:326 (5,1) - there is no reason for 1 to be clickable, BOTH the vocal and guitar hold a not starting 00:10:326 - and the guitar comes back at this time 00:10:675 - . Do something like http://puu.sh/sQKS8/9eaad8c92f.jpg < okay, got your point here
  3. 00:12:768 (5) - 00:14:163 (4) - the repeat is coverings a decently strong sound but its not clickable, might as well use a long slider since player doesn't benefit from having this repeat. < following the vocal sound here, and yet, not ignoring the drum. I think it's a win win. And I don't really get the "player doesn't benefit from having this repeat" part. I don't think adding a repeat would make the map less fun or something.
  4. 00:16:954 - you should cover this sound somehow, repeat slider seems like your thing so it wouldn't be bad here. < well, a little sound don't really matter actually, but I do change tho. I used two 1/2 sliders instead because I think it fit better.
  5. 00:21:663 (1) - ??http://puu.sh/sQL8H/0f6ce96a1d.png maybe go to this tick? < I think someone said that the sound end there and I think I agreed. Still agreed tho
  6. compare 00:26:547 (3,4,5) - with 00:23:756 (3) -, with the circles you are making the strong beats clickable, and with the repeat slider that is what's lacking. < variation thing I guess. I still worried a lot about variation back then and well I guess it's not that bad.
  7. 00:28:640 (1) - there is no reason to stray from the rhythming you've been using, < what?
  8. 00:29:512 (2) - the white tick should be clickable. (it is possible to have emphasis at the end of a slider, but this isn't doing it. < I think on this part, the red tick and white tick is pretty much equal. I mean both have drum sound, only the red tick has the deeper one (what's that thing called, I dunno) and the white tick has the snare. I think it's won't really matter to map it this way since the sound at white tick is not that distinctly big either.
  9. 00:33:436 (4,5) - the play doesn't benefit from this additive rhythm < It's pretty fitting so it won't matter imo. It's not like you can't add extra triplets.
  10. 00:34:134 - through 00:56:547 - you need to re-work your rhythms. There are lots of times where 00:34:570 - this sound is being passively represented and not emphasized properly, randomly you have spots where 00:35:442 (3) - its clickable like this and this 00:38:233 - you should be picking something and following it consistently, the best thing for a section like this would be to work around the snare hits. < Well, I notice only a few slider that make the snare don't clickable. First is here 00:36:489 (4) - Like here 00:12:768 (5) - 00:14:163 (4) - I'm following both, vocal and drum with this slider so it pretty much win win. And here 00:49:570 (1) - well I don't really have excuse for this one so maybe I should just change it. The rest of the snares are clickable so I think it's pretty consistent.
  11. 00:57:768 (4) - you're also inconsistent with these, sometimes the white tick after them is clickable but not always, I suggest having it always clickable because that is the accented note which is supported by snare AND guitar. < nah
  12. 01:07:012 (2) - I suggest changing this to 2 1/4 sliders since 01:07:012 - this is snare 01:07:186 - and this is a different drum. < I see your point but I hate that kind of rhythm. Sorry
  13. 01:12:593 (3,4,5,6,7) - The rhythm is http://puu.sh/sQM9s/3bbfb9e6b9.jpg < I don't feel like changing it.... I see your point, but I think it still fit and make a nice lead up too so I doesn't really matter imo.
  14. 01:13:814 (2) - would be better without repeat. < there's a drum
  15. 01:18:524 (1,1) - this is underwhelming, space these out a bit. There is TONS of emphasis in the music, and 0 emphasis in the map. something like 02:35:617 (1,2,1) - actually works. but people would complain you didn't map 01:18:524 - < that's a 1/4 pattern. But okay, a bit
  16. 01:27:942 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - no sound to back this up, < there are sounds
  17. 01:37:186 (2,3,4) - this is a good example of additive rhythm that benefits the player. < okay
  18. 02:58:640 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - these are in the wrong spots. The rhythm is http://puu.sh/sQM9s/3bbfb9e6b9.jpg < right
  19. there are just general issues like what I pointed out throughout the map.
  20. probably would help if remapped certain sections

Hard

  1. 00:01:954 - its feels like you are leaving random spaces. try something like http://puu.sh/sQMom/f7d77fdfd0.png < I guess I'll keep thing simple for silent part on Hard. Don't feel like changing, dunno why lol. I'm not a big fan of your rhythm.
  2. 00:07:710 (5,6) - DOn't stack like this, very bad. For hard players they won't be able to tell what rhythm gap this is, because it looks like 1/4 < Hard players nowadays are not that inexperienced. Nowadays players are scary.
  3. 00:11:896 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - look at how you rhythm this, its beautiful. Do your rhythm like that for a the section right before it 00:09:105 (1,2,3,4,5) - < They are definitely on a different level. 00:11:896 (1,2,3,4,5) - totally should be more advanced because the new instrument like the drum and bass entered. While the rhythm before it, it still silent thus it should be much simpler. You're the one who told me to make distinctive difference between verse before...
  4. 00:14:512 - this is another random break < not really random imo, the sound is kinda stopped there and I don't like mapping vocal.
  5. 00:31:779 (2,1) - 00:32:651 (4,1) - Another instance where you should just stack it normally. < I don't really like normal stack for stops like this.... And I think it don't really make difference....
  6. 00:56:547 - this section is better in this diff than the highest diff. < okay
  7. 01:07:012 (5) - change it to fit the rhythm like I said in the highest diff for that one part http://puu.sh/sQMGb/7af40fe75e.jpg < I don't feel like doing so, lol. Same reason as highest diff I think
  8. 01:18:524 (5) - same comment as before. < the emphasize thing? well what excuse should I use here..... I want to make consistent moving stack (what's that thing called) I guess and I think since it's not a 1/2 rhythm, but 1/1 rhythm I think it's similar to this 00:31:779 (2,1) - little stops.
  9. 01:27:942 (3) - this doesn't really work because strong beats exist here 01:28:117 - and 01:28:291 - < the entire thing is on par imo
  10. 01:31:779 -01:34:570 (6) - this is clickable, but 01:32:477 - 01:35:965 - isn't? inconsistencies like this are throughtout < I don't have much option on Hard. If I make all the snares clickable like I did on Insane, it might cause too much notes and thus making it too hard. Lower your expectation for consistencies on Hard. As long as the sound that should be mapped, mapped, consider it as consistent.
  11. general things are, don't make something look like a 1/4, and improve rhythm choice, be consistent on which sounds you can click and which sounds you can't

Normal

    1. nothing much I can say for you other than in the beginning don't spam so much 1/1, use long beats too. < might consider this. But I think the Normal already has perfect star diff so maybe changing this part would also disturb the star diff...

    Easy

      1. 00:02:128 - I wouldn't repeat this, I would have something like this to follow rhythm more closely http://puu.sh/sQNlO/4ad8d0ca49.jpg < I prefer to keep it simple since this is a silent part. It's not good to throw in too much stuff here.
      2. 00:03:524 - and then have a 3/1 slider here. which would help 00:04:919 (2) - make more sense. < I didn't apply above, soo
      3. 00:06:314 (1) - take a beat off of this to make 00:07:710 - clickable. < fixed this one
      4. tbh your whole intro(00:00:733 - to 00:11:896 - needs remap, its not following anything. < it's following the main beat tbh. You don't need detailed map for this.

      All diffs are full of rhythmic inconsistencies like what I've pointed out, rework those, and if you have any questions feel free to pm me in game.


Thank you for mod~~~
Halfslashed
Hello, M4M from Queue
Per your request, the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/541555

Just a general thing, but did the top left corner offend you? (Ctrl+A your map to see what i'm talking about)

00:10:849 (3,4) - I don't feel that 00:10:849 (3,5) get enough emphasis the way you have it, so I would recommend reworking spacing here. Ctrl+G would give an idea of what I think needs emphasis, but that would be too much spacing IMO.
00:18:175 (3,4) - I get that you're following the drums here, but I think switching to vocals would work better here: http://i.imgur.com/jA8BrVt.png
00:25:849 (1,3) - Could you make this overlap similar to the ones you used before? Like the one at 00:25:326 (5,1).
00:26:896 (5,2,7) - Same as above. It's clearly intentional, but using too many different forms of overlaps for the same section of the music doesn't make too much sense to me.
01:25:326 (4,2) - Visual distance is a bit more cramped than it should be IMO.
02:12:593 (3) - It might be an issue with most your wave sliders, but this slider looks pointer than I think it should be. It's noticeable here because of the blanket.
02:53:756 (1) - A 1/2 repeat would probably function better to reflect the vocal here.

Sorry that I couldn't find much, but it's a pretty solid map.
00:01:431 (3) - Not a big fan of the rhythm here because you're trying to follow guitar, but a prominent guitar note ends up on a reverse. Try this rhythm, since you can then follow vocals and guitar better: http://i.imgur.com/2htgo5D.png
00:05:965 (6) - Why not a 1/2 slider to map the guitar note on 00:06:140?
01:37:012 (4,6) - Could be a blanket.
01:41:896 (2,3,4,5) - Not a fan of the visual distance between 2 and 5, seems a bit cramped.
02:05:268 (7) - You should really map more of the guitar sounds here. Intensity picked up but rhythm calmed down, which isn't good.
02:07:535 - Any reason why this isn't mapped? Similar to the point above this, and it honestly looks like you could stack/overlap a circle here with 02:06:838 (2).
02:41:896 (6,7,1) - This is awesome!
02:56:198 (8,4) - Why not incorporate the partial overlaps you like to use here instead of the stack?
03:34:221 (4,5) - Not a fan of this angle, try rotating this 10 degrees clockwise?
03:44:076 (1) - I think some long sliders would fit this better than a spinner.


Nice set, good luck to you (and good to see you again).
Topic Starter
hanyuu_nanodesu
[Halfslashed]

Halfslashed wrote:

Hello, M4M from Queue
Per your request, the map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/541555

Just a general thing, but did the top left corner offend you? (Ctrl+A your map to see what i'm talking about)

00:10:849 (3,4) - I don't feel that 00:10:849 (3,5) get enough emphasis the way you have it, so I would recommend reworking spacing here. Ctrl+G would give an idea of what I think needs emphasis, but that would be too much spacing IMO. < Yeah, I dunno... It's a pretty silent part so I don't think giving that much jump would be good .-. And it's no really reason to add emphasis I guess since the sound is not too big either. Instead, because it's a linear flow, I guess I have to adjust the spacing a bit so the distance would be the same and thus easier to hit. Completely unrelated to your mod actually xD
00:18:175 (3,4) - I get that you're following the drums here, but I think switching to vocals would work better here: http://i.imgur.com/jA8BrVt.png < Nah, I would reconsider if you mention the silent part. But this part, the drum is the big sound okay, so I think it would make more sense to follow the drum. It's also kinda follow the vocal tho.
00:25:849 (1,3) - Could you make this overlap similar to the ones you used before? Like the one at 00:25:326 (5,1). < Hmmh... it would be too close to previous slider that way. I'll just move (3) so it won't overlap anymore~
00:26:896 (5,2,7) - Same as above. It's clearly intentional, but using too many different forms of overlaps for the same section of the music doesn't make too much sense to me. < Same as above too. But I won't change this one because it's just at it's perfect position.
01:25:326 (4,2) - Visual distance is a bit more cramped than it should be IMO. < Hmmm.... right. I couldn't find a nice way to fix it while keeping the blankets tho... I think it's better now (?)
02:12:593 (3) - It might be an issue with most your wave sliders, but this slider looks pointer than I think it should be. It's noticeable here because of the blanket. < you mean too curvy? Some like it curvy~ And I think, yeah, it makes good blanket.
02:53:756 (1) - A 1/2 repeat would probably function better to reflect the vocal here. < Good point, I don't really have reason to deny that fact but I refuse to change. I guess it's up to taste, but for technical reason... I think the sound is very big and long 1/1 slider would emphasize it better. And I don't know... the vocal seems... weak (?) It's not really so weak, but I think just don't really worth mapping.

Sorry that I couldn't find much, but it's a pretty solid map.
00:01:431 (3) - Not a big fan of the rhythm here because you're trying to follow guitar, but a prominent guitar note ends up on a reverse. Try this rhythm, since you can then follow vocals and guitar better: http://i.imgur.com/2htgo5D.png < Hmmm I'm totally thinking on this one. I guess the bigger sound is here 00:01:779 but it don't make my rhythm good either because it covered with a slider tail. But I guess, your rhythm is no change either.... The only big sound here 00:01:605 is vocal and I don't think it's not that big either.... I'm confused. I guess I'll keep...
00:05:965 (6) - Why not a 1/2 slider to map the guitar note on 00:06:140? < Good point.
01:37:012 (4,6) - Could be a blanket. < Changed something. Not really blanket tho. Too lazy, lol
01:41:896 (2,3,4,5) - Not a fan of the visual distance between 2 and 5, seems a bit cramped. < Move them further a bit. I'm out of space here...
02:05:268 (7) - You should really map more of the guitar sounds here. Intensity picked up but rhythm calmed down, which isn't good. < hahaha let that one be.
02:07:535 - Any reason why this isn't mapped? Similar to the point above this, and it honestly looks like you could stack/overlap a circle here with 02:06:838 (2). < I don't like vocal. There's no drum there. And I'm trying to put the number of notes to minimum.
02:41:896 (6,7,1) - This is awesome! < Lol, what's so awesome xD
02:56:198 (8,4) - Why not incorporate the partial overlaps you like to use here instead of the stack? < Ehh, it depends on my feeling maybe. Partial overlap here won't really looks good because reason...
03:34:221 (4,5) - Not a fan of this angle, try rotating this 10 degrees clockwise? < I think it's not the angle that mattered, it's the position... I change the position a bit instead.
03:44:076 (1) - I think some long sliders would fit this better than a spinner. < Insane did that. This is the downgrade version of Insane.


Nice set, good luck to you (and good to see you again). < I totally forgot you for a while xD


Thank you for mod~~~
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply