Thank you for mod ^^
- 01:11:198 (2,1) - can actually avoid the 1/2 gap here with http://puu.sh/qeB9y/913ee6c784.jpg cuz the beat here 01:11:721 - seems stronger and vocal is snapped as well < yeah, but that would make the big sound less emphasized I used that kind of rhythm sometimes too but I don't want to use it to often. I want to emphasize the sound a bit more that part btw so I think it should be fine to use 1/2 pattern twice (with below)
- 02:29:338 (2,1) - similarly ^ < ^
- 03:31:431 (2,3,1) - this pattern is not that intuitive for beginners to read imo cuz approaching circle stacked at the slider tail might look confusing, actually u can simply make it a blanket pattern like u always did. http://puu.sh/qeAHm/b7ed00621d.jpg spacing seems not enough so u can change the curve of 03:30:035 (1) - to leave enough space for the pattern < second mod bout this... okay then.
- 03:35:442 - unused inherited point? < well the thing is used to increase the volume to emphasize more, but in Insane. I guess I'll just remove the entire thing
- 04:23:058 (1) - nice sliderart but it's not quite suggested in easy cuz beginners might misread the slider path, so change to another shape? < *sigh* 3rd or 4th already.... At first I would like to make heart but I just couldn't figure how to place it. Then now I ended up replacing stuff... I guess heart would indeed works better (?)
nice, the most fully-hitsounded easy i've ever seen!
< oh, it's in drum, right
- 00:25:500 (6) - 1/4 seriously?? most likely it's misplaced cuz the ds is not correct < lol'd
- 01:00:210 (3,4) - try this pattern maybe so that ppl can click less: http://puu.sh/qeBXD/f24015abc6.jpg and it's 2.24* (N icon) with this change! < can't really see what you're doing... I guess it's better to screenshot the timeline if you want to fix rhythm. But I'm assuming you merged 01:00:210 (3,4) - into a 1/2 reverse slider... I guess I can't really do that since the sound here 01:00:384 is pretty big to be mapped with reverse only and the sound here 01:00:210 is too weak to be mapped with slider head. Can't merge 01:00:384 (4,5) - either since 01:00:733 is a downbeat that shouldn't be mapped with slider tail. Gotta found some other to reduce the SR
- 02:33:175 (6,7,1) - maybe look neater this way http://puu.sh/qeCoI/cba316c924.jpg < okay, but I keep the curve and make it less 90°-ish to keep the flow nice
- 02:59:338 - 03:04:919 - would sound better with soft or normal finish imo, same applied to higher diffs
- od6 fits better the overall difficulty imo < yeah, but not really fit the diffspread... 5.5
- 02:32:303 (4) - weird ds < haha
[Reunion of Goodbye]
- od8 is fairly good for playing at this difficulty level < I don't like high stats for some reason... 7.5
- 00:16:605 (2,3) - the distances with 1 look unbalanced < Yeah right, but I guess that wouldn't matter much. Balancing it would make the jump somehow too far.
- 02:34:919 (3) - there's no sound at 02:35:093 - , so maybe try this pattern part1 part2, can follow the vocal here 02:35:442 - as well < changed (3) to 1/1 slider. The vocal here 02:35:442 is pretty weak
nice set, good luck~
Thank you for mod ^^