I'm disappointed in myself for being so lazy and not modding it before the new BN wave and also being hyped while it was getting bubb'd and not checking it, but theres some stuff I think should be changed (or addressed) before this gets out of qualified.
- As a disclaimer, I did skim through the previous mods but I didn't see these things being mentioned to the best of my memory. I'm only mentioning things I think should be addressed/changed before this is ranked due to the quality that should come with a high difficulty map.
I'm worried about the timing on the Intro before Swamphell starts. The timing sounds off, not sure if its early or late, I'll try to get someone else to check it.
- 00:04:035 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - 00:11:624 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Why are these the same DS as 00:02:084 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - those even though the pitch has shifted? You typically change DS based on pitch and I see no reason to not do that here.
it's an intro, visuals are consistent, intensity of the intro stays the same, so do visuals, 0.2x or 0.25x it won't matter in playability nor to the eye
- 00:12:577 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Why are these circles and not sliders? Do you mind explaining the patterning here?
there's only 1/3 guitar playing there, which can be either all slider or all circle, doesn't matter to me
- 00:24:304 (1,2,1,2) - Based on pitch, shouldn't the first 1,2 actually be higher than the second 1,2? The way you have it mapped now represents something more like an ascending pitch rather than a descending pitch.
guitar changes pitch more than just there here, but I fixed that
- 00:25:379 (1,2,3,4) - 00:27:624 (1,2,3,4) - Musically these are the same yet mapped differently, do you mind explaining why? Personally I prefer the second pattern much better as I strongly dislike the red tick slider pattern you have for the first. (You use the second pattern 00:29:832 (1,2,3,4) - here as well.)
guitar notes aren't as dominant there, so those 6 notes don't have any real note placement that is thought of, doesn't bug me or anyone else at all
- 00:28:743 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Why has no one pointed this out? Theres clearly a pitch shift between these two yet they're the same DS, while you change the DS here 00:26:490 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - . Not to mention, theres like no distance between 00:29:159 (4,1) - these whereas theres a huge jump in pitch, yet here 00:26:914 (4,1) - you mapped that pitch shift. Please be consistent.
- 00:30:392 (4,1,2) - This flows great, but the other sections (00:25:795 (3,1,2) - 00:28:182 (4,1,2) - ) are mapped in a way that visually (or physically) is parallel to the slider's flow. In particular reason you changed it?
this isn't a visual representation of the song, it's a rhythm game beatmap, such 'changes' don't affect neither playability nor songs interpretation in any significant way
- 00:31:486 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - So a few things here, one theres a pitch shift in drums (and guitar) which isn't represented in the stream (but its represented 00:42:550 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - so thats inconsistent). Its not necessarily needed but it would be nice. The second thing is that the DS on the second part (1,2,3,4,1) is really inconsistent. Its not really a whole lot you'd notice while playing but its not hard to tidy up.
the angle change/nc is enough, snare drums have 1.0x, tom drums 0.5x
- 00:32:066 (1,2,3,4) - Still don't get why you use this pattern over the other.
- 00:32:484 (3,4,1,2,1) - The flow here is kind of trash, I think the easiest solution is if you don't change the patterning from the previous point, make it more like this one 00:25:795 (3,4,1,2) - where the 1,2 is below the slider. Moving that 1,2 down should help a lot with the flow by making the angle more acute and closer to parallel with your cursor's momentum.
such low spacing doesn't have any impact, but I moved it because it looks better visually
- 00:33:182 (1,2,3,1) - The distance between these is absurd, the pitch shift is identical to the places earlier in the song yet you use a significantly (and unjustifiably) larger spacing here. Please nerf this to be more in line with previous sections.
blame the band, it is almost a 3/4 space there, so the jump is trivial cause of that
- 00:34:330 (1) - to 00:42:406 (1) - I'm entirely lost on what you're following. The flow changes in here are also incredibly rough. I want to follow up with this section entirely after you respond with your rhythmic patterning reasons.
there isn't much there, just the guitar 1/2s and some drums
first 6 notes are less spaced/don't matter much cause the pitch is lower
then there are 2 for the build up that are more spaced/nc'd
4 even more spaced nc'd
and 4 with the biggest spacing nc'd
- 00:43:597 (1) - This is a bit late, timing wise.
it's about 5 ms late, I won't fix every object to have it's own perfect timing because it would render the map unplayable, this one is also meaningless
- 00:44:176 (1,2,1,2) - These have opposing flow yet musically 00:44:176 (1,2,1,2) - is a consistent ascension. Your current pattern is also not consistent with 00:46:556 (1,2,1,2) - 00:48:957 (1,2,1,2) - those either. I'd CTRL+G both the 1 and 2 slider and then try to rework the positioning or flow of 00:43:597 (1,2,3) - to make the transition into the new pattern flow better.
if I wanted it to be THAT consistent I'd just copy paste the whole section on top of it and rotate/move it a couple of times
- 00:47:744 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - Why is the gap here increasing when the progression of the guitar melody is constant. These should be more consistently spaced. DS wise, the spacing is okay due to the drummers shit timing, but visually it should be shorter.
the jump to 00:48:354 (1) - fits, big drum hit, riff starts repeating etc, and shit timing
- 00:56:231 (1,2,1,2) - Some problem here as earlier, I'd suggest a similar fix.
- 00:57:456 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - These are less consistent than the previous part I mentioned, though I think this is justified due to the increased intensity.
- 00:58:680 (1,2,1,2) - This plays/flows fine but inconsistent again? CTRL+G 1 and give it a curve of somehow so that the transition isn't too easy?
- 01:00:203 (1,2) - Based on previous patterns shouldn't the slider end of 1 be on 00:59:597 (1) - ?
- 01:26:013 (1,2,3) - I'd definitely consider making these larger due to clear difference between these pattern (pitch-wise) and the others previous ones.
it's a calm section it's already different enough, don't want to mess up visuals too much either
- 01:28:045 (1,2) - Unnecessarily large spacing here, especially compared to 01:26:892 (1,2) - .
slider leniency, also maybe it's me but the guitar sounds more distinct
- 01:29:221 (1,2,3) - I'm kind of disappointed that these are lower spaced than 01:29:653 (1,2,3,4,5) - these. I get that 3,4,5 is following the drums, but considering guitar is the primary emphasis of this section I'd at least like to see a little more love given to it.
well it's fine this way and I'm not messing around with visuals for nothing
- 01:30:372 (1,2) - 01:30:940 (1,2) - This looks really pretty in the editor, but its a cross screen 1/4th snap, even with slider leniency thats fucking bullshit. Serious, its not needed for intensity, if you want high intensity, put it behind the slider, otherwise, just nerf it.
I don't see any reason to nerf these parts, playable, fun and fitting to me, simple as that
- 01:31:509 (1,2) - This makes me uncomfortable, playability-wise. I feel like the transition from 01:31:367 (3) - to here is just unnatural given the previous pattern and then not to mention the rhythmic timing of 01:31:509 (1,2) - this is just really... unnatural? Not too sure if theres a better alternative out there for the rhythm, but definitely fix the flow.
flow is triangular, easiest thing ever
- 01:32:190 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Timing. This is not solid 1/4th and should not be treated as such. I also don't really get your rhythm here but that'll probably change when/if the timing is fixed? Not sure.
it's all timed to the drums, don't ever bother thinking of what guitar does in inconsistent song solos like this one, they're fucked even in consistent songs sometimes
- 01:33:240 (3) - Make this a 1/4th since this sound is extended and also to make this (01:33:387 (1,2,3) - ) sound better.
- The entire second kiai has sketchy as hell timing, I still feel like it needs improvement.
feel free to suggest then, there are no huge (15+ms) errors though
- 01:38:496 (1,2) - Why such a large spacing here compared to 01:36:131 (1,2) - 01:37:296 (1,2) - 01:39:655 (1,2) - ?
visuals, slider leniency and low spacing overall makes it play as easily as others
- 01:43:191 (1,2) - This one is a bit large as well but just borderline, so it may be fine without changes. I'd still prefer if you found a better alternative though.
- 01:58:554 (1,2) - 01:59:154 (1,2) - I missed these (I didn't). Please nerf them, this is just insane, frankly.
- 02:03:385 (1,2) - 02:03:956 (1,2) - You're not losing much SR nor play-intensity by nerfing these so please do.
lol I couldn't care less how much SR I'm losing, but it's fine this way to me with how slider leniency affects all of these
- 02:04:974 (3,1) - Move these up a bit to help with the flow from 02:04:527 (1,2) - and to help with the insane spacing of 02:04:974 (3,4) - . Its a bit too awkward (flow-wise) to be that large, in my opinion.
moved 02:04:974 (3,4) - cause they were too big ye
- 02:08:085 (1,2) - 02:08:679 (1,2) - Is this the trend of the entire map? Personally, I just find this to be too large, though this spacing is a bit better than previous.
- 02:12:809 (1,2) - 02:13:367 (1,2) - The biggest issue here is that its not even following the pattern.
that mini red node curve doesn't make you go the other way though, it's just a line
- 02:16:466 (1,2,3) - Is this a triplet? It sounds more like a weird drumming accent thing between 1/2s.
nah just super off in the recording, lots of triples are like that if you listen to all of them
- 02:43:155 (1) - I'm not really a huge fan of how the pattern is upward stream jumps at 02:42:246 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - but then you do a downward transition into the slider.
similar things happened in last kiai
- 03:13:815 (1,2) - It'd be neat musically if these were CTRL+G'd like you did here 00:24:304 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - since this musical section is a callback to that.
that's actually a very good idea
- 03:16:228 (1,2) - 03:18:731 (1,2) - here as well.
- 03:23:560 (1,2,3,4) - Why do these have lower spacing than 03:22:975 (1,2,3,4) - these even though they are more intense by pitch?
nerfed them slightly
- 03:25:887 (1,2,3,4) - Same thing here, but the 03:25:744 (4,1) - jump is kind of ridiculous compared to 03:23:414 (4,1) - . Nerf the jump and then buff the spacing of 03:23:414 (4,1) - .
- 03:27:316 (1,2) - Why does this have larger spacing than 03:27:601 (1,2,3,4) - ? Follow your spacing patterns. Also consider slightly buffing the space between the two patterns (03:27:601 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ).
visuals, as long as it's at least similar/not overdone/underdone it's fine
- 03:29:880 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Spacing thing again for the second 1,2,3,4.
kinda focusing on just the drums here
- 03:31:038 (1) - to 03:40:227 (1) - so... alright. I guess make it kiai time? This seems rather... spammy? Similar to the other section (00:34:330 (1) - to 00:42:406 (1) - ) I'm not quite sure why this is mapped the way it is. I want to talk about it once you clarify, similar to the other section.
kiai yes, it's more intense because of drums here
- 03:42:014 (1,2) - CTRL+G individually like previous suggestion.
- 03:50:299 (2,3) - Timing?
yeah it's timed
- 03:55:418 (1,1) - 03:56:589 (1,1) - Pretty sure this doesn't need the last repeat. It is 1/4th the more I listen to it, but it only 3 notes. (It sounds a lot better when you only make it a 1 repeat slider as well.)
don't try to understand what's happening here in the recording, it's just off, old, unfixed and bad, I'm not gonna change it to random 1/16 snappings or perfect timing just to make it unplayable, pishi said the same, guessing if it's 3 or 4 notes and trying to identify if those 3 notes are 1/2+2 1/4s or 3 1/3s doesn't help either, it just sounds like a 1/3 solo on 100%
- 03:57:467 (1) - So this is better as a circle on the white tick and a 1/4th kick on the red tick.
- 03:57:760 (1,2,3,1,1,2,3,4) - Hi this is wrong. Below you will find the correct ( ? ) timing for 03:56:589 (1,1,1,1,1,2,3,1,1,2,3,4) - .
- 03:59:769 (1,2,3) - So, the rhythm here seems to be more like this since you're following guitar.
- 04:00:641 (1) - 04:00:934 (1) - This is 1/2, not 1/3rd.
- 04:02:104 (1,2) - These should be 1/4th kick into a note on red (pretty sure its a slurred triplet).
- 04:02:690 (1) - Pretty sure this is like this.
- Not going to mod any placement of notes on the 5th kiai since the rhythm needs work, I'll recheck this after you apply changes.
- 04:07:081 (1,2) - 04:07:660 (1,2) - These aren't actually bad due to the way the slider flows into it. Nerfing them is something that should be considered but is definitely a lot better than the past ones.
- 04:11:842 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Both of these are pretty bad in terms of flow and the spacing between 1,2. Also, 04:12:706 (2,3) - I don't think theres a proper rationalization for having these that large. Same for these 04:12:127 (2,3) - .
- 04:16:500 (1,2) - 04:17:085 (1,2) - I still don't get how I'm the only one who find these to be a huge problem at 205 BPM. They need at least a slight nerf.
- 04:21:145 (1,2) - 04:21:716 (1,2) - These are probably okay. Use your judgement based on how you treated the others.
- Thats it. I'll recheck after you apply changes.
Sorry for the long mod, it took me a while though so hopefully I caught everything.
EDIT: Raiden checked during my mod and said he thought the timing itself was fine.
09:56 Cryptic: Heyo, sorry for the nazi on Swamphell
09:57 Mazzerin: oh there were a few points i accepted
09:57 Cryptic: Yeah I saw, I kind of want to talk about a few of the ones you denied
09:57 Mazzerin: some spacing differences
09:57 Cryptic: But I need to look at which ones you denied first, so let me check that quickly
10:00 Cryptic: Also sorry for the somewhat aggressive sounding mod at times
10:01 Cryptic: I was tilted from earlier in the day, re-reading it I realized it sounds pretty assholish at times.
10:01 Mazzerin: nah just don't paste the same parts over and over
10:01 Cryptic: Yeah, my apologies.
10:02 Mazzerin: oh and the guitar solos are gsfgjnjsfg
10:02 Mazzerin: too hard to tell what's exactly happening
10:02 Mazzerin: i'm pretty sure the first one is 1/4 the second one is 1/3 that's it
10:02 Cryptic: Yeah I noticed. I do think you can change the rhythm on some parts without making unplayable to fit the song a bit better
10:03 Mazzerin: welp it's gonna be weird switching to 1/2s from alternating 1/3 jumps but i'll see
10:03 Cryptic: I'd probably just slap in a 1/2 slider to keep it fairly linear to avoid a whole lot of weird rhythmic sightreading.
10:03 Mazzerin: well the thing is that it sounds pure 1/3 in 100%
10:03 Cryptic: 03:57:760 (1,2,3,1,1,2,3,4) - this doesn't sound 1/3rds at 100%
10:04 Cryptic: its ounds really off to me which is why I started staring at this section as much as I did.
10:04 Mazzerin: 03:58:334 (1,2,3,4) - well this one is 1/3 for sure
10:04 Mazzerin: the other 2 white ticks areeeee
10:05 Mazzerin: the 2nd one sounds like 1/4 ok
10:05 Mazzerin: and the first one is like 3 1/4s and one is super delayed or something
10:05 Cryptic: Yeah
10:05 Cryptic: Thats kind of the impression I got.
10:05 Cryptic: I think making the 1/4th sections actually 1/4th is probably for the better
10:05 Cryptic: Since it does switch between 1/3 and 1/4th pretty regularly
10:06 Mazzerin: ok that can be changed
10:06 Cryptic: Yeah. And like I said, try to make the places with 1/2 1/2 sliders. I wouldn't do circles looking at it closer due to the 1/3rd spacing you have later on in this kiai
10:06 Mazzerin: oh it increases cause of pitch
10:06 Mazzerin: the pitch is really low till the first jumps
10:07 Cryptic: No, I get why you have the spacing for the 1/3rds
10:07 Cryptic: I was just saying it may be confusing on sight read if you have 1/2 circles
10:07 Mazzerin: oh
10:08 Mazzerin: why not 1/4 sliders or just 1/4 circles
10:08 Mazzerin: that's what you posted too
10:08 Cryptic: Where theres only 2 beats?
10:08 Mazzerin: there's always 3-4 beats of guitar in the solo i think
10:08 Mazzerin: every white tick
10:08 Cryptic: 04:00:641 (1,1) -
10:09 Cryptic: these are both 1/2
10:09 Cryptic: I pointed that out in the mod
10:09 Cryptic: I think it got lost a bit because I went fucking psycho, I want to apologize for that again
10:09 Mazzerin: oh that sounds like 1/4 to me now
10:09 Cryptic: Does it? Its just 1/2 IMO. White tick red tick.
10:09 Cryptic: I only hear 2 beats per white tick on those two.
10:10 Mazzerin: the second one is more distinct
10:10 Mazzerin: first one is hard to hear
10:10 Mazzerin: the white and red ones are strongest yea
10:10 Cryptic: Yeah, but I think its safe to say that the first one is 1/2 as well due to the rhythm patterning the solo uses
10:11 Cryptic: Also, about this: 00:44:176 (1,2,1,2) -
10:12 Cryptic: I'm still pretty confident it should be changed due to the fact you use the other pattern literally everywhere else except a few places.
10:12 Cryptic: And it occurs quite a few times.
10:13 Mazzerin: idk it just plays the same to me has no impact
10:14 Cryptic: Fair enough. I'm kind of tempted to say vary the others a bit, but that would ruin consistency so I guess leaving them would be best if you dont' plan on changing those few ones that are different
10:15 Mazzerin: that section is so easyyyyyy
10:15 Cryptic: Yeaaaaah
10:15 Cryptic: Why'd you choose this song btw?
10:15 Cryptic: for the solos?
10:15 Mazzerin: but yeah the guitar solo is just
10:15 Mazzerin: hard to tell what's going on
10:16 Mazzerin: the riffs are very catchy and good
10:16 Mazzerin: even though it's pretty repetitive i liked mapping it
10:16 Cryptic: Yeah, I can agree there.
10:16 Mazzerin: solos are not that good in terms of how they turned out in the map
10:16 Mazzerin: can't tell what's what
10:16 Mazzerin: and they're not that intense
10:16 Cryptic: Yeah, the solos are nice on the ears but not really...
10:16 Cryptic: yeah
10:17 Mazzerin: did you see my pm
10:17 Mazzerin: i need mod on that
10:17 Cryptic: yeah I responded
10:17 Mazzerin: now that is a solo that you can mod
10:17 Cryptic: I'll be doing it eventually
10:18 Cryptic: Promethean Kings is still the most fun I've ever had modding a map
10:18 Mazzerin: maybe i should rank it
10:18 Mazzerin: what did you think about the spike again
10:18 Cryptic: I personally think its justified, but the community won't.
10:18 Mazzerin: well i meant it builds up towards it
10:19 Cryptic: I think the best bet to go about getting it ranked would be to get as many qualified opinions on it as possible, though Iknow people won't touch it.
10:19 Mazzerin: all objects are relatively spaced to it
10:19 Cryptic: mhmm
10:20 Cryptic: Did you make that 1/2 spam section kiai time btw?
10:20 Mazzerin: yeah
10:20 Cryptic: Alright, rad
10:20 Mazzerin: i don't know why i didn't
10:21 Mazzerin: before
10:21 Cryptic: Okay, I agree with everything you denied
10:21 Cryptic: Err, not necessariyl agree
10:21 Cryptic: just like, I think your reasoning is G
10:21 Cryptic: Let me look at guitar solo for any other timing issues that can be easily fixed
10:21 Cryptic: uno momento por favor
10:22 Mazzerin: well i just changed the parts that aren't 1/3
10:22 Mazzerin: into 1/4
10:22 Cryptic: 03:55:418 (1,1) - These should be only 1 repeat btw
10:22 Mazzerin: i mean if it's 1/2 it sounds so weird
10:22 Mazzerin: cause the guitar is buzzing and stuff
10:22 Cryptic: like, IMO, its a held note after the red tick
10:22 Mazzerin: YES
10:22 Cryptic: so I don't think an extra repeat sounds super nice there
10:22 Mazzerin: that's what i meant
10:22 Cryptic: oh, thats why you're repeating?
10:22 Mazzerin: it's buzzing all the time
10:22 Mazzerin: if it's silent it just sound weird
10:22 Cryptic: gotchya gothcya
10:23 Cryptic: Alright, I can get behind that
10:24 Cryptic: 03:57:760 (1,2,3,1,1,2,3,4) - Is there really no way to get this timed better without making it unplayable?
10:24 Cryptic: It just sounds so off to me.
10:25 Cryptic: Mostly the 1,2,3,1
10:25 Mazzerin: i made that 1/4 slider
10:25 Cryptic: Alright
10:25 Mazzerin: i made
10:25 Mazzerin: all of it 1/4 from 03:56:589 (1) -
10:25 Mazzerin: to 03:58:334 (1) -
10:25 Mazzerin: it goes 1/3 for that one white tick there for sure
10:25 Cryptic: Yeah, I agree.
10:25 Mazzerin: the 4 guitar notes are very distinct there
10:25 Mazzerin: that's why i even chose that pattern
10:26 Cryptic: I mis-heard when modding it the first time
10:26 Cryptic: 03:57:855 (2,3,1) - like theres clearly 3 notes here but they're definitely not on the 1/3rds, so I think changing it to 1/4ths is probably
10:26 Cryptic: gonna be better
10:26 Cryptic: so ye, I'm cool w/ that.
10:27 Cryptic: Yeah
10:42 Cryptic: okay Oko dq'd
10:43 Mazzerin: ok now it is UPDATED
10:43 Cryptic: HYPE let me do a quick recheck and then I'll icon
10:43 Cryptic: unless youw ant to wait for the other 3 BNs
10:43 Cryptic: up to you?
10:43 Mazzerin: no it doesn't matter i think?
10:43 Mazzerin: or do you get some magical points
10:43 Cryptic: No it doens't, its up to you.
10:43 Mazzerin: just do it
10:43 Cryptic: aight
10:43 Mazzerin: pishi couldn't care less
10:44 Mazzerin: and lasse/strategas are on
10:44 Cryptic: aight
10:50 Cryptic: 03:35:042 (1,2,3,4) - these need to be buffed to be larger than 03:34:466 (1,2,3,4) -
10:50 Cryptic: or nerf the others, that may be better.
10:50 Cryptic: 03:36:756 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - same for these, one of these should probably be nerfed or buffed.
10:51 Mazzerin: ah ye
10:53 Mazzerin: of course i will buff
10:53 Mazzerin: HA HA HA
10:53 Mazzerin: jesus christ star rating is so abusable
10:53 Cryptic: I probably wouldn't buff more than .25
10:53 Cryptic: or else it may be err
10:53 Cryptic: unjustifiably large
10:54 Cryptic: I'll recheck that tho so I'll tell you
10:54 Mazzerin: i'll try 2.75 then
10:54 Cryptic: yeah, everything else looks fine. The solo where you changed the stuff to 1/4th
10:54 Cryptic: thats a bit sketchy, apparently 1/4th sounds just as bad as 1/3rd.
10:55 Cryptic: 03:57:760 (1,1) - I guess just swithc these back to 1/3rds for playability sake to make it easier to read going into 03:58:334 (1,2,3,4) - if you're fine with that.
10:55 Cryptic: also, I'm not one to usually complain about overlaps but 03:56:955 (2,3,1) - is kind of ugly
10:56 Mazzerin: i'm gonna make the first one more curvy yeah
10:56 Cryptic: alright
10:56 Cryptic: let me know when you've updated
10:58 Mazzerin: i'm gonna keep those 1/4 sliders now
10:58 Cryptic: Alright.
10:58 Mazzerin: i mean noones gonna think that things THAT spaced are gonna be 1/4
10:58 Cryptic: I don't think it mattters too much either way.
10:58 Mazzerin: the 03:58:334 (1) - one
10:58 Cryptic: yeah
10:58 Mazzerin: alright i changed now
10:59 Cryptic: Nice, SR back to normal
10:59 Mazzerin: 03:35:042 (1,2,3,4) - 03:37:324 (1,2,3,4) - are bigger
10:59 Mazzerin: what do you mean normal?
11:00 Cryptic: When you applied changes at first it went down .01, now its back up
11:00 Cryptic: so nothing changed at all :^)
11:00 Cryptic: 03:32:159 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
11:00 Cryptic: you forgot these
11:00 Cryptic: or I forgot these.
11:01 Cryptic: the other ones look fine, but the second jump on those are shorter than the first so that needs a change as well
11:02 Mazzerin: ok ok
11:02 Cryptic: the 1/4th stream additions are much better now
11:02 Mazzerin: changed now
11:02 Cryptic: okay
11:02 Mazzerin: 03:32:741 (1,2,3,4) -
11:02 Mazzerin: there
11:03 Cryptic: yeah thats good
11:03 Cryptic: let me do a quick HS check now and then I'll bub
11:03 Mazzerin: 'quick'
11:03 Mazzerin: hitsound
11:03 Mazzerin: hitsounds are gonna take a while
11:03 Cryptic: nah I'm lazy
11:04 Cryptic: I do it the way I was taught
11:04 Mazzerin: also the hihats are so inconsistent/got random volume
11:04 Mazzerin: in the song
11:05 Cryptic: 01:11:176 (1) - are you missing a finish here?
11:06 Mazzerin: yea
11:11 Cryptic: question
11:11 Cryptic: why didn't you follow the finish pattern here? 04:50:572 (1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) -
11:12 Mazzerin: oh it's not there in the song
11:12 Mazzerin: just delete the notes
11:12 Mazzerin: you can hear the crashes before
11:12 Cryptic: Alright
11:12 Mazzerin: not there
11:12 Mazzerin: i don't know what to call it
11:12 Mazzerin: it's a connecting drum roll between the 2 sections ?
11:12 Cryptic: alright, finished checking HS
11:12 Cryptic: so just update that one
11:13 Mazzerin: ok there we go
11:14 Mazzerin: you can check my glorious placement of a finisher hitsound
11:14 Mazzerin: 01:11:176 (1) - on this note
11:15 Cryptic: yep, its there