F D Flourite wrote:
你并没看懂我的意思啊，Tenimuhou打出来有两种可能：てにむほう 或者 てんいむほう。我当然知道应该放在一起写，但是要敲出正确的（也就是后面那一种）你需要打两个n，也就是变成Tennimuhou才行。但是我不确定现在这个Romanised Title的要求是什么，是不是所有的ん都要写成一个n才行（就像你给我的词典那样），所以让你去问Kwan 确认过了，改成了tennimuhou。
Dunno what's coming off of this title dicsussion. I could probably check with the metadata discord guys later on if you need, but my intuition says that the current title is fine too. it was just a kind of really unusual japanese romanised spelling issue, now it's solved.thanks guys, i hope this is ready now.
- 00:39:003 (1,2,3) - Might as well avoid the overlap since 00:47:003 (1,2,3) doesn't have it. sure, changed.
- 00:16:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - rip perfect triangle. I think you could still make it with some careful rearrangement. oh here, any kind of patterns here can be fine, thou i still wanna do stack to all consistent part of this and make pauses to aiming to express different movements for the song.
- 00:33:837 (4,1) - Any particular reason for using x1.5 spacing rather than x2.0? Would be cool maybe if 00:34:003 (1) was stacked beneath 00:33:670 (3). 00:33:670 (3,4) - 's pitch changing is different from the one at 00:33:837 (4,1) - , and it's quite like a shift to the song here. i think do different places for those objects can be fine, too.
- 01:05:837 (6,1) - Similar thing. You already have 01:04:837 (5,1) as x1.8 already so. similar as above as well.
- 00:16:170 (2) - Might be cool to have this lower so that it doesn't seem as repetitive compared to 00:16:670 (1,2). great idea, changed.
Cute. Can call back.
ready for the next progress.