1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted

Hollow Wings wrote:

F D Flourite wrote:

Two remaining problems

1. You didn't update Lunatic. It's probably unintentional but you have to update it anyway. idk what happened thou... updated again...

2. The Romanised title is actually ambiguous. "Ten i mu hou" or "Te ni mu hou" can both be legal if we ignore its actual Japanese title, which I believe should be typed in "Tennimuhou". But I don't know the current rule of such romanisation. So I think you need to ask Kwan for help on this title. this is obvious that japanese words in romanised words will be spelled together if they are in set of terms, you can always see them in some jp names or proper object's words, especially kanji terms. some dictionary showed that, too. sites may be some proves if you think they are. (like this http://imagict.com/ja/words/%E5%A4%A9%E ... 1%E7%B8%AB) i don't think i need help from anyone about this.
你并没看懂我的意思啊,Tenimuhou打出来有两种可能:てにむほう 或者 てんいむほう。我当然知道应该放在一起写,但是要敲出正确的(也就是后面那一种)你需要打两个n,也就是变成Tennimuhou才行。但是我不确定现在这个Romanised Title的要求是什么,是不是所有的ん都要写成一个n才行(就像你给我的词典那样),所以让你去问Kwan

-Mo- wrote:

I can check after Flourite does their thing if you still need someone. yes please if sahuang don't come, he'll push the progress on in 1 day or 2.
posted
Dunno what's coming off of this title dicsussion. I could probably check with the metadata discord guys later on if you need, but my intuition says that the current title is fine too.

Hard
- 00:39:003 (1,2,3) - Might as well avoid the overlap since 00:47:003 (1,2,3) doesn't have it.

Lunatic
- 00:16:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - rip perfect triangle. I think you could still make it with some careful rearrangement.

- 00:33:837 (4,1) - Any particular reason for using x1.5 spacing rather than x2.0? Would be cool maybe if 00:34:003 (1) was stacked beneath 00:33:670 (3).
- 01:05:837 (6,1) - Similar thing. You already have 01:04:837 (5,1) as x1.8 already so.

Extra
- 00:16:170 (2) - Might be cool to have this lower so that it doesn't seem as repetitive compared to 00:16:670 (1,2).

Cute. Can call back.
posted

F D Flourite wrote:

你并没看懂我的意思啊,Tenimuhou打出来有两种可能:てにむほう 或者 てんいむほう。我当然知道应该放在一起写,但是要敲出正确的(也就是后面那一种)你需要打两个n,也就是变成Tennimuhou才行。但是我不确定现在这个Romanised Title的要求是什么,是不是所有的ん都要写成一个n才行(就像你给我的词典那样),所以让你去问Kwan 确认过了,改成了tennimuhou。

-Mo- wrote:

Dunno what's coming off of this title dicsussion. I could probably check with the metadata discord guys later on if you need, but my intuition says that the current title is fine too. it was just a kind of really unusual japanese romanised spelling issue, now it's solved.

Hard
- 00:39:003 (1,2,3) - Might as well avoid the overlap since 00:47:003 (1,2,3) doesn't have it. sure, changed.

Lunatic
- 00:16:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - rip perfect triangle. I think you could still make it with some careful rearrangement. oh here, any kind of patterns here can be fine, thou i still wanna do stack to all consistent part of this and make pauses to aiming to express different movements for the song.

- 00:33:837 (4,1) - Any particular reason for using x1.5 spacing rather than x2.0? Would be cool maybe if 00:34:003 (1) was stacked beneath 00:33:670 (3). 00:33:670 (3,4) - 's pitch changing is different from the one at 00:33:837 (4,1) - , and it's quite like a shift to the song here. i think do different places for those objects can be fine, too.
- 01:05:837 (6,1) - Similar thing. You already have 01:04:837 (5,1) as x1.8 already so. similar as above as well.

Extra
- 00:16:170 (2) - Might be cool to have this lower so that it doesn't seem as repetitive compared to 00:16:670 (1,2). great idea, changed.

Cute. Can call back.
thanks guys, i hope this is ready now.

ready for the next progress.
posted
bubbbbbbble
posted
q
posted
hw nbnb
congratz here
posted
Grats!
posted
gratz!
posted
good to see you back in qual section
posted
Your romanisation of 天衣無縫 (てんいむほう, te-n-i-mu-ho-u) is a bit confusing as having two n's looks like the word should be pronounced てんにむほう (te-n-ni-mu-ho-u), which is wrong.

To mark the presence of the ん when it precedes a vowel, you should use an apostrophe after it as the Modified Hepburn romanisation standards suggest.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepburn_romanization

For the sake of consistency, every Japanese romanisation in osu! must follow the Modified Hepburn standards unless the artist provides an official romanisation themselves.

天衣無縫 should be romanised to Ten'imuhou.
posted
gratz xd
posted

Kurai wrote:

Your romanisation of 天衣無縫 (てんいむほう, te-n-i-mu-ho-u) is a bit confusing as having two n's looks like the word should be pronounced てんにむほう (te-n-ni-mu-ho-u), which is wrong.

To mark the presence of the ん when it precedes a vowel, you should use an apostrophe after it as the Modified Hepburn romanisation standards suggest.

For the sake of consistency, every Japanese romanisation in osu! must follow the Modified Hepburn standards unless the artist provides an official romanisation themselves.

Also I dunno so much about this rule, but the source shouldn't be the complete name from the Touhou ver. of the arrange? I mean, 東方緋想天 〜 Scarlet Weather Rhapsody.?
posted
Hello, we have discussed about the romanisation of the title and concluded that it should be "Ten'imuhou" as Kurai said, according to modified hepburn.

If you need some kind of expert's opinion, here you go.

If you have any questions/objections, please discuss here.
posted

Hollow Wings wrote:

日语:天衣無縫

tenimuhou?这个是常规写法

tennimuhou?这个是考虑打字的写法

用哪个?

IamKwaN wrote:

如果前者是官方的就前者,不然後者
↑from pm. well, i don't know what to say, whatever.

CSLM wrote:

Kurai wrote:

Also I dunno so much about this rule, but the source shouldn't be the complete name from the Touhou ver. of the arrange? I mean, 東方緋想天 〜 Scarlet Weather Rhapsody.?
this is not appeared here only, th123 also has this track, so general resource will be better.

changed title to "Ten'imuhou", hope this time is ok now.
posted
Great, I'm back and the heart is back.