Happy to see you going to rank your maps again
really not to say, the map seems "off-blanket" but not random,the flow is good, beautiful normal anyway <3
- 00:11:003 (7,1) - you should avoid the overlap, because in a hard diff, its necessary to be polish as possible, and i don't see so much reason to do that overlap. hard level maps can accept overlaps, thou that overlap means nothing more but only a way of placement.
but, i don't see much solutions that don't require a hotfix, if you fix, don't forgot to do a re-fix in all notes next
- 00:59:003 (1,2,3) - i think you will do a more good patten if you pick 00:59:003 (1,2,3) - and control G one for one, the difference between 01:00:003 (4,5,6) - do a good flow and its funny to play ! (eh if my english bad, its that i talking ) i think you just over considered that... anyway, i just swap slider 5 and 6 here, to give a better flow maybe.
- 01:02:170 (2,3,4) - In the same way that you applied these sequences 00: 57: 003 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) -, you should apply in the rest, pick the 01:02:170 (2) - and stack with 01:01:503 (5) - , next, you pick 01:02:337 (3) - and do a control G, to break a possible linear flow (because its not the ideia you made here) pick 01:02:670 (4) - and do a control G too actually i don't only follow flows you've mentioned often, but also other tracks like beats or emotions expressed to decide what distance or which direction i shall go with.
you may find why some patterns set by me.
you see the 01:03:003 (1) - got a better flow because the control G in 01:02:670 (4) - ↑
- 00:11:337 (4) - lol very good
- 00:27:670 (5,6) - in understand that you made this to do a good flow in 00:28:003 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - (or thats not) but anyways, its so much strong, and its linear, you will kill the player x.x, you can let the 00:27:670 (5) - in x20 y318 large jump after slider is easy to catch. besides, aiming just from that direction after jump at 00:27:170 (3,4) - , thou the distance here is a bit large, it's really easy to do that movements to most experienced players.
eh... its all
gooooooooooooooood Map Hollow Wings !
don't give up this ;w; i think i won't w
m4m I guess.[General]
- I’m not sure if you know about the new BG RC rule, but you’re now allowed to have background resolution up to 1920x1200 . The current “Tenimuhou” is within the old resolution rule, so just in case you have your original draw saved, you can use a better resolution :> my drawing isn't that good thou... the original one is like won't be looked greater with high quality one, cuz i drew this bg only for this map. so let it go and just it be like that.[Normal]
- I really like the idea of 00:11:003 (2,3) – /00:27:003 (4,1) - being a slider pointing in the upward direction for this sound.
- Flawless diff[Hard]
- 00:25:670 (2,3,4) – Probably this is the only combination of circle+circle+slider that uses slider leniency abuse flow, compared to all the others patterns; 00:05:670 (2,3,4) -/00:08:670 (5,6,1) -/00:16:670 (5,6,1) -/00:24:670 (5,6,1) – this one is more difficult and I’m not quite sure it was intentional, so I’ll just point it out. well just a way of placement, that really means nothing in mapping view. cant avoid everything like this thou
- 00:47:003 (1,2,3) – ctrol+g 00:48:003 (3) – to keep the pattern consistency? ...?? i don't catch your point, but i don't see if something shall be changed here.[Insane]
- In this part here 00:03:115 (2) – the piano is growing in intensity. It starts very low 00:03:115 - ~ 00:03:337 – bit it gets higher and higher in pitch. The current hitsound volume is not considering that. My suggestion is that you start with a lower hitsound volume here 00:03:115 – and increase it every repeat. I’d start with 22% at 00:03:115 – and increase 3% every 1/6 so it reaches 70% at 00:04:003 (1) -. ahaha... i really don't care about things like that these years. yep i agree you totally, but the hitnormal file's volume is high enough to be heard at quiet part. if i increase its volume there, it's like will be very noisy at heated part as well (minor increasing is unnecessary). besides this part is so short and fast to pass, so i still choose do nothing there.
- The strong trumpet sound starts here 01:07:337 - while the buzz slider is starting here 01:07:115 - . You could probably try this rhythm instead https://puu.sh/xCLuB.jpg your version is fine as well, but i still wanna follow full size of that piano part.[Extra]
- Same hitsound suggestion mentioned in insane 00:03:115 (1) - ↑
- The spacing here 00:19:670 (1,2,1) – got really small. Considering the build-up here 00:19:670 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) – the contrast between 00:20:003 (1,2,1) -/00:20:503 (2,1,2) – in terms of spacing is not much, but the flow got harder. Here 00:19:670 (1,2,1) -/00:20:003 (1,2,1) – the flow was the same but the spacing increase was huge. My suggestion is that you make the 3 groups; 00:19:670 (1,2,1) - /00:20:003 (1,2,1) - /00:20:503 (2,1,2) - increase difficulty in both spacing and flow steadly. actually those jumps are somehow following piano's beats' emotions and pitches to catch by setting different distances' jumps. so i think all of them are appropriate to give the current version.
Couldn't mod much, as expected your map is too well done. It's kinda sad this one doesn't have a cool sb like Sky of Scarlet Perception, but understandable. I hope to see this ranked in the future. Good luck
我覺得Flow挺不錯的 節奏也很OK 大概挑幾個點就好了
00:29:003 (1) - 感覺這個滑條可以在彎一點比較好看 我这diff不做blanket的没事。
01:00:337 (6,1) - 這兩個要不要把弧度調成相似的樣子呢? 平行不一定就是好看的，要看具体图怎么摆，这里我就是故意不让任何东西平行。
01:07:337 (4,5) - 我覺得這裡是我唯一覺得有點折手的地方 毕竟到最后了而且音又那么强，稍微做几个anti-flow无伤大雅。
00:08:837 (6,1) - 不知道為什麼 我會覺得這裡有種視覺上的錯誤 要不要把6稍微下移呢? 这边主要是snap ds在摆，放下面虽然会让flow顺向但我现在摆那就是为了创造逆向flow。
00:35:003 (7) - 這個放在這裡覺得不是很好判別 另外感覺這個可以NC 我覺得這顆的音還蠻重的 應該可以擺一點距離強調 噫，是我nc下错了，改了。
00:35:337 (1) - 如果上面有NC的話 這個可以取消 对的，改了。
00:59:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 這個地方還不錯耶 不過會不會有造成讀圖的困難呢? 不会的，bpm低圈大没遮挡，这么放在hard里并不难。
這個難度三角形的擺法 我覺得還不錯耶 讓我學習了 其实不推荐滥用三角，就当是积累梗倒是可以，我这图做三角是因为我绯想天（我4年前rank的第一张图）做的就是三角，这图也差不多是那个时候做的，所以就延续了这种风格。你看过我做的其他图的话你就知道，我作图别说三角，几乎都不用对称图形。
00:08:003 (1,2,3,4) - 我比較傾向把他做成兩組單點 4個疊一起感覺有點無法強調的感覺 後面一樣有一些 這個可以視情況看看 这边我放那么多stack就是为了做这个梗，所以其他物件都是在跟簧管。
基本上都是三角形的擺法 我還蠻喜歡的 噗，对于新手，没有梗的积累加上三角确实比较好看和变化多，喜欢也正常。
00:18:003 (1,2,3,1) - 這一組的距離突然好近 有點不習慣 00:18:337 (1) - 的簧管音是往下走的，我对应地将跳ds减小一些。
00:27:670 (5,6) - 這個地方對我用滑鼠來說 好折啊~ 钝角跳是这样的，谁打钝角大跳都是苦手，目前osu玩家普遍的短板。
我覺得我好像是來學習的 節奏抓得很好 我幾乎覺得可以不用改掉任何的按法
m4m Sorry didnt understand the rule initially Q-Q
00:35:003 (1) - 01:01:003 (1) - Theres only 2 object in the map with that spacing of 0.95x instead of being withing 0.02 of the DS spacing. Just not sure if theres a reason for this to be. On 01:01:003 (1) - it create a smaller gap between slider which looks a little off in the map.
those minor differences are just... snapping error, generally happened anytime... so just be it like that.
Sorry thats just very nitpicky the map is pretty much flawless owo
Cant really find anything to say Q-Q
Didnt really find much to say here either
00:07:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - In every diff you kinda used more triangle shapes and wide angles stuff. I'd be cool if squares like this could be avoided? Especially since you didnt really use them in this diff after the first part you switched back to more back and forth and wide angle stuff. Instead of making that square I feel it could be nice to use a pattern more like 00:23:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - since its a repeat of the same sounds. thou this is an extra level diff, so the patterns are more various than lower ones. besides, the idea you express same things with same placements for objects is fine, but actually if you use that logic like discipline it'll limit your way creating much more patterns or organizations style.
00:15:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - This one also feel a bit off to me compared to the rest of the map. The one in the section where this repeat 00:31:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - feel much more linked with the map than that pentagonal sharp angle jump pattern. ↑
And thats pretty much all I can say. Already really like the map so yeah owo
m4m!thanks for modding!
General stuff: i dont think you need to use brown for combo color, since it's not a major part of the color composition imo. the brown and the black are almost the same color to the eye, so if you do want to use brown maybe you can make the brown darker? the colors that stand out the most are blue white red and yellow. i recommend you use yellow instead of brown since yellow is the color of the main source of light on the bottom left. i think this is reasonable, i'll take it. changed brown combo color to yellow.
01:00:337 (6,1) - bit close, maybe move the 01:01:003 (1) - down a bit to give it a little more room that's fine i think, just ignore it.
00:06:671 (6) - maybe move left and up a little bit to balance the spacing the spacing is always snapped here lol.
00:38:003 (3) - in this slow section, maybe these notes would look better if they were farther away from the slider? just a little bit imo still snapped ds here, i think that's an amazing mapping way.
00:39:003 (1,2,3) - looks kind of strange if the sliders are touching just so slightly, especially since no other slider in the map does that kind of overlap. maybe push these sliders closer or pull them farther away from each other? that part is kinda the lowest tension part in the whole song, so that overlap with corner movements fit that very well.
01:01:837 - how come there's no note here? it would make sense to have a note here given the rhythm choice in the rest of the map simply wanna only follow piano track here.
00:36:003 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - maybe you can increase distance for this pattern a little, since it's a climactic part of the music oh well... that distance is already enough to be like that, considering the whole mapset.
01:08:003 (1,2,3,4,1) - same here, just a small increase in distance
00:16:337 (1) - 00:32:337 (1) - why are there straight sliders here? the sound isn't special, and i think it would be nice to have only curved sliders appear in the first half of the map, since you're almost there already anyway. maybe it's to signal the "build" part of the song, im not sure saying on purpose, like "that straight slider is expressing the following special parts coming with warned". besides, common sliders express almost nothing but only a track with head and tail to give break time in both aiming and tapping.
00:22:003 (1,2,3,4) - you could make this pattern look more like 00:06:003 (1,2,3,4) - this pattern and 00:10:003 (1,2,3,4) - this pattern. you can also do the same to 00:30:003 (1,2,3,4) - this one too. maybe it's intentional that they slowly draw closer together but i think it would be better to go for the simple option and make them all similar i really don't like things got similar, even with regular style like this map.
i think 00:34:670 (3,4,1,2,3) - this pattern is a lot harder than 00:35:670 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - this pattern. you can buff the second pattern by ctrl+g 00:36:670 (1,2) - , that way you can have an awkward "diamond-shaped" movement, which will echo the first slider pattern (00:34:670 (3,4,1,2,3) -). i also suggest moving 00:34:337 (1) - up a little bit, to about x:84 y:357, just to nerf the pattern very very slightly.
i can understand that you wanna things getting better in the flow objects provided, but the truth is fluent flow doesn't equal higher quality. sometimes i'll use anti-flow are sharp movement jumps to emphasize every nodes by pausing aiming cursor, which means in that time, awkward flow may be better than straightforward ones: things can be different.
00:52:003 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - i suggest making the pattern look something like this https://puu.sh/xDiMq.png (not exactly like that, but same general movement) so that it can echo this pattern at the end 01:08:003 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - but... the part at the end is not similar to these... here zigzag jumps can express the increasing emotion better than your version, or the end part's notes' version.
01:08:837 (2) - i suggest lifting this up and to the left a little, about x:87 y:160 to buff the distance and make the last jump to 01:09:003 (1) - a little more downward angled, would feel better imo well... 01:08:003 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - are actually set in a organized structure, select them and you will see.
excellent map, super fun to play, and amazing hitsounds. it was hard to find anything to mod, so i gave lots of subjective suggestions. i hope this was helpful at least a little bit!
all mods are checked, waiting for the next phase.