forum

saradisk - 220 - Kumano [Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeletedUser_6709840
There are a couple questionable jumps in Rain that I would perceive as edge dashes, but otherwise the map is fine. HOWEVER, I do believe the ctb diffs should have received some mods just to ensure they HAD been looked at than just relying on the mapper's complete judgement. Even most experienced mappers can make mistakes.

I'm not saying this map should be DQ'd, but it should have been more evaluated to ensure quality on the CTB side.

Also: Playtests aren't mods. Anyone can playtest but that doesnt provide proof that the map was looked at without irc logs at LEAST
Ascendance

RoseusJaeger wrote:

There are a couple questionable jumps in Rain that I would perceive as edge dashes, but otherwise the map is fine. HOWEVER, I do believe the ctb diffs should have received some mods just to ensure they HAD been looked at than just relying on the mapper's complete judgement. Even most experienced mappers can make mistakes.

I'm not saying this map should be DQ'd, but it should have been more evaluated to ensure quality on the CTB side.

Also: Playtests aren't mods. Anyone can playtest but that doesnt provide proof that the map was looked at without irc logs at LEAST my old pc broke (using my friend's laptop that i borrowed which has a shit ton of input lag so i cant test my stuff recently lolz) Howeverrrrr playtests often provide valuable feedback towards the mapper, so while I wouldn't consider them mods, they can often make the mapper see things he otherwise can't.
Can't really begin to say how horrible it feels to ask for mods on this, receive none, get it qualified, and suddenly everyone starts to say "this should have been modded more, this should be higher quality". I'm not targeting you directly Roseus, but I'd rather like to use your statement to bring up a VERY big issue in the CtB community. Too many times, mod requests are simply ignored because of various reasons. I've been asking around for 2 months for feedback, and the only person kind enough to do so was JBH. Even Chara gave valid feedback and criticism as to why he believed the map wasn't ready. Although I declined it, he at least did the right thing and didn't blatantly ask for DQ after the map was qualified. I'm tired of working my ass off to find modders for months, only to have my sets pushed forward and then suddenly the entire modding community appears. It's horrible, rude, and disrespectful towards the work of the mapper and the nominators who worked to push this forward.

Edit: Still waiting for someone to take Chara's example and provide meaningful feedback rather than beg for a DQ.
DeletedUser_6709840

Ascendance wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Also: Playtests aren't mods. Anyone can playtest but that doesnt provide proof that the map was looked at without irc logs at LEAST my old pc broke (using my friend's laptop that i borrowed which has a shit ton of input lag so i cant test my stuff recently lolz) Howeverrrrr playtests often provide valuable feedback towards the mapper, so while I wouldn't consider them mods, they can often make the mapper see things he otherwise can't.
Can't really begin to say how horrible it feels to ask for mods on this, receive none, get it qualified, and suddenly everyone starts to say "this should have been modded more, this should be higher quality". I'm not targeting you directly Roseus, but I'd rather like to use your statement to bring up a VERY big issue in the CtB community. Too many times, mod requests are simply ignored because of various reasons. I've been asking around for 2 months for feedback, and the only person kind enough to do so was JBH. Even Chara gave valid feedback and criticism as to why he believed the map wasn't ready. Although I declined it, he at least did the right thing and didn't blatantly ask for DQ after the map was qualified. I'm tired of working my ass off to find modders for months, only to have my sets pushed forward and then suddenly the entire modding community appears. It's horrible, rude, and disrespectful towards the work of the mapper and the nominators who worked to push this forward.
Playtests are valuable to an extent but they are basically the first half of modding since ALL modding should include test plays.

Yes, I agree with you that it's complete garbage in the ctb community for the situation we're in due to lack of modders or basically getting ignored. I understand that but as unfair as it is, there has to always been proof that some kind of mods were made or that said testplays happened. I don't doubt that you had people with experience play the map but there was not much to show for it. (Also, very unfortunate about your PC)

As much as I empathize with you, I'm also on the side of following protocol and making sure all the right steps are taken to ensure quality so you don't have the community riding your behind for idiotic reasons.

My main point was that this this should have had more proof that mods or testplays were made, even from the actual people that testplayed with a simple post stating that changes were made irc or something.

I have nothing else that will be helpful to the map Tyrell's post made me feel obligated to at least look at the map to see if there was any problems. I don't see any ranking criteria problems other than a few jumps I felt were subjectively a little too large.

Edit: I'm not asking for DQ, I'm asking for in the future to keep this in mind so this problem will try not to repeat itself
Topic Starter
Nozhomi
Case closed.

I hope the next BN application will fix this kind of issues when it comes to find people for other modes than std.
And from this point, please avoid more unnecessary post, if you think there is something wrong, give a proper feedback. Thanks ~
Zak
I wasn't asked to come look at this but saw the discussion so I tried the map out. I actually like how this map is trying something new with CS2 but I do believe this can be improved some.

I personally believe the AR could definitely be toned down from 9.8 back to 9.6, while higher AR usually does help with lower CS, the angles used on many of the sliders makes it kinda hard to follow and 9.6 would help ease up on that. (And no it's not because I struggle at high AR, I FC'd in only a few tries)
As for patterns:
00:13:727 (4,5) - I think that the jump into this slider is a bit too sharp especially considering how 4 is a hyper, I'd ease up on this a little bit.
00:15:077 (4,5) - It might just be me, but this also feels a bit rough.
00:16:877 (1,2,3) - I feel like 1 and 3 being curved sliders is unnecessary because while playing I feel like I need to go further to the left and then I've suddenly gone too far and I miss, maybe make them straight sliders just going left? I tried that and I thought it flowed better.
00:21:977 (2) - Maybe Ctrl-G and move it a bit left? I'd maybe also make 00:21:677 (1) - slighty more vertical?
00:27:077 (1) - This slider also feels a bit much considering the 2 objects before it are both hypers, while the sliders being used for the exact same sounds just before are much more tame, I'd move the sliderhead to make the slider more vertical while keeping the rest of this part the same, tried x:376 and it looked nice.

If anyone else has any concerns with the map, it would definitely be best to bring them up now, instead of delaying this any further.
Tenshichan
Its damn late right now but I wanna give my 2 cent before going to sleep

First of all, the AR 9.8 is way too high. I'm fine with the CS2 used it plays well but the AR needs to be nerfed to around 9.5 or at max 9.6 as Zak already suggested.

00:03:677 (1,2) - Spacing should be consistent with 00:04:277 (1,2) - which is basically the same
00:05:777 (3,4,5,6) - You usually give your quads a "curving" here so this kinda looks out of place, I tried something like here and it plays & looks a little better
00:08:027 (1,2,3) - Playable, but I would still rather make the sliders less vertical, because then there is more leeway and doesn't need that "abrupt stop"
00:11:327 (5) - As the ones before in these patterns, this may also have a slight angle
00:12:827 (5,6,7,1) - The problem here is that the angle and the speed of the dashes make this really hard and annoying; solutions could be either: reduce the distance of the gaps between the sliders OR make (6) and (7) face the other direction
00:13:727 (4,5) - Too snappy for me; would nerf this by making (5) not completely horizontal for example
00:14:177 (6,7) - You mapped similar patterns before with a hdash in between, why not use it here too?
00:15:227 (5,6,7) - At least (5) and (6) should have more movement to them instead of being almost straight. Considerably 7 too which could also make a better flow onto the next slider.
00:17:327 (3,4) - Beat doesn't feel strong enough for a hdash tbh. The part involving this in general has a lot of hdashes, and while the other beats do deserve one, in comparison, this doesn't
00:17:627 (4,1,2) - (4,1) is a very extreme jump so I think at least (1) should be adjusted accordingly by making it more diagonal, basically the same as 00:08:027 (1,2,3) - so with a better flow & won't feel so "abrupt". (2) could also be considered to be the same as (1) in case you apply the change.
00:19:502 (2) - Might be too much on the left;
00:20:027 (5) - Compared to the rest of the map and the spacing you usually use, this could have a little more distance to the right.
00:21:527 (4,1) - Also very snappy; I would advise here as well to make (1) more diagonal. x:280 or at least x:272 I'd say suits better
00:22:127 (3) - I know you are mapping this heavily with those "straight" sliders but I feel like in this case it could use a neat curving so you can kinda "flow-dash" into it more.
00:36:827 (2,3) - no usage of hdash, while 00:38:027 (2,3) - has one, albeit being basically the same music-wise, consistency here maybe?
00:41:927 (4) - Very nazi, but in comparison to 00:41:627 (2) - it should be at x:168 or x:160

To summarize it up; The main problems I saw are in the first half of the map, while the second half feels very good to play and has a good flow. But I definately agree on the other people that posted here, that it needs more mods before it is ready and that the DQ should happen. I tried hard in my mod to not waver from your style too much that you utilize in this map but if you feel that some suggestions are just completely off then feel free to ignore them~
Zak
Another point that I realized looking at the rest of this thread, is that before qualifiication there was only one full mod from JBH and that was also before Overdose was even made CS2, which the diff does play pretty well despite the small issues, but there needs to be more attention paid to hybrid sets by BN's and check that there are at least mods on other modes, and that there should at least be approval by one osu!catch BN stating it's ready to be pushed through.
Ascendance
Please stop posting about how "this should have gotten more mods" because I tried my hardest to get mods for this set and absolutely no one did it, bar JBH. Secondly, in no way does a map need to be approved by an osu!catch BN. It's optional, not mandatory, to get the approval of a mode BN, or an "apple icon". That's one of the first questions on the BN Exam. I'll address these concerns in the morning, but it's very likely that I will not be changing the AR. The difficulty is a stylistic choice and the AR fits perfectly fine for the density of the map. Not to mention, it's 42 seconds. If I wanted to create another boring cs4.2 ar9.2 overdose, there would be no reason to play this map. It's uniquity means a lot to me, and I'd appreciate if that effort isn't squandered entirely.

I'll address Tenshi and Zak's concerns in the morning.
@Nozhomi: it's best to just request the DQ now. If you feel it necessary, feel free to remove the CTB diffs. Otherwise, I'll do my best to address the concerns stated.

Edit: I've had GD's qualified and fully ranked with no mods on them. This is nothing new, people. Please don't direct attacks based on this observation.
Tenshichan

Ascendance wrote:

Edit: I've had GD's qualified and fully ranked with no mods on them. This is nothing new, people. Please don't direct attacks based on this observation.
Who does? It depends on the diffs themselves. I think we all can agree that this is a kind of gimmicky, experimental overdose, which should have received more attention in the first place. The fact that noone wanted to mod it is unfortunate, and it is also unfortunate that people give their opinion on something without the proper methods and reasoning. Me and Zak were not modding it because we want to make anyone upset, but because we saw problems on the highest diff which didn't get adressed yet and we see them as mandatory to fix. Please don't take it as an offense, but rather a help. I'm also speaking to the people who also see problems in the highest diff; when Ascendance is going for the DQ, then now is your chance to point out your perspective WITH proof.

Also, it is not my decision, but I think me and a bunch of others would find it sad when the diffs just get removed like that. I mean, even if a DQ happens, what's the harm in it? Ascendance will check the mods and fix what needs to be fixed in his eyes and it will be ready again in a few days at most.
Topic Starter
Nozhomi
I'll just wait for Ascendance answer on these suggestions, and calling JBH to check if anything on his answer is out of place or not.
Maruyu
Saying it's ok to dq and qualify again like it's nothing xd

You guys really should start modding if you really think "subpar" maps are getting ranked
Ascendance

Maruyu wrote:

Saying it's ok to dq and qualify again like it's nothing xd

You guys really should start modding if you really think "subpar" maps are getting ranked
Welcome to my world

Zak wrote:

I wasn't asked to come look at this but saw the discussion so I tried the map out. I actually like how this map is trying something new with CS2 but I do believe this can be improved some.

I personally believe the AR could definitely be toned down from 9.8 back to 9.6, while higher AR usually does help with lower CS, the angles used on many of the sliders makes it kinda hard to follow and 9.6 would help ease up on that. (And no it's not because I struggle at high AR, I FC'd in only a few tries) As I said, the density is the main reason I've kept AR 9.8. Especially near the end, the patterns can be a bit tricky to read with a lower AR, so I think keeping it like this is fine.
As for patterns:
00:13:727 (4,5) - I think that the jump into this slider is a bit too sharp especially considering how 4 is a hyper, I'd ease up on this a little bit. okay, I watered it down a bit.
00:15:077 (4,5) - It might just be me, but this also feels a bit rough. yeah
00:16:877 (1,2,3) - I feel like 1 and 3 being curved sliders is unnecessary because while playing I feel like I need to go further to the left and then I've suddenly gone too far and I miss, maybe make them straight sliders just going left? I tried that and I thought it flowed better. Gonna disagree here, I wanted to use these sliders for that specific noise since (in my opinion) the rhythm here seems circular. I wanted the catcher to feel like it was going out slowly and then sharply coming back in (the 1/4 dashes) and I think I captured that quite well.
00:21:977 (2) - Maybe Ctrl-G and move it a bit left? I'd maybe also make 00:21:677 (1) - slighty more vertical? no change on the first slider but I did tilt the second one a bit.
00:27:077 (1) - This slider also feels a bit much considering the 2 objects before it are both hypers, while the sliders being used for the exact same sounds just before are much more tame, I'd move the sliderhead to make the slider more vertical while keeping the rest of this part the same, tried x:376 and it looked nice. I didn't change the angle of the slider (it's meant to be ascending in difficulty) but I moved to your location and it was much better.

If anyone else has any concerns with the map, it would definitely be best to bring them up now, instead of delaying this any further.

Tenshichan wrote:

Its damn late right now but I wanna give my 2 cent before going to sleep

First of all, the AR 9.8 is way too high. I'm fine with the CS2 used it plays well but the AR needs to be nerfed to around 9.5 or at max 9.6 as Zak already suggested. As above.

00:03:677 (1,2) - Spacing should be consistent with 00:04:277 (1,2) - which is basically the same lol it was only 1 grid cmon :\
00:05:777 (3,4,5,6) - You usually give your quads a "curving" here so this kinda looks out of place, I tried something like here and it plays & looks a little better ok
00:08:027 (1,2,3) - Playable, but I would still rather make the sliders less vertical, because then there is more leeway and doesn't need that "abrupt stop" These are intended to be tap dashes, which is why I made them full vertical. This clearly indicates their intention and shouldn't give any trouble
00:11:327 (5) - As the ones before in these patterns, this may also have a slight angle I don't think it affects gameplay that much :o It plays fine to me out of the preivous pattern
00:12:827 (5,6,7,1) - The problem here is that the angle and the speed of the dashes make this really hard and annoying; solutions could be either: reduce the distance of the gaps between the sliders OR make (6) and (7) face the other direction This type of structure is used commonly throughout the map, I don't find it too particularly challenging
00:13:727 (4,5) - Too snappy for me; would nerf this by making (5) not completely horizontal for example fixed a bit in zak's post
00:14:177 (6,7) - You mapped similar patterns before with a hdash in between, why not use it here too? the vocals are in quicker succession, so I tried to make it more noticeable that they are different.
00:15:227 (5,6,7) - At least (5) and (6) should have more movement to them instead of being almost straight. Considerably 7 too which could also make a better flow onto the next slider. tilted them a bit
00:17:327 (3,4) - Beat doesn't feel strong enough for a hdash tbh. The part involving this in general has a lot of hdashes, and while the other beats do deserve one, in comparison, this doesn't If this one doesn't deserve an hdash, then a lot of hdashes in this section don't deserve one. I explained my reasoning for these in the quote above.
00:17:627 (4,1,2) - (4,1) is a very extreme jump so I think at least (1) should be adjusted accordingly by making it more diagonal, basically the same as 00:08:027 (1,2,3) - so with a better flow & won't feel so "abrupt". (2) could also be considered to be the same as (1) in case you apply the change. sure, also tilted them a bit more for ease of play
00:19:502 (2) - Might be too much on the left; moved 1 grid right xd
00:20:027 (5) - Compared to the rest of the map and the spacing you usually use, this could have a little more distance to the right. made it more repeat slider-y
00:21:527 (4,1) - Also very snappy; I would advise here as well to make (1) more diagonal. x:280 or at least x:272 I'd say suits better changed in zak's mod
00:22:127 (3) - I know you are mapping this heavily with those "straight" sliders but I feel like in this case it could use a neat curving so you can kinda "flow-dash" into it more. sure!
00:36:827 (2,3) - no usage of hdash, while 00:38:027 (2,3) - has one, albeit being basically the same music-wise, consistency here maybe? ok!
00:41:927 (4) - Very nazi, but in comparison to 00:41:627 (2) - it should be at x:168 or x:160 lolz

To summarize it up; The main problems I saw are in the first half of the map, while the second half feels very good to play and has a good flow. But I definately agree on the other people that posted here, that it needs more mods before it is ready and that the DQ should happen. I tried hard in my mod to not waver from your style too much that you utilize in this map but if you feel that some suggestions are just completely off then feel free to ignore them~
Thank you all for your concerns.

overdose
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 8027
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 21677
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 2

[Metadata]
Title:220 - Kumano
TitleUnicode:220 - Kumano
Artist:saradisk
ArtistUnicode:saradisk
Creator:Nozhomi
Version:Ascendance's Kumanoverdose
Source:艦隊これくしょん -艦これ-
Tags:kancolle kantai collection okorin okoratu maruyu yuzu- xinely ascendance
BeatmapID:1008236
BeatmapSetID:471346

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:2
OverallDifficulty:9.8
ApproachRate:9.8
SliderMultiplier:2.4
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"lewd.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7577,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
8477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
24077,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
28877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
33677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
37877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
38477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
42077,-100,4,2,2,50,0,1
42377,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
42677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 72,183,138
Combo2 : 213,186,36
Combo3 : 71,209,224
Combo4 : 192,52,7

[HitObjects]
128,320,1277,5,6,0:0:0:0:
304,104,1427,2,0,L|288:232,1,120,2|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
144,208,1727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,208,1877,2,0,L|320:208,2,120,2|2|0,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,72,2327,6,0,P|56:136|144:240,1,240,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,248,2777,2,0,L|384:248,1,120,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,184,3077,2,0,L|136:64,1,120,2|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,152,3377,2,0,L|328:288,1,120,0|0,3:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,344,3677,6,0,L|32:280,1,60,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,272,3827,2,0,L|144:200,1,60
48,208,3977,1,0,0:0:0:0:
30,152,4052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,102,4127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,91,4202,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,96,4277,6,0,L|376:176,1,60,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,168,4427,2,0,L|256:256,1,60
351,242,4577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,195,4652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,137,4727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,95,4802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,224,4877,6,0,L|80:232,1,60,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,296,5027,2,0,L|264:304,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,272,5177,2,0,L|120:192,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,200,5327,2,0,L|240:128,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,56,5477,6,0,L|48:128,1,60,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,128,5627,2,0,L|104:216,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,192,5777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,240,5852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,296,5927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,304,6002,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,328,6077,6,0,L|448:256,1,60,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,264,6227,2,0,L|320:208,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,6377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
446,148,6452,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,89,6527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,51,6602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,40,6677,6,0,L|56:72,1,60,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,120,6827,2,0,L|248:144,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,200,6977,2,0,L|96:224,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,256,7127,2,0,L|248:288,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,352,7277,5,2,3:2:0:0:
30,293,7352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
41,234,7427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
73,183,7502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,48,7577,1,0,0:3:0:0:
394,78,7652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,131,7727,1,2,0:0:0:0:
411,189,7802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,232,7877,1,2,3:2:0:0:
288,240,7952,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,224,8027,6,0,L|56:152,1,60,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,160,8177,2,0,L|280:80,1,60,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,344,8327,2,0,L|480:256,1,60,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,320,8477,6,0,L|80:320,2,60,14|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,320,8777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
200,240,8927,2,0,L|184:176,1,60,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,160,9077,2,0,L|528:112,1,120,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
232,48,9377,1,14,0:3:0:0:
193,92,9452,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,150,9527,1,14,0:3:0:0:
233,194,9602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,288,9677,6,0,L|512:288,2,60,14|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,288,9977,1,2,0:2:0:0:
400,208,10127,2,0,L|408:144,1,60,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,152,10277,2,0,L|16:128,1,120,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
352,80,10577,6,0,L|432:72,1,60,2|14,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
136,304,10727,2,0,L|64:296,1,60,2|14,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
344,320,10877,5,14,0:3:0:0:
396,290,10952,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,260,11027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,208,11177,1,2,0:2:0:0:
384,88,11327,2,0,L|384:160,1,60,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,240,11477,6,0,L|32:256,1,120,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
440,336,11777,2,0,L|464:192,1,120,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
136,160,12077,6,0,L|64:160,1,60,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,160,12227,2,0,L|200:160,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,272,12377,2,0,L|400:280,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,328,12527,5,14,0:3:0:0:
161,278,12602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,220,12677,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,186,12752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,176,12827,2,0,L|456:88,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,56,12977,2,0,L|136:128,1,60,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,248,13127,2,0,L|368:352,1,60,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,344,13277,6,0,L|120:256,1,60,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,240,13427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,168,13577,1,2,0:2:0:0:
160,112,13727,2,0,L|224:112,1,60,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,200,13877,2,0,L|216:200,1,120,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
152,320,14177,2,0,L|144:256,1,60,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,192,14327,2,0,L|280:160,1,60,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,24,14477,6,0,L|424:160,1,120,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,176,14777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
216,216,14927,2,0,L|224:144,1,60,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,64,15077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,64,15227,2,0,L|176:128,1,60,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,160,15377,2,0,L|64:232,1,60,2|12,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
168,232,15527,2,0,L|184:312,1,60,2|12,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
424,304,15677,6,0,L|440:160,1,120,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,136,15902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,232,15977,2,0,L|80:240,1,60,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,136,16127,2,0,L|440:112,1,60,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,232,16277,6,0,L|136:96,1,120,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
440,352,16577,2,0,L|440:224,1,120,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,192,16802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,344,16877,6,0,P|48:280|104:192,1,180,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,176,17177,2,0,L|416:168,1,60,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,64,17327,2,0,P|120:120|192:192,1,180,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,272,17627,2,0,L|512:280,1,60,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,344,17777,6,0,L|128:264,1,60,12|12,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
336,184,17927,2,0,L|352:112,1,60,2|12,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
40,32,18077,6,0,L|72:176,1,120,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,18302,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,272,18377,2,0,L|456:272,1,60,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,360,18527,6,0,L|144:224,1,120,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,184,18752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,18827,2,0,L|464:96,1,60,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,96,18977,2,0,L|0:96,1,120,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
336,352,19277,6,0,L|352:232,1,120,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,192,19502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,104,19577,2,0,L|496:104,1,60,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,80,19727,2,0,L|64:80,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
184,184,20027,1,12,0:3:0:0:
64,352,20177,2,0,L|56:208,1,120,2|2,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
472,96,20477,6,0,L|272:112,2,180,14|14|2,0:3|0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
304,248,21077,1,14,0:3:0:0:
432,360,21227,2,0,L|432:264,1,60,8|2,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
216,192,21527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
480,48,21677,6,0,L|288:112,1,180,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,168,21977,2,0,L|144:176,1,60
392,336,22127,2,0,P|435:260|424:152,1,180,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,88,22427,2,0,L|144:88,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,280,22577,5,14,0:3:0:0:
473,276,22652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,227,22727,1,14,0:3:0:0:
482,173,22802,1,14,0:3:0:0:
426,160,22877,1,14,0:3:0:0:
176,304,23177,6,0,L|160:176,1,120,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,208,23477,2,0,L|304:80,1,120,14|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,64,23777,2,0,L|8:64,1,120,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,328,24077,6,0,L|448:192,1,120,14|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,240,24377,2,0,L|288:112,1,120,2|8,0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
456,64,24677,2,0,L|208:72,1,240,10|2,1:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
344,160,25127,1,2,1:2:0:0:
48,344,25277,6,0,L|32:216,1,120,14|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,248,25577,2,0,L|216:120,1,120,2|8,0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
24,88,25877,2,0,L|264:112,1,240,10|2,1:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
128,184,26327,1,2,1:2:0:0:
448,352,26477,6,0,L|456:160,1,180,14|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,120,26777,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,96,26927,1,12,1:3:0:0:
376,168,27077,6,0,L|152:176,1,180,14|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,184,27377,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,256,27527,1,12,1:3:0:0:
48,336,27677,6,0,L|40:224,1,80,14|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,200,27877,1,2,0:0:0:0:
440,208,27977,2,0,L|448:120,1,80,14|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,72,28177,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,48,28277,5,14,1:3:0:0:
320,144,28577,2,0,L|312:264,1,120,2|2,0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
232,304,28802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,344,28877,6,0,L|32:216,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,192,29177,2,0,L|344:176,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,96,29477,2,0,L|32:80,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,96,29777,2,0,L|448:224,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,256,30077,5,2,1:3:0:0:
271,271,30227,1,2,0:0:0:0:
390,286,30377,1,2,1:3:0:0:
271,271,30527,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,256,30677,2,0,L|24:240,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,208,30977,2,0,L|472:80,1,120,2|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,104,31277,6,0,L|80:88,2,120,2|2|2,1:3|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
344,128,31727,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,312,31877,2,0,L|184:176,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,208,32177,2,0,L|480:64,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
112,48,32477,6,0,L|96:120,1,60,2|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,144,32777,2,0,L|304:288,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,280,33077,1,2,1:3:0:0:
248,224,33227,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,104,33377,1,2,1:0:0:0:
128,64,33527,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,96,33677,6,0,L|344:104,1,120,6|2,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
80,136,33977,1,8,1:0:0:0:
208,192,34127,1,2,1:2:0:0:
88,344,34277,6,0,L|80:224,1,120,4|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,168,34577,1,8,1:1:0:0:
488,144,34727,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,56,34877,6,0,L|208:48,1,120,4|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,288,35177,1,8,1:1:0:0:
368,328,35327,1,2,1:2:0:0:
224,296,35477,6,0,L|208:176,1,120,2|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
496,48,35777,2,0,L|376:64,1,120,8|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,208,36077,6,0,P|128:232|296:200,2,240,4|8|4,1:3|1:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
152,136,36827,1,2,0:0:0:0:
504,144,36977,2,0,L|384:136,1,120,8|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,72,37277,6,0,L|304:88,2,240,2|10|0,1:2|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,72,38027,1,2,1:2:0:0:
464,296,38177,2,0,L|472:160,1,120,8|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,224,38477,6,0,L|8:240,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,288,38777,2,0,L|416:152,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,56,39077,1,2,1:3:0:0:
54,112,39227,1,2,0:0:0:0:
76,222,39377,1,2,1:3:0:0:
187,238,39527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,120,39677,6,0,L|328:120,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,120,39977,2,0,L|-40:120,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,248,40277,2,0,L|488:248,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,304,40577,2,0,L|208:312,1,120,2|2,1:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
464,312,40877,5,2,1:3:0:0:
336,248,41027,1,2,1:3:0:0:
472,168,41177,1,2,1:3:0:0:
344,64,41327,1,2,1:3:0:0:
48,312,41477,5,2,1:3:0:0:
176,248,41627,1,2,1:3:0:0:
296,168,41777,1,2,1:3:0:0:
168,104,41927,1,2,1:3:0:0:
32,48,42077,5,2,1:3:0:0:
256,80,42152,1,0,1:3:0:0:
480,112,42227,1,2,1:3:0:0:
480,48,42377,5,2,1:3:0:0:
256,80,42452,1,0,1:3:0:0:
32,112,42527,1,2,1:3:0:0:
32,176,42677,6,0,L|96:184,1,60,2|0,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
432,248,42827,2,0,L|320:256,1,60,2|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,320,42977,1,8,1:2:0:0:
Deif
Regardless of the CtB difficulties getting mods before the qualification or not, 3 people mentioned already that AR9.8 isn't suitable for the Overdose and I'll include myself on that list. AR around 9.5-9.6 would be the best option.

Flow can definitely be improved on the Overdose difficulty as some of the mods pinpointed already, since there are some patterns way too abrupt to play (and hey, the fact that I FCed it with no mods and then with HDHR doesn't imply that the map doesn't need further improvement).

Please look for more testplays before getting it requalified. It shouldn't take too long! Good luck.

EDIT: You ninja'd my post lol
Kimitakari
Playing HR on CS2 is pointless. Maybe CS3 would be some challenge
Ascendance
Not changing CS, not changing AR. Open to all mods that will improve the various gameplay issues that have been brought up. If no one speaks out, I'll assume there is nothing more to fix, and we can move on.

Also, I will never edit a map to make a mod more accessable. All of my mapping is oriented for optimal nomod play, I couldn't care less if my map isn't challenging with HR.
Absolute Zero
[The Overdose Thing (With the Little Ability I Have To Play Harder Maps)]
00:01:877 (4) - I understand you're hitting a white tick here, but I don't hear any sound that justifies a note here. Remove the repeat.
00:04:877 (1,2,3,4) - This stream feels really weird because compared to the other groups of streams, this one requires a much sharper movement.
00:05:627 (2,3) - Movement is kinda choppy here because of a forced extra dash.
00:10:127 (3,4) - Face (3) to the left instead so that the movement is more natural to (4).
00:19:577 (3,4) - Are you sure you want such a strong dash here? The voice doesn't peak until 00:20:027 (5).
00:23:027 - Why miss the voice here if you follow it before? I would add a hitcircle here.
00:27:377 (2,3,1) - Ack, the sudden forced back-forth here plays strangely. Perhaps you should use a different pattern.
00:32:477 (1) - Make a repeat slider here instead (extend to a repeat slider). It matches the next beat.
00:33:527 (6,1) - This movement here feels really awkward to me because of the snap to the left (1) requires. Slant the slider less, Ctrl+G and simplify the movement, or change the pattern altogether.
00:42:677 (1,2) - I find this pattern strange after 00:42:077 (1,2,3,1,2,3) because it forces the catcher to make an uncomfortable movement at the end. Lower distancing.

Some of these comments may be old as I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday, unfortunately. Hopefully there's not too many overlaps :(
Ascendance

Absolute Zero wrote:

[The Overdose Thing (With the Little Ability I Have To Play Harder Maps)]
00:01:877 (4) - I understand you're hitting a white tick here, but I don't hear any sound that justifies a note here. Remove the repeat. If I remove this, then stuff like 00:01:727 (3) - would have to be removed too. Even though it's not a primary sound, the 1/2 keeps beat consistency, which I prefer here.
00:04:877 (1,2,3,4) - This stream feels really weird because compared to the other groups of streams, this one requires a much sharper movement. confined it a bit more.
00:05:627 (2,3) - Movement is kinda choppy here because of a forced extra dash. fixed previously.
00:10:127 (3,4) - Face (3) to the left instead so that the movement is more natural to (4). err I disagree here, the vertical 1/4 is a common structure in this diff and it plays fine in my opinion
00:19:577 (3,4) - Are you sure you want such a strong dash here? The voice doesn't peak until 00:20:027 (5). Yup, imo 00:19:502 (2,3) - and the head of 00:19:727 (4) - create a very unique vocal pattern that I wanted to clearly emphasize here.
00:23:027 - Why miss the voice here if you follow it before? I would add a hitcircle here. Explained it above, but the song comes to a brief halt that I want to enunciate in this section.
00:27:377 (2,3,1) - Ack, the sudden forced back-forth here plays strangely. Perhaps you should use a different pattern. didn't change the pattern but watered down the distances instead.
00:32:477 (1) - Make a repeat slider here instead (extend to a repeat slider). It matches the next beat. Also explained my reasoning earlier for this
00:33:527 (6,1) - This movement here feels really awkward to me because of the snap to the left (1) requires. Slant the slider less, Ctrl+G and simplify the movement, or change the pattern altogether. watered distances again
00:42:677 (1,2) - I find this pattern strange after 00:42:077 (1,2,3,1,2,3) because it forces the catcher to make an uncomfortable movement at the end. Lower distancing. lowered!

Some of these comments may be old as I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday, unfortunately. Hopefully there's not too many overlaps :(
Thank you!

@Nozhomi: on the rain, can you move 00:19:877 (3,4) - combined to x:112 for me? It's much easier than posting the code lol

Overdose
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]
OverallDifficulty:9.8
ApproachRate:9.8

[Events]
0,0,"lewd.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7577,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
8477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
24077,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
28877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
33677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
37877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
38477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
42077,-100,4,2,2,50,0,1
42377,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
42677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
184,296,5027,2,0,L|248:304,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,352,19277,6,0,L|352:232,1,120,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,192,19502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,176,27377,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,256,27527,1,12,1:3:0:0:
392,248,42827,2,0,L|280:256,1,60,2|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Nozhomi
Updated~
Joe Castle

Ascendance wrote:

Not changing CS, not changing AR. Open to all mods that will improve the various gameplay issues that have been brought up. If no one speaks out, I'll assume there is nothing more to fix, and we can move on.

Also, I will never edit a map to make a mod more accessable. All of my mapping is oriented for optimal nomod play, I couldn't care less if my map isn't challenging with HR.
Ascendance making the roast pretty lit
Ascendance
Dunno what else I'm supposed to say really lol :D Not here to be someone else's mapping slave. I decide what the outcome is, and that's all there is to it, really. The job of modders, nominators, or even QATs is not to change your map or fix it. It's to give you advice on what they would do. In no way do you have to follow said advice.
Setomi

Nelly wrote:

Play it on dt if u want some challenge then
Bunnrei

Nelly wrote:

CS2 is actually more challenging on nomod :/

(also difficulty modifiers are not of the upmost priority when it comes to mapping anything)
lLinutionHD
Ascendance

Chara wrote:

Nelly wrote:

CS2 is actually more challenging on nomod :/

(also difficulty modifiers are not of the upmost priority when it comes to mapping anything)
I readdressed one of the patterns you brought up btw and applied it. I thought I'd let you know since I revisited it.
Zak
Just tried the Overdose again and I think it's playing a ton better now than before, if no one else has anything to add to this I'd have no problem with this getting pushed through now. Also tried the Rain and it seems perfectly fine as well.
Ascendance

Zak wrote:

Just tried the Overdose again and I think it's playing a ton better now than before, if no one else has anything to add to this I'd have no problem with this getting pushed through now. Also tried the Rain and it seems perfectly fine as well.
Thank you! I'm waiting on deif and then mbomb to push this back forward again just so I can be sure it's acceptable so I don't cause more issues for Nozhomi. Thanks for taking your time to give criticism and feedback towards improving my map <3
Joe Castle

Ascendance wrote:

Dunno what else I'm supposed to say really lol :D Not here to be someone else's mapping slave. I decide what the outcome is, and that's all there is to it, really. The job of modders, nominators, or even QATs is not to change your map or fix it. It's to give you advice on what they would do. In no way do you have to follow said advice.
My respects, dude :lol:
Ascendance
<3 Glad to have earned it!
Deif
It looks much better now after the last mods. Just some little tweaks:

[Rain]
  1. 00:08:027 (1) - This note is definitely too close to the screen border after using that hyper. Consider moving it a few grids to the left to avoid players hitting the border.
  2. 00:34:577 (5) - Same case with this slider.
  3. 00:35:777 (4) - You can move this one to ~x:496, same reason as before.
[Overdose]
  1. 00:19:277 (1,2) - This sudden direction change is still rather abrupt. I'd recommend you to make the slider (1) point at the left instead but in order to not increase the distance with the previous slider (4), you'd need to move (2) a few grids to the left either to keep the distance with (1).
[]
You'll also need to delete the following unnecessary green timing lines from both Rain and Overdose: 00:01:277 - 00:07:277 - 00:07:577 - 00:24:077 - 00:37:877 - .

I still disagree with the difficulty settings usage, so I'd rather leave another BN icon this set. Good luck!
Topic Starter
Nozhomi
Thx Deif and everyone for your inputs ><
Ascendance

Deif wrote:

It looks much better now after the last mods. Just some little tweaks:

[Rain]
  1. 00:08:027 (1) - This note is definitely too close to the screen border after using that hyper. Consider moving it a few grids to the left to avoid players hitting the border. oops
  2. 00:34:577 (5) - Same case with this slider. yup!
  3. 00:35:777 (4) - You can move this one to ~x:496, same reason as before. 488 instead!
[Overdose]
  1. 00:19:277 (1,2) - This sudden direction change is still rather abrupt. I'd recommend you to make the slider (1) point at the left instead but in order to not increase the distance with the previous slider (4), you'd need to move (2) a few grids to the left either to keep the distance with (1). made it a bit more lenient
[]
You'll also need to delete the following unnecessary green timing lines from both Rain and Overdose: 00:01:277 - 00:07:277 - 00:07:577 - 00:24:077 - 00:37:877 - .

I still disagree with the difficulty settings usage, so I'd rather leave another BN icon this set. Good luck!
Another change I made was changing the AR one tick lower to 9.7. It's not what I wanted, but since the community feels it should be lower, I did so. I still think 9.6 is too low, so I hope this is a fair middle ground for us all.

Overdose
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]
OverallDifficulty:9.7
ApproachRate:9.7

[Events]
0,0,"lewd.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7577,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
8477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
24077,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
28877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
33677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
37877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
38477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
42077,-100,4,2,2,50,0,1
42377,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
42677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
336,352,19277,6,0,P|363:285|336:240,1,120,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,200,19502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,248,42827,2,0,L|280:256,1,60,2|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:

Rain
osu file format v14

[General]
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
TimelineZoom: 2.2

[Metadata]
Version:Ascendance's Rain
BeatmapID:1008237

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:9
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
0,0,"lewd.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7577,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
8477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
24077,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
28877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
33677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
37877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
38477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
42077,-100,4,2,2,50,0,1
42377,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
42677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
256,192,1277,5,6,0:0:0:0:
376,192,1427,2,0,L|456:192,2,80,2|2|0,0:0|3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1877,2,0,L|160:192,1,80,2|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,2177,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,144,2327,2,0,L|80:224,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,240,2627,6,0,L|136:288,2,80,2|2|0,0:0|3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,176,3077,2,0,L|120:88,1,80,2|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,160,3377,2,0,L|144:176,1,80,0|0,3:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,304,3677,5,2,1:2:0:0:
418,284,3752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,254,3827,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,218,3902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
463,178,3977,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,139,4052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,106,4127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,83,4202,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,56,4277,5,2,3:2:0:0:
101,75,4352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
78,107,4427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,146,4502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
78,185,4577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,217,4652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,236,4727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,239,4802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,304,4877,5,2,3:2:0:0:
400,264,4952,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,224,5027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,187,5102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,184,5177,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,144,5252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,96,5327,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,64,5402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,56,5477,5,2,3:2:0:0:
484,83,5552,1,0,0:0:0:0:
501,119,5627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,159,5702,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,197,5777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
467,228,5852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
433,249,5927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,256,6002,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,296,6077,5,2,3:2:0:0:
176,256,6152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,216,6227,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,179,6302,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,176,6377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,136,6452,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,88,6527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,56,6602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,48,6677,5,2,3:2:0:0:
38,78,6752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,116,6827,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,155,6902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,193,6977,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,223,7052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
101,242,7127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,248,7202,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,288,7277,5,2,3:2:0:0:
368,256,7352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,216,7427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,7502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,192,7577,1,0,0:3:0:0:
256,176,7652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,128,7727,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,80,7802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,56,7877,1,2,3:2:0:0:
344,56,7952,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,64,8027,5,0,1:0:0:0:
376,112,8177,1,0,1:0:0:0:
488,64,8327,1,0,1:0:0:0:
123,114,8477,6,0,L|208:144,1,80,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,216,8777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
240,248,8927,2,0,L|136:264,2,80,14|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
368,224,9377,2,0,L|456:208,1,80,14|14,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
208,152,9677,6,0,L|120:136,2,80,14|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
128,232,10127,1,14,0:3:0:0:
32,200,10277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,232,10427,1,2,0:2:0:0:
264,224,10577,1,2,0:2:0:0:
284,190,10652,1,14,0:3:0:0:
286,150,10727,1,2,0:2:0:0:
268,115,10802,1,14,0:3:0:0:
112,72,10877,6,0,L|16:72,2,80,14|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
240,72,11327,2,0,L|128:72,1,80,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,72,11627,1,2,0:2:0:0:
160,72,11777,2,0,L|256:72,1,80,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
464,64,12077,6,0,P|504:112|440:208,1,160,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,296,12527,2,0,P|128:224|176:152,1,160,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,152,12977,2,0,L|456:152,1,40,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,152,13127,2,0,L|352:152,1,40,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,112,13277,5,12,0:3:0:0:
216,104,13427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,96,13577,1,2,0:2:0:0:
216,104,13727,1,12,0:3:0:0:
320,96,13877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,88,14027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
320,96,14177,1,12,0:3:0:0:
424,88,14327,1,12,0:3:0:0:
24,216,14477,5,12,0:3:0:0:
128,200,14627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,184,14777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
336,168,14927,1,12,0:3:0:0:
232,184,15077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,200,15227,1,2,0:2:0:0:
232,184,15377,2,0,L|304:184,1,40,2|12,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
224,184,15527,2,0,L|160:184,1,40,2|12,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
376,184,15677,6,0,L|432:96,1,80,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,136,15977,2,0,L|296:232,1,80,2|12,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
344,208,16202,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,216,16277,2,0,L|184:224,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
344,136,16577,2,0,L|376:48,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,80,16877,6,0,L|0:80,2,80,12|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
352,80,17327,2,0,L|432:80,2,80,12|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
96,112,17777,2,0,L|72:152,1,40,12|12,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
120,192,17927,2,0,L|152:216,1,40,2|12,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
416,240,18077,6,0,L|224:240,1,160,14|2,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
496,176,18527,2,0,L|320:176,1,160,14|2,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
240,176,18977,2,0,L|336:176,1,80,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
32,176,19277,6,0,L|208:176,1,160,12|2,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
280,176,19727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,168,19877,2,0,L|88:80,1,80,8|12,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
200,96,20177,2,0,L|280:96,1,80,2|2,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
496,96,20477,5,14,0:3:0:0:
312,96,20702,1,14,0:3:0:0:
496,96,20927,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,96,21077,2,0,L|96:96,1,80,14|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
144,96,21302,1,2,0:2:0:0:
192,96,21377,2,0,L|96:96,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
392,96,21677,6,0,P|456:144|384:160,1,160,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,312,22127,2,0,P|96:256|128:160,1,160,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,160,22577,1,14,0:3:0:0:
225,141,22652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,103,22727,1,14,0:3:0:0:
199,79,22802,1,14,0:3:0:0:
32,72,22877,6,0,L|136:56,1,80,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,56,23177,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,152,23327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,256,23477,1,14,1:3:0:0:
336,336,23627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,288,23777,1,2,1:2:0:0:
160,280,23927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,224,24077,6,0,L|456:176,1,80,14|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,144,24377,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,104,24527,2,0,L|496:72,2,80,8|10|0,1:3|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,144,24977,2,0,L|392:192,1,80,2|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
96,264,25277,6,0,P|48:216|48:128,1,160,14|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,136,25727,1,8,1:3:0:0:
96,136,25877,2,0,L|8:136,1,80,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,64,26177,2,0,L|224:64,1,80,2|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
480,64,26477,6,0,L|288:64,1,160,14|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,64,26927,1,12,1:3:0:0:
40,64,27077,2,0,L|232:64,1,160,14|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,56,27527,1,12,1:3:0:0:
352,64,27677,6,0,L|424:64,2,53.3333333333333,14|2|2,1:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,56,27977,2,0,L|112:56,2,53.3333333333333,14|2|2,1:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,64,28277,1,14,1:3:0:0:
488,120,28577,2,0,L|440:200,1,80,2|2,0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
88,288,28877,6,0,L|32:216,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,224,29177,1,2,1:3:0:0:
312,168,29327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,80,29477,1,2,1:3:0:0:
248,32,29627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,72,29777,2,0,L|216:112,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,30077,6,0,L|360:224,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,264,30377,1,2,1:3:0:0:
64,208,30527,1,2,0:0:0:0:
72,128,30677,1,2,1:3:0:0:
144,96,30827,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,80,30977,2,0,L|480:80,1,80,2|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,168,31277,6,0,L|112:264,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,184,31577,2,0,L|184:120,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,112,31877,2,0,L|368:104,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,200,32177,2,0,L|192:224,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
344,288,32477,5,2,1:3:0:0:
412,250,32627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
438,176,32777,1,2,1:3:0:0:
408,104,32927,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,72,33077,2,0,L|232:72,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,48,33377,2,0,L|496:48,1,80,2|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,56,33677,6,0,L|64:56,1,80,6|2,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
440,56,33977,1,8,1:0:0:0:
344,56,34127,1,2,1:2:0:0:
216,112,34277,2,0,L|184:208,1,80,4|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,208,34577,2,0,L|392:248,1,80,8|2,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,256,34877,6,0,L|16:240,1,80,4|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,184,35177,2,0,L|344:96,1,80,8|2,1:1|1:2,0:0:0:0:
192,168,35477,2,0,L|224:256,1,80,2|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
488,200,35777,2,0,L|440:120,1,80,8|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,128,36077,6,0,L|216:128,1,80,4|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,64,36377,2,0,L|376:72,1,80,8|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,184,36677,2,0,L|384:192,1,80,4|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,184,36977,2,0,L|112:176,1,80,8|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,152,37277,5,2,1:2:0:0:
424,136,37427,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,112,37577,1,10,1:0:0:0:
64,88,37727,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,56,37877,2,0,L|264:64,1,160,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
360,64,38327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
40,168,38477,5,2,1:3:0:0:
392,152,38627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,128,38777,2,0,L|176:112,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,80,39077,2,0,L|512:72,2,80,2|2|2,1:3|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
320,88,39527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,144,39677,6,0,L|96:232,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,224,39977,2,0,L|392:312,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,168,40277,2,0,L|176:88,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,168,40577,2,0,L|456:72,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
88,80,40877,5,2,1:3:0:0:
64,160,41027,1,2,1:3:0:0:
96,232,41177,1,2,1:3:0:0:
168,264,41327,1,2,1:3:0:0:
456,80,41477,5,2,1:3:0:0:
480,160,41627,1,2,1:3:0:0:
448,232,41777,1,2,1:3:0:0:
376,264,41927,1,2,1:3:0:0:
64,280,42077,6,0,L|-8:280,2,40,2|0|2,1:3|1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
440,288,42377,2,0,L|480:288,2,40,2|0|2,1:3|1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
176,240,42677,2,0,L|152:152,1,80,2|2,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
480,128,42977,1,8,1:2:0:0:
Topic Starter
Nozhomi
Updated~
MBomb
yo

[Rain]

00:22:127 (2) - Curve this a tiny bit more to the left please, flow is kinda awkward on it right now.
00:32:477 (1,2,3,4) - Some normal dashes would feel nice here for vocals, maybe increase distance on this to x:384.
00:39:527 (5) - Feels a bit easy to overdash this right now trying to hit the HDash, maybe try x:304.
00:41:177 (3,4) - 3 on x:112 and 4 on x:192 would be nice, to avoid the player from overmoving on this curve, because it's a pretty weak curve right now and that could cause some overmovement here.
00:41:777 (3,4) - ^, but symmetrical.

[Kilimanjaroverdose]

00:22:127 (3) - Bit more curved to the right would be nice.
00:39:377 (5,6) - Bit more to the right on these to give the curve a bit more strength, try 5 on x:96 and 6 on x:208.
00:42:077 (1,3) - I feel the jump to 1 here is kinda hard, so reducing that to like x:48 would be nice, and then having a standstill into the next pattern feels weird, so adding even a slight bit of movement into that feels nice, try x:464 on that maybe.
00:42:677 (1) - Again, the complete stopping of movement feels strange to me, so a very small difference, like x:48, would be nice.
00:42:827 (2) - A bit more vertical angle on this would be nice.

That should be it, call me back.
Ascendance

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

yo

[Rain]

00:22:127 (2) - Curve this a tiny bit more to the left please, flow is kinda awkward on it right now. yes my lord
00:32:477 (1,2,3,4) - Some normal dashes would feel nice here for vocals, maybe increase distance on this to x:384. yea
00:39:527 (5) - Feels a bit easy to overdash this right now trying to hit the HDash, maybe try x:304. nice catch
00:41:177 (3,4) - 3 on x:112 and 4 on x:192 would be nice, to avoid the player from overmoving on this curve, because it's a pretty weak curve right now and that could cause some overmovement here. ye
00:41:777 (3,4) - ^, but symmetrical. ctrl+h is your friend

[Kilimanjaroverdose]

00:22:127 (3) - Bit more curved to the right would be nice. yea
00:39:377 (5,6) - Bit more to the right on these to give the curve a bit more strength, try 5 on x:96 and 6 on x:208. sure
00:42:077 (1,3) - I feel the jump to 1 here is kinda hard, so reducing that to like x:48 would be nice, and then having a standstill into the next pattern feels weird, so adding even a slight bit of movement into that feels nice, try x:464 on that maybe.
00:42:677 (1) - Again, the complete stopping of movement feels strange to me, so a very small difference, like x:48, would be nice.
00:42:827 (2) - A bit more vertical angle on this would be nice.

That should be it, call me back.
ok got lazy to reply but fixed everything lmao

overdose
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]
OverallDifficulty:9.7
ApproachRate:9.7

[Events]
0,0,"lewd.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7577,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
8477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
24077,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
28877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
33677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
37877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
38477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
42077,-100,4,2,2,50,0,1
42377,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
42677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
336,352,19277,6,0,P|363:285|336:240,1,120,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,200,19502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,336,22127,2,0,P|456:272|424:152,1,180,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,224,39377,1,2,1:3:0:0:
208,240,39527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,48,42077,5,2,1:3:0:0:
464,48,42377,5,2,1:3:0:0:
240,80,42452,1,0,1:3:0:0:
16,112,42527,1,2,1:3:0:0:
48,176,42677,6,0,L|112:184,1,60,2|0,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
392,248,42827,2,0,L|296:296,1,60,2|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:

rain
osu file format v14

[General]
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
TimelineZoom: 2.2

[Metadata]
Version:Ascendance's Rain
BeatmapID:1008237

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:9
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
0,0,"lewd.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
7577,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
8477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
24077,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
28877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
33677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
37877,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0
38477,-100,4,2,2,70,0,1
42077,-100,4,2,2,50,0,1
42377,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
42677,-100,4,2,2,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
256,192,1277,5,6,0:0:0:0:
376,192,1427,2,0,L|456:192,2,80,2|2|0,0:0|3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1877,2,0,L|160:192,1,80,2|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,2177,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,144,2327,2,0,L|80:224,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,240,2627,6,0,L|136:288,2,80,2|2|0,0:0|3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,176,3077,2,0,L|120:88,1,80,2|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,160,3377,2,0,L|144:176,1,80,0|0,3:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,304,3677,5,2,1:2:0:0:
418,284,3752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,254,3827,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,218,3902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
463,178,3977,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,139,4052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,106,4127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,83,4202,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,56,4277,5,2,3:2:0:0:
101,75,4352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
78,107,4427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,146,4502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
78,185,4577,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,217,4652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,236,4727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,239,4802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,304,4877,5,2,3:2:0:0:
400,264,4952,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,224,5027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,187,5102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,184,5177,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,144,5252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,96,5327,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,64,5402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,56,5477,5,2,3:2:0:0:
484,83,5552,1,0,0:0:0:0:
501,119,5627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,159,5702,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,197,5777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
467,228,5852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
433,249,5927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,256,6002,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,296,6077,5,2,3:2:0:0:
176,256,6152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,216,6227,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,179,6302,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,176,6377,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,136,6452,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,88,6527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,56,6602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,48,6677,5,2,3:2:0:0:
38,78,6752,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,116,6827,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,155,6902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,193,6977,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,223,7052,1,0,0:0:0:0:
101,242,7127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,248,7202,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,288,7277,5,2,3:2:0:0:
368,256,7352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,216,7427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,7502,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,192,7577,1,0,0:3:0:0:
256,176,7652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,128,7727,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,80,7802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,56,7877,1,2,3:2:0:0:
344,56,7952,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,64,8027,5,0,1:0:0:0:
376,112,8177,1,0,1:0:0:0:
488,64,8327,1,0,1:0:0:0:
123,114,8477,6,0,L|208:144,1,80,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,216,8777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
240,248,8927,2,0,L|136:264,2,80,14|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
368,224,9377,2,0,L|456:208,1,80,14|14,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
208,152,9677,6,0,L|120:136,2,80,14|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
128,232,10127,1,14,0:3:0:0:
32,200,10277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,232,10427,1,2,0:2:0:0:
264,224,10577,1,2,0:2:0:0:
284,190,10652,1,14,0:3:0:0:
286,150,10727,1,2,0:2:0:0:
268,115,10802,1,14,0:3:0:0:
112,72,10877,6,0,L|16:72,2,80,14|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
240,72,11327,2,0,L|128:72,1,80,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,72,11627,1,2,0:2:0:0:
160,72,11777,2,0,L|256:72,1,80,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
464,64,12077,6,0,P|504:112|440:208,1,160,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,296,12527,2,0,P|128:224|176:152,1,160,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,152,12977,2,0,L|456:152,1,40,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,152,13127,2,0,L|352:152,1,40,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,112,13277,5,12,0:3:0:0:
216,104,13427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,96,13577,1,2,0:2:0:0:
216,104,13727,1,12,0:3:0:0:
320,96,13877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,88,14027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
320,96,14177,1,12,0:3:0:0:
424,88,14327,1,12,0:3:0:0:
24,216,14477,5,12,0:3:0:0:
128,200,14627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,184,14777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
336,168,14927,1,12,0:3:0:0:
232,184,15077,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,200,15227,1,2,0:2:0:0:
232,184,15377,2,0,L|304:184,1,40,2|12,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
224,184,15527,2,0,L|160:184,1,40,2|12,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
376,184,15677,6,0,L|432:96,1,80,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,136,15977,2,0,L|296:232,1,80,2|12,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
344,208,16202,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,216,16277,2,0,L|184:224,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
344,136,16577,2,0,L|376:48,1,80,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,80,16877,6,0,L|0:80,2,80,12|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
352,80,17327,2,0,L|432:80,2,80,12|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
96,112,17777,2,0,L|72:152,1,40,12|12,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
120,192,17927,2,0,L|152:216,1,40,2|12,0:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
416,240,18077,6,0,L|224:240,1,160,14|2,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
496,176,18527,2,0,L|320:176,1,160,14|2,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
240,176,18977,2,0,L|336:176,1,80,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
32,176,19277,6,0,L|208:176,1,160,12|2,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
280,176,19727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,168,19877,2,0,L|88:80,1,80,8|12,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
200,96,20177,2,0,L|280:96,1,80,2|2,0:3|0:2,0:0:0:0:
496,96,20477,5,14,0:3:0:0:
312,96,20702,1,14,0:3:0:0:
496,96,20927,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,96,21077,2,0,L|96:96,1,80,14|8,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
144,96,21302,1,2,0:2:0:0:
192,96,21377,2,0,L|96:96,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
392,96,21677,6,0,P|456:144|384:160,1,160,14|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,312,22127,2,0,P|80:256|128:160,1,160,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,160,22577,1,14,0:3:0:0:
225,141,22652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,103,22727,1,14,0:3:0:0:
199,79,22802,1,14,0:3:0:0:
32,72,22877,6,0,L|136:56,1,80,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,56,23177,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,152,23327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,256,23477,1,14,1:3:0:0:
336,336,23627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,288,23777,1,2,1:2:0:0:
160,280,23927,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,224,24077,6,0,L|456:176,1,80,14|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,144,24377,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,104,24527,2,0,L|496:72,2,80,8|10|0,1:3|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,144,24977,2,0,L|392:192,1,80,2|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
96,264,25277,6,0,P|48:216|48:128,1,160,14|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,136,25727,1,8,1:3:0:0:
96,136,25877,2,0,L|8:136,1,80,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,64,26177,2,0,L|224:64,1,80,2|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
480,64,26477,6,0,L|288:64,1,160,14|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,64,26927,1,12,1:3:0:0:
40,64,27077,2,0,L|232:64,1,160,14|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,56,27527,1,12,1:3:0:0:
352,64,27677,6,0,L|424:64,2,53.3333333333333,14|2|2,1:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,56,27977,2,0,L|112:56,2,53.3333333333333,14|2|2,1:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,64,28277,1,14,1:3:0:0:
488,120,28577,2,0,L|440:200,1,80,2|2,0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
88,288,28877,6,0,L|32:216,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,224,29177,1,2,1:3:0:0:
312,168,29327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,80,29477,1,2,1:3:0:0:
248,32,29627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,72,29777,2,0,L|216:112,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,30077,6,0,L|360:224,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,264,30377,1,2,1:3:0:0:
64,208,30527,1,2,0:0:0:0:
72,128,30677,1,2,1:3:0:0:
144,96,30827,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,80,30977,2,0,L|480:80,1,80,2|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,168,31277,6,0,L|112:264,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,184,31577,2,0,L|184:120,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,112,31877,2,0,L|368:104,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,200,32177,2,0,L|192:224,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:1,0:0:0:0:
384,288,32477,5,2,1:3:0:0:
452,250,32627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
478,176,32777,1,2,1:3:0:0:
448,104,32927,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,72,33077,2,0,L|232:72,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,48,33377,2,0,L|496:48,1,80,2|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,56,33677,6,0,L|64:56,1,80,6|2,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
440,56,33977,1,8,1:0:0:0:
344,56,34127,1,2,1:2:0:0:
216,112,34277,2,0,L|184:208,1,80,4|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,208,34577,2,0,L|392:248,1,80,8|2,1:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,256,34877,6,0,L|16:240,1,80,4|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,184,35177,2,0,L|344:96,1,80,8|2,1:1|1:2,0:0:0:0:
192,168,35477,2,0,L|224:256,1,80,2|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
488,200,35777,2,0,L|440:120,1,80,8|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,128,36077,6,0,L|216:128,1,80,4|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,64,36377,2,0,L|376:72,1,80,8|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,184,36677,2,0,L|384:192,1,80,4|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,184,36977,2,0,L|112:176,1,80,8|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,152,37277,5,2,1:2:0:0:
424,136,37427,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,112,37577,1,10,1:0:0:0:
64,88,37727,1,2,0:0:0:0:
432,56,37877,2,0,L|264:64,1,160,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
360,64,38327,1,2,0:0:0:0:
40,168,38477,5,2,1:3:0:0:
392,152,38627,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,128,38777,2,0,L|176:112,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,80,39077,2,0,L|512:72,2,80,2|2|2,1:3|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
304,88,39527,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,144,39677,6,0,L|96:232,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,224,39977,2,0,L|392:312,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,168,40277,2,0,L|176:88,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,168,40577,2,0,L|456:72,1,80,2|2,1:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
88,80,40877,5,2,1:3:0:0:
64,160,41027,1,2,1:3:0:0:
112,224,41177,1,2,1:3:0:0:
192,240,41327,1,2,1:3:0:0:
448,80,41402,5,2,1:3:0:0:
472,160,41552,1,2,1:3:0:0:
424,224,41702,1,2,1:3:0:0:
344,240,41852,1,2,1:3:0:0:
56,280,42077,6,0,L|-16:280,2,40,2|0|2,1:3|1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
440,288,42377,2,0,L|480:288,2,40,2|0|2,1:3|1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
176,240,42677,2,0,L|152:152,1,80,2|2,1:3|1:3,0:0:0:0:
480,128,42977,1,8,1:2:0:0:
Topic Starter
Nozhomi
Updated~
Thx MBomb ♥
MBomb
ascendance don't call me "my lord" outside of the bedroom please, it's embarrassing

Bubbled <3

actually bubbled this time
Ascendance
dq magnet
Maruyu
if this actually gets ranked this time ill stop abusing slutzuya and give kumano a try xd
Topic Starter
Nozhomi
Oko asked for change AR to 9.3 on his diff.
Updated and ready~
sahuang

sahuang wrote:

Okorin wrote:

oh shit
Qualified~~
show more