forum

How to learn HR & HDHR ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tbh
Is there any secret tips to learning hardrock? I can FC 5* maps with ease and 99% but whenever I try HR I can still get a decent combo but the accuracy is always terrible. I sometimes play DT and HDDT so I'm used to the speed and higher AR but HR just seems like a completely different experience. For some reason I find that HDHR is somewhat easier because I'm pretty used to HD and I rely more on the music than reading the map. Maybe I'm doing this all wrong I have no idea haha. Post below your advice!! thanks :)
chainpullz
Play more non-DT maps.
N0thingSpecial
Most of the no mod maps you actually FC are under OD 8, you even have 97% on best friends which is an OD 7 map and you want to get high acc on OD 10??

Play more
Endie-
Get 6k pp first.
Rosten
Play non-HR/DT OD9-10 maps and get 99% acc.

Only then will you be ready for HR.

I can't really recommend ways to get better accuracy *stares at 95.01% accuracy ; _ ;* but there you go.
darkmiz
the trick is to use HD with HR at all times, with a clear transparent skin and dimmed background.
StephOsu
play more tbh
I Give Up
Get OD10 and CS5 first?
Endaris

chainpullz wrote:

Play more non-DT maps.
This. You only have one single 5* FC that is nomod. Patternwise HR shares more characteristics with nomod than with DT so you might want to get better at such.
StephOsu
im quite jealous of DT farmer tbh because i can't play DT
how to learn DT and HDDT?
KupcaH
Steph,

StephOsu wrote:

play more tbh
Rosten
solution:

always play HDHRDT
Barusamikosu
Adjust local offset and retry until decent accuracy
-Makishima S-
Get 6k pp with nomod first.
Xyrus_old_1
As others have said, you're not used to playing high OD maps, so OD10 is a long way away. You need to get your reading to the point where you can 99% OD8.5, OD9 and OD9.x before trying to get good acc on OD10.
Domp

Rosten wrote:

solution:

always play HDHRDT
But then, how do you play nomod? :(
Hvick711

[Taiga] wrote:

Get 6k pp with nomod first.
Autism
Topic Starter
Tbh

Xyrus wrote:

As others have said, you're not used to playing high OD maps, so OD10 is a long way away. You need to get your reading to the point where you can 99% OD8.5, OD9 and OD9.x before trying to get good acc on OD10.
ok thanks, I never really knew what OD was lol