forum

how does the commentators commentate a match in osu!tourney?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rumberkren
how does the commentators commentate about all the player if there is a difference between "commentator" and "streamer"
Zain Sugieres
Teamspeak or other app like that I believe
Topic Starter
Rumberkren

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Teamspeak or other app like that I believe
but how can the commentator see the screen/osu!tourney client? the commentators in osulive seems to be seeing everything nicely
Zain Sugieres
They use osu!tourney client
deadbeat
yeah, we have a special tournament client that lets us spectate everyone within the multiplayer room. access is limited to people in the tournament staff.
and yes, we see things at the same time as the streamer. which is why we're mostly in sync. we have been known to spoil things a few times :<
Topic Starter
Rumberkren

deadbeat wrote:

yeah, we have a special tournament client that lets us spectate everyone within the multiplayer room. access is limited to people in the tournament staff.
and yes, we see things at the same time as the streamer. which is why we're mostly in sync. we have been known to spoil things a few times :<
if i'm in the tournament staff group, how to set up that "special client"?

just wanna know for the next time i became a commentator for a tournament :/
deadbeat
Topic Starter
Rumberkren

deadbeat wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Tournament_client
thanks c:
but how do you link 2 or more osu!tourney client together?
ztrot
there is a team size function in the cfg for the tournament client. Just set it to 4 if you need a whole room and lower for less as in 3 for 6 total for 2 for 4 total and one on ones should be team size 1
Zenyatta
do it liek emanfman and just talk about anything in yo life and if there are breakes play minesweeper