posted
Total Posts
show more
Ascendance
Surely, this will change your mind ;)

NeTRare
i love this thread
Zain Sugieres
What did you say about me you filthy AMERIC AN?!!!/!1/11? I'll let you know I know hiragana and katakana and I've watched over 400 anime series which basically means I'm 99% Japanese and we all know that the Japanese are superior race and you are just wasting my precious time while I could be watching Narto Fillpuden right now. I want to live in Nihon in the future so I can't be wasting my time on worthless whites like you and I should be improving my language skils on Rosetta Stone.
Topic Starter
Magic Girl

Chara wrote:

moe
no stop i will actually go and drink bleach i'm screamIGN

------------------------------------------

Congratulations Chara! You've added a new Trigger to the list! Keep Triggering!

Ascendance wrote:

Surely, this will change your mind ;)

Please kys (: you're an irritating little slug ball of shit ((((:

Thanks for contributing This Little Fucker Who I Have To Deal With Every Time I Want a Map Ranked! Keep triggering!

Zain Sugieres wrote:

What did you say about me you filthy AMERIC AN?!!!/!1/11? I'll let you know I know hiragana and katakana and I've watched over 400 anime series which basically means I'm 99% Japanese and we all know that the Japanese are superior race and you are just wasting my precious time while I could be watching Narto Fillpuden right now. I want to live in Nihon in the future so I can't be wasting my time on worthless whites like you and I should be improving my language skils on Rosetta Stone.
Nani the fuck did omae just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of watashino class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the ichiban letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nanimonai to watashi but just another weeaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has itsumonai been mimasu’d before on kono continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As bokutachi hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so anata better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano jinsei. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

Thanks for contributing Zain Sugieres! Keep triggering!
Railey2
triggers aren't real
Ascendance
moe girl :3
Meah

Railey2 wrote:

triggers aren't real
There are real ones, on guns.
AgentDisney
Hey there sweaty ; ))))
FABninja

AutoMedic wrote:

what happens when iron man and silver surfer teams up

they become alloys

HA GADEEM
Please End Yourself :)
AutoMedic
cmon baby i want to spank you boo boo >3
zove
mg is qt
Topic Starter
Magic Girl

Ascendance wrote:

moe girl :3
moe fuckwit :3

Thanks for contributing This Little Fucker Who I Have To Deal With Every Time I Want a Map Ranked! Keep triggering!

Meah wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

triggers aren't real
There are real ones, on guns.
Damn you stole my line ): I was gonna say something along the lines of "Sweetie I'msorry ((: but there's a trigger on guns ((: which I am potingin to my head right now ((((:"

Thanks for the help Meah! Keep triggering!

AgentDisney wrote:

Hey there sweaty ; ))))
omg no stop people will find out PEopel wilL knOW

Thanks for contributing AgentDisney! Keep triggering!

FABninja wrote:

AutoMedic wrote:

what happens when iron man and silver surfer teams up

they become alloys

HA GADEEM
Please End Yourself :)
I agree! (:

Thanks for the help FABninja! Keep triggering!
Zain Sugieres
Now you dun bru. You should know I live in Nippon for 10 years now desu so you wil never be on my anime expertise level. I go to Akibahara everyday and I have over 300 confimed cosplays. My group of professional hackers is IP tracing you right now and I will send my own personal army of ninjas from the Kurama clan to kidnap you and get you to my palace in Nihon. I willl sentence you to 30 years of watching the best anime ever created, Sword Art Online, to make you think about your behaviour. Maybe after you watch Kurito beijng brave you will become a normal human being like me.
Meah
qt
AutoMedic
,od ,y ,ap
Ascendance
did you forget that you confessed to me once :^) its not nice to tell me to die
Fourth
Zain Sugieres

Fourth wrote:

no here come dat polan 0/10
AutoMedic
Hibiya-chan
Lusty Platypus
o̖ ͙̘͑͌s̛͖̜͙͒ͥhi̝t̟ͬͭ̊̚ ҉͙̟͚͕ͫ͘w̗̖͖̹͝ą̷̴̗̳͍ͦ͌͐̓͘҉̗̱d̸̃d̙̉̒u̸ͭ́̆̽̓ͭ͘p̠̘̤̑ͭ͢͜
Faustas156

Railey2 wrote:

triggers aren't real
you are god damn right man
Bunnrei
_handholding

Fking look, [lucky:1337]
  • Wow I just became a 2 digit player.
  1. So good[/lucky:1337]
im egttin pretty gud at this gam
MBomb
Hey are you dating - Magic Bomb -?
JBHyperion
MG I love your map Sasaki Sayaka - Zzz (Euro Star Mix), it's one of the best maps I have ever played and you should be very proud of your crowning accomplishment. Please make more maps like this <3
Grayswandir
Daily reminder to pick HD against MG for FREE WIN
AutoMedic

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

It would be a really bombastic relationship, don't you think?

I mean they have that magic together, so why not
Kisetsunotori
The Bee Movie
Kisetsunotori
Remember that first introduction forum post
AutoMedic

Kisetsunotori wrote:

The Bee Movie
You just said evil in three words. Good job
JBHyperion
fucking yuuka man like what the fuck why does she even have to exist she is literally the most useless touhou character doesn't she understand that fans want sexy strong characters not all this modest lame power crap like seriously man she might as well just only use gensokyo's reflowering to appease players that actually want a nice-looking and challenging danmaku battle not all this easy shit like all she does is throw flowers at people what's so cool or dangerous about that what the fuck man i'm ashamed of her please gladly stop participating in danmaku battles why can't she be more like a real touhou character from the windows series like kogasa or letty whiterock are way cooler and infinitely more relevant to the plot than yuuka have you seen their awesome powers like the ability to surprise humans or manipulation of cold yeah get on their level please like what the hell is wrong with you mg for liking such a shit character please rethink your life by the way what's a comma bye
AgentDisney
Homura died for your sins (;
roshan117
Nakamura-san
Go to Canada. It's a cool place.
Ascendance

Nakamura-san wrote:

MBomb
svper is a pretty cool guy
Rurree
can't even make a map by her own :^)
Topic Starter
Magic Girl

Ascendance wrote:

did you forget that you confessed to me once :^) its not nice to tell me to die
fk u u wish i confessed to you ):

Fourth wrote:

I wonder what the cold grave feels like, maybe I can find out if I drink bealch, yea brbdrinking bleach

Congratulations Fourth! You've earned yourself the title of "Dat Boi Who I Want to Hang From His Unicycle!" Keep triggering!

_StormEx_ wrote:

did you just cucking go there how DARE YOU

Thanks for contributing _StormEx_! Keep triggering!

Q__Q wrote:

o̖ ͙̘͑͌s̛͖̜͙͒ͥhi̝t̟ͬͭ̊̚ ҉͙̟͚͕ͫ͘w̗̖͖̹͝ą̷̴̗̳͍ͦ͌͐̓͘҉̗̱d̸̃d̙̉̒u̸ͭ́̆̽̓ͭ͘p̠̘̤̑ͭ͢͜
fuck you ): haunting me outside of discord server ))))):

Thanks for contributing Q__Q! Keep triggering!

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Fuck you found out ): Don't tell cursedcookies )))):

Thanks for contributing - Magic Bomb -! Keep triggering!

JBHyperion wrote:

MG I love your map Sasaki Sayaka - Zzz (Euro Star Mix), it's one of the best maps I have ever played and you should be very proud of your crowning accomplishment. Please make more maps like this <3
PLEASE END YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT I AM GOING TO F I G H T

Congratulations JBHyperion! You added a new Trigger to the list and earned yourself the title of "This Fucking Chair Throwing Lolicon Drummer"! Keep triggering!

Grayswandir wrote:

Daily reminder to pick HD against MG for FREE WIN
Daily reminder that GRAY IS A SCRUB

Congratulations Grayswandir! You added a new Trigger to the list! Keep triggering!

AutoMedic wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

It would be a really bombastic relationship, don't you think?

I mean they have that magic together, so why not
You know sometimes I look at this forum and think to myself "this was not a good idea" but then I look at all my responses and say "nah this was the best idea"

Thanks for contributing AutoMedic! Keep triggering!

Kisetsunotori wrote:

The Bee Movie
End Yourself

Thanks for contributing Kisetsunotori! Keep triggering!

Ascendance wrote:

Nakamura-san wrote:

Both of you deserve to be stabbed up the ass

Thanks for contributing Nakamura-san! Keep triggering!

JBHyperion wrote:

fucking yuuka man like what the fuck why does she even have to exist she is literally the most useless touhou character doesn't she understand that fans want sexy strong characters not all this modest lame power crap like seriously man she might as well just only use gensokyo's reflowering to appease players that actually want a nice-looking and challenging danmaku battle not all this easy shit like all she does is throw flowers at people what's so cool or dangerous about that what the fuck man i'm ashamed of her please gladly stop participating in danmaku battles why can't she be more like a real touhou character from the windows series like kogasa or letty whiterock are way cooler and infinitely more relevant to the plot than yuuka have you seen their awesome powers like the ability to surprise humans or manipulation of cold yeah get on their level please like what the hell is wrong with you mg for liking such a shit character please rethink your life by the way what's a comma bye
m8 in case you forgot Marisa fucking Kirisame fucking STOLE the MASTER SPARK from YUUKA KAZAMI because she iS THAT FUCKING GOOD so do NTOFUkgING Shit TLAK HER oR So HELP ME I WILL CHokE you with FLOWERS

Thanks for contributing This Fucking Chair Throwing Lolicon Drummer! Keep triggering!

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

svper is a pretty cool guy
DID YOU JUST FUCKING GO THERE YOU BREADSTICK TREE DANDELION PIECE OF SHIT

Congratulations - Magic Bomb -! You added a new triggering and earned yourself the title of "Triggering English Bastard"! Keep triggering!
DeletedUser_6709840
Read my yaoi fanfiction, you scrub: http://archiveofourown.org/works/7239526
show more