forum

The Magic Triggering Club [Status: Dead Unless I'm Not Lazy]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Magic Girl

Introduction:

Hello, this seems to have attracted your attention. If so, please go away welcome to the Magic Triggering Club. Where the sole purpose is to trigger me, Magic Girl.

What the fuck is this?

The main purpose of this club - as I mentioned above - is to trigger me. In any way, shape or form. As I have received plentiful feedback that I am fun to trigger, I want everyone to enjoy it as well.

Ok I want in:

Then you're in! Welcome to the Magic Triggering Club. Below you will find the "most common ways to trigger me". This list will slowly evolve into a simple "Trigger List" as time goes on and people discover new ways to trigger me. It's like one big game to find out all the ways to trigger me! :) I'll even add roles and members to the club, giving them nice titles such as "Please Go Die in a Hole!" and "You Make Me Want to Kill Myself!". So keep triggering!

Ok but yo what's in it for me?

Fun! Joy! Excitement at seeing me suffer! Plus some bonus reactions such as "Kys" and "I"M GOING TO SCREAM INTO A CHAINSAW"! so if you enjoy stuff like this, then please do join.

Any Rules or Restrictions?

As one who gets triggered often, it's a must that there must be at least some kind of rule or restriction. So there only 3 rules.

1. Do not attempt to trigger me outside this forum if you are a stranger to me.
  2. Do not go too far with these, the purpose of this is fun, not to make me feel like absolute crap.
  3. These are genuine rules and restrictions, these are not any means allowed to be used to trigger me.
Any breaking of these rules will result you being banished from the club.

Please note that everything and anything that is posted here I read, if your post doesn't make it on my thanks it's because of one of two reasons.
1) Your triggering needs work
2) I didn't want to make my post too long.

Trigger List
  1. Madanime64
  2. Puns
  3. Bad Puns
  4. S v p e r
  5. Zzz
  6. ikazuchi (my rain)
  7. SAO
  8. my whole existence
  9. bees

Special Titles and Members
  1. Ascendance, This Little Fucker Who I Have To Deal With Every Time I Want a Map Ranked
  2. JBHyperion, This Fucking Chair Throwing Lolicon Drummer
  3. - Magic Bomb -, Triggering English Bastard
  4. Fourth, Dat Boi Who I Want to Hang From His Unicycle
  5. Jane, Please Go Die In A Hole!

Enjoy, and don't forget! Triggering is only a meme away!
Ascendance
On behalf of jeubach, scary movies, and the entirety of canada, I'm in!!
Bunnrei
sam etbh
Topic Starter
Magic Girl

Ascendance wrote:

On behalf of jeubach, scary movies, and the entirety of canada, I'm in!!
FNG(WD*SR*)GF(WEBOSDNIHFG&WE(USOBISDFBWEISDFG(BUOJSKDFN IURSDGFBUCSD I REALLY FUCKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW ASCENDANCE I SEAER TO GOUCK

------------------------------------------

Congratulations Ascendance! You've added a new Trigger to the list, and earned yourself the title of "This Little Fucker Who I Have To Deal With Every Time I Want a Map Ranked"!

Keep triggering!
cursedcookies
I wAnT mY bUtTeRy BrEaDsTiCk iN mY BlOoDy EaRhOle NoW mG!!!!*!(^&!%$$%^@(*!*!)*(!!&^%!$*&!^()
AutoMedic
hey bb are u a girl can u be my osu girlfriend :^)
NeTRare
Hi Mada, are you still the ar10 god i used to know :^) ?
NachOx
abla español Xd?
Zain Sugieres
fuck off nobody cares this tread is pointless and you should go kys. Like seriously what is even the point of this thread, you want people to try and trigger you? That's such a stupid idea and you should shoot yourself or jump from a tall building

don't talk to me or dat boi ever again
AutoMedic

Zain Sugieres wrote:

fuck off nobody cares this tread is pointless and you should go kys. Like seriously what is even the point of this thread, you want people to try and trigger you? That's such a stupid idea and you should shoot yourself or jump from a tall building

this is a pretty quality thread what are you talking about mate

i hadn't seen this type of quality shitpost in months
Razzy
here come dat doge!

omfg im sorrywow

actually not reallysuch o shit

eh w/emuch waddup!
Bunnrei

Zain Sugieres wrote:

H O L Y
AutoMedic
what happens when iron man and silver surfer teams up

they become alloys

HA GADEEM
Faustas156
i'll join
because
dansk
told
me
to
do
it
Ascendance
wanna go see a scary movie together
Razzy

Faustas156 wrote:

i'll join
because
dansk
told
me
to
do
it
surely you mean dansk memes

EDIT2: nvm
Meah

WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.
AutoMedic
this is a really good thread keep it up boys
Bunnrei

Meah wrote:

WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.
welcom to ot
Topic Starter
Magic Girl

cursedcookies wrote:

I wAnT mY bUtTeRy BrEaDsTiCk iN mY BlOoDy EaRhOle NoW mG!!!!*!(^&!%$$%^@(*!*!)*(!!&^%!$*&!^()
wat did u just say about me u little french fry I wiLL FiHGT

Thanks for contributing cursedcookies! Keep triggering!

AutoMedic wrote:

hey bb are u a girl can u be my osu girlfriend :^)
No u piece of shit i'd rather date a gun

Thanks for contributing AutoMedic! Keep triggering!

Ealstrom wrote:

Hi Mada, are you still the ar10 god i used to know :^) ?
Have you tried stabbing yourself with a gun (:

Thanks for contributing Ealstrom! Keep triggering!

NachOx wrote:

abla español Xd?
fuck off (:

Thanks for contributing NachOx! Keep triggering!

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Sweetie I'm sorry but (: this is the Off-Topic forum ((((: I can be as irrelevant as I want (((((((:

Thanks for contributing Zain Sugieres! Keep triggering!

Teffammie Maye wrote:

here come dat doge!

omfg im sorrywow

actually not reallysuch o shit

eh w/emuch waddup!
First of all how dare you you smol meat pie puck

Thanks for contributing Teffammie Maye! Keep triggering!

AutoMedic wrote:

what happens when iron man and silver surfer teams up

they become alloys

HA GADEEM
I swear to god I will shove aluminum so far up your anus hole you'll be able to see it with your eyes which I am shoving down your throat

Thanks for contributing AutoMedic! Keep triggering!

Ascendance wrote:

wanna go see a scary movie together
kys thanks

Thanks for contributing This Little Fucker Who I Have To Deal With Every Time I Want a Map Ranked! Keep triggering!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more serious note, this started 20 minutes ago and it already has two pages and I was so bored half an hour ago bless u all u smol beings
Bunnrei
moe
Ascendance
Surely, this will change your mind ;)

NeTRare
i love this thread
Zain Sugieres
What did you say about me you filthy AMERIC AN?!!!/!1/11? I'll let you know I know hiragana and katakana and I've watched over 400 anime series which basically means I'm 99% Japanese and we all know that the Japanese are superior race and you are just wasting my precious time while I could be watching Narto Fillpuden right now. I want to live in Nihon in the future so I can't be wasting my time on worthless whites like you and I should be improving my language skils on Rosetta Stone.
Topic Starter
Magic Girl

Chara wrote:

moe
no stop i will actually go and drink bleach i'm screamIGN

Congratulations Chara! You've added a new Trigger to the list! Keep Triggering!

Ascendance wrote:

Surely, this will change your mind ;)

Please kys (: you're an irritating little slug ball of shit ((((:

Thanks for contributing This Little Fucker Who I Have To Deal With Every Time I Want a Map Ranked! Keep triggering!

Zain Sugieres wrote:

What did you say about me you filthy AMERIC AN?!!!/!1/11? I'll let you know I know hiragana and katakana and I've watched over 400 anime series which basically means I'm 99% Japanese and we all know that the Japanese are superior race and you are just wasting my precious time while I could be watching Narto Fillpuden right now. I want to live in Nihon in the future so I can't be wasting my time on worthless whites like you and I should be improving my language skils on Rosetta Stone.
Nani the fuck did omae just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of watashino class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the ichiban letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nanimonai to watashi but just another weeaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has itsumonai been mimasu’d before on kono continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As bokutachi hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so anata better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano jinsei. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

Thanks for contributing Zain Sugieres! Keep triggering!
Railey2
triggers aren't real
Ascendance
moe girl :3
show more