forum

Is Hyperdimension Neptunia(anime) good?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Makinakia
I don't know if it's worth to watch. I need your opinions whether i will watch it or not.

Cute girls isn't my type. Lol.
Navizel
no

play the game instead
Topic Starter
Makinakia

Navizel wrote:

no

play the game instead
k~
AutoMedic
anime is terrible

game is decent
Kyoobies
I think it depends on what you're looking for. It certainly isn't a great show, but in was some good dumb fun for a nice short show so I enjoyed it. As a B or maybe C show it's good, could be a way to describe it. Though I hadn't played the games before watching it and I'm sure they're a lot better.
huu
As a massive Neptunia nerd myself - I would say no. The anime prefers to retell a butchered version of the game's stories (mk2 & Victory) with some pointless filler in the mix. (the resort episode was good tho, nice comedy there)

I'd really direct anyone and everyone to just play the games instead, unless you have literally no choice.
Meah
I only like it's OST.
Tari
In my opinion, the game is better than the anime. Perhaps try both?
TaliNation
Kyoobies
If nothing else though, do watch the OP some time. Dimension Tripper!!! is an adorable song.
Zafufu
I've yet to play the game, let alone watch its anime, but as someone who's seen many rpgs get anime adaptations, I can already say to aim for the game(s). Can still watch the anime if you feel like it, but when it comes to those sort of adaptations they almost never match up to the game.
maii
If you are a fan, you'd watch the anime and play the game :)
As someone who watches many anime, hyperdimension neptunia most definitely isn't on my top anime list @ @
Also, try the app? You get to get Neptunia to wake you up and stuff ~
Guri
play the game :D
-Concrete
i like the game of neptune