forum

Relative volume changing

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +53
show more
Gonzvlo
Hmmm yeah, it seems usefull

Support.
Verdisphena
SPOILER
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
+support
EvianBubble
This would be really helpful IMO

+1 support
Colin Hou
usually I'll change the mp3's volume.

but seems helpful so support +1
ShaggoN
Ofc support.
At the moment when you select more than one timing section you can change only their offstet i guess.
ziin
I still can't figure out how this would work. would it just be something like move all elements in time, except it changes timing volume?

this has such and easy workaround...
Topic Starter
Fuuko

ziin wrote:

I still can't figure out how this would work. would it just be something like move all elements in time, except it changes timing volume?

this has such and easy workaround...
No, basically, you select as many sections as you want, then you select at the new option "Increase by: x ticks", that accepts real numbers at this format: "X.X".

I suppose it's easy to do that, as it only needs to select two or more things at the .osu and add a value.
Also, I think it should be a new option instead of overwriting the current one, because sometimes it's awesome to be able to make two sections have the same volume.

Edit:

Sorry for the late reply.
Shinde
Should be a tick and a percentage option when changing multiple volumes. I'd prefer percentage though.

Yeah sure, support.
TBTE
I support this but since i'm a newb I'm just gonna star this and move on
Topic Starter
Fuuko
Randomly bumping it.
blissfulyoshi
Incredibly useful for those times where you have too many timing sections, support (for whatever it is worth)!
Sure
Totally support, but I don't have remnant vote. :(
Derekku
Show this to mm201. I'm sure he could add something pretty easily. :p
Luvdic
Support! mainly because I currently want to increase all my sections by 10% and I'm too lazy to do it for ~75 sections (I needed it in the past too, but it was never this much amount of sections)

So.. Bump!
Gonzvlo
Bumping this again o3o
Trauma-
Good idea
DerekMcD
+Support.
Topic Starter
Fuuko
Randomly bumping this thread. It's been an year, and I think more people should look this.
RLC
support x6 k
tiper
should be useful
Dusty
Yes, absolutely!

I mean, we already have this feature for offset so it makes sense.
theowest
oh this is about hitsounds
can't believe that's not mentioned in the op
lolcubes
I fully support of this. I myself use a billion of timing sections and sometimes I want to reduce the overall map volume by a flat 10%~ or so and that's impossible without going section by section.
theowest
I'm guessing this would work like how you can add and subtract offset from multiple timing sections.
TicClick
It could be pretty useful when toning down the whole play section, which has [un]inherited offsets with different volume level.
Kyubey
Support, add this feature please, changing lot of greenlines is such a pain.