Filesize: 15226kb
Play Time: 08:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Eternum (7,72 stars, 2631 notes)
Download: Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Uta
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

time spent: 30 hours

04/07/2019: made qol changes that don't change anything in the map, for loved category

unpolished diff
Nokashi
oh boiii
cyprianz5
holi fuk :-D
Vivyanne
epic hitsounds, holy

nerf last kiai pls ok thanks
cyprianz5
ja rozumiem ze ty chcesz pobijac jakies rekordy w gwiazdkach i tak overmapujesz, ale to jest chujowe do grania, wiec ZMNIEJSZ TEN SPACING KURWA JEGO MUCH
epiphronn
Raikozen 8* map
*orgasm*
Lince Cosmico_old
03:06:776 (4) - missed clap kappa
hallowatcher
hoyl
Poofin
never nerf
Wojowu
Good map, but imo the hitsounds are a bit too loud.
_DT3

Wojowu wrote:

Good map, but imo the hitsounds are a bit too loud.
Agree, at least lower them down in some parts.

Great and fun to play map! GL with ranking!
mauserek
Uta Raikozen map HYPE
TheKingHenry
This strikes to me as little overmapped comparing to the songs intensity, but I'm not rly capable judging of that so I will focus on something else here

Add some tags, prob this is good source since it's ranked and all (don't take the lolcubes one tho lol)

Check AiMod for non-snapped objects and kiai times.

As people have said here, hitsounds are little loud sometimes. (not every one of them)

I didn't find any C55 section, so I presume normal-hitnormal55 is unused.

00:53:898 (2) - 00:55:946 (1) - 00:57:117 (1) - 00:58:288 (1) - 01:01:800 (1) - In all of these you have sliders that extend to the blue tick and then snare hitsound on the blue tick, while according to the music they should end on red tick and have the snare there. At the moment it sounds very messy atleast to me. Also you were very inconsistent with these, as you could have sliders ending on blue tick and on red tick at same kind of sections in the music, like 00:52:434 (1) - and 01:01:800 (1) - both begin the same kind of section in the music but with other you end it on the blue and with the other on the red.
There were these kind of sliders at other parts too, and the snare on the emphasisless blue tick sounded always weird. Consider doing some changes.

01:43:946 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Drums has 1/4 during all of these, however it becomes very inaudible. I would still map it as stream for the first 3 sliders though, as now it kinda feels weird to me (I guess you followed the vocals or smth?)

From this pre-kiai section I kinda got the feeling that the snare hit (normal-hitclap) is too loud. During some parts in the song it kinda felt like because of the snare, other hitsounds you used were hard to hear.

For some reason it showed to me first that the green points after the piano sounds were not snapped, but now it looks okay. lol

The piano sounds, however. The idea is very cool, I liked when Apparition had that kind of stuff too. What makes this different from that at the moment, however, is that here they don't blend in very well. In Apparition I didn't realize they weren't part of the song until I gave a good look at the map inside the editor. Yes, it isn't rly necessary to make them blend in completely, but here they just jump at your face. They are too loud, and at first it felt like they were little late too (after doing some checks I don't thinks that's true though, maybe their structure makes that kind of illusion)
Also it looks like you tried to use "correct" chords, according to the music. Maybe it's because they are too loud, but some of them felt like they were little off too, it sounded little dissonant at times. Lowering the volumes might just fix this though.
Not every piano part jumped at my face though, the section beginning here 07:10:316 - was very nice for example. The hitsounds weren't too loud, they sounded same as the actual melody (as that's what you went for here) and therefore supported the music very nicely. Make the sliderticks silent though, they sound horrible in that part with all the beautiful stuff there. There might've been some other quiet parts where you should do that too, but I'm not sure.

07:47:778 - you are missing one note here after these 07:47:096 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - it might sound atm okay with 100%, but when you slow it down you hear it clearly

Almost forgot, but pls add some hitcolors, even tho some skins don't rly have colors, bcoz now this will look very retarded when some skins use their base colors that are just unfit for this map. (my skin for example LOL)

Also this is just my opinion, but I would put the preview point somewhere else than the quietest part of the song ^^

There might be other places that have some of these problems I mentioned, but as I just mostly checked what I happened to notice, you'll have to do that kind of checking yourself. Anyways, cool map, good luck :)
Topic Starter
nhlx

TheKingHenry wrote:

This strikes to me as little overmapped comparing to the songs intensity, but I'm not rly capable judging of that so I will focus on something else here

Add some tags, prob this is good source since it's ranked and all (don't take the lolcubes one tho lol)

Check AiMod for non-snapped objects and kiai times.

As people have said here, hitsounds are little loud sometimes. (not every one of them)

I didn't find any C55 section, so I presume normal-hitnormal55 is unused.

00:53:898 (2) - 00:55:946 (1) - 00:57:117 (1) - 00:58:288 (1) - 01:01:800 (1) - In all of these you have sliders that extend to the blue tick and then snare hitsound on the blue tick, while according to the music they should end on red tick and have the snare there. At the moment it sounds very messy atleast to me. Also you were very inconsistent with these, as you could have sliders ending on blue tick and on red tick at same kind of sections in the music, like 00:52:434 (1) - and 01:01:800 (1) - both begin the same kind of section in the music but with other you end it on the blue and with the other on the red.
There were these kind of sliders at other parts too, and the snare on the emphasisless blue tick sounded always weird. Consider doing some changes.

01:43:946 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Drums has 1/4 during all of these, however it becomes very inaudible. I would still map it as stream for the first 3 sliders though, as now it kinda feels weird to me (I guess you followed the vocals or smth?)

From this pre-kiai section I kinda got the feeling that the snare hit (normal-hitclap) is too loud. During some parts in the song it kinda felt like because of the snare, other hitsounds you used were hard to hear.

For some reason it showed to me first that the green points after the piano sounds were not snapped, but now it looks okay. lol

The piano sounds, however. The idea is very cool, I liked when Apparition had that kind of stuff too. What makes this different from that at the moment, however, is that here they don't blend in very well. In Apparition I didn't realize they weren't part of the song until I gave a good look at the map inside the editor. Yes, it isn't rly necessary to make them blend in completely, but here they just jump at your face. They are too loud, and at first it felt like they were little late too (after doing some checks I don't thinks that's true though, maybe their structure makes that kind of illusion)
Also it looks like you tried to use "correct" chords, according to the music. Maybe it's because they are too loud, but some of them felt like they were little off too, it sounded little dissonant at times. Lowering the volumes might just fix this though.
Not every piano part jumped at my face though, the section beginning here 07:10:316 - was very nice for example. The hitsounds weren't too loud, they sounded same as the actual melody (as that's what you went for here) and therefore supported the music very nicely. Make the sliderticks silent though, they sound horrible in that part with all the beautiful stuff there. There might've been some other quiet parts where you should do that too, but I'm not sure.

07:47:778 - you are missing one note here after these 07:47:096 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - it might sound atm okay with 100%, but when you slow it down you hear it clearly

Almost forgot, but pls add some hitcolors, even tho some skins don't rly have colors, bcoz now this will look very retarded when some skins use their base colors that are just unfit for this map. (my skin for example LOL)

Also this is just my opinion, but I would put the preview point somewhere else than the quietest part of the song ^^

There might be other places that have some of these problems I mentioned, but as I just mostly checked what I happened to notice, you'll have to do that kind of checking yourself. Anyways, cool map, good luck :)
too bad you mod a graveyard map
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
03:06:776 (4) - ffix thsi clap is fuking trigers me i dnot care if its gravyard map or not
Ancereal
LOVE the hitsounds, nice map. Just passed, was so nervous!
Stoof
give loved
iWumpZ
Rank this please.
Thief 9687
I really love this map, it is so fun to play and my favorite type of music to.
This must get #Loved status!
niyuji
loved pls >.<
samsam2233
this version is much better than the ranked 7 stars version
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.