forum

How do you watch anime?

posted
Total Posts
show more
SpartanHornetz
I mostly watch anime streamed; I download anime when I know it's really good and that it's worth the 720p to 1080p.
Dieathan
Depends.
If I'm watching subs I downloaded, my computer.
If it's a DVD/Blu-ray, a DVD player/PS3.
I sometimes watch DVDs on my computer.
10nya
on my laptop. but downloaded it at my friend laptop :3
on PC with friends :)
zertap
My friend hosts a plex media server for me and him.. I usually watch my anime by him downloading it and putting it on the server. Usually also using phone because when I'm on pc I want to play : D
xRayne
I usually watch anime online on my laptop..speakers are shit, i need new ones because one fades out every so often. I prefer the anime to be in japanese with english subs because the majority of English dubs are bad >3< ^^'
Oreiora
I usually watch streaming, but if there's a series which has really good art, I usually download the anime in mp4 format. However if there's an anime I really like, I download the episodes as avi and watch on TV. I always download anime movies though, its really annoying when you either have to watch it in parts or wait for it to buffer every 5 seconds.
Capricore
I watch in dubanime or anime fushigi.
I just leave all the episodes to load while I shower, so I won't have to wait later on, and I'll be able to watch smoothly. (minus the frequent bathroom breaks..)
Meru
Just download it all... from animestash... >_>
ampzz
Because we needed to know that.
loqueses57
with my eyes =D
S o r c e r y
my desktop PC!!
Aoko
PC
With my eyes.
Websites.
Subtitles + Original sound/voice.
Mizou-kun
I watch it on the BIG SCREEN in front of me :D
antibiotik
usually at night, in front of my PC :D
Omnatus
PC much better with headphones, especially when family would give me strange looks if I watched it on TV >_<
akira_silverberg
my laptop,
California
i stream for anime~
Oreiora
Streaming's good if you use a good site & good internet, but for some people its all about video quality.
Kurokami
on my pc with my eyes. :3
SuzumiyaBR
my pc 1920x1080 lying in bed with loud speakers

mp4 forever ^^
Azure_Kite
I watch anime upside down, with my head hanging over the chair, my legs in the air.

I also reencode it to avi @512kbps, with 64kbps audio.
fuyuko-chan
Desktop, laptop, iPad, and sometimes TV
GeGGuli
Asleep. Many unexpected things happen in animes i wach
Layne_old_1
~
Symphoniax
My PC mainly... sometimes on my phone
Toki Hakurei
Crackle via Xbox 360.
pika-chan77
In a PC.Sometimes I was used to eat sunflower seeds but the shell felt in my keyboard(and now they are inside it xD) so I thought the best was to eat them doing other things.Now sometimes I eat gums or candies.
Moriya Suwako
PC.
Oreiora

pika-chan77 wrote:

In a PC.
Wow, virtual reality >_<

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Meru
my friend's computer or my laptop~
sincerely he have a good connection for streaming & download~
OzzyOzrock
iPod always
dolljoints
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh
kajiyatta
mostly PC but sometimes watch TV
Mangon SWE
asd, pc
Birdy
PC, Wii or Phone.
hipster3000
Eh, my monitor's way too small to watch anything with. :(

I have a USB hard drive that contains all my anime, as well as my movies + western TV. I connect that to a media player, which I connect to an HDTV via hdmi, feels good. I usually get a bowl of nachos or popcorn beforehand.
F m L_old

yellowyoshi1996 wrote:

PC.
Tsukimi Luna
PC
-i [C]ame-
laptop :/
show more