forum

How do you watch anime?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuugo
I used to watch anime on stream sites but then I got fed up with broken links or unbearable quality and started downloading them in high quality. Now I wouldn't even consider watching an anime from a stream.

I watch it on my pc, sometimes I connect my laptop to the tv and watch it on that when nobody's home.
ychao
DL into my hdd, then watch on my home desktop/stream via iPad 2 when I'm lounging/not at my workstation.
SereneMidnight
Download them, and in rare cases, I buy them.
GeNJiii_old
PC ftw
sontza
Download onto hard drive, then watch with PC, headphones and a full HD monitor.

NEVER on a portable device.
Magicphoenix
Download them, then run the vid and sit on my bed which is like 2 meters away and watch it while i lean on my stacked stuff animals !
I listen with headset :P
JulyXC
Buy them most of the time, sometimes dl..
silmarilen
either download them or watch streamed online, then lay on bed and put it fullscreen on my pc :D
Espionage724
Download them from a fansub site (usually Doki), and watch it on my PC while eating food
emonite
Download them,put them on a hard disk then watch.If I watch it on websites,it means that I'm seeing if it is good enough to watch the entire series.
Boom
Download ---> Watching in PC
mathexpert
If it's airing, download from a fansub site
If it's finished airing, download from a site like bakabt or anibytes~ :)

(I used to use streaming sites, but downloading is so much better ^^;)
Philoslother
PC/Laptop
Aoriki
PC with headphones :I
Tenshichan
Download and PC with Headphones in Highest possible quality :3
I never liked streaming sites. Pixel counting is not my favorite hobby.
Nitojgrem
It depends. Sometimes I download the anome, sometimes I use streams (but this only in rare cases since MegaVideo is dead :o ).
Exerion
PC.
Only offline (non stream)
Only original sound + subtitles.
pc, offline cause i download everything >.>... occasionally use a projector for better views
420Guy
on TV or on Laptop.
Nanael_old
I always download. Watching a stream with my connection would prove annoying anyway. Also, I'd rather die than watching anything dubbed, unless I want to laugh. I can't recall if I ever saw anything with decent dubbers, no matter the language.
SpartanHornetz
I mostly watch anime streamed; I download anime when I know it's really good and that it's worth the 720p to 1080p.
Dieathan
Depends.
If I'm watching subs I downloaded, my computer.
If it's a DVD/Blu-ray, a DVD player/PS3.
I sometimes watch DVDs on my computer.
10nya
on my laptop. but downloaded it at my friend laptop :3
on PC with friends :)
zertap
My friend hosts a plex media server for me and him.. I usually watch my anime by him downloading it and putting it on the server. Usually also using phone because when I'm on pc I want to play : D
xRayne
I usually watch anime online on my laptop..speakers are shit, i need new ones because one fades out every so often. I prefer the anime to be in japanese with english subs because the majority of English dubs are bad >3< ^^'
Oreiora
I usually watch streaming, but if there's a series which has really good art, I usually download the anime in mp4 format. However if there's an anime I really like, I download the episodes as avi and watch on TV. I always download anime movies though, its really annoying when you either have to watch it in parts or wait for it to buffer every 5 seconds.
Capricore
I watch in dubanime or anime fushigi.
I just leave all the episodes to load while I shower, so I won't have to wait later on, and I'll be able to watch smoothly. (minus the frequent bathroom breaks..)
Meru
Just download it all... from animestash... >_>
ampzz
Because we needed to know that.
loqueses57
with my eyes =D
S o r c e r y
my desktop PC!!
Aoko
PC
With my eyes.
Websites.
Subtitles + Original sound/voice.
Mizou-kun
I watch it on the BIG SCREEN in front of me :D
antibiotik
usually at night, in front of my PC :D
Omnatus
PC much better with headphones, especially when family would give me strange looks if I watched it on TV >_<
akira_silverberg
my laptop,
California
i stream for anime~
Oreiora
Streaming's good if you use a good site & good internet, but for some people its all about video quality.
Kurokami
on my pc with my eyes. :3
show more