Lokidoki's M4M/GD queue. [STD] [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
186
show more
Topic Starter
Lokidoki
Okay, guys owo.
Will choose (~5-6) winners in a few hours.
Thanks for submissions!
CLOSED
Topic Starter
Lokidoki
And the winners are:

Shurellia
Hytex
MBmasher
donacdum
_orange
Topic Starter
Lokidoki
Opening 2 quick NM slots.
Rules this time:
1. nothing below 130bpm (>=130bpm)
2. no more than 8 diffs (<=8diffs)
3. no kakushigoto this time
Tarrasky
NM please, drum and bass
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632043

thank you ~
Topic Starter
Lokidoki

Tarrasky wrote:

NM please, drum and bass
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/632043

thank you ~
'kay, one more slot left
Stack
nm request (anime op)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623776

thanks in advance :)
Topic Starter
Lokidoki

gottagof4ast wrote:

nm request (anime op)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623776

thanks in advance :)
alright, closed now
Topic Starter
Lokidoki
Alright, 2 more NM slots, same rules as before.
go.
PandaHero
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/620848

NM request, thanks :)
[Nemesis]
Mithia
NM request! https://osu.ppy.sh/s/636889 (Long map)
Thanks... ;)
Nevertary
paydayzcool
GD for Normal please

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/637171
I wonder if this whole KAKUSHIGOTO thing still applies...
Topic Starter
Lokidoki

Nevertary wrote:

hi o/

NM
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/628829

thx

PandaHero wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/620848

NM request, thanks :)
those two accepted

queue closed
Topic Starter
Lokidoki

paydayzcool wrote:

GD for Normal please

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/637171
I wonder if this whole KAKUSHIGOTO thing still applies...
Sry not good with normals
Topic Starter
Lokidoki
Opening 3 NM/M4M slots.

Lokidoki wrote:

Rules this time:
1. nothing below 130bpm (>=130bpm)
2. no more than 8 diffs (<=8diffs)
3. no kakushigoto this time
ylvy
Danii
nm/нм?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/663266
thanks/спасибо
AmatsuYzu
Chibi Maruko
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply