forum

Masuda Junichi - Route 1 [CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BPDelirious
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2016. szeptember 17., szombat at 11:02:40

Artist: Masuda Junichi
Title: Route 1
Source: Pokémon
Tags: Pokémon, Firered, LeafGreen, Leaf Green, Fire red, pokemon, pocket monsters, nintendo, game freak
BPM: 125,77
Filesize: 1081kb
Play Time: 00:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cup (1,09 stars, 69 notes)
  2. Platter (2,54 stars, 179 notes)
  3. Salad (2,1 stars, 205 notes)
Download: Masuda Junichi - Route 1
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Who doesn't love Pokemon?!
Ready for mods.
Magic Girl
[General]

If you want this ranked it's not gonna be rankable with only two difficulties.
Hitsounds are needed to rank
Combo colours are a good idea
Is the artist of the song "Pokemon"? I would put the Pokemon game in the Source, and find the actual composer of the soundtrack.
BPM is 125.74, should be rounded to the nearest BPM
There's more but I feel lazy and my hands are too cold to type

[Platter]
Some notes like 00:10:138 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - are off beat and don't match the song, please fix this throughout the map
I was able to 5 miss the map no dash at all, increase spacing throughout the map to match strong sounds

[Rain]
Rain has less note density than platter, which isn't good.
Spacing is awkward throughout the map.

These are only general things, but do contact me for re-mod after the map has improved and it'll be more detailed and less broad.
Magic Girl
Alright I'm back for a re-mod because I'm bored and tired

[General]
  1. Timing sounds a bit off, you should probably get someone to check, as I'm not sure myself.
  2. Cup has 53 objects while Salad has 251, bit of a huge gap don't you think? Try lowering the number of objects in Salad and up the objects in Cup.
  3. Hitsounds are all at 100%, which is pretty painful on the ears. Lower them to 50% or so?
  4. Speaking of hitsounds, there are inheriting timing points for no real reason, remove them unless you plan on doing something with them.
[Cup]
  1. Overall you generally don't use much of the field. See here, maybe space things out a bit more generally, without having dashes. Since this is a fairly low BPM, it should be simple.
  2. Lower the Slider Tick Rate? 2 is a bit extreme for easier players as they generally tend to miss droplets already.
  3. 00:04:153 (1) - Bring this slider back to the 1/1 tick, as it is now it doesn't follow any sound. Then put a circle on 00:05:596 - to keep the consistency.
  4. 00:06:058 (1) - What's this following? I don't think its necessary to have so many repeats on one slider, maybe remove two repeats then add a circle at 00:07:500 - if you really wanna keep it.
  5. 00:13:691 - This is a really strong sound in the song, you sure you should let it go unnoticed?
  6. 00:29:629 (1) - A spinner this short doesn't need to be here, it'll cause confusion for the newer players. Try copying the pattern earlier, you can afford to be repetitive because the song itself is quiet repetitive.
  7. 00:34:391 (1,1) - These two spinners look like they're there just to fill up gaps, try placing some notes there.
    00:49:881 - Try putting a spinner here instead, as the song fades out. This would apply to all difficulties.

One last general thing, there are far too many new combos on this map. Try not using new combos so much.
[Salad]
  1. Generally like I said, try to lower the amount of notes used in this Salad, try copying other Salads so you get the feel of the patterns. I'll edit this post and thoroughly mod this when the Salads improved.
[Platter]
  1. I very rarely play Platters, so I'll point out easy things. Hopefully when this map gets better you can get more modders to help out here.
  2. 00:15:702 (4) - What's this note mapping? There's no sound there so maybe create a small jump between the notes before and after?
  3. 00:19:154 (1) - You could probably make this a stream rather than a reverse slider.
Contact me if there's anything you don't get. No kds needed.
Topic Starter
BPDelirious

- Magic Girl - wrote:

Alright I'm back for a re-mod because I'm bored and tired

[General]
  1. Timing sounds a bit off, you should probably get someone to check, as I'm not sure myself.
    I have already had it checked so it has to be okay.
  2. Cup has 53 objects while Salad has 251, bit of a huge gap don't you think? Try lowering the number of objects in Salad and up the objects in Cup.
    I tried lowering Salad, still working on it, but I am already done on most parts. I'll still make some streams sliders so there will be less objects
  3. Hitsounds are all at 100%, which is pretty painful on the ears. Lower them to 50% or so?
    Lowered it to 45%
  4. Speaking of hitsounds, there are inheriting timing points for no real reason, remove them unless you plan on doing something with them.
They help me see the map overall, but I'll delete them for sure

[Cup]
  1. Overall you generally don't use much of the field. See here, maybe space things out a bit more generally, without having dashes. Since this is a fairly low BPM, it should be simple.
    Made some simplistic "jumps" here and there
  2. Lower the Slider Tick Rate? 2 is a bit extreme for easier players as they generally tend to miss droplets already.
    I've set it on 1
  3. 00:04:153 (1) - Bring this slider back to the 1/1 tick, as it is now it doesn't follow any sound. Then put a circle on 00:05:596 - to keep the consistency.
    I've put the circle there and made the slider 1/1
  4. 00:06:058 (1) - What's this following? I don't think its necessary to have so many repeats on one slider, maybe remove two repeats then add a circle at 00:07:500 - if you really wanna keep it.
    I've done it just like that. There is a circle on the next tick right after the slider
  5. 00:13:691 - This is a really strong sound in the song, you sure you should let it go unnoticed?
    Oops. I fixed it now. I really didn't realise there was a sound. Maybe I thought it was some kind of background noise from my computer at first, haha.
  6. 00:29:629 (1) - A spinner this short doesn't need to be here, it'll cause confusion for the newer players. Try copying the pattern earlier, you can afford to be repetitive because the song itself is quiet repetitive.
    I've put the same pattern as the former similar part in the song.
  7. 00:34:391 (1,1) - These two spinners look like they're there just to fill up gaps, try placing some notes there.
    00:49:881 - Try putting a spinner here instead, as the song fades out. This would apply to all difficulties.
    It is done on every single difficulty now. I hope I didn't forget to do it on the salad.

One last general thing, there are far too many new combos on this map. Try not using new combos so much.
[Salad]
  1. Generally like I said, try to lower the amount of notes used in this Salad, try copying other Salads so you get the feel of the patterns. I'll edit this post and thoroughly mod this when the Salads improved.
Still trying to lower the amount of notes in this one. It is w.i.p for now. I'll reply again when I think it is fully ok. It is a lot better now combowise.

[Platter]
  1. I very rarely play Platters, so I'll point out easy things. Hopefully when this map gets better you can get more modders to help out here.
  2. 00:15:702 (4) - What's this note mapping? There's no sound there so maybe create a small jump between the notes before and after?
    Done it with two 1/1 tick notes. I think it fits now.
  3. 00:19:154 (1) - You could probably make this a stream rather than a reverse slider.
Simply, just done. It is a stream now.

Contact me if there's anything you don't get. No kds needed.
Thanks a lot for the help. Also it is not about kudos. It is about me appreciating your help :)
Kurokami
Well....

[General]
  1. Mindegyik nehézségnek ugyanazon a ponton kell végetérnie. Ne legyen egyik se rövidebb, vagy hosszabb mint a másik. Neked a Cup véget ér 00:52:248-nál, a Salad vége 00:52:724 és a Platter-é 00:53:321.
  2. Nincsenek saját Combo színek adva a mapsethez pedig kötelezően lenni kell minimum kettőnek.
  3. Jelenleg az approach rate igen szétszórt. A Cup 5, Salad 7 és Platter 8.5 ami Cup-Salad közt 2 míg Salad-Platter közt 1.5 lépést jelent. Szerintem a Cup sebessége jó, a Salad lehetne 6.5 és 8 lehetne a Platter. 8.5 egy kicsit gyors erre a zenére.
[Cup]

00:00:344 (1,1) - Ne használj New Combo-t minden note-nál. Elég ha minden nagy vonalnál (main beat) raksz egyet.
00:09:867 (1) - Legkönyebb szinten nem ajánlott piros vonalon befejezni egy slider-t. Inkább ha lehet csak fehéreket használj erre a célra.
00:16:534 (1) - Nem ajánlott 2-nél több ismétlést tenni egy slider-re mert unalmassá teszi a szintet. Ezen kívül main beat-et nem ajánlott repeat-re vagy a végére a slider-nek mapelni mivel azok nem hangsúlyozhatóak kellőképpen. Próbáld ezt: http://kurokami.s-ul.eu/9nAAnoov
00:22:724 (4) - Ez a note szerintem felesleges. Az előtte használt melódia véget ért és ez már teljesen mást követ. Inkább egy kis szünet jobb lenne.
00:26:296 - Ide viszont nagyon jó lenne egy plusz note.
00:29:391 (1) - Én személy szerint levenném az utolsó ismétlést. Nem annyira erős az az ütem hogy feltétlenül követni kelljen, ezen kívül a sliderrel hivatalosan mást kezdtél el követni ami véget ért a fehér vonalon.
00:36:534 (1) - Inkább csak egy sima kört tegyél ennek a helyére. A kis szünet kiemeli és megtöri a sűrűségét ennek a résznek.
00:40:343 (5,6) - Ezek közé én tennék egy-egy plusz kört. Úgy kevésbé unalmas és sokkal jobban hangzik.
00:44:152 (5,1) - Ezt a kettőt mindenképp megcserélném hogy előbb legyen a slider és utánna a kör, Sokkal jobban követi a zenét úgy.

Személy szerint szerintem nagyon keveset kell mozogni ami nem is lenne baj viszont így gyakorlatilag nincsenek kiemelve az erősebb ütemek sem. Ha valahol úgy érzed hogy többet akarsz mozdulni, nyugodtan adj nagyobb távolságot. Az egyetlen amire figyelni kell az az, hogy ne kelljen ugrani és maga a mozdulat se legyen erőltetett.

[Salad]

Megint csak New Combo probléma. Valamint összesen talán ha 4-szer kellett ugranom pedig a zenébe jóval több a lehetőség. Ha nem is mindegyik main beat, de legalább minden másodikra lehetne tenni egy jumpot.

00:00:105 (1,1,1,1,1) - És így tovább. Lényegében minden új stanzát egy slider tail-el kezdtél ami nem elég hangsúlyos plusz nem tudsz rájuk jumpot rakni. Ha lehet próbáld meg a slidereket vagy később kezdeni vagy csak sima kört használni, hogy ki lehessen használni az erősebb ütemet.
00:06:534 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - Én személy szerint nem használnék hasonló patterneket ezen a szinten hisz hiába az alacsony bpm, igen nehéz jól időzíteni őket egy kezdőnek.
00:22:010 (5,6,7) - Ez az ugrás már túl nagy ezen a szinten. Az ideális távolság olyan 2.00x te pedig 2.5x-öst használtál.
00:40:105 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - Ez szintén egy olyan pattern (bár jelentősen könyebb) mint az előző. Jumpok után jobb nem ellentétes, vagy csak nagyon minimális mozgást használni.
00:45:820 (1,1,1) - Szerintem ezek az ütemek teljesen feleslegesek mivel alig van ott hallható hang. Sima dupla note-ok sokkal jobban követik a zenét.

Próbáld meg jobban használni a rács jobb és bal oldalát. Jelenleg játék közben majdnem minden csak a középső részen helyezkedik el amit nem élvezet játszani.

[Platter]

Az Overall Difficulty-nak annyinak kell lennie mint az Approach Rate-nek.
Mért hangosabbak a hitsoundok mint a többi nehézségen?

Egy későbbi alkalommal belemélyülök ebbe is. Jelenleg viszont a sebességet leszámítva jóval jobb mint a könnyebb nehézségek.
[]

Figyelj oda a New Combo-kra mindegyik nehézségen. :c
Ascendance
poke me via forum pm after you replied here.
Topic Starter
BPDelirious

Kurokami wrote:

Well....

[General]
  1. Mindegyik nehézségnek ugyanazon a ponton kell végetérnie. Ne legyen egyik se rövidebb, vagy hosszabb mint a másik. Neked a Cup véget ér 00:52:248-nál, a Salad vége 00:52:724 és a Platter-é 00:53:321.
    Kész! Minden véget ugyanarra a pontra helyeztem. ( 00:50:820 asszem?! )
  2. Nincsenek saját Combo színek adva a mapsethez pedig kötelezően lenni kell minimum kettőnek.
    Adtam hozzá kettő-hármat, de nem működnek, megnézem a .osuban, amint tudom. Egyelőre örülök, hogy az nem veszett el.
  3. Jelenleg az approach rate igen szétszórt. A Cup 5, Salad 7 és Platter 8.5 ami Cup-Salad közt 2 míg Salad-Platter közt 1.5 lépést jelent. Szerintem a Cup sebessége jó, a Salad lehetne 6.5 és 8 lehetne a Platter. 8.5 egy kicsit gyors erre a zenére.
Egyetértek. A 8.5 -> 8.0 és így tovább

[Cup]

00:00:344 (1,1) - Ne használj New Combo-t minden note-nál. Elég ha minden nagy vonalnál (main beat) raksz egyet.
Mindegyik nehézségen megnéztem és legtöbbször a fő-beatre raktam a new combot.
00:09:867 (1) - Legkönyebb szinten nem ajánlott piros vonalon befejezni egy slider-t. Inkább ha lehet csak fehéreket használj erre a célra.
Átrakva.
00:16:534 (1) - Nem ajánlott 2-nél több ismétlést tenni egy slider-re mert unalmassá teszi a szintet. Ezen kívül main beat-et nem ajánlott repeat-re vagy a végére a slider-nek mapelni mivel azok nem hangsúlyozhatóak kellőképpen. Próbáld ezt: http://kurokami.s-ul.eu/9nAAnoov
Úgy sokkal jobban is hangzott, úgyhogy a te ötletednél maradok. :)
00:22:724 (4) - Ez a note szerintem felesleges. Az előtte használt melódia véget ért és ez már teljesen mást követ. Inkább egy kis szünet jobb lenne.
Szünet berakva.
00:26:296 - Ide viszont nagyon jó lenne egy plusz note.
Plusz note berakva.
00:29:391 (1) - Én személy szerint levenném az utolsó ismétlést. Nem annyira erős az az ütem hogy feltétlenül követni kelljen, ezen kívül a sliderrel hivatalosan mást kezdtél el követni ami véget ért a fehér vonalon.
Kivéve. Néhol a patternt is megváltoztattam. Nem sokkal, csak hogy egy picit kényelmesebb legyen.
00:36:534 (1) - Inkább csak egy sima kört tegyél ennek a helyére. A kis szünet kiemeli és megtöri a sűrűségét ennek a résznek.
Kész. A szünet jót tett előtte.
00:40:343 (5,6) - Ezek közé én tennék egy-egy plusz kört. Úgy kevésbé unalmas és sokkal jobban hangzik.
Egy kicsit tényleg jobb. Bár szerintem zeneileg nem muszáj, de abba biztos vagyok, hogy a mapet sokkal jobbá teszi.
00:44:152 (5,1) - Ezt a kettőt mindenképp megcserélném hogy előbb legyen a slider és utánna a kör, Sokkal jobban követi a zenét úgy.
Megcseréltem. Igazából a hangzás nem sokat változott szerintem, viszont játékon belül jobb érzés, ha előbb van a slider. A te ötletedben jobban bízok, mint a sajátomban.

Személy szerint szerintem nagyon keveset kell mozogni ami nem is lenne baj viszont így gyakorlatilag nincsenek kiemelve az erősebb ütemek sem. Ha valahol úgy érzed hogy többet akarsz mozdulni, nyugodtan adj nagyobb távolságot. Az egyetlen amire figyelni kell az az, hogy ne kelljen ugrani és maga a mozdulat se legyen erőltetett.
Próbáltam kihúzni, kiszélesíteni az egészet, néhol nagyon nehéz volt, de megcsináltam. Kipróbáltam. így nem kell dash, de nagyobbak az ugrások.

[Salad]

Megint csak New Combo probléma. Valamint összesen talán ha 4-szer kellett ugranom pedig a zenébe jóval több a lehetőség. Ha nem is mindegyik main beat, de legalább minden másodikra lehetne tenni egy jumpot.
Kész van. Próbáltam nagyobb jumpokat tenni. A salad tényleg nem az erősségem. :(

00:00:105 (1,1,1,1,1) - És így tovább. Lényegében minden új stanzát egy slider tail-el kezdtél ami nem elég hangsúlyos plusz nem tudsz rájuk jumpot rakni. Ha lehet próbáld meg a slidereket vagy később kezdeni vagy csak sima kört használni, hogy ki lehessen használni az erősebb ütemet.
http://kurokami.s-ul.eu/auB2aGSL ugyanígy csináltam.
00:06:534 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - Én személy szerint nem használnék hasonló patterneket ezen a szinten hisz hiába az alacsony bpm, igen nehéz jól időzíteni őket egy kezdőnek.
Megpróbáltam őket kisebbre venni.
00:22:010 (5,6,7) - Ez az ugrás már túl nagy ezen a szinten. Az ideális távolság olyan 2.00x te pedig 2.5x-öst használtál.
^
00:40:105 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - Ez szintén egy olyan pattern (bár jelentősen könyebb) mint az előző. Jumpok után jobb nem ellentétes, vagy csak nagyon minimális mozgást használni.
Az igazság, hogy akörül valahol alapból nagyon a szélen volt az egész pattern. Próbáltam minél kisebbre venni az összes karikát, de majd ezt jó lenne, ha le tudnád csekkolni, hogy most már jó-e vagy sem
00:45:820 (1,1,1) - Szerintem ezek az ütemek teljesen feleslegesek mivel alig van ott hallható hang. Sima dupla note-ok sokkal jobban követik a zenét.
Dupla nótók! FTW

Próbáld meg jobban használni a rács jobb és bal oldalát. Jelenleg játék közben majdnem minden csak a középső részen helyezkedik el amit nem élvezet játszani.
^

[Platter]

Az Overall Difficulty-nak annyinak kell lennie mint az Approach Rate-nek.
Mért hangosabbak a hitsoundok mint a többi nehézségen?
Megoldottam. A hitsoundokat nem tudom O.o. Valahogy visszakerült 100%-ra. -.-'. Már komolyan félek az előző mentéses incidens óta.

Egy későbbi alkalommal belemélyülök ebbe is. Jelenleg viszont a sebességet leszámítva jóval jobb mint a könnyebb nehézségek.
[]

Figyelj oda a New Combo-kra mindegyik nehézségen. :c
Köszi szépen! Azért, ha tudod majd átnézed nekem ( ha lesz időd persze ), hogy minden úgy van-e? Az a baj, hogy már életerőm nincs az előző mentésincidens után. A felét rekreálnom kellett még a feltöltött verzió mellett is. :@ Kds <3
Ascendance
[
General
]

Tags
Consider adding the following tags:
  1. Pokémon
  2. Firered
  3. fire red
  4. leafgreen
  5. leaf green
  6. pokemon
  7. pocket monsters
  8. nintendo
  9. game freak
Metadata
  1. Your source is wrong, you might wanna make it "Pokémon" for now, and then get a metadata check from IamKwaN.
Spread/Other
  1. Your AR should probably be 6/7/8 for consistency across all diffs.
  2. Same with your CS, 2.5/3/3.5 is best here.
  3. HP 1 and 2 is far too low, you can change it to 3/4/5
  4. Your map needs a preview point in all diffs. I'd suggest putting it right at 00:00:000 - .
  5. I'd really reccomend adding kiai times in all of your difficulties. Maybe between 00:15:582 - and 00:23:201 - .
  6. The offset is most definitely wrong in this map, and you can clearly hear it around 25% of the way through. Try asking for a timing check from Deif, JBHyperion, or another QAT to get that fixed.
  7. feka.png is unused and must be removed from the folder.
Hitsounds
  1. could be a bit quieter at parts, but fine.

[
Cup
]

General

1. 00:02:248 (1) - no point in having a NC here. Also, move over to x:192 for better flow.
  2. 00:06:058 (1) - nope nope nope, too dense for a cup. Just follow the same rhythm you've been following before, no reason to change it. It's much more simple.
  3. 00:12:724 (2,3,4,5,1) - Why not make these all the same distance apart from each other? It would look much nicer that way.
  4. 00:14:153 (2) - no need to make this a repeat, just a 1/1 slider is fine.
  5. 00:19:391 (1) - x:168 for more movement here
  6. 00:20:820 (1) - this should be two circles, cause right now the strongest beat lands on the slider end which isn't good.
  7. 00:23:201 - Everywhere past here has stuff I've already said. You should really aim to keep the rhythms and note distances simple, as well as work on your New Combos. Also, it's pretty hard to mod this when the notes are so far off the beat :(

Not gonna do the other two diffs since it seems they need a bit of work and the wrong offset is highly distracting to me, so feel free to call me back for another mod down the road after you get a few others to take a look.
Topic Starter
BPDelirious

Ascendance wrote:

[
General
]

Tags
Consider adding the following tags:
  1. Pokémon
  2. Firered
  3. fire red
  4. leafgreen
  5. leaf green
  6. pokemon
  7. pocket monsters
  8. nintendo
  9. game freak
Added
Metadata
  1. Your source is wrong, you might wanna make it "Pokémon" for now, and then get a metadata check from IamKwaN.
I fixed that.

Spread/Other
  1. Your AR should probably be 6/7/8 for consistency across all diffs.
  2. Same with your CS, 2.5/3/3.5 is best here.
  3. HP 1 and 2 is far too low, you can change it to 3/4/5
  4. Your map needs a preview point in all diffs. I'd suggest putting it right at 00:00:000 - .
  5. I'd really reccomend adding kiai times in all of your difficulties. Maybe between 00:15:582 - and 00:23:201 - .
  6. The offset is most definitely wrong in this map, and you can clearly hear it around 25% of the way through. Try asking for a timing check from Deif, JBHyperion, or another QAT to get that fixed.
  7. feka.png is unused and must be removed from the folder.
AR,CS,HP changed. Preview point added, I added kiai time, the timing, offset, and everything should be okay, I asked it.

Hitsounds
  1. could be a bit quieter at parts, but fine.
I think it helps a lot while playing so I'm just going to leave it like that.

[
Cup
]
Dun

General

1. 00:02:248 (1) - no point in having a NC here. Also, move over to x:192 for better flow.
  2. 00:06:058 (1) - nope nope nope, too dense for a cup. Just follow the same rhythm you've been following before, no reason to change it. It's much more simple.
  3. 00:12:724 (2,3,4,5,1) - Why not make these all the same distance apart from each other? It would look much nicer that way.
  4. 00:14:153 (2) - no need to make this a repeat, just a 1/1 slider is fine.
  5. 00:19:391 (1) - x:168 for more movement here
  6. 00:20:820 (1) - this should be two circles, cause right now the strongest beat lands on the slider end which isn't good.
  7. 00:23:201 - Everywhere past here has stuff I've already said. You should really aim to keep the rhythms and note distances simple, as well as work on your New Combos. Also, it's pretty hard to mod this when the notes are so far off the beat :(
Fixed NCs, moved the note to x:192 and x:168, Made the notes the same distance, Fixed the repeats, Made it 2 circles, I checked for other errors and I fixed most of them. ( I think )

Not gonna do the other two diffs since it seems they need a bit of work and the wrong offset is highly distracting to me, so feel free to call me back for another mod down the road after you get a few others to take a look.
I asked for a check, the offset is okay. It is not offbeat according to other players and mappers.
Xinnoh
Your offset is fine, it's just that the map changes bpm at 0:15, which results in the second half being off beat.
If you're using mixmeister or something to find the bpm, use music editing software to get a copy of just the chorus and run it through the bpm finder. It's not going to be the same as the higher bpm during the start. If you can fix this the map will sound much better.
Also, 00:38:202 is Kiai time.
Topic Starter
BPDelirious

Sinnoh wrote:

Your offset is fine, it's just that the map changes bpm at 0:15, which results in the second half being off beat.
If you're using mixmeister or something to find the bpm, use music editing software to get a copy of just the chorus and run it through the bpm finder. It's not going to be the same as the higher bpm during the start. If you can fix this the map will sound much better.
Also, 00:38:202 is Kiai time.
http://puu.sh/q8fi6/a8b1a2b6e6.png
Is that the problem?
Last Time I've been told that I have to make the number round.

I'm gonna change the Kiai thanks. Tried it... Made it worse.
Kurokami
Your offset is fine but the bpm is 125,77. In case of slow songs even the slightest change can cause huge difference.
Lacrima
I don't.
[Cup]
everything is ok but
  1. 00:12:747 (2,3,4,5) - this is pretty challenging for a cup, maybe you can decrease the distance between these nots like you did here 00:35:646 (2,3,4,5,1) ?
[Salad]
  1. 00:01:775 (5,6,1) - too hard for a salad, try reducing the distance between 00:01:775 (5,6)
  2. 00:02:967 - place a note here?
  3. 00:10:600 - same ^
  4. 00:37:077 (1) - make it reverse, fits the music more
  5. 00:48:765 - again this missplaced note..
  6. 00:49:242 (6,1) - please, be sure to read only 3 rules in ranking criteria for a salad! https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Catch_the_Beat_Ranking_Criteria
[Platter]
  1. Hey, what's going on with the spread? Don't you think you should use 1/4 patterns like you did in salad, and use them more to keep the diff spread? Please, think about that
  2. 00:04:400 (1,1,2) - boring. make some moves on 00:08:693 (1,2)
  3. 00:08:216 (1,1,2) - same^
  4. 00:45:188 (3,4,5) - same^
  5. NCs. My eyes are bleeding. SO much unnecessary NC. Like:
    00:00:583 (1) 00:01:060 (1) 00:02:014 (1) 00:03:445 (1) 00:04:877 (1) 00:05:831 (1) ... Be sure to delete them and delete all of the NCs in the whole map as these.
Topic Starter
BPDelirious

Myle wrote:

I don't.
[Cup]
everything is ok but
  1. 00:12:747 (2,3,4,5) - this is pretty challenging for a cup, maybe you can decrease the distance between these nots like you did here 00:35:646 (2,3,4,5,1) ?
Sorry, About these mistakes. I had to change the bpm, and some of the patterns were left out in the changing process. My apologies.

[Salad]
  1. 00:01:775 (5,6,1) - too hard for a salad, try reducing the distance between 00:01:775 (5,6)
    Reduced
  2. 00:02:967 - place a note here?
    Placed
  3. 00:10:600 - same ^
    placed
  4. 00:37:077 (1) - make it reverse, fits the music more
    made a reverse there.
  5. 00:48:765 - again this missplaced note..
    Oops fixed.
  6. 00:49:242 (6,1) - please, be sure to read only 3 rules in ranking criteria for a salad! https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Catch_the_Beat_Ranking_Criteria
[Platter]
  1. Hey, what's going on with the spread? Don't you think you should use 1/4 patterns like you did in salad, and use them more to keep the diff spread? Please, think about that
  2. 00:04:400 (1,1,2) - boring. make some moves on 00:08:693 (1,2)
  3. 00:08:216 (1,1,2) - same^
  4. 00:45:188 (3,4,5) - same^
  5. NCs. My eyes are bleeding. SO much unnecessary NC. Like:
    00:00:583 (1) 00:01:060 (1) 00:02:014 (1) 00:03:445 (1) 00:04:877 (1) 00:05:831 (1) ... Be sure to delete them and delete all of the NCs in the whole map as these.
Checking for NC errors till the very end. Thanks a lot. Kudos given <3
MMBan
M4M
Meta: This is GB Version from first Pokemon game. Green Red, blue and yellow version
Not firered and LeafGreen. This have different theme which you can listen Here
Add to tags : Blue Gameboy GB Chiptune Yellow
Remove from tags : LeafGreen FireRed , fire , leaf
Need other bg that might fit to RBGY version. If can't find. Keep it.
Bg is 1365x768 Increase to 1366x768. Some might pay attention to it.. same things happened to me once (Ranked are 1024x768 or 1366x768 )

General:
- Uncheck Widescreen support on all diffs
- Uncheck enable coutdown as there is no

Cup
00:26:343 (4) - Some bit more space need. Move to x320
00:26:582 (5) - And this to x416

Rest looks ok for my guess
Salad
Reminds platter without Hdash.
I have biggest problem with modding this diffs. Might need a lot fixes to make it solid

00:06:545 - Unsure about new combo
00:06:545 (3,4,5,6,7) - Suggestion. (3) x228 . (4) x268 . (5) x308 (6) x348 (7) x336
00:07:738 - x300
00:32:545 - Near pixel jump. Move to x416
00:38:270 - x396

Difficult to mod this one

Platter
Idk what do suggest here. Looks good for my guess but.. have only 3hdash.. this might be lowest SR platter.... if it keeps like that
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.