forum

wacom ctl 480

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ valu ]
Not sure if this is the right place but. I'm looking to get the wacom ctl 480. Just got the huion 420 and i honestly hate it. Im gonna have enough money for it soon but through paypal. Unfortunately you cant use amazon with paypal. So are there any reliable trusted websites that i can order this? Wacoms website is too much for me to handle i just get lost and i cant find the specific tablet.
Raniemi
Try ebay
Sorun

Defoine wrote:

Not sure if this is the right place but. I'm looking to get the wacom ctl 480. Just got the huion 420 and i honestly hate it. Im gonna have enough money for it soon but through paypal. Unfortunately you cant use amazon with paypal. So are there any reliable trusted websites that i can order this? Wacoms website is too much for me to handle i just get lost and i cant find the specific tablet.
If you live on the Big Island I can help you out.

Otherwise use a gift card site that accepts paypal to buy a AGC and use that on amazon instead. I think you might need a CC attached though so a Visa gift card that acts as a debit/cc card might be a better idea.
Topic Starter
[ valu ]

Otherwise use a gift card site that accepts paypal to buy a AGC and use that on amazon instead. I think you might need a CC attached though so a Visa gift card that acts as a debit/cc card might be a better idea.[/quote]

i live in oahu, i guess i can do that.it wouldnt take money out of the card after i made my purchase and theres no more money right?
Sorun

Defoine wrote:

Otherwise use a gift card site that accepts paypal to buy a AGC and use that on amazon instead. I think you might need a CC attached though so a Visa gift card that acts as a debit/cc card might be a better idea.
i live in oahu, i guess i can do that.it wouldnt take money out of the card after i made my purchase and theres no more money right?[/quote]

As long as its a visa prepaid card the amount you purchase is amount that will ever be on that card throw it away after if you want. I would do some research on which cards work with amazon as things could have changed.