forum

Hit error bar too early or too late

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Devil Raidou
is too early the one on left side or the right side?
StephOsu
too early on the left
too late on the right
you can actually test it yourself in the game
Topic Starter
Devil Raidou

StephOsu wrote:

too early on the left
too late on the right
you can actually test it yourself in the game
I still don't know how people use this to know when they are streaming wrong, lol
StephOsu
usually people do it by watching their own replay if they aren't experienced enough to feel the rhythm but experienced enough to know the benefits of doing that
if it's going towards the left, you are overstreaming and you need to tap slower
if it's going towards the right, you are understreaming and you need to tap faster
Topic Starter
Devil Raidou

StephOsu wrote:

usually people do it by watching their own replay if they aren't experienced enough to feel the rhythm but experienced enough to know the benefits of doing that
if it's going towards the left, you are overstreaming and you need to tap slower
if it's going towards the right, you are understreaming and you need to tap faster
wait... so they don't do it while playing?
Endaris
If you have your hiterrorbar on maxsize you can see whether you're going late or early without looking at it once you stray from the middle too far. Some people will also take a quick glance on it on the next slider after the stream to see if the 100s were early or late so they can try to adjust their speed for the next stream.
StephOsu
the only way to do it while playing without screwing up your aim is through hitsounds and your judgement
Topic Starter
Devil Raidou

Endaris wrote:

If you have your hiterrorbar on maxsize you can see whether you're going late or early without looking at it once you stray from the middle too far. Some people will also take a quick glance on it on the next slider after the stream to see if the 100s were early or late so they can try to adjust their speed for the next stream.
Oohhh, I kinda wish I didn't turn this off back then