forum

a note on inferiority

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SoYeahSo
As an exchange student living in Guangzhou, China, I have noticed a striking phenomena. Asian men are sexually inferior. Asian women are easily lured into sex by white men, and the asian men are simply unable to conjure up the sexual energy and enticement which their women crave.

I am not complaining.
Meah
Money runs everything.
E m i

Meah wrote:

Money runs everything.

aha!
Topic Starter
SoYeahSo
If you're talking a about youthful asian college girls, you are right. Half a beer later, they are ready to jump on a white mans phallus.
Railey2
I suppose white exchange students in china could be more popular solely because they are rare. But I doubt that this extends much beyond meaningless one night stands. Come back when you noticed that you have an easier time to get in a relationship with a chinese girl. You'll have more sex that way too. But yeah, I doubt that you'll have higher chances with relationships just for being white.
Topic Starter
SoYeahSo

Railey2 wrote:

I suppose white exchange students in china could be more popular solely because they are rare. But I doubt that this extends much beyond meaningless one night stands. Come back when you noticed that you have an easier time to get in a relationship with a chinese girl. You'll have more sex that way too. But yeah, I doubt that you'll have higher chances with relationships just for being white.

I understand. However, I feel that the emotional and sexual attachment which white men make with asian women is far more potent and superior than that of asian men. I speak by experience as a college exhchange student.
AutoMedic
I broke my elbow while making out with a girl
Topic Starter
SoYeahSo
Women in China (in my experience) crave an intense, emotional, and deep sexual encounter, and only white western men are capable to satisfy their desires. Asian men simply do not have the energy to fulfill such desires which their women crave.
Railey2

AutoMedic wrote:

I broke my elbow while making out with a girl
S T O R Y T I M E

SoYeahSo wrote:

Women in China (in my experience) crave an intense, emotional, and deep sexual encounter, and only white western men are capable to satisfy their desires. Asian men simply do not have the energy to fulfill such desires which their women crave.
emotional, when you can probably barely speak their language? I don't think so.

White men are different from Chinese men, and that is why they can provide a short-lived excitement for singular sexual encounters. If you think that there are any deep emotions involved when you hook up with a drunk Chinese girl after meeting her in a raunchy bar, think again. The way you talk about your experiences makes it clear that there was absolutely no emotion involved at all, on neither side.

or you are just making it up
B1rd
It seems apparent to me that asian men are less 'masculine' than whites, but they're also smarter. Blacks follow the same trend to an even larger degree. I've heard about the 'herbivore men' in Japan who are more laid back and don't care about sex or getting a girlfriend.
Kibbleru
u have a picture of trump as ur avatar so that actually explains quite alot.
Chinese women prefers longer erm... pleasure rods... especially white people's rods. It's like a novelty...

Btw Stefan might lock this thread
Hika

SoYeahSo wrote:

As an exchange student living in Guangzhou, China, I have noticed a striking phenomena. Asian men are sexually inferior. Asian women are easily lured into sex by white men, and the asian men are simply unable to conjure up the sexual energy and enticement which their women crave.

I am not complaining.
I can't agree with this but opinions