vekt0r wrote:Little’s Normal:
00:24:971 (5,6) - I think you should just extend 5 by 1/2 a beat, like 00:17:116 (3) - or 00:20:607 (4) - Those parts of the song are not even similar.
(also 01:36:535 (5,6) -)
01:07:516 (3) - and 02:19:080 (3) - This is unnecessary imo, considering you didn’t put a circle at 01:01:407 - (then maybe you could make the sliderend of 01:07:735 (4) - clickable) I think this stack adds nice feel of emphasis to the long slider. Again, your example is not even a similar part of the song.
You could also do something like 01:20:825 (2,3,4) - I could.
02:45:262 (5,1) - This stack in particular is hard to read imo; unless you read the approach circle, this is set up exactly like all the 1/1 stacks into downbeat ncs Yeah, changed the pattern.
- 00:25:625 (6,1) - this 1/1 stack is too hard to read with low AR, and since you use 1/2 stack in 00:23:880 (2,3) - ,00:24:753 (4,5) - , I think beginners will get misread as 1/2. so I recommend to unstack this Most stacks in this map with relatively longer beat spacing are highlighted with new combo. New player can learn to read stacks.
(you unstack this in 01:37:189 (6,1) - , make consistency xd) I don't think it's important.
- 00:39:807 (6) - how about to use 3/2 slider instead of circle? sounds are really similar to 00:41:553 (3) - I prefer current rhythm.
- 01:02:280 (5) - how about to use 1/2 slider instead of circle? it'll be more fit on vocal. I think 1/1 stack is nice for drum and better emphasis on downbeat.
anyway, I don't recommend to use stack in here(almost same reason as 00:25:625 (6,1) - )
- 01:16:244 (5) - 02:13:844 (5) - 02:27:808 (5) - 03:28:898 (5) - 03:42:862 (7) - same as above, try to use 1/2
- 01:51:371 (6) - same as 00:39:807 (6) -