forum

old player new to forums :DDD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Rocket
Hey guys :D

I've been playing on and off for about a year now, but now I've started to play a lot more and I never really went near the forum but to get skins and read guides. Love to also play CSGO as well, AK is my favorite weapon. Vaxei, Azer and Cookiezi :^) are my favorite players. For some reason, I only do really good in multiplayer. My birthday was yesterday as well, I'm just some asian kid trying to get better at this game :P

Also, my cousin has a tablet that he can lend me for osu, but I've been used to my mouse for a while now... Should I make the switch??
Zafufu
Welcome to the forums. ^^

Rock-et wrote:

Also, my cousin has a tablet that he can lend me for osu, but I've been used to my mouse for a while now... Should I make the switch??
Hmmm, what you use to play is entirely up to personal preference in my opinion. But I would suggest at least giving it a shot if you have the chance to.
ciara_old_1
happy belated birthday! :)
you reminded me that mine is tmr, haha
anyways, WELCOMEE FRIEND
Tae

I'd suggest giving the tablet a try. Nothing wrong with just trying and seeing if you like it ahaha
Bara-
Welcome!
I personally prefer tablet over mouse, since it's easier to control imo, but everyone has their own preferences right?