Thanks for the mod William K~!
William K wrote:Hi, from my queue~
[General]I'm not sure that the music starts at 00:01:595 - , The offset should've been at 00:00:215 - . Since kiais are usually starting at downbeats. Oops fixed.[Hard]
- 00:06:422 (3,4,5) - The fixed triangle could be better. Tried my best to improve the triangle.
- 00:09:181 (4) - I don't know what you're following here, but a 1/2 slider would'nt really fit imo. You mapped the 1/4 at 00:08:491 (1,2,3) - but why not at 00:09:181 (4) - which has a strong sound at 00:09:353 - . Yeah, I didn't really follow anything specific there. . so I changed the rhythm a bit.
- 00:38:146 (7) - Why's this a single note? It has a pretty similar sound as 00:32:629 (8,9) - , it should've been a 1/4 slider. Yep
- 01:39:526 (1) - If it's the vocals you're following for here, why not at 01:34:009 (1,2) - too? Yeah, good point.
- 01:01:940 (4,5,6,7,8) - How about avoiding the tricky parts here? I think Hard players would think that the next note from 01:02:112 (5) - is 01:02:629 (7) - since it's not really covered and have a good flow with (5) . Consider making it a bit easier to read. I did something there to make it more predictable.
- 01:04:871 (6,7) - How about a CTRL+G-ed rhythm here? It's rare to see you to make a drum a single note at this diff. And a single note at 01:05:388 - would be more fitting imo to the vocals. Yeah, it sounds better.
- 01:53:319 (1,2) - Should be a bit hard for Hard players to notice that they've a 1/4 gap. And I don't think 01:53:319 (1) - really goes with anything, how about changing it into 1/2 slider and a single note? No change, I like it the way it is. If other modders also complain about this then I will change it.
- 02:33:491 (5,6,7) - If you put these notes for drums, but why not at 02:34:009 (8) - ? How about 02:34:009 (8,9) - into 2 1/4 sliders to keep intensity up and to follow the drums? Okii did something there.
That's all from me, GL~
Thanks for the mod PolkaMocha!
bg feels super unrelated : / Yep, wanted to add a video but decided to leave it.
00:22:284 (29) - Flip upside down for better flow. Nah, imo the flow is alright.
00:34:698 (49) - scoot one to the right Oki
00:55:388 - No break? Yep
01:08:491 (106) - Shape is pointless, simplify to curve Alright
[list:1337]01:39:526 (155) - mm. . I want to keep this one. To make my map more "creative"
01:33:836 (146,147) -Make linear for better flow. Okii~
00:20:388 (3,4,5) - Ehhh remove overlaps. Nah, keeping it. Will wait what other modders think.
[list:1337]01:01:940 (4,5,6,7,8) - ^ ^
02:17:284 (2,3,4,5) - ^ ^
01:57:802 (4,5) - Fix blanket. Tried my best to improve it~
- 01:59:871 (4,5) - ^ ^
02:00:905 (7) - NC Okii
02:47:112 (6) - Slider shape is kind of unsightly. I would neaten this up. Changed the shape of the slider to make it look more neater.
sirma'am , are an amazing mapper. Looking forward to a full set from you! Thank you soo much~!