forum

Project VOEZ ~Change Author~

posted
Total Posts
show more
Reha
Do you guys accept skin testers (because why not)
-yuo-
In my opinion, sure why not! but i may need to negotiate this with osuxtea...

+and there are communication difficulties i think we both have different versions with different things in them... :|

We need to fix things up first, because i feel everythyngs a mess... sorry for the wait, i'll chat with him as soon as i can about this. Thanks for your appreciation!
Ben_5917
This is actually really good. Dispite being only an osu!mania skin and in a development stage. (Or if you wanted to go all-mode. I don't know how the Average Joe of StD players will react to it)

My favorites are the ranking panel, both pause and fail screens (Holy shit, it blew my mind)

I would like to see how this skin will go and will soon to see it's future. :-)
KatouMegumi
I coudn't wait any longer..

no link :P
EDIT: Ehh, okay. Tho take in mind that it's just a blank mania gameplay , no lightning stuff tho.
-yuo-
Thanks so much for your support!

We're working hard to get this to a beta-ready stage... Sorry to keep you waiting...
RedJellyFish
looks awesome!
Akasha-
holy, i'm really love it
support <3
XBlazingX
man this skin look nice I can not wait tell the download is out so I can use it :)
Kanari
wow that's great! love what you did for mania
Sanctus
Umm... Can I suggestion for you?

How do you think 'VOEZ' skin of the number?

I think if this skin accept the 'VOEZ' ingame number, this skin will be perfectly.

I like your Project <3

Have a good day!
-yuo-
>Sanctus
If by that you mean 'the font of the numbers', yes we will skin that... it's really in progress so yeh...

Also, i'll be skinning normal osu, for those who wanted to know

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
REMEMBERMEHENRY
thanks all your guys support :-) uo if see this pm me thank you.i want to tell you something.
haodumiao
very nice! i can't wait to use it
Yupyteru
support <3
Nohd-Goh
seeing forward to the skin :O
Lookie-
omg i luv dis <3
Topic Starter
REMEMBERMEHENRY
sorry Guys im quit on this project but UO073 continue after he post new thread this thread still be open,but after he post the new thread this thread will be lock,im so sorry for you guys and thanks for your support on this days,im really sorry about this.
P i k u
Oh wow, I checked this thread everyday in hope for a download link. ;_;

I hope UO 073 will continue on it.
Shiv
HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

it's sad to see you quit this project OSUxTEA :(
-yuo-
Hey guys, I've revamped the post. Come check it out!
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/471776

Unfortunately, OSU x TEA has quit his project... :( ...so I'll be taking over the project
fireseal
wait what happened. Tey can't stop here? nOOOOOOOO?! :cry: :(