forum

Project VOEZ ~Change Author~

posted
Total Posts
show more
-yuo-
kk, i'll further contact you there. (email)
Eeneehaww30PH
I'm starting to like where this is going.
following this post for the future! :3
OsuMe65
ah ya, i forgot
don't. deform. diamonds.

VOEZ has none of those deformed stuff
Supairo

OsuMe65 wrote:

ah ya, i forgot
don't. deform. diamonds.

VOEZ has none of those deformed stuff
Agreed. Here's a tip: when creating diamond elements, create a perfect square. Then rotate it at precisely 45°. No more, no less. It should give you a perfect diamond like in the original game.

OSUxTEA wrote:

OsuMe65 wrote:

needs total overhaul on the UI part
thanks for suggest :-)
The main thing that is bothering me is the font. Too... fancy compared to VOEZ. Try to find something more modern, like in VOEZ (or just copy osu! and use the Exo 2.0 font. Your choice.).

[quote="EDIT: OsuMe65":1337]

koopa712 wrote:

yadi yadi yada
Too much constructive criticism shit kills newbies. Chill.Erm... Whoops? Didn't... realise that. :| The problem is that I don't know when to stop. So I'll hide it. I don't want to discourage anyone, but it's true that I'm too direct. Sorry. :( I'll just leave that one question:

OSUxTEA wrote:

THE MODE IS NOW ONLY 4K I WILL ADD MORE KEYS FROM NEXT UPDATE,SORRY FOR OTHER KEYS PLAYER. And what about other game modes, like standard, is it planned?
WARNING: Too much constructive critisism here, don't read if you don't wan't to be discouraged

OSUxTEA wrote:

+Remind Update+
OSU OPENING SOUND(supporter) It's welcome.wav and seeya.wav .
OSU BIG LOGO(MAIN MENU) YOU. CAN'T. TOUCH. THE. osu!. LOGO. ...Sorry, but you can't change it and trying to via file editing (not skin editing) can result in a ban.
ALL KIND OF SUPPORTER THINGS Actually, only the sounds above, menu-background.jpg and welcome_text.png are supporter elements.
HIT SOUND Please, not the ping-pong sounds and things like that :o (no seriously this is what I hear in 99% of pro skins)
RESULT SOUND It's applause.wav if you wanna know.
AND OTHERS MORE.... If you don't know what a certain element is called, try checking the osu!wiki page.

MAIN MENU(next month i go supporter for add more kind things on this) this screen i just show rain Xp You could have already provided the menu-background.jpg instead of waiting for supporter. Also yes, .jpg in red cause it NEEDS to be in this format.

SONG SELECTION Looks nice, but deformed diamonds, and fancy font that is out of place for me.

MODE SELECTION It's spelled MOD. Without an E. Mode is the other game modes. Also you should try giving them icons instead of just plain text.

RESULT The Miss (mania-hit0.png) is 1. way too small here, 2. out of place compared to the rest. You should remake it like the combo ones (with miss or break instead of combo).

ON GAME SCREEN The diamonds are deformed.

PAUSE AND FAILED SCREEN Why is retry different from the others?
Also some other details:
  1. There is no HP bar.
  2. The hit-lighting is too distracting (in my opinion, too big).
  3. The back button is glitchy.
  4. The combo counter looks too spaced, especially in other modes.
Sorry if it's too long, I didn't want to discourage you. :|

This skin looks pretty good! :) I wanted to make one too, but you beat me to it... Except I wanted to make the other modes too. If you're interested with help for the other modes (or fixing/polishing mania, menus, or supporter related elements), you can PM me (click on the under my profile, I prefer using PM rather than e-mails).

Also, noticed you double posted. You can edit your post instead of posting a new one right after you posted one.

Good luck with your skin! :)
OsuMe65

koopa712 wrote:

yadi yadi yada
Too much constructive criticism shit kills newbies. Chill.
-yuo-
Hey hey, he's a newbie, everyone's gotta start...

Dw, i'll fix things up and help him.

• New scorebar
• New cursor
• New stars
• Plans for new everything

• Found font that voez uses

bla bla bla dw it's ok.

consider this a... "YAYY I'M GONNA POST THIS EVEN THOUGH ITS SO UNFINISHED CUZ THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!" ... yeh

i felt that b4... lol

... i feel overdefensive... :lol:
Topic Starter
REMEMBERMEHENRY

UO 073 wrote:

Hey hey, he's a newbie, everyone's gotta start...

Dw, i'll fix things up and help him.

• New scorebar
• New cursor
• New stars
• Plans for new everything

• Found font that voez uses

bla bla bla dw it's ok.

consider this a... "YAYY I'M GONNA POST THIS EVEN THOUGH ITS SO UNFINISHED CUZ THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!" ... yeh

i felt that b4... lol

... i feel overdefensive... :lol:
thanks XD hehehe and i have change the pause menu
-yuo-
HEY PEOPLE!!!!!

We've been working hard and still are working hard... but in the meantime, here is some progress!!

The skin is still far from release though, there's tons of problems. Keep waiting!
Topic Starter
REMEMBERMEHENRY

UO 073 wrote:

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!

We've been working hard and still are working hard... but in the meantime, here is some progress!!

The skin is still far from release though, there's tons of problems. Keep waiting!
the skin will be a huge update on next week i think Xp you did great man
Topic Starter
REMEMBERMEHENRY

Eeneehaww30PH wrote:

I'm starting to like where this is going.
following this post for the future! :3
Hello Eeneehaww30PH* want to join us? we welcome on people helping the skin to be sucess :-) i think you good on taiko skinning?can help us? if can pm me :-) so happy if u reply me hahahaha
P i k u
I don't know what to say because you made me fucking speechless.
Okay, I'll try.
I CAN'T WAIT. Oh

Seriously though, I think this has a good chance in becoming my main skin (I've been using a specific skin for 2 years now)
gogo~
Topic Starter
REMEMBERMEHENRY

P i k u wrote:

I don't know what to say because you made me fucking speechless.
Okay, I'll try.
I CAN'T WAIT. Oh
Seriously though, I think this has a good chance in becoming my main skin (I've been using a specific skin for 2 years now)
gogo~

hahahahaha sure we will do our best for the release date im almost done on mania keys lightning last step lightning long hold,after this sucess le i show you example about the lightning
Tae
Looks good so far, can't wait to see what the future holds ^^
Topic Starter
REMEMBERMEHENRY

Almaz wrote:

Looks good so far, can't wait to see what the future holds ^^

we do our best amigo if im not done this Long Hold i will not sleep i swear to GOD!!!use 1 hour creat it but still fail,still on progress.
Reha
DREAMS COME TRUE
LERUfic
I'm really looking forward for this skin...
but could you make different color for mania notes...
having all red notes somehow makes me a little bit confused

sorry for my bad english.. i hope you get what i mean :)
-yuo-

LERUfic wrote:

could you make different color for mania notes?
Sure, I've been considering that.. I feel the gameplay needs touchup, and i'll add distinction between lanes next.

(if that was out of the blue, i'm working with OSUxTEA to make this skin... so yeh)

Thanks for waiting!
Topic Starter
REMEMBERMEHENRY

LERUfic wrote:

I'm really looking forward for this skin...
but could you make different color for mania notes...
having all red notes somehow makes me a little bit confused
sorry for my bad english.. i hope you get what i mean :)

yeah like uo say im just working this colour and we still not yet finish,more new style will be release soon :-)
Reha
Do you guys accept skin testers (because why not)
-yuo-
In my opinion, sure why not! but i may need to negotiate this with osuxtea...

+and there are communication difficulties i think we both have different versions with different things in them... :|

We need to fix things up first, because i feel everythyngs a mess... sorry for the wait, i'll chat with him as soon as i can about this. Thanks for your appreciation!
Ben_5917
This is actually really good. Dispite being only an osu!mania skin and in a development stage. (Or if you wanted to go all-mode. I don't know how the Average Joe of StD players will react to it)

My favorites are the ranking panel, both pause and fail screens (Holy shit, it blew my mind)

I would like to see how this skin will go and will soon to see it's future. :-)
KatouMegumi
I coudn't wait any longer..

no link :P
EDIT: Ehh, okay. Tho take in mind that it's just a blank mania gameplay , no lightning stuff tho.
-yuo-
Thanks so much for your support!

We're working hard to get this to a beta-ready stage... Sorry to keep you waiting...
RedJellyFish
looks awesome!
Akasha-
holy, i'm really love it
support <3
XBlazingX
man this skin look nice I can not wait tell the download is out so I can use it :)
Kanari
wow that's great! love what you did for mania
Sanctus
Umm... Can I suggestion for you?

How do you think 'VOEZ' skin of the number?

I think if this skin accept the 'VOEZ' ingame number, this skin will be perfectly.

I like your Project <3

Have a good day!
-yuo-
>Sanctus
If by that you mean 'the font of the numbers', yes we will skin that... it's really in progress so yeh...

Also, i'll be skinning normal osu, for those who wanted to know

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
REMEMBERMEHENRY
thanks all your guys support :-) uo if see this pm me thank you.i want to tell you something.
haodumiao
very nice! i can't wait to use it
Yupyteru
support <3
Nohd-Goh
seeing forward to the skin :O
Lookie-
omg i luv dis <3
Topic Starter
REMEMBERMEHENRY
sorry Guys im quit on this project but UO073 continue after he post new thread this thread still be open,but after he post the new thread this thread will be lock,im so sorry for you guys and thanks for your support on this days,im really sorry about this.
P i k u
Oh wow, I checked this thread everyday in hope for a download link. ;_;

I hope UO 073 will continue on it.
Shiv
HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

it's sad to see you quit this project OSUxTEA :(
-yuo-
Hey guys, I've revamped the post. Come check it out!
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/471776

Unfortunately, OSU x TEA has quit his project... :( ...so I'll be taking over the project
fireseal
wait what happened. Tey can't stop here? nOOOOOOOO?! :cry: :(