community forum

Mizukara o Enshutsu Suru Otome no Kai - Girlish Lover (TV Si

posted
Total Posts
23
show more
nyu -
Froм мy мoddιɴɢ qυeυe

αɴoтнer oғ тнooѕe нαreм αɴιмυ ѕoɴɢѕ.. αм ι rιɢнт?

00:02:018 (5,6,7) - why not same pattern as 00:00:927 (1,2,3,4) - ?
00:08:927 (3,4,5) - looks like a triple. try another pattern
00:14:382 (1) - maybe nonreversal. you're missing some beats there
00:23:109 (2,3) - more distance pls
00:25:110 (3) - move to x:480 y:187
00:28:928 (2,3) - more distance
00:02:745 (2) - maybe just pure straight or hardly curved
00:14:382 (1) - nonrerversal ~ you're missing some beats there
00:24:928 - circle pls
00:26:928 (5,6) - overmapped. stream isn't really needed
00:30:019 (1) - nonreversal. you're missing a clap 00:30:564 -
00:32:564 (6) - could be a triple
00:41:655 (1) - not so long. missing some beats
00:49:837 (3,4,5) - symmetry ~ 00:50:019 (4) - move to x:208 y:173
00:59:474 (2) - nonreversal ~ you're missing some beats here

pretty well mapped~
VEZOK
GRREEETINGS!! from my queue

Generic moe, i guess? XD


In General:
Change Offset to 200 (-527 still works, but it looks so broken)
Change BPM to 165 (right now is 164,996)
It's your decision whether hard or insane are fully distance-snapped but normal should be! so fix the remaining two errors
End the last spinner at 01:29:293 (no sound afterwards)

Hard:
These Hitobjects are off-screen: 00:43:474 (2) , 00:45:837 (1) and 01:12:747 (2)
Consider removing the slider-velocity-change at 01:23:111 it doesnt make much sense since this is not a very special note
Insane:
These Hitobjects are off-screen: 00:24:746 (2) and 00:53:838 (2)
Consider removing the slider-velocity-change at 01:23:111

Honestly not much to do here, GJ

have a good time!
Topic Starter
bor

CookieKivi wrote:

Froм мy мoddιɴɢ qυeυe

αɴoтнer oғ тнooѕe нαreм αɴιмυ ѕoɴɢѕ.. αм ι rιɢнт?

00:02:018 (5,6,7) - why not same pattern as 00:00:927 (1,2,3,4) - ? because those three notes are all emphasized where as before it seems there are accents 1&3
00:08:927 (3,4,5) - looks like a triple. try another pattern made it 2 and 2
00:14:382 (1) - maybe nonreversal. you're missing some beats there fine to me, the triple at 00:15:291 (2,3) - is enough lead in for a hard
00:23:109 (2,3) - more distance pls its fine this way, better expresses what I want the player to feel
00:25:110 (3) - move to x:480 y:187 it was something like this before, but read previous mod they say why not to and I somewhat agree with that so it's stacked, plus it will be consistent this throughout unless I missed something
00:28:928 (2,3) - more distance There isn't any issue I can think of with the current placement
00:02:745 (2) - maybe just pure straight or hardly curved(unchanged) the flow it catches is good and the flow coming out is also good
00:14:382 (1) - nonrerversal ~ you're missing some beats there intentional, I did this in the hard too lol
00:24:928 - circle pls the note there is too weak for me to want to map it.
00:26:928 (5,6) - overmapped. stream isn't really needed follows guitar
00:30:019 (1) - nonreversal. you're missing a clap 00:30:564 - sure but I haven't been following the drums as much as the tonal sounds, no real reason to stop just to have player click the clap. I did this in the hard as well.
00:32:564 (6) - could be a triple true but it would make the flow kind of rigid when it doesn't need to be.
00:41:655 (1) - not so long. missing some beats again, following tonal sounds is more important to me, and i'm keeping that pretty consistent
00:49:837 (3,4,5) - symmetry ~ 00:50:019 (4) - move to x:208 y:173 I think you gave me the wrong something, because ???
00:59:474 (2) - nonreversal ~ you're missing some beats here intentional.

pretty well mapped~ty
Thanks for mod!
Topic Starter
bor

VEZOK wrote:

GRREEETINGS!! from my queue

Generic moe, i guess? XD


In General:
Change Offset to 200 (-527 still works, but it looks so broken)
Change BPM to 165 (right now is 164,996) oh wtf
It's your decision whether hard or insane are fully distance-snapped but normal should be! so fix the remaining two errors oops ty
End the last spinner at 01:29:293 -(no sound afterwards) doesn't need to be a sound

Hard:
These Hitobjects are off-screen: 00:43:474 (2) , 00:45:837 (1) and 01:12:747 (2) (unchanged) they are ok
Consider removing the slider-velocity-change at 01:23:111 it doesnt make much sense since this is not a very special note I don't like how the reverse sliders are at normal sv
Insane:
These Hitobjects are off-screen: 00:24:746 (2) and 00:53:838 (2) (unchanged) they are ok
Consider removing the slider-velocity-change at 01:23:111 I don't like how the reverse sliders are at normal sv

Honestly not much to do here, GJ

have a good time!
Thanks for mod!
Rin-nya
Hi~ My mod, i hope it helps you

00:41:654 (1) - moves the last point of the slider to x:393 y:296
00:42:927 (2) - move the slider to x:466 y:170 and do it like this http://puu.sh/pIqCh/5c35145c4b.jpg
00:44:563 (1) - move to x196 y:174 and then makes a blanket with this 00:42:927 (2) - and move 00:45:291 (2) - to x:386 y:208 looks like this http://puu.sh/pIqVM/a75dc5d59c.jpg :3
00:45:836 (3) - must be on x:345 y:352 and Ctrl + shift + r , rotate +6 degrees using "selection center" like this http://puu.sh/pIrmT/2ee53c240b.jpg
01:11:109 (3) - Change this to http://puu.sh/pIrLt/acf253fb99.jpg
00:07:473 (3,4) - Fix Blanket
00:27:836 (3,4) - ^
01:07:109 (2) - change curve, better the midpoint of the slider down and do the last point of the slider leave it in x:199 y:149 and move 01:08:927 (4) - to x:141 y:85 then move 01:09:291 (1) - to x:213 y:154 ; 01:09:654 (2) - to x:272 y:204 and 01:10:018 (3) - to x:313 y:292
00:41:654 (1,2) - Fix Blanket

I liike this song! GL~ :)
Topic Starter
bor

Rin-nya wrote:

Hi~ My mod, i hope it helps you

00:41:654 (1) - moves the last point of the slider to x:393 y:296
00:42:927 (2) - move the slider to x:466 y:170 and do it like this http://puu.sh/pIqCh/5c35145c4b.jpgunchanged
00:44:563 (1) - move to x196 y:174 and then makes a blanket with this 00:42:927 (2) - and move 00:45:291 (2) - to x:386 y:208 looks like this http://puu.sh/pIqVM/a75dc5d59c.jpg :3unchanged
00:45:836 (3) - must be on x:345 y:352 and Ctrl + shift + r , rotate +6 degrees using "selection center" like this http://puu.sh/pIrmT/2ee53c240b.jpgunchanged
01:11:109 (3) - Change this to http://puu.sh/pIrLt/acf253fb99.jpg unchanged
00:07:473 (3,4) - Fix Blanket looks fine to me
00:27:836 (3,4) - ^ sure?
01:07:109 (2) - change curve, better the midpoint of the slider down and do the last point of the slider leave it in x:199 y:149 and move 01:08:927 (4) - to x:141 y:85 then move 01:09:291 (1) - to x:213 y:154 ; 01:09:654 (2) - to x:272 y:204 and 01:10:018 (3) - to x:313 y:292 disagreed.
00:41:654 (1,2) - Fix Blanket im remapping this diff

I liike this song! GL~ :)
Ty for mod<3
Electoz
[General]

  1. Unused files:
    1. normal-sliderslide.wav


[Easy]

  1. 00:02:745 (1,2) - Swap NC if you care about the downbeat stuff because the downbeat is on 00:03:836 . Or you could just swap 00:02:382 (3,1) instead for consistency with 00:59:109 (1,2,1) .
  2. 00:03:836 - Finish instead of whistle, a cymbal is clearly heard here.
  3. 00:04:200 - Actually you can map this one, I don't think there's no need to use a long slider on this cuz it's kinda waste to skip a vocal on the beat I mentioned earlier. Same applies to 00:59:473 (2) .
  4. 00:34:382 (3,4) - Don't really recommend to leave stuff empty on 00:34:382 (3,4) as it might make the gameplay a bit boring, imo you can use the same rhythm from 00:22:745 (3) .
  5. 00:24:200 (1,2,3) - You went for a drum with this and then another instruments on 00:35:836 (1,2,3) ? Recommend to use the rhythm from 00:35:836 (1,2,3) instead of 00:24:200 (1,2,3) cuz it's kinda more prominent than the drum.
  6. 00:27:109 (1) - 00:38:563 (1) - So you go for a downbeat on the first one, and the latter you're going for a vocal, imo you could have use the same rhythm from 00:38:563 (1) on 00:26:927 . If you didn't apply the above suggestion then you can do the other way around.
  7. Like, if you're following something then pls be consistent with it especially in Easy because if you follow the different stuff each time then players will get confused.
  8. 00:42:927 (2) - Optional but this rhythm also works as you get to emphasize 00:43:654 that way.
  9. 00:44:927 - No need to put finish here I guess? This beat is weaker than 00:44:563 .
  10. 00:57:654 - 00:58:745 - There's a clap or whatever sound that is the same as 00:56:200 (1,2) so suggest putting clap on these places, also if you agree to this you can change 00:57:654 (3,4) to a 1/1 repeat slider + circle as well to make the clap on 00:58:745 clickable, the latter one is optional though.
  11. 01:14:745 - Supposed to be clickable cuz that "yeah" sound, actually you can change 01:15:109 (1,2) to a 1/1 slider like you did earlier if you want to avoid putting to many circles in a row.


[Normal]

  1. 00:02:382 (3,1,2) - Same as Easy.
  2. 00:05:473 (1) - Any reason for NC'ing this?
  3. 00:13:109 - A circle can be added here if you're following vocal.
  4. 00:12:563 (1) - 00:14:382 (1) - 00:16:927 (1) - 00:19:654 (1) - Idk why you NC'd these differently compared to Easy.
  5. 00:25:473 (4,5) - 00:37:109 (4,5) - Would be nice if these are the same for consistency.
  6. 00:26:563 (6) - Optional but you can change this into a 1/2 slider + a circle so the vocal on 00:26:927 will be clickable. Same applies to 00:38:200 (6,1) .
  7. 00:44:927 - Same as Easy.
  8. 00:47:473 (9,1) - Swap NC if you feel like it with the downbeat reasoning, the current one is also fine too.
  9. 00:52:563 (7,8) - Recommend to use a 1/1 slider instead of this cuz vocal actually fades out at 00:52:927 not 00:52:745 . And I don't hear anything worth mapping on 00:52:745 either.
  10. 01:18:382 - There's no cymbal here though? I don't think finish is needed here.
  11. 01:06:382 (1,2,3,4) - 01:18:018 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Kinda curious here, they're just the same rhythm but the latter one is somehow denser, any reason for this?


[Hard]

  1. 00:02:382 (7,1) - Same as Easy. Also applies to 00:59:109 (5,1) .
  2. 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - They look a lot neater with 0.35 DS imo.
  3. 00:11:473 (2,3) - 2 1/2 sliders are better if you want to follow vocal properly, but current one is also fine if you want to make the rhythm variable, up to you.
  4. 00:15:473 - Finish would fit nicely here.
  5. 00:26:563 (3,4,5) - Idk it's kinda waste to stack 3 circles while actually you can create a triangle or some cool stuff with these, stacking 3 or more circles only works on a very strong vocal or the repeated sound from an instrument.
  6. 00:28:927 (2) - Optional but can be splitted into a circle + 1/2 slider so the vocal on 00:29:109 will be clickable.
  7. 00:44:563 (1,2,3) - Use a bit lower spacing like 1.0-1.1 DS so the spacing here will be a bit smaller than 00:42:927 (1,2,3) in order to introduce a new section which is has less intensity.
  8. 00:47:473 (4,1) - Same as Normal.
  9. 01:04:200 (3,4) - Should have a similar spacing with 01:03:473 (1,2,3) and the spacing on 01:04:563 (4,1) should be bigger than 01:04:200 (3,4) in order to emphasize 01:04:927 which is a strong beat.
  10. 01:06:200 (6,1) - Similar thing as above, need a bigger spacing here for a better emphasis, at least it should be bigger than 01:05:836 (4,5) .
  11. 01:10:382 (7,1) - Same as above.
  12. 01:11:836 (1) - Any reason for NC'ing this? It's fine though if you did this to emphasize that kickslider.
  13. 01:22:200 (6) - The music is kinda paused after this, normally this one should get a strongest impact, so a bigger spacing than 01:21:473 (4,5) would be nice.
  14. 01:25:473 (2,3) - Idk maybe use 0.35 DS here since you already did this on 01:17:291 (3,4,5) .
Topic Starter
bor

Electoz wrote:

[General]

  1. Unused files:
    1. normal-sliderslide.wav deleted


[Easy]

  1. 00:02:745 (1,2) - Swap NC if you care about the downbeat stuff because the downbeat is on 00:03:836 . Or you could just swap 00:02:382 (3,1) instead for consistency with 00:59:109 (1,2,1) . unchanged, my combo structure is pretty consistent
  2. 00:03:836 - Finish instead of whistle, a cymbal is clearly heard here. have both now
  3. 00:04:200 - Actually you can map this one, I don't think there's no need to use a long slider on this cuz it's kinda waste to skip a vocal on the beat I mentioned earlier. Same applies to 00:59:473 (2) . True, but I don't want it to be too note dense, so I have the slider change direction on the note to make up for it.(unchanged)
  4. 00:34:382 (3,4) - Don't really recommend to leave stuff empty on 00:34:382 (3,4) as it might make the gameplay a bit boring, imo you can use the same rhythm from 00:22:745 (3) . I'm not really sure what you mean by this. For an easy player this is pretty intense considering the two 1/1 circles back to back so I think they player won't find it as empty as someone like you or me will.
  5. 00:24:200 (1,2,3) - You went for a drum with this and then another instruments on 00:35:836 (1,2,3) ? Recommend to use the rhythm from 00:35:836 (1,2,3) instead of 00:24:200 (1,2,3) cuz it's kinda more prominent than the drum. I see what you are saying but following the vocals would be too confusing in this section because of the complex rhythms they follow. in fact at 35 I'm not following the vocals there either -- I'm following the piano.(unchanged)
  6. 00:27:109 (1) - 00:38:563 (1) - So you go for a downbeat on the first one, and the latter you're going for a vocal, imo you could have use the same rhythm from 00:38:563 (1) on 00:26:927 . If you didn't apply the above suggestion then you can do the other way around.on the first one is a down beat, vocal, and guitar where as the second one is the same type of sounds(unchanged)
  7. Like, if you're following something then pls be consistent with it especially in Easy because if you follow the different stuff each time then players will get confused.
  8. 00:42:927 (2) - Optional but this rhythm also works as you get to emphasize 00:43:654 that way.
  9. 00:44:927 - No need to put finish here I guess? This beat is weaker than 00:44:563 . generic hitsounding -- it fits because there is a cymbal there whether its weaker or not. in fact I only put finish instead of both finish and whistle so that should help as well.(unchanged)
  10. 00:57:654 - 00:58:745 - There's a clap or whatever sound that is the same as 00:56:200 (1,2) so suggest putting clap on these places, also if you agree to this you can change 00:57:654 (3,4) to a 1/1 repeat slider + circle as well to make the clap on 00:58:745 clickable, the latter one is optional though.
  11. 01:14:745 - Supposed to be clickable cuz that "yeah" sound, actually you can change 01:15:109 (1,2) to a 1/1 slider like you did earlier if you want to avoid putting to many circles in a row. I agree and disagree, rhythm structure in easy diff not important enough to change this - also I want to make sure i hit the downbeat correctly(which would make this suggestion pretty difficult to implement without restructuring a lot of my rhythm. If I hear more about this I might change it. (unchanged)


[Normal]

  1. 00:02:382 (3,1,2) - Same as Easy. unchanged -- same as easy
  2. 00:05:473 (1) - Any reason for NC'ing this? phrase change plus it was about time to considering 8 beats passed
  3. 00:13:109 - A circle can be added here if you're following vocal.my rhythm is better
  4. 00:12:563 (1) - 00:14:382 (1) - 00:16:927 (1) - 00:19:654 (1) - Idk why you NC'd these differently compared to Easy. because I mapped the phrase changes differently
  5. 00:25:473 (4,5) - 00:37:109 (4,5) - Would be nice if these are the same for consistency. they aren't the same in the music...
  6. 00:26:563 (6) - Optional but you can change this into a 1/2 slider + a circle so the vocal on 00:26:927 will be clickable. Same applies to 00:38:200 (6,1) .
  7. 00:44:927 - Same as Easy.same as easy.
  8. 00:47:473 (9,1) - Swap NC if you feel like it with the downbeat reasoning, the current one is also fine too.
  9. 00:52:563 (7,8) - Recommend to use a 1/1 slider instead of this cuz vocal actually fades out at 00:52:927 not 00:52:745 . And I don't hear anything worth mapping on 00:52:745 either. I have no clue what you are saying about this.I think you have the wrong time xd
  10. 01:18:382 - There's no cymbal here though? I don't think finish is needed here. o ok
  11. 01:06:382 (1,2,3,4) - 01:18:018 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Kinda curious here, they're just the same rhythm but the latter one is somehow denser, any reason for this?its a more intense part? idk what else to say.


[Hard]

  1. 00:02:382 (7,1) - Same as Easy. Also applies to 00:59:109 (5,1) .its been consistent xd
  2. 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - They look a lot neater with 0.35 DS imo. disagreed. but the ds weren't the same so I fixed that.
  3. 00:11:473 (2,3) - 2 1/2 sliders are better if you want to follow vocal properly, but current one is also fine if you want to make the rhythm variable, up to you. sure but you can hear drums on these beats so no. -- following vocals and noticing drums(unchanged)
  4. 00:15:473 - Finish would fit nicely here.ok
  5. 00:26:563 (3,4,5) - Idk it's kinda waste to stack 3 circles while actually you can create a triangle or some cool stuff with these, stacking 3 or more circles only works on a very strong vocal or the repeated sound from an instrument.ok I changed something
  6. 00:28:927 (2) - Optional but can be splitted into a circle + 1/2 slider so the vocal on 00:29:109 will be clickable.
  7. 00:44:563 (1,2,3) - Use a bit lower spacing like 1.0-1.1 DS so the spacing here will be a bit smaller than 00:42:927 (1,2,3) in order to introduce a new section which is has less intensity. changed the 42 to be a little bigger
  8. 00:47:473 (4,1) - Same as Normal.same as normal
  9. 01:04:200 (3,4) - Should have a similar spacing with 01:03:473 (1,2,3) and the spacing on 01:04:563 (4,1) should be bigger than 01:04:200 (3,4) in order to emphasize 01:04:927 which is a strong beat. spacing grows(unchanged)
  10. 01:06:200 (6,1) - Similar thing as above, need a bigger spacing here for a better emphasis, at least it should be bigger than 01:05:836 (4,5) . ok
  11. 01:10:382 (7,1) - Same as above. unchanged because 6&7 stack which automatically makes the jump more intense.
  12. 01:11:836 (1) - Any reason for NC'ing this? It's fine though if you did this to emphasize that kickslider.misclick xd, I'll change
  13. 01:22:200 (6) - The music is kinda paused after this, normally this one should get a strongest impact, so a bigger spacing than 01:21:473 (4,5) would be nice. changed something
  14. 01:25:473 (2,3) - Idk maybe use 0.35 DS here since you already did this on 01:17:291 (3,4,5) . 3 is emphasized
RVMathew
A m4m mod. How are you doing?

Note that what I say is my own opinion so you do not have to follow everything I say.

Easy
1) 00:05:291 (4,5,1) - I like the idea of the triangle pattern but as it stands it does not look nice. The reason is that if you visually compare the distance between the sliderend of 4 to note 5 compared with the sliderend of 4 to slider 1 you can see that visually the distances are different, even though distance snap says they are 1.00x apart.

Solution, edit these notes:
- Shift note 5 to (440, 101)
- Shift slider 1 to (348, 140). You should end up with something like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5504629

I would say it looks a lot better than the current one.

2) 00:08:200 (3,4,1) - I do not know whether it was intentional or not, but slider 1 is not on the same y coordinate as 3. Shift slider 3 down to (284,347).

3) 00:15:473 (1) - I think it is better if the sliderhead had a finish instead of a clap. It sounds better in my opinion and gives that part a bit more punch.

4) 00:30:018 (1) - For aesthetic purposes, I would edit slider 1 so it looks like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5504646

5) 00:31:291 (2,3,4,1) - Were you aiming for a perfect zig zag? If so, then 2 and 4 and 3 and 1 are not aligned properly.
- Shift 4 to (281,30)
- Shift 3 to (197,84)
- Shift 1 to (365,84)

6) 00:46:563 (4) - This part baffled me. Generally we would seldom use 1/2 sliders, but I think for this case it would sound a lot better to use a 1/2 for these reasons:
- You capture a vocal bit at 00:46:745 and you can use hitsounds to further make that bit stand out.
- If you opt for the 1/2 slider, you do have a 1/1 spacing between the end of the slider and the next note, so new players will not trip up.

7) 01:01:654 (2,3,4) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5504676 This part does not look nice imo. The reason why I think that is because I assume you are going for a triangle pattern between 2, 3, and 4, but while DS says you are around 1.00x apart, visually the triangle looks a bit wonky and as a result it does not look good. If you want to keep this look then that is fine by me.

8) 01:14:018 (4,5) - Looking at Electoz's post, Electoz wanted to make 01:14:745 a note so you could make the 'yeah' part clickable. I do agree with Electoz, and I was thinking why not swap 4 and 5. You will not have to alter any notes after that, and you get the clickable 'yeah' part, so you get the best of both worlds.

Overall, a nice Easy diff, but polish it up so it looks better.

Normal
1) Curious as to why you do CS 3.9 instead of 4?

2) 00:03:836 (2) - Add a hitfinish here to give this part more punch.
- Applies to 00:21:291 (1) -

3) 00:08:200 (4,5,6,7,1,2) - I was thinking that this may or may not be a long chain for people to play. I think it is fine right now but if you had to make the chain smaller, then delete note 7.
- May apply to 00:30:018 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - To make this chain shorter, change 7 into a note

4) 00:27:836 (3,4) - For aesthetic purposes, copy and ctrl+g slider 3. You should end up with something like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5504752

5) 00:47:291 (8,9,1,2(sliderhead)) - At this part, when the vocalist goes 'dame', 'dame' I think you should have all of these objects have the hitwhistle added on to provide emphasis.

6) 01:00:563 (1,2,3) vs 01:12:200 (1,2,3) - Both of them have the same rhythm pattern; for the latter, you add a clap on 2, but on the former, there is no clap on 2? Is there supposed to be a hitsound for 01:01:109 (2). Either have a clap added there or remove the clap at 01:12:745 (2).

Hard
1) 00:03:836 (1) - Add a hitfinish on the sliderhead.

2) 00:07:109 (2) - I think it is better if you make 00:06:745 (1,2) Parallel. I don't think there would be any point in angling slider 2 down since hard players would hit the slider after that easily without failing, and plus you get to keep a nice pattern.

3) 00:08:200 (1,2) vs. 00:09:473 (6,1) - The distance between 1 and 2 compared to 6 and 1 are very different, despite having the same spacing. Chances are as it stands people would hit it fine, but I think it is better if the distance between 6 and 1 are (1.09x) apart, the same distance between 1 and 2.

4) 00:26:563 (3,4,5,1) - Were you trying to go for a parallelogram pattern right here? I ask this because if so, it does not look good because the distance between 5 and 1 are different compared to the distance between 3,4 and 5. Shift 1 to (226,274) to alleviate the problem.

5) 00:42:927 (1,2,3) - For aesthetic purposes, I would make the distance between these 3 notes the same.

6) 00:47:291 (3,4,1,2(sliderhead)) - At this part, when the vocalist goes 'dame', 'dame' I think you should have all of these objects have the hitwhistle added on to provide emphasis.

7) 00:56:200 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - I like the idea of the increasing distances between each set of 2 notes, but I think from 6 to 7 and 8 to 1 the gap seems to be quite big. I would either reduce the distance between 6 to 7 and 8 to 1, or you can make the distance between 2 and 3, and 4 and 5 a bit larger.

8) 01:09:291 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - You have that nice zig zag pattern going until when you are going from 5-6, in which case the distance changes and sort of ruins the zig zag pattern. You can keep it if you want.

This difficulty may need some improvements on spacing, which will inherently polish the map. Perhaps my obsession with distance snap is the reason why I do not like some of the drastic changes in distance between certain notes.

Insane
1) 00:03:836 (1) - Add a hitfinish here

2) 00:21:836 (2,3) - For aesthetic purposes I would have both of these sliders the same shape. Copy and ctrl+g slider 3.

3) 00:29:109 (2,3) - Shift 2 and 3 together to (156,381). Again for aesthetics.

4) 00:47:291 (3,4,1,2(sliderhead)) - At this part, when the vocalist goes 'dame', 'dame' I think you should have all of these objects have the hitwhistle added on to provide emphasis.

5) 00:49:836 (3,4,5) - When you compare the distance of these notes visually, they are not the same, and so the triangle pattern does not look good. Please adjust it.

6) 01:13:473 (1,2,3,4) - This part tripped me up quite a bit because I expected 3 to be underneath the sliderhead of 1, so I always kept misjudging that part. I recommend either tucking note 3 underneath the sliderhead of 1, or swap 3 and 4. Both of these options are more intuitive to play in my opinion.

Insane diffs and up are hard for me to mod, but I do have to say that this Insane is nice. Shame about it not being CS5 :S.

Final thoughts
A nice set, and it is going along nicely, but I think you need to spend time polishing out any patterns that look off to you. They make a huge different in aesthetics if you polish it well.

Good luck,
RVMathew
Topic Starter
bor

RVMathew wrote:

A m4m mod. How are you doing? how to respond to normal question over internet??? my reaction

Note that what I say is my own opinion so you do not have to follow everything I say.

Easy
1) 00:05:291 (4,5,1) - I like the idea of the triangle pattern but as it stands it does not look nice. The reason is that if you visually compare the distance between the sliderend of 4 to note 5 compared with the sliderend of 4 to slider 1 you can see that visually the distances are different, even though distance snap says they are 1.00x apart. ok[/color

I would say it looks a lot better than the current one.

2) 00:08:200 (3,4,1) - I do not know whether it was intentional or not, but slider 1 is not on the same y coordinate as 3. Shift slider 3 down to (284,347). fixed

3) 00:15:473 (1) - I think it is better if the sliderhead had a finish instead of a clap. It sounds better in my opinion and gives that part a bit more punch. how about both?

4) 00:30:018 (1) - For aesthetic purposes, I would edit slider 1 so it looks like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5504646 purpose of current shape is to subtly map the other beats using the red ticks

5) 00:31:291 (2,3,4,1) - Were you aiming for a perfect zig zag? If so, then 2 and 4 and 3 and 1 are not aligned properly.
- Shift 4 to (281,30)
- Shift 3 to (197,84)
- Shift 1 to (365,84)ok

6) 00:46:563 (4) - This part baffled me. Generally we would seldom use 1/2 sliders, but I think for this case it would sound a lot better to use a 1/2 for these reasons:
- You capture a vocal bit at 00:46:745 and you can use hitsounds to further make that bit stand out.
- If you opt for the 1/2 slider, you do have a 1/1 spacing between the end of the slider and the next note, so new players will not trip up. the current thing is ok because of this 00:44:563 (1,2) - showing them how to play 00:45:836 (3,4) - even if the latter is on red tick. if I hear more I will change.

7) 01:01:654 (2,3,4) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5504676 This part does not look nice imo. The reason why I think that is because I assume you are going for a triangle pattern between 2, 3, and 4, but while DS says you are around 1.00x apart, visually the triangle looks a bit wonky and as a result it does not look good. If you want to keep this look then that is fine by me.3&4 look parallel if not - SUPER close to it

8) 01:14:018 (4,5) - Looking at Electoz's post, Electoz wanted to make 01:14:745 a note so you could make the 'yeah' part clickable. I do agree with Electoz, and I was thinking why not swap 4 and 5. You will not have to alter any notes after that, and you get the clickable 'yeah' part, so you get the best of both worlds. sure.

Overall, a nice Easy diff, but polish it up so it looks better.dad

Normal
1) Curious as to why you do CS 3.9 instead of 4?ask kappalet in an earlier mod -> it triggers me.

2) 00:03:836 (2) - Add a hitfinish here to give this part more punch.ok
- Applies to 00:21:291 (1) - ok

3) 00:08:200 (4,5,6,7,1,2) - I was thinking that this may or may not be a long chain for people to play. I think it is fine right now but if you had to make the chain smaller, then delete note 7.i'll just delit it
- May apply to 00:30:018 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - To make this chain shorter, change 7 into a note deleted 2 from earlier mod suggestion I think

4) 00:27:836 (3,4) - For aesthetic purposes, copy and ctrl+g slider 3. You should end up with something like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5504752 ok

5) 00:47:291 (8,9,1,2(sliderhead)) - At this part, when the vocalist goes 'dame', 'dame' I think you should have all of these objects have the hitwhistle added on to provide emphasis. did for 8 9

6) 01:00:563 (1,2,3) vs 01:12:200 (1,2,3) - Both of them have the same rhythm pattern; for the latter, you add a clap on 2, but on the former, there is no clap on 2? Is there supposed to be a hitsound for 01:01:109 (2). Either have a clap added there or remove the clap at 01:12:745 (2).added clap

Hard
1) 00:03:836 (1) - Add a hitfinish on the sliderhead. ok

2) 00:07:109 (2) - I think it is better if you make 00:06:745 (1,2) Parallel. I don't think there would be any point in angling slider 2 down since hard players would hit the slider after that easily without failing, and plus you get to keep a nice pattern. ok

3) 00:08:200 (1,2) vs. 00:09:473 (6,1) - The distance between 1 and 2 compared to 6 and 1 are very different, despite having the same spacing. Chances are as it stands people would hit it fine, but I think it is better if the distance between 6 and 1 are (1.09x) apart, the same distance between 1 and 2.1 and 2 is slider end to circle so the distance accounts for slider leniency

4) 00:26:563 (3,4,5,1) - Were you trying to go for a parallelogram pattern right here? I ask this because if so, it does not look good because the distance between 5 and 1 are different compared to the distance between 3,4 and 5. Shift 1 to (226,274) to alleviate the problem. no but I will change bc why not

5) 00:42:927 (1,2,3) - For aesthetic purposes, I would make the distance between these 3 notes the same. ok

6) 00:47:291 (3,4,1,2(sliderhead)) - At this part, when the vocalist goes 'dame', 'dame' I think you should have all of these objects have the hitwhistle added on to provide emphasis.ok

7) 00:56:200 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - I like the idea of the increasing distances between each set of 2 notes, but I think from 6 to 7 and 8 to 1 the gap seems to be quite big. I would either reduce the distance between 6 to 7 and 8 to 1, or you can make the distance between 2 and 3, and 4 and 5 a bit larger.changed it a bit.

8) 01:09:291 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - You have that nice zig zag pattern going until when you are going from 5-6, in which case the distance changes and sort of ruins the zig zag pattern. You can keep it if you want.emphasis using distance(unchanged)

This difficulty may need some improvements on spacing, which will inherently polish the map. Perhaps my obsession with distance snap is the reason why I do not like some of the drastic changes in distance between certain notes.

Insane
1) 00:03:836 (1) - Add a hitfinish here ok

2) 00:21:836 (2,3) - For aesthetic purposes I would have both of these sliders the same shape. Copy and ctrl+g slider 3. ok

3) 00:29:109 (2,3) - Shift 2 and 3 together to (156,381). Again for aesthetics. sure

4) 00:47:291 (3,4,1,2(sliderhead)) - At this part, when the vocalist goes 'dame', 'dame' I think you should have all of these objects have the hitwhistle added on to provide emphasis. im doing the same change as before on all of these aka just the first two

5) 00:49:836 (3,4,5) - When you compare the distance of these notes visually, they are not the same, and so the triangle pattern does not look good. Please adjust it. ok

6) 01:13:473 (1,2,3,4) - This part tripped me up quite a bit because I expected 3 to be underneath the sliderhead of 1, so I always kept misjudging that part. I recommend either tucking note 3 underneath the sliderhead of 1, or swap 3 and 4. Both of these options are more intuitive to play in my opinion.its fine to me

Insane diffs and up are hard for me to mod, but I do have to say that this Insane is nice. Shame about it not being CS5 :S.gg kibbleru meanie xd

Final thoughts
A nice set, and it is going along nicely, but I think you need to spend time polishing out any patterns that look off to you. They make a huge different in aesthetics if you polish it well.I don't see them!! lol

Good luck,
RVMathew
ty for mod!!!!
DeRandom Otaku
Hey

Easy

  1. 00:06:745 (1,2) - weird flow since 1 doesnt point properly towards 2
  2. 00:07:473 (2) - maybe move red anchor point to middle?
  3. 00:13:836 - this should be clickable ;w;
  4. 00:15:473 (1,2) - flow
  5. 00:16:927 (3,4) - same thing ... since its the first diff in the mapset .. the flows should be as easy as possible so that newbies will be able to enjoy your map
  6. 00:30:018 (1) - pretty inconcistent shape , maybe it was intentional . but i would prefer u to move anchor points to middle so that both sides of slider will be equal
  7. 00:35:109 (4,1) - flow ;;
  8. 00:39:473 (2,3) - could improve blanket
  9. 00:42:927 (2) - try pulling in the first anchor point and pulling out the last anchor point for better shape
  10. 01:04:927 (3) - copy and paste at 01:06:382 -
  11. 01:22:200 - again , i would rather make this clickable for better feeling during gameplay

Normal

  1. your CS is a bit Harsh for a normal actually
  2. You dont really need AR 6~ AR 5 at most is fine
  3. Same SV as easy? =w= that might cause you problems later on but leave it as it is for now
  4. 00:12:563 (1,2) - this can be a pain to read for newbies since you have the reverse arrow at the place where the slider head should be
  5. 00:47:291 (8,9) - 2 1/2 circles in a row at this BPM is a problem also ~ there are more of these in the diff so please consider about it
  6. 01:10:018 (3,4) - weird flow

Hard

  1. AR 7.5 ~ OD 6 please
  2. 00:05:109 (6,1) - this is not a suitable thing for a hard level diff ... since 1/1 beats are pretty repititive in hard sometimes ... just use the DS for these also
  3. 00:07:473 (3,1) - please dont make their heads overlap
  4. 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - these kind of patterns can be a pain for amatuers who can beat hards at their best
  5. 00:13:291 (4,5,1) - almost same spacing between 1/1's and 1/2's can be confusing to read
  6. 00:20:563 (3,4,5) - since there are loud sounds in the background here , i expected big jumps but i didnt see what i expected =w=
  7. 00:21:291 (1) - missing finish on slider head
  8. 00:23:109 (2,3) - nope ,,, use your average spacing for these aswell
  9. 00:28:927 (2,3) - as i decribed at 00:05:109 (6,1) -
  10. 00:30:018 (1,1) - avoid overlap
  11. 00:40:927 (3,4) - space these more
  12. 00:47:473 (4,1) - these are fine unlike the ones i mentioned before since there is 1.5/1 gap between these <- not a mod
  13. 00:49:654 (2,3,4,5) - umm this can be a big problem
  14. 00:57:473 (8,2) - they slightly touch each other , make them not touch each other for neatness purposes
  15. 01:14:018 (2,3,4) - make jumps ;;
  16. 01:18:018 (1) - why is there finish hitsound at slider end

insane

  1. 00:00:745 - u mapped this beat in hard but not in insane lol replace the slider with 1/2 slider and add a circle at the big white tick since that beat is important to be clickable
  2. 00:02:382 (1) - needs emphasis here
  3. 00:08:927 (4,5,6,7) - this is totally overmapping , and makes no sense ~ on the other side this 01:05:654 (4,5,6,7) - is fine since there is a quite sound which the slider ends can support
  4. 00:09:654 (1,3) - remove overlap
  5. 00:13:291 (5,6,7) - song is getting intenser here and instead of increasing spacing between jumps u just mapped a stack? .w.
  6. 00:23:109 (2,3,4) - why is spacing between these so small
  7. 00:24:200 (1,2) - blanket is slightly off
  8. 01:10:563 (1,2) - fix blanket


Thats all i could find =3= gl!~
Topic Starter
bor

DeRandom Otaku wrote:

Hey

Easy

  1. 00:06:745 (1,2) - weird flow since 1 doesnt point properly towards 2 fixed
  2. 00:07:473 (2) - maybe move red anchor point to middle? its better in its current form imo
  3. 00:13:836 - this should be clickable ;w; fixed
  4. 00:15:473 (1,2) - flow fixed
  5. 00:16:927 (3,4) - same thing ... since its the first diff in the mapset .. the flows should be as easy as possible so that newbies will be able to enjoy your map I disagree with the flow problem here. because there is enough for for the player to recover for the angle change
  6. 00:30:018 (1) - pretty inconcistent shape , maybe it was intentional . but i would prefer u to move anchor points to middle so that both sides of slider will be equal the anchor points are on the beats so the player has a better sense of time.(unchanged)
  7. 00:35:109 (4,1) - flow ;; fixed
  8. 00:39:473 (2,3) - could improve blanket by like 2mm but fixed
  9. 00:42:927 (2) - try pulling in the first anchor point and pulling out the last anchor point for better shape again for the beats(unchanged)
  10. 01:04:927 (3) - copy and paste at 01:06:382 - done I guess? had to change its position to fit
  11. 01:22:200 - again , i would rather make this clickable for better feeling during gameplay ok

Normal

  1. your CS is a bit Harsh for a normal actually eh
  2. You dont really need AR 6~ AR 5 at most is fine ok
  3. Same SV as easy? =w= that might cause you problems later on but leave it as it is for now I feel like someone told me to change this.... I'll do it at some point today
  4. 00:12:563 (1,2) - this can be a pain to read for newbies since you have the reverse arrow at the place where the slider head should be if I hear more I change
  5. 00:47:291 (8,9) - 2 1/2 circles in a row at this BPM is a problem also ~ there are more of these in the diff so please consider about it this one doesn't seem like an issue to me because of long break afterwards but I did fix in other parts where this doesn't apply
  6. 01:10:018 (3,4) - weird flow fixed to some degree

Hard

  1. AR 7.5 ~ OD 6 please ok
  2. 00:05:109 (6,1) - this is not a suitable thing for a hard level diff ... since 1/1 beats are pretty repititive in hard sometimes ... just use the DS for these also stacked
  3. 00:07:473 (3,1) - please dont make their heads overlap ok
  4. 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - these kind of patterns can be a pain for amatuers who can beat hards at their best stacks now
  5. 00:13:291 (4,5,1) - almost same spacing between 1/1's and 1/2's can be confusing to read its 3/2 and they are close enough to not matter
  6. 00:20:563 (3,4,5) - since there are loud sounds in the background here , i expected big jumps but i didnt see what i expected =w= changed it sort of
  7. 00:21:291 (1) - missing finish on slider head ok
  8. 00:23:109 (2,3) - nope ,,, use your average spacing for these aswell stacked
  9. 00:28:927 (2,3) - as i decribed at 00:05:109 (6,1) - changed
  10. 00:30:018 (1,1) - avoid overlap ok
  11. 00:40:927 (3,4) - space these more ok
  12. 00:47:473 (4,1) - these are fine unlike the ones i mentioned before since there is 1.5/1 gap between these <- not a mod
  13. 00:49:654 (2,3,4,5) - umm this can be a big problem changed to square xd
  14. 00:57:473 (8,2) - they slightly touch each other , make them not touch each other for neatness purposes they don't touch? http://puu.sh/pLMGU/537cef73ac.jpg but to avoid silly argument I changed xdddd
  15. 01:14:018 (2,3,4) - make jumps ;; changed
  16. 01:18:018 (1) - why is there finish hitsound at slider end no clue o.o

insane

  1. 00:00:745 - u mapped this beat in hard but not in insane lol replace the slider with 1/2 slider and add a circle at the big white tick since that beat is important to be clickable sur
  2. 00:02:382 (1) - needs emphasis here ok
  3. 00:08:927 (4,5,6,7) - this is totally overmapping , and makes no sense ~ on the other side this 01:05:654 (4,5,6,7) - is fine since there is a quite sound which the slider ends can support I disagree. The slider ends don't matter here but they are sliders because there are longer sounds
  4. 00:09:654 (1,3) - remove overlap ok
  5. 00:13:291 (5,6,7) - song is getting intenser here and instead of increasing spacing between jumps u just mapped a stack? .w. the stack is emphasis on its own, sure it is easier to play but still emphasis
  6. 00:23:109 (2,3,4) - why is spacing between these so small 1. not stacked because that would ruin the blanket 2. because I don't want there to be emphasis -- sure its harder to read but its the hardest diff.
  7. 00:24:200 (1,2) - blanket is slightly off I had to place my face ON TOP OF MY SCREEN FOR SEVERAL MINUTES to see this. but fixed xd
  8. 01:10:563 (1,2) - fix blanket same as above ish


Thats all i could find =3= gl!~
thanks for mod!
Chihara Minori
NM* From my Weekend Modding Queue

Normal:
• 00:05:654 (2) - decrease curve
• 00:08:927 (6) - increase curve
• 00:10:382 (2) - move the start to x352 y252
• 00:13:109 - missing note
• 00:13:291 (3) - this curve unneccesary
• 00:16:382 - missing note, 1/1 gap feel better than 3/2, besides theres a beat there
• 00:19:291 - ^
• 00:23:291 - ^
• 00:26:563 - better pattern
• 00:37:836 - change this to 1/1 slider and move (6) 1/2 beat ahead
• 00:41:109 - missing note as well
Hard:
• 00:06:745 (1,2,3,4) - not flow well imo
• 00:20:200 (2) - add left blanket with (3)
• 00:28:927 (2,3) - add up curve for (2), and down curve to (3) with same amount with (2)
• 00:31:291 (1) - add down curve
• 00:42:382 (2,1) - blanket
• 00:50:382 (1) - dat overlap
• 00:54:563 (4) - same ds with last (2,3)
• 00:57:654 (1,2,3,4) - better pattern imo
• 01:10:382 (7) - stack this with (1) and do same ds as (5,6)
+ why all slider on this diff is straight one? if that was your style im not force, but reccomend to olay with blanket and some light curve for hard diff

There's my mod, good luck
Topic Starter
bor

eclipselotus wrote:

NM* From my Weekend Modding Queue

Normal:
• 00:05:654 (2) - decrease curve no need. fits well
• 00:08:927 (6) - increase curve no needs, fits well
• 00:10:382 (2) - move the start to x352 y252 no bc DS
• 00:13:109 - missing note its fine this way.
• 00:13:291 (3) - this curve unneccesary disagreed
• 00:16:382 - missing note, 1/1 gap feel better than 3/2, besides theres a beat there not strong enough to beat to map plus following the snare
• 00:19:291 - ^ ^
• 00:23:291 - ^ if u complain about this missing, why not also 00:24:018 - no change because 1. player needs break. 2. not strong enough to map.
• 00:26:563 - better pattern ?
• 00:37:836 - change this to 1/1 slider and move (6) 1/2 beat ahead no but changed 00:37:109 (4) - to be 3/2
• 00:41:109 - missing note as well disagreed.
Hard:
• 00:06:745 (1,2,3,4) - not flow well imo not bad to where unplayable.
• 00:20:200 (2) - add left blanket with (3) how to blanket circle to a straight slider xd. distances are good here as well as angle
• 00:28:927 (2,3) - add up curve for (2), and down curve to (3) with same amount with (2) denied
• 00:31:291 (1) - add down curve denied
• 00:42:382 (2,1) - blanket denied
• 00:50:382 (1) - dat overlap yeah bc if I stack it ruins the perfect square.
• 00:54:563 (4) - same ds with last (2,3) changed to .1 higher ds unstacked because of emphasis.
• 00:57:654 (1,2,3,4) - better pattern imo ?
• 01:10:382 (7) - stack this with (1) and do same ds as (5,6) no bc the 1 is strong beat not 7.
+ why all slider on this diff is straight one? if that was your style im not force, but reccomend to olay with blanket and some light curve for hard diff if not trying to force why have so many suggestions to change to curve? xd

There's my mod, good luck
thanks for mod xd
Topic Starter
bor
After much considering - I have decided to delete the insane diff.
Chihara Minori

[alt][F4] wrote:

eclipselotus wrote:

NM* From my Weekend Modding Queue

Normal:
•• 00:13:109 - missing note its fine this way.
• 00:16:382 - missing note, 1/1 gap feel better than 3/2, besides theres a beat there not strong enough to beat to map plus following the snare
• 00:19:291 - ^ ^
• 00:23:291 - ^ if u complain about this missing, why not also 00:24:018 - no change because 1. player needs break. 2. not strong enough to map.
• 00:41:109 - missing note as well disagreed.
adding a note after slider is this days mapping style, i see that you try to keep originality of old one. But if you worry about over mapping or just this too exhausted/hard to new player, its actually not. ppls nowdays keep playing old style map because it consistancy of beat, the missing note i listed above is simply missing beat.
Hard:
+ why all slider on this diff is straight one? if that was your style im not force, but reccomend to olay with blanket and some light curve for hard diff if not trying to force why have so many suggestions to change to curve? xd1. Thats what mod actually is, giving personal opinion 2. Have you ever see ranked map with full straight slider? Link me one 3. If you want to make it solid, you should try to take a look of Akitoshi's hard diffs

There's my mod, good luck
thanks for mod xd
Take that in mind, another good luck
Please sign in to reply.

New reply