ty for mod
hanyuu_nanodesu wrote:Hey M4M from my modding Q~
Here's my map btw https://osu.ppy.sh/s/472194 will do today or tomorrow
[General]naw no need
- Add some tags like the romanized version of the source "Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru" the alias of the source "Oreshura" something like the identity of the song like "opening" or "op" and many more. Remember not to include the quotation mark at the source.ya was waiting for a mod to tell me what the words are
- Song setup -> design, disable widescreen support since it's only used for storyboard and you don't have any. ok
- There's audio preview conflict with Insane diff, check AiMod lol I forgot about this
- No video for TV size? try to add video since it's tradition to use video for TV size... use video from ranked maps like https://osu.ppy.sh/b/207299 if you're to lazy to search yourself, don' forget to ask for permission from the mapper.
might fix if I hear more about it
- CS is pretty small for Normal btw...but its fitting for spread so far.
- 00:06:745 (1,4) - Maybe you could make these two parallel so it would avoid the slight overlap http://puu.sh/pE8d8/520c95736b.jpg if you do, maybe you can adjust 00:07:291 (2,3) - a bit so it'll make a better flow http://puu.sh/pE8eY/0a7da4f5db.jpg I got rid of overlap my way xp
- 00:09:655 (1) - There's a pretty big drum sound here 00:10:018 that got ignored. I suggest to just end it there and then add a circle here 00:10:200 to fill it up and to support the little clap. I feel vocal is more important, since it is stronger sounding through whole song. if I hear this from more people then I will change, otherwise I will keep it consistent throughout
- 00:15:473 (3) - NC here, the sound is too big to not NC no reason to NC, would make combo too small. Also sure its a big sound, but the big sound is slight change of phrasing so not too big.
- 00:17:473 (2) - maybe you can do it like this http://puu.sh/pE8ow/e41cbdd887.jpg it will fit better I think. ok
- 00:20:200 (2) - Change this to circle to give a little break after intense 1/2 pattern, especially if you apply mod above ^ It will make 00:20:564 (3) - more dominant too.ok
- 00:29:110 (5) - Maybe change this to 1/1 slider since the music don't stop so a circle here would make it feel too empty. http://puu.sh/pE8Ah/df298423d6.jpg no because no sustained note
- 00:30:928 (2) - I think this one is pretty unnecessary... either just delete this note or change these 00:30:928 (2,3) - to 1/2 slider so it would be easier to hit.there is sound here so I keep
- 00:38:746 (1) - similar to 00:09:655 (1) - furthermore, for this case, there's no really sound at red tick so there are no really reason to end the slider there. to be 100% technical there is a sound there, again I'm trying to keep consistency. Is the sound there strong? no. but for most maps if you don't click the that part of the object there is no need for a sound to be there if you are using a consistent snap, for example I use 1/2 snap for that end because I use 1/2 a lot in this.
- 00:40:201 (3,4) - It's much better like this http://puu.sh/pE8Ia/ba71d684ef.jpg since the "wa" land here 00:40:746 not at white tick. Or if you want to keep the polarity clean, maybe you can do it like this http://puu.sh/pE8Kc/a9a3377ab4.jpg or for simpler rhythm (which I don't really recommend because it would ignore the big drum sound at 00:40:564 but still fit anyway), you can do it like this http://puu.sh/pE8Nr/811658d83f.jpg without the circle that you have currently. did the first thing
- 00:42:928 (3) - something like this http://puu.sh/pE8RL/8e29a5d42b.jpg would make the increasing sound here feels better imo... ok
- 00:49:656 (4,5,1) - Whew this looks so mashed up... maybe curl them uncurl them up so they would look less crumpled http://puu.sh/pE8Yb/1875b4b071.jpg did something
- 00:54:747 Add a reverse here or add a circle (I prefer circle better) because there's sound there and it feels empty without anything to support it. Furthermore, it would make a better polarity with 00:55:110 (4) - if you do so :3 added circle at end of 3(on white tick)
- 01:07:838 (3) - Maybe doing it like this http://puu.sh/pE97i/ffb71f2698.jpg to make it looks like it blanketing (2)'s body would make it look neater. The flow wouldn't be as pointy as current too...
- The stats kinda looks like Insane's xD
- AR 8 should be enough, it would make better diff spread too. i suck with this stuff... I fix ar hp and OD
- HP 5, 6 and above is for Insane and the current is leading to 6
- OD 6 (even this is high for Hard...)
- Why so many straight slider .-. nothing wrong with this fundamentally speaking
- 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - this looks kinda confusing... maybe arrange them more so it would look less confusing like making them entirely like this http://puu.sh/pE9mt/629d2f6cde.jpg or maybe increase the distance instead like http://puu.sh/pE9o1/3c86521ec1.jpg should read better imo. its readable
- 00:10:746 (4,1) - I kinda disliked how they almost touching... maybe do it like this http://puu.sh/pE9qm/21fb249041.jpg I did something to make it less touchy
- 00:13:109 (3,4) - What with the sudden tiny jump.... Either DS the entire thing 00:12:564 (1,2,3,4,5) - or make the entire thing a jumphttp://puu.sh/pE9up/cbb98a28e0.jpg to make it easier to hit.DS
- 00:28:928 (2,3) - Why are they so close when they are far in timeline? very contrast with this 00:29:655 (3,1) - it might be pretty confusing for first try. If you want to make a little break, just overlap them like http://puu.sh/pE9zK/878b9776c1.jpg it should read better because it is more common that way. ok
- 00:40:928 (3,4) - ^^^ this one is fine because it breaks flow
- 00:41:655 (1,2) - Maybe you can use 1/1 slider followed by a circle here to support the long vocal better. http://puu.sh/pE9E2/b978db858a.jpg ok
- 00:44:201 (4,1) - should have more jump than 00:43:655 (3,4) - tho so 00:44:565 (1) - would emphasize better... but what happen here is the contradictory... either make the jump to (1) bigger than the jump from (3) or make the distance the same for easier hitting. The simplest way is to just DS them but I don't really recommend it since it would make (1) less emphasized. DS lol
- 00:49:837 (3,4,5) - similar to 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - move them apart. And just 00:48:747 (1,2) - separate them. http://puu.sh/pE9Mq/da0b69ee27.jpg <- not really a good example tho xD make it better yourself. unchanged for same reason as before
- 00:54:019 (3,4) - So near >.< make some distance between them and restack 00:55:110 (1) - afterwards. http://puu.sh/pE9OY/dc14fe8b54.jpg no need mine is fine
- 00:54:747 Add a note here, very big sound~! if i hear more I change
- 01:05:474 (2,3,4,5,6) - similar to 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - you better do them more like 00:31:837 (2,3,4,5) - ok
- 01:25:475 (2,3,4) - Make the distance even for easier hitting purpose.
[Hitsound]I didn't even try to hitsound it yet I accidentally hit buttons when mapping that makes accidental hitsounds and usually I fix but r i p
- Your hitsound seems pretty random... The simple rule about hitsound is you should add clap every 2 and 4 beat and finish every time you hear cymbal sound, the easy example is at the start of the kiai. I'll show some example of adding hitsound. (I'm using Hard as example)
- Add clap every time you hear a snare drum sound like here 00:00:200 (1) - (at head) Make sure to just add it at the head. First you should select the slider http://puu.sh/pEa5s/c807d0bed0.jpg and then click again at the head so it become red http://puu.sh/pEa6N/8c059c4f03.jpg then press R or click the clap hitsound http://puu.sh/pEa7Q/3484a40105.jpg it does the same as other part like reverse http://puu.sh/pEa90/dbc7e50dec.jpg or tail http://puu.sh/pEa9J/c288e1cd32.jpg now for other hitsounding, here where you should add clap.
00:01:473 (3) - 00:02:018 (5) - 00:04:200 (2,3) - 00:04:927 (5) - 00:05:654 (2) - (at head and reverse) 00:06:382 (4) - (at head) 00:07:109 (2) - (at head and tail) 00:07:836 (4) - (at head) and so on. The pattern for this part is like O o X x O o X x (with capital as white tick and not capital as red tick and o as without clap and x as with clap). With exception of this part 00:12:564 (1,2,3,4,5) - with clap on every white tick. And many more, you can add it yourself, just listen closely to the song and add clap every time there's sound like this 00:23:109 (2) - 00:26:746 (4) - 00:33:292 (2) - and many more.
- And then about finish, the simplest way is to also add it every time you hear cymbal sound like here 00:00:563 (2) - (at head) 00:02:382 (7) - 00:03:836 (1) - (at head) 00:15:473 (1) - (at head) 00:21:291 (1) - (at head) 00:31:292 (1) - (at head) 00:32:019 (3) - and many more.
- A little tips, you can turn off or reduce the effect volume while hitsounding so you can hear clearly which hitsound you have to add :3
- You can also use custom hitsound because usually the default one don't really fit the song. You can use something like puu.sh/pEaBw/b19637c901.wav for soft-hitclap (not that fit actually, should be a bit softer, search for it yourself~)
- When you are more experienced you can add more hitsound than basic clap and finish like adding hitsound like this puu.sh/pEaHz/d5eb2182ea.wav for sound like this 00:39:474 (3) - (at head) 00:42:019 (2) - (at head) and maybe drum-hitclap for sound like 00:00:200 (1) - at the reverse and tail.
- For other diffs, you can do the same hitsounding for consistency :3
- Overall, I suggest to redo your hitsounding~~~^^
Good luck ^^