Greatest Idea Mafia 3 - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Sakura

Zaphkael wrote:

Nympho couples you with ppl that target you
Parrot gives you the role of a player you target, given that they used it that night.

...which makes me wonder what zexion's role is, given that he didnt use it
@mod: can a factional kill be copied by a parrot role?
No, Parrot role can only copy single target Night active abilities, factional abilities, passives, day abilities are not included.
Navizel
So yeah, claiming a passive/day ability is the way to go.
Zexion
I'm a 1-shot gladiator. I obviously haven't used my ability since it's way too swingy and I could seriously mess up things for town.
Zexion

metal sonic1 wrote:

what have you solved, exactly?
Not lynching Aomi D2?

Zaphkael wrote:

A saulus/mafia traitor is told when there is no other maf, and then inherits the factional kill. Therefore your point is invalid.

Massclaiming wont help shit, everyone can fakeclaim. It adds more shade and wifom, which fits with navi's playstyle: nothing useful.

Whoever of you 2 is maf, you did a bad move; killing aomi confirmed ms1, which is basically a gift for us. Thanks a lot.

Shouls we kill somwone today? It would be funny if navi was maf but im afraid of being wrong. This is mylo guys, and if im not wrong mylo policy is NL. Unless, ms1 you are very sure about either being scum. I feel horrible for ML'ing birdy already
I read the wiki about two times and found nothing about Saluus inheriting the nightkill, this is why the game wasn't solved for me. I still can't find it, but if you guys are so sure about that, I guess there's no point in pushing this issue further.

Also reminder that we're basing everything on Zaph effectively being Sauulus and not Judas or unlynchable.

metal sonic1 wrote:

birdy's death wasnt so informative because both of navizel and zexion voted birdy but it points to navizel for hamering
I don't regret it that much. Birdy was acting scummy on it's own after "forcing" Aomi to claim.
Zaphkael

Zexion wrote:

I read the wiki about two times and found nothing about Saluus inheriting the nightkill, this is why the game wasn't solved for me. I still can't find it, but if you guys are so sure about that, I guess there's no point in pushing this issue further.

Also reminder that we're basing everything on Zaph effectively being Sauulus and not Judas or unlynchable.

Sakura wrote:

Navizel wrote:

@mod, is Saulus an anti-town or mafia?
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... s_.2870.29

Saulus starts as mafia and has no knowledge of their partners, if their partners are all dead or inexistant Saulus is informed of this and gains the ability to night kill. If Saulus is lynched they dont flip and revive as a Vanilla Townie with a different win condition
This is how we know xd

Also yes, you are right. Ms1 acts if im confirmed town, but i could have fakeclaimed. It worries me a bit that you are the only one pointing this out actually. But then again: why would i fakeclaim maf as town if i could have just claimed town 1shot unlynchable? I would have been stupid if i did so.
Also, if that's the case, i had to fakeclaim that there was only 1 maf left after D1 AND that there were no other factions left (4 possible scumslots+1 converted with 2 dead as opposed to 4 scumslots -1 converted with 2 dead) and if another nightkill wouldve occured, my fakeclaim would have been shit
Tl;dr yes i couldve fakeclaimed but then i claimed wrong and stupid

Both claims are believable tbh. But only gladiator is provable? But then it could be maf gladiator too. Navi's recent play seems townie, but zexion has been trying to scumhunt all day. I dont know what to believe anymore tbh
Navizel
Now we wait for ms1. Gladi isn't really town indicative. So is mine.
Zexion
If I were a mafia gladiator, I would have already used it on two towns so I could protect myself from being lynched for a phase.

I can still prove my power but it's probably too risky to do so.
metal sonic1
im a town reloader i can reload people's 1 shot abilities at night lol

zexion technically this is a gladiate between you and navizel anyway so go ahead and do it
metal sonic1
my crumb was when i told birdy i could make him batman
metal sonic1

Zexion wrote:

Not lynching Aomi D2?
sure
metal sonic1
i also solved that "we dont lynch birdy"

and i also solved last minute the aomi thing

much solving to do
metal sonic1
oh

unlynchable is not a town thing but it is a role thing

if zaph chose 1 shot mafia unlynchable then i would be wrong

is that possible though? sincee this is a mix and match game
Zexion

metal sonic1 wrote:

oh

So you realised!

also I can only gladiate at night but you probably didn't mean it literally.
Zexion
I'm obviously between Navi and Zaph for scum. It's just Zaph's overreactions after his 'lynch' that are making me wary about just voting Navi
Zaphkael
My overreaction was because you basically didnt tell me what was going to happen, and you took my cool role away. Like, if you had killed all maf and such i wouldve most likely REQUESTED to be hanged so everyone of us could win early. Now we are down to lylo, ms1 has finally found out that i could have fakeclaimed (which i didnt, but this is mafia so you wont believe me anyway) and ive been a fucking vanilla all game while you all have cool roles. Roles are the reason i join a greatest idea. If i wanted vanilla i couldve just played any other setup tbh.

A while ago ypu said ''newbs r always maf''...well, i was, but if i got too scummy i become the safe old town. IS THERE ANYTHING COOLER? (Apart from 1-shot unlynchable jester ofc)

I really believe all your claims, but i believe navi's play the least. We didnt see them until mylo! But then again zexion seems forced sometimes

And remember: if i wasnt saulus but judas, there could possibly be 2 other bad boys alive, and they can be alien/ww as well. I only see single nightkills and i know there is at least 1 maf (PoE there is 1 maf) which basically confirms my claim
metal sonic1

Zexion wrote:

metal sonic1 wrote:

oh

So you realised!

also I can only gladiate at night but you probably didn't mean it literally.
i thought that gladiates are day abilities. its usually like that when i play with sakura. unless its different here
metal sonic1
with regard to the zaphkael issue:

town has a minimum of 5 townies and 4 max non town for a starting game.

we have discovered 3 non town, 2 dead and 1 is zaphkael.

the worst case results where zaphkael is the last remaining non town (note: mafia/alien/ww etc 1 shot unlynchable), or if that happens + there is 1 more non town, in which case town already loses because there is no majority.

so, we can assume that currently our best case scenario is 3 town and 1 non town

which, fuck, means zaph isnt clear. yeah this mix and match thing really made me bonkers
metal sonic1
problem here is that we must lynch today, otherwise im the confirmed kill for the night, making the situation still bad, since none of u have useful abilities to find scum lol
Zaphkael
Because reloader gives instant scum lmao

Who we lynch is up to you, i think. I can point at zex and navi as much as i want and vica versa, but 3 votes is majority so its all up to you.
(If i could choose id go for navi lol)
Zex and navi, your choice of lynch?
Zexion
We have to lynch today, I don't believe MS1 is scum at all.

I would go with Navi just because Zaph not being scum makes some sense.
Navizel
I think we can agree that we would vote for the other one.
Navizel
and not ourselves
metal sonic1
zexion, can you re confirm if your gladiator ability is a night or day action,

if it is a day action, please gladiate navizel, thanks
metal sonic1
i believe in zaphkael being town actually
Zaphkael

metal sonic1 wrote:

zexion, can you re confirm if your gladiator ability is a night or day action,

if it is a day action, please gladiate navizel, thanks
And why not just vote? I know you want to end this in a fancy way but thats pretty obsolete lol
metal sonic1
but i want to end this in a fancy way
metal sonic1
and navizel says that he can copy zexion's role and use it against him, so if zexion is a night ability, he should have had a zexion vs navizel gladiate in the morning.

otherwise, if it is a day ability, i want to see it. so we need to check
Zexion
My abilty only works at night and if the people are target are still alive by daytime.
metal sonic1

Navizel wrote:

Fine.

Took the Town part in Town Nympho and the Parrot Role in Town Parrot Role. Targeted Zexion N1 but I don't think anything happened. Targeted Aomi N2 and got Town Cop which showed in her flip.
okay, lets ask navizel why nothing happened

if navizel uses a gladiate on you, there should have been such an event day 2.

navizel, why should we totally not lynch you? it looks like you are quite scummy
metal sonic1
*the obvious choice
Navizel
It means Zexion lied about his role.
Navizel
wait actually Sakura might not have counted my action since I submitted it very late but it was still not pass deadline

I didn't get any action confirmed for night 1 but I did on night 2
Navizel
@mod, did my action count?
Navizel
Well, it was sent 6/25 14:20utc and night 1 started 6/24 15:58 utc
metal sonic1
well looks like we found our lying scum
Zexion
Lol, and you just are going to believe that?

I claimed a swingy role at daystart if you're worried I made that just now.
Topic Starter
Sakura

Navizel wrote:

@mod, did my action count?
Yes

Sakura wrote:

Zaphkael wrote:

Nympho couples you with ppl that target you
Parrot gives you the role of a player you target, given that they used it that night.

...which makes me wonder what zexion's role is, given that he didnt use it
@mod: can a factional kill be copied by a parrot role?
No, Parrot role can only copy single target Night active abilities, factional abilities, passives, day abilities are not included.
Zexion
p/5282478

Obviously referring to me gladiating two towns together. I had no certanity about MS town last night.

Sakura wrote:

My ability is not single-target btw since I have to pair people to fight. Maybe I'm exempt from being copied.
metal sonic1
i was referring to navizel
metal sonic1
ok zexion put your vote on navizel for posterity
show more