Greatest Idea Mafia 3 - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Navizel
let's fullclaim shall we
Zexion
And MS1 wanted to lnych Aomi.

I have no problems with massclaiming. I don't plan to use my ability anyways since I could make town insta-lose.
metal sonic1
fullclaim time

navizel -> zexion -> me since i am clear i go last
Zexion
Lol no.

You're just clear lf being mafia. Nothing else.

I agree with the order anyways
Zexion
*of being
metal sonic1

Zaphkael wrote:

No actually, if aomi is cop, ms1 IS cleared. 2 anti town dead, im converted. I wasnt told that i was the last maf, so there is at least 1 other maf. Do the simple math of max 4 anti town roles and we know the last person we are looking for is mafia.

Now, if it isnt ms1, i dont know who can be maf. If birdy gets enough votes i might hammer, but i wont lynch aomi. Period.
that's 1 point against you zexion

if you're town you arent doing town any favours!
metal sonic1
perhaps i should say "1 strike" instead of point

that would reduce ambiguity
metal sonic1
by the way, zaph is also confirm town, as i said earlier, because now there is 1 maf and 4 people. if zaph is actually converted to maf, then the game would have ended because 2 town and 2 maf.

so, the judging panel is me and zaph and we will lynch either navizel or zexion today

and look who is getting on my nerves
Zexion
Since when does Sauulus get told if he is the last mafiosi alive? He'a pretty much a traitor.

And even if that's true, would you rather lynch me for questioning and trying to solve the game than Navi for doing basically nothing?
metal sonic1
what have you solved, exactly?
metal sonic1
next question, a good scum can also look like he is questioning and trying to solve the game, as opposed to a bad town who looks like he is doing absolutely nothing.

therefore, what does your statement prove, other than competence levels?
Zaphkael
A saulus/mafia traitor is told when there is no other maf, and then inherits the factional kill. Therefore your point is invalid.

Massclaiming wont help shit, everyone can fakeclaim. It adds more shade and wifom, which fits with navi's playstyle: nothing useful.

Whoever of you 2 is maf, you did a bad move; killing aomi confirmed ms1, which is basically a gift for us. Thanks a lot.

Shouls we kill somwone today? It would be funny if navi was maf but im afraid of being wrong. This is mylo guys, and if im not wrong mylo policy is NL. Unless, ms1 you are very sure about either being scum. I feel horrible for ML'ing birdy already
metal sonic1
no we lynch today because there is a clear at mylo = me and you
metal sonic1
technically aomi could uncover the last "maf" since that maf is scared of aomi so he didnt do too bad killing aomi

and im cleared anyway because if aomi is scum, i cant be scum. and if aomi is town i cant be maf either. so i am superclear

basically we are killing someone today and me and zaphkael will just need to agree on it but lets see our 2 contestants first
metal sonic1
birdy's death wasnt so informative because both of navizel and zexion voted birdy but it points to navizel for hamering
metal sonic1
a little bit
Zaphkael
The inactivity and lack of contribution does as well, but i dont want to make the wrong decision. Let them fight it out, and lastly: DONT put ANYONE at L-1. Scum can QH to victory in mylo if that person is town.
Navizel
Can I at least be second in order?
metal sonic1

Zaphkael wrote:

The inactivity and lack of contribution does as well, but i dont want to make the wrong decision. Let them fight it out, and lastly: DONT put ANYONE at L-1. Scum can QH to victory in mylo if that person is town.
yea we'll both decide who to vote. navizel and zexion will vote each other
metal sonic1

Navizel wrote:

Can I at least be second in order?
you're the one who suggested to massclaim first :^)
Navizel
Fine.

Took the Town part in Town Nympho and the Parrot Role in Town Parrot Role. Targeted Zexion N1 but I don't think anything happened. Targeted Aomi N2 and got Town Cop which showed in her flip.
metal sonic1
what the fuck do those do?
Navizel
Town Parrot Role. I target someone and use their ability on them. Since Aomi was a Town Cop I got a Not Guilty result. I didn't get Town Cop as result that was a mistake
Zaphkael
Nympho couples you with ppl that target you
Parrot gives you the role of a player you target, given that they used it that night.

...which makes me wonder what zexion's role is, given that he didnt use it
@mod: can a factional kill be copied by a parrot role?
Zaphkael
Oh okay slightly different but still

If it cant, your claim is okay
If it can, you are lying. This is easier than i expected.
metal sonic1
it probably cant because factional kill = factional, not role
metal sonic1
but well worth a try :)
Navizel
It can't. I already asked Sakura about that.
Zaphkael
Then navi, do you think zexion is our guy?
Navizel
I'll wait for the others to claim first. Er, this is why I wanted to claim after Zexion.
metal sonic1
feck
Zaphkael
Ok, you are right. I already claimed D1 so that leaves zexion and ms1. I dont think the order in which they claim matters anyway but lets hear out zex first, then.
Topic Starter
Sakura

Zaphkael wrote:

Nympho couples you with ppl that target you
Parrot gives you the role of a player you target, given that they used it that night.

...which makes me wonder what zexion's role is, given that he didnt use it
@mod: can a factional kill be copied by a parrot role?
No, Parrot role can only copy single target Night active abilities, factional abilities, passives, day abilities are not included.
Navizel
So yeah, claiming a passive/day ability is the way to go.
Zexion
I'm a 1-shot gladiator. I obviously haven't used my ability since it's way too swingy and I could seriously mess up things for town.
Zexion

metal sonic1 wrote:

what have you solved, exactly?
Not lynching Aomi D2?

Zaphkael wrote:

A saulus/mafia traitor is told when there is no other maf, and then inherits the factional kill. Therefore your point is invalid.

Massclaiming wont help shit, everyone can fakeclaim. It adds more shade and wifom, which fits with navi's playstyle: nothing useful.

Whoever of you 2 is maf, you did a bad move; killing aomi confirmed ms1, which is basically a gift for us. Thanks a lot.

Shouls we kill somwone today? It would be funny if navi was maf but im afraid of being wrong. This is mylo guys, and if im not wrong mylo policy is NL. Unless, ms1 you are very sure about either being scum. I feel horrible for ML'ing birdy already
I read the wiki about two times and found nothing about Saluus inheriting the nightkill, this is why the game wasn't solved for me. I still can't find it, but if you guys are so sure about that, I guess there's no point in pushing this issue further.

Also reminder that we're basing everything on Zaph effectively being Sauulus and not Judas or unlynchable.

metal sonic1 wrote:

birdy's death wasnt so informative because both of navizel and zexion voted birdy but it points to navizel for hamering
I don't regret it that much. Birdy was acting scummy on it's own after "forcing" Aomi to claim.
Zaphkael

Zexion wrote:

I read the wiki about two times and found nothing about Saluus inheriting the nightkill, this is why the game wasn't solved for me. I still can't find it, but if you guys are so sure about that, I guess there's no point in pushing this issue further.

Also reminder that we're basing everything on Zaph effectively being Sauulus and not Judas or unlynchable.

Sakura wrote:

Navizel wrote:

@mod, is Saulus an anti-town or mafia?
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... s_.2870.29

Saulus starts as mafia and has no knowledge of their partners, if their partners are all dead or inexistant Saulus is informed of this and gains the ability to night kill. If Saulus is lynched they dont flip and revive as a Vanilla Townie with a different win condition
This is how we know xd

Also yes, you are right. Ms1 acts if im confirmed town, but i could have fakeclaimed. It worries me a bit that you are the only one pointing this out actually. But then again: why would i fakeclaim maf as town if i could have just claimed town 1shot unlynchable? I would have been stupid if i did so.
Also, if that's the case, i had to fakeclaim that there was only 1 maf left after D1 AND that there were no other factions left (4 possible scumslots+1 converted with 2 dead as opposed to 4 scumslots -1 converted with 2 dead) and if another nightkill wouldve occured, my fakeclaim would have been shit
Tl;dr yes i couldve fakeclaimed but then i claimed wrong and stupid

Both claims are believable tbh. But only gladiator is provable? But then it could be maf gladiator too. Navi's recent play seems townie, but zexion has been trying to scumhunt all day. I dont know what to believe anymore tbh
Navizel
Now we wait for ms1. Gladi isn't really town indicative. So is mine.
Zexion
If I were a mafia gladiator, I would have already used it on two towns so I could protect myself from being lynched for a phase.

I can still prove my power but it's probably too risky to do so.
metal sonic1
im a town reloader i can reload people's 1 shot abilities at night lol

zexion technically this is a gladiate between you and navizel anyway so go ahead and do it
show more