Please think this over
Zexion

Navizel wrote:

Zexion wrote:

@Navi: why would you vote me?
gut
for some reason I just can't trust you being town

Gut feeling on day2?

So you have basically no idea of what has been going on after two day phases of content

How

Why
Zexion
Yeah Im phoneposting

Sorry for not being that active, finals are eating my soul

But please you re gonna feel really stupid when I flip town
Zexion

metal sonic1 wrote:

ok then we lynch a random dude today and we can lynch aomi tomorrow so that we have 2 clears

to prove that aomi is not secretly the last maf
How about birdy or navi

Isn't that random enough for you?
Aomi

metal sonic1 wrote:

ok then we lynch a random dude today and we can lynch aomi tomorrow so that we have 2 clears

Zexion wrote:

you re gonna feel really stupid when I flip town
((((:
Zexion

Aomi wrote:

metal sonic1 wrote:

Zexion wrote:

you re gonna feel really stupid when I flip town
((((:
I fail to see what's so funny.

But I admit that comment was unnecessary from my side - I was just stunned to see a wagon on me at fucking L-1 when I returned.
Aomi
it wasnt directed at you i was just applying what you said to ms1's previous comment because im actually town
surprise surprise
Aomi
now that i think about it the only thing i remember nav saying throughout this entire game was

memes

very memorable my man
Aomi
but then again my memory sucks so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
metal sonic1

Aomi wrote:

i thought you liked me
thats why im not voting you :))))))
metal sonic1
aomi why dont you swear that you are not the last maf

if you are actually the last maf then a shinigami will enter your room at night and eat your soul
Navizel
:>
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.4

Birdy (2) - Zexion, Zaphkael [L-2]
Zexion (2) - metal sonic1, Birdy [L-2]

Not Voting (2) - Aomi, Navizel
Please let me know if you see any mistakes
Deadline in 13 hours!
Navizel
yeah w/e I like this better :>

Vote: Birdy
Aomi

metal sonic1 wrote:

aomi why dont you swear that you are not the last maf

if you are actually the last maf then a shinigami will enter your room at night and eat your soul
i have nothing to be afraid of then
..'cause, y'know.. im actually not the last maf ((((:
Topic Starter
Sakura
Sorry for the delay, was out shopping, game is paused, lynch scene coming up
Topic Starter
Sakura
After a bunch of snoozing on the job, the town finally decides for a lynchee and the result?... well

Vote Count Day 2 Final

Birdy (3) - Zexion, Zaphkael, Navizel [Lynch by default]
Zexion (2) - metal sonic1, Birdy [L-2]

Not Voting (1) - Aomi

With 6 Alive it takes 4 to Lynch.

Birdy Town 1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner has been lynched Day 2
It is now Night 2, all actions are due to my inbox within 24 hours of this post
Topic Starter
Sakura
When you gather in the town hall, you find the dead body of Aomi, after examinig the body you find that they have a cop badge...

Aomi Town Cop has been killed Night 2
It is now Day 3, and it'll last until 07/08 11:55 GMT-5

Vote Count 3.0

Not Voting (4) - metal sonic1, Navizel, Zaphkael, Zexion

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
Navizel
eh
Navizel
let's fullclaim shall we
Zexion
And MS1 wanted to lnych Aomi.

I have no problems with massclaiming. I don't plan to use my ability anyways since I could make town insta-lose.
metal sonic1
fullclaim time

navizel -> zexion -> me since i am clear i go last
Zexion
Lol no.

You're just clear lf being mafia. Nothing else.

I agree with the order anyways
Zexion
*of being
metal sonic1

Zaphkael wrote:

No actually, if aomi is cop, ms1 IS cleared. 2 anti town dead, im converted. I wasnt told that i was the last maf, so there is at least 1 other maf. Do the simple math of max 4 anti town roles and we know the last person we are looking for is mafia.

Now, if it isnt ms1, i dont know who can be maf. If birdy gets enough votes i might hammer, but i wont lynch aomi. Period.
that's 1 point against you zexion

if you're town you arent doing town any favours!
metal sonic1
perhaps i should say "1 strike" instead of point

that would reduce ambiguity
metal sonic1
by the way, zaph is also confirm town, as i said earlier, because now there is 1 maf and 4 people. if zaph is actually converted to maf, then the game would have ended because 2 town and 2 maf.

so, the judging panel is me and zaph and we will lynch either navizel or zexion today

and look who is getting on my nerves
Zexion
Since when does Sauulus get told if he is the last mafiosi alive? He'a pretty much a traitor.

And even if that's true, would you rather lynch me for questioning and trying to solve the game than Navi for doing basically nothing?
metal sonic1
what have you solved, exactly?
metal sonic1
next question, a good scum can also look like he is questioning and trying to solve the game, as opposed to a bad town who looks like he is doing absolutely nothing.

therefore, what does your statement prove, other than competence levels?
Zaphkael
A saulus/mafia traitor is told when there is no other maf, and then inherits the factional kill. Therefore your point is invalid.

Massclaiming wont help shit, everyone can fakeclaim. It adds more shade and wifom, which fits with navi's playstyle: nothing useful.

Whoever of you 2 is maf, you did a bad move; killing aomi confirmed ms1, which is basically a gift for us. Thanks a lot.

Shouls we kill somwone today? It would be funny if navi was maf but im afraid of being wrong. This is mylo guys, and if im not wrong mylo policy is NL. Unless, ms1 you are very sure about either being scum. I feel horrible for ML'ing birdy already
metal sonic1
no we lynch today because there is a clear at mylo = me and you
metal sonic1
technically aomi could uncover the last "maf" since that maf is scared of aomi so he didnt do too bad killing aomi

and im cleared anyway because if aomi is scum, i cant be scum. and if aomi is town i cant be maf either. so i am superclear

basically we are killing someone today and me and zaphkael will just need to agree on it but lets see our 2 contestants first
metal sonic1
birdy's death wasnt so informative because both of navizel and zexion voted birdy but it points to navizel for hamering
metal sonic1
a little bit
Zaphkael
The inactivity and lack of contribution does as well, but i dont want to make the wrong decision. Let them fight it out, and lastly: DONT put ANYONE at L-1. Scum can QH to victory in mylo if that person is town.
Navizel
Can I at least be second in order?
metal sonic1

Zaphkael wrote:

The inactivity and lack of contribution does as well, but i dont want to make the wrong decision. Let them fight it out, and lastly: DONT put ANYONE at L-1. Scum can QH to victory in mylo if that person is town.
yea we'll both decide who to vote. navizel and zexion will vote each other
metal sonic1

Navizel wrote:

Can I at least be second in order?
you're the one who suggested to massclaim first :^)
show more