forum

Greatest Idea Mafia 3 - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zexion
The newbie thing was just an attitude I remembered in my first games. It hasn't changed what I think of Aomi (nullscum).

Also I think I missed the Sauulus claim.

But if MS1 said so and this is the best case scenario, I'll keep my vote where it is. We can 'convert' Zaph later.
Zexion

metal sonic1 wrote:

i take ALL OF THAT back

if sakura does what i am thinking, this is the best case scenario
I get it now.

And I agree.
Navizel
memes
Topic Starter
Sakura
Deadline's over, game's paused, lynch scene coming
Topic Starter
Sakura
After multiple arguments and trolling the town has decided to put AutoMedic on the chopping block. "lel you will die too" said Automedic

Final Vote Count Day 1

AutoMedic (4) - Frostings, Zexion, Birdy, Zaphkael [Lynch by default]
Zaphkael (4) - metal sonic1, Navizel, - Magic Bomb -, Aomi [L-1]
Frostings (1) - AutoMedic

AutoMedic Town Supersaint has been lynched
The town decides to gang up on Zaphkael for this crime!
Zaphkael has been lynched
Zaphkael has revived!

It is now Night 1, send all night actions to my inbox within 24 hours, you may change your actions as many time as you want before deadline, if no action is sent by deadline it'll count as No Action.
metal sonic1
oh, supersaint triggers a "lynch reaction" rather than a "kill reaction"?
Topic Starter
Sakura
Sorry i overslept, resolving night actions now
Topic Starter
Sakura
After waking up, not 1, but 2 bodies lay out in the middle of the town center

- Magic Bomb - Hirsute Serial Killer has died Night 1
Frostings Alien Mason has died Night 1

It is now Day 2 and it lasts until 7/01 11:02 GMT-5

Vote Count 2.0

Not Voting (6) - Zaphkael, Zexion, Aomi, Navizel, metal sonic1, Birdy

With 6 Alive it takes 4 to Lynch.
Zaphkael
I HATE YOU GUYS

I could've helped you out with saying when all maf was dead but no, you really wanted me dead and made me a vanilla fucking townie
Now i actually have to work T_T

I have to say tho
Hirsute sk wouldve been op
And lmao who chooses alien mason, i thought it was only ww/town who could be mason?
Zexion
What In the fucking name of holy fucking shit.

This is just awesome.

Also I really don't buy the Saluus claim now.

Will post later.
Navizel

Zaphkael wrote:

I HATE YOU GUYS

I could've helped you out with saying when all maf was dead but no, you really wanted me dead and made me a vanilla fucking townie
Now i actually have to work T_T

I have to say tho
Hirsute sk wouldve been op
And lmao who chooses alien mason, i thought it was only ww/town who could be mason?
didn't you kill yourself by voting AutoMedic or am I missing something
Navizel
also memes
MBomb
fucking end me

gl whoever, i've already lost so xdddd
Zaphkael
Basically im playing 4 games simultaneously and i forgot that i was the last to vote. Add to that that automedic said 'dont let him hammer me' and you guys didnt say that i actually was the last instead of snb...
Hell,now that i think of it, if i unvoted i was the only L-1 wagon and i would have been lynched anyway.

Im just angry because i couldve helped town more back when i was still a saulus (i dont even consider that as maf because its basically a maf traitor that sides with town when lynched) + i think im the only non PR right now + i hate being unable to choose

What i can contribute as townie (urgh) today: yesterday, i wasnt notified that i got NK powers and that there was no maf left, so there is still maf
I dont know if the nightkill was maf but i assume it was for the sake of not destroying my brains. It should be that the alien was killed by the sk.
This means: there could be more aliens but i dont think so (lmao who even chooses alien)
Other parties could be hiding but that would be stupid

Sorry for setup spec but this game would have been way easier for both me and you if you prevented my lynch. Period.

@zexion: sure, you can share us why you think i wasnt saulus, cuz i really want to know lol. Why the hell would i lie about that? If i was a non town1shot unlynchable i wouldve claimed town unlynchable for the sake of safety
If i was town unlyncha whyfakeclaim lmao
If i was that judas role i wouldve claimed judas because it starts as a townie. The people then pushing my lynch would be most likely scum wanting another member.
metal sonic1
wtf is hirsute
metal sonic1
ok so town must make up at least 50% of the starting population.

9 players

means at least 5 start as town

zaph mb frostings down

ok andd 1 town is down so basically we hunt for 1 remaining scum in 5 and zaphkael we lynch if that scum is found and we havent won
metal sonic1

Sakura wrote:

Vote Count 2.0

Not Voting (6) - Zaphkael, Zexion, Aomi, Navizel, metal sonic1, Birdy

assumption: zaphkael starts as a "saulus" as claimed, instead of a 'judas' or unlynchable or whatever

{Zexion, Aomi, Navizel, metal sonic1, Birdy} 5 players, 1 is scum

lo and behold i think thats aomi
metal sonic1
ok so i was wrong about frostings but right about mb and/or zaphkael

thats par for the course

now

vote:aomi
metal sonic1

Zaphkael wrote:

whining
considering what a pain in the ass (not really for me, but well) it was for me to catch you and get you to claim scum, you totally deserved that. lol. :lol:
metal sonic1

Navizel wrote:

didn't you kill yourself by voting AutoMedic or am I missing something
and this^ lol
Navizel

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

fucking end me

gl whoever, i've already lost so xdddd
I don't know about you guys but I think based on this statement mb is the only alien
Navizel
am I reading too much? idk
Zaphkael
Navi mb flipped hirsute sk?

Hirsute is untargettable by night actions other than kills
Navizel
oh I thought he's the alien nvm then
Navizel
it doesn't really matter anyway
Aomi
sorry for not posting, i had prom and i probably wont post today at all bc birthday :v
metal sonic1

Navizel wrote:

am I reading too much? idk
and thus it is answered:

you were reading too little

8-)
Zexion

Zaphkael wrote:

@zexion: sure, you can share us why you think i wasnt saulus, cuz i really want to know lol. Why the hell would i lie about that? If i was a non town1shot unlynchable i wouldve claimed town unlynchable for the sake of safety
If i was town unlyncha whyfakeclaim lmao
If i was that judas role i wouldve claimed judas because it starts as a townie. The people then pushing my lynch would be most likely scum wanting another member.
That basically depends on how much scum or how much town you want to be. Nothing proves anything Your post at the beginning of the game was so exagerated that I wouldn't be suprised if you were just anti-town desperately trying to look like a Saluus.

Also, thanks for reading Navi.

Let's hear from Aomi:

Vote: Aomi
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.1

Aomi (2) - metal sonic1, Zexion [L-2]

Not Voting (4) - Zaphkael, Aomi, Navizel, Birdy

Please let me know if you see any mistakes
Navizel
dead
Topic Starter
Sakura
Birdy has been prodded!
Zexion
Dead game already?
Birdy
I might have an idea of what happened tonight.

Vote: Zaphkael
Topic Starter
Sakura
Zaphkael has been prodded!
Zaphkael
So do I.
vote: MS1
Zexion
Well this is interesting, because I had a similar idea. How about any of you elaborate? Specially you Birdy

Also where's Aomi?
Aomi
dead
Aomi
what do you want to hear from me zexion
Birdy
That would require roleclaiming on my part and my role doesn't necessarily help the town since I have no actual results. I just said I have an idea.

Although if this game proceeds like this I'll just go ahead and roleclaim for the shits.
metal sonic1
the shits is a good idea
show more