forum

Greatest Idea Mafia 3 - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zexion
Okay so we suddenly got a Zaph wagon.

I don't really like it.

Zaph hasn't been particularlly helpful this game, but I don't really see strong reasons to lynch him other than his backpedaling on the MS1 1vs1.

AutoMedic wrote:

Zaphkael wrote:

Hey guys dont read as null im town tnx

also wtf is this shitposting here (this is why i love mafia here kek)

automedic: why does frostings seem scum to you?
oh yeah i forgot to answer this question i think

The reason why I think Frosting is scum because of two reasons

1. Agenda pushing at D1 (this is really stupid, considering that if you push some agenda that doesn't make any sense whatsoever, you'll look like a scum.)
2. Being stubborn. Again, this might be another Setsuen styled approach so I think Frostings is either mafia or third party.

SNB on the other hand, what he/she clearly lacks is trying to look for scumslip opportunities instead of personally tripping my ass in this gane. Believe me when I make a roleclaim at D2 and I can prove it tonight.
You can do both as town. I don't really see how it's so much aligment indicative, also the "you musn't push an agenda or else you're scum" seems like just a bunch of WIFOM... also I don't even understand what you said about SNB, but I have it on my scummlist as for now... I think that's what you meant...

I think I'll be able to be online before the deadline.
Navizel

Aomi wrote:

so who do we lynch now? :v
there's not really much time left until the deadline i don't think ??
are you really just going to just jump on a wagon and call it a day
metal sonic1

Zexion wrote:

Zaph hasn't been particularlly helpful this game, but I don't really see strong reasons to lynch him other than his backpedaling on the MS1 1vs1.
its the strongest we have for lynching anyone, imo, unless you have a better reason for lynching someone else?

the problem is zaph is trying to look "helpful" but in actuality, as you agreed, not particularly helpful. this is in contrast to myself, navizel, birdy, etc who make it transparently clear that we don't want to be "particularly helpful" (unless when we want to)

see that is why i think he is scum but i dont necessarily townread all the people voting him with me, but considering that in greater idea everyone will be in different factions anyway im not as concerned
Frostings
Lyncher? lol
Zaphkael
GODDAMMIT

okay ill claim

So basically i had the choice between lyncher, saulus and judas.
lycher; im shit at this game so no thanks, i can barely make a case on scummy people
judas: would have been cool but i had a better option; i thought
saulus: this seemed THE shit for me: i am bad at this game so i would have gotten lynched anyway. because saulus starts as maf, i hoped to get all names and stuff so i could get lynched and give an ez town win...I NEVER GOT ANY NAMES I JUST PLAY AS A GODDAMN TRAITOR

so yeah i can prove that if you lynch me, but i can only prove im unlynchable once, for the other one you have to believe me on my word i guess
metal sonic1
Ha I was right he was not town now get rekt

Also, wtf is a judas and Saulus sounds like bible names
metal sonic1
Basically from what I read^

You start as >>>maf<<< and get the names of your teammate's, which are, incidentally, nobody.

RIP
metal sonic1

Frostings wrote:

Lyncher? lol

You will be penalized for this comment.

Go eat 5 cupcakes :x
metal sonic1
Someone Google Saulus for me before hammering thanks
Navizel
huh what names
Zaphkael
no sonic

as judas you start as town --> you become maf when lynched
as saulus you start as scum --> you become town when lynched

I thought i would get the names of my scumbuddies but essentially im a maf traitor i think...unless there really isnt any maf lol
Navizel
also don't hammer zaph yet until we get everything we need
Zaphkael
or dont hammer me and make me town when town is winning? :D :D :D
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 1.11

AutoMedic (4) - Frostings, Zexion, Birdy, Zaphkael [L-1]
Zaphkael (4) - metal sonic1, Navizel, - Magic Bomb -, Aomi [L-1]
Frostings (1) - AutoMedic

With 9 Alive it takes 5 to Lynch.
Please let me know if you see any mistakes
10 hours and a half until deadline!

Friendly reminder that this game has the L-1 lynch rule, if deadline hits with 2 ppl at L-1 the person who reached L-1 first is lynched.
Navizel

Zaphkael wrote:

no sonic

as judas you start as town --> you become maf when lynched
as saulus you start as scum --> you become town when lynched

I thought i would get the names of my scumbuddies but essentially im a maf traitor i think...unless there really isnt any maf lol
???? Not sure how it works in Greatest Idea or how Saulus works in general but the wiki says Saulus is an anti-town. Anti-town doesn't mean mafia. Anti-town in Greatest Idea can be Alien, Werewolf, Mafia, or Goo afaik.
metal sonic1
What about his so-called lynch mechanics hack? Not to mention he could be lying about all this anyway but let's just have more info
Navizel
@mod, is Saulus an anti-town or mafia?
Topic Starter
Sakura

Navizel wrote:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... s_.2870.29

Saulus starts as mafia and has no knowledge of their partners, if their partners are all dead or inexistant Saulus is informed of this and gains the ability to night kill. If Saulus is lynched they dont flip and revive as a Vanilla Townie with a different win condition
Frostings
JOIN THE TOWN SIDE :)
metal sonic1
Best mod
Navizel

Zaphkael wrote:

Sakura wrote:

Navizel wrote:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... s_.2870.29

Saulus starts as mafia and has no knowledge of their partners, if their partners are all dead or inexistant Saulus is informed of this and gains the ability to night kill. If Saulus is lynched they dont flip and revive as a Vanilla Townie with a different win condition
well there you go. besides, it would really be an easy win if you know your partners
metal sonic1
Lynch him so that we get a confirmed town instantly.
Navizel
is it actually worth wasting D1 lynch on Zaph? we know he's Saulus and I don't see any reason to lie about it.
metal sonic1
Yes. Because we have <12h, we know he becomes confirmed town, and automedic probably isn't scum
metal sonic1
We can no lynch too that's super cool
metal sonic1

Frostings wrote:

JOIN THE TOWN SIDE :)
Navizel
well I'm going to sleep and I probably won't be up before deadline so w/e
Frostings
no
if he survives a lynch, we won't know whether he converted to town, or to scum
Frostings
and I don't wanna waste a lynch just to verify he's one or the other
Frostings
vig or investigator should go on him
metal sonic1
Oh the reveal is not public?
metal sonic1
Well pretty sure he's scum _now_ so stop being a boring ass wank and put your vote on

Or the vig/investigator is going to be on YOU 0:)
Zaphkael
Well as much as I hate saying this sonic, I won't be conf town for the reason frostings said. I won't flip if you lynch me so i could be 1-shot unlynchable, judas or saulus. I dont see a reason to lie about this - my awesome plan didnt work for shit - but still, I could lie. Saying that im conf townie when lynched is just bad strategy lol.
Zaphkael
btw automedic reached L-1 first so he will get lynched in 4 hours

i dont mind having him die lol
ill stay on the maf side for a while, prevents me to eat some nightkills
metal sonic1
ok folks just hammer zaphkael thats my final decision
Zexion

metal sonic1 wrote:

ok folks just hammer zaphkael thats my final decision
Totally not pushing an agenda.

This is hard btw.
Zexion

Frostings wrote:

and I don't wanna waste a lynch just to verify he's one or the other
Same here. I believe Zaph's claim will be cleared in due time.
AutoMedic
alright enough being afraid to claim

I am a supersaint and I can prove it. If birdy dies then either she got blocked or my claim is false

I drew town hirsute, town supersaint and one mafia blocker. I discarded mafia cards because I really want to go full town doctor right now
If i get lynched tommorow then it's frostings fault. If I get roleblocked tommorow then it's frosting's fault. I'm not really concerned or anything because supersaint is just good and I can backfire unless blocked
Zexion

Sakura wrote:

EXCEPTION: If there's a player at L-1 that player will be lynched at deadline.
I suppose this means AutoMedic gets lynched since he reached L-1 first.

Navizel wrote:

Aomi wrote:

so who do we lynch now? :v
there's not really much time left until the deadline i don't think ??
are you really just going to just jump on a wagon and call it a day
This is extremly newbie, not aligment indicative btw. I remember doing the exact same in one of my first games, not even intentionally.

AutoMedic wrote:

alright enough being afraid to claim

I am a supersaint and I can prove it. If birdy dies then either she got blocked or my claim is false

I drew town hirsute, town supersaint and one mafia blocker. I discarded mafia cards because I really want to go full town doctor right now
If i get lynched tommorow then it's frostings fault. If I get roleblocked tommorow then it's frosting's fault. I'm not really concerned or anything because supersaint is just good and I can backfire unless blocked
Wait what? How can you be blocked as supersaint? That activates inmediately!
AutoMedic
oh

then good luck I guess. You guys can put out guesses in tommorow.
show more