forum

Which keyboard should I buy?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Helyana
[self-deleted]
KupcaH
If you need keyboard for osu!, just buy the cheapest one with Cherry MX switches.
Topic Starter
Helyana
[self-deleted]
FrzR
G610, because Logitech
mizuki-chan
both are fine for osu...take whatever you want ^^
Rurree
Browns are nice, get the Logitech G610. It also has dedicated media keys, worth it.

If you plan on getting the Blackwidow, get the Blackwidow X ones.
Topic Starter
Helyana
[self-deleted]
Rosten
AFAIK Cherry MX Red & Browns are best.

But then again, I use my shitty laptops keyboard for Osu, so what do I know.
EtienneXC
All depends on how much you're willing to spend. There's some pretty sick keyboards for only $20 like the k120, but if you want a mechanical one that's around $100-120, Q-pads are one of my favorites from what I've experienced.

As far as switches go, reds and browns are probably your best choice. If you want strictly accuracy, Blues are known to help acc more I believe.
mizuki-chan

Rosten wrote:

AFAIK Cherry MX Red & Browns are best.

But then again, I use my shitty laptops keyboard for Osu, so what do I know.
i doubt that red or brown switches are best for everyone. blue ones have nice tactile feedback which i enjoy when streaming for example. i always use red tho , which i enjoy more for singletap. there top players with reds/browns/blues anyways so i think nothing can be "THE BEST ONE" :D

edit: and dont forget about the simple rubberdome, you can be as good with them as with mechanical keys maybe :P
-sev
once you go black you never go back
Fxjlk

SkullFull wrote:

I can't decide whether to buy a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate (129.99€) or a Logitech G610 Orion Red (139.99€). I'm searching a light but accurate keyboard. Which kb should I purchase? If you need more details I can give you them.
Try to stay away from Razer keyboards, they're ok but usually you can get a better keyboard for the same price.

KupcaH wrote:

If you need keyboard for osu!, just buy the cheapest one with Cherry MX switches.
This is very good advice.
Topic Starter
Helyana
[self-deleted]