Community Forum

♡ Deadly's graphic thread (´。• ω •。`) || open! ♡

posted
Total Posts
202
show more
Topic Starter
Deadly

- Freshi - wrote:

Good Luck

> ~ <

Cylwie wrote:

Good luck in your thread really nice samples!~ :oops:
thanks guys, i really appreciate it ;w;


update~

thank you for requesting! if there's any changes or alteration's you'd like, feel free to pm me~ ;w;
Tycani

Deadly wrote:

[size=85][centre]update!

Thank you so much! :3 I'll make sure to tell my friends about you! :D
Topic Starter
Deadly

TNTLover2000 wrote:

Thank you so much! :3 I'll make sure to tell my friends about you! :D
awww, thank you, I appreciate it alot! I'm glad you like your icon. :^)

update!

thank you for requesting! if there's any changes or alteration's you'd like, feel free to pm me~ ;w;
-Rikushi

Deadly wrote:

update~

thank you for requesting! if there's any changes or alteration's you'd like, feel free to pm me~ ;w;
Thanks I love it!!! <3
LigerZero
Good Luck Deadly.... I'm like's to your sample.... :)
Topic Starter
Deadly

LigerZero wrote:

Good Luck Deadly.... I'm like's to your sample.... :)

-Rikushi wrote:

Thanks I love it!!! <3
I'm glad you do & thank you~

updated!

thank you for requesting! if there's any changes or alteration's you'd like, feel free to pm me~ ;w;
ALTKID
• Individual: Avatar
• Text : Silver
• Image: http://puu.sh/pvy18/1cb9d3b6cc.jpg
• Border (Y/N) (plain glowly border, plain border or dashed border): Y, your choice
• Rounded/Square/Circle/No Border: Rounded or square, your choice
• Color Scheme/Theme: up to you
• Additional specifications: -
Yukisa

Deadly wrote:

LigerZero wrote:

Good Luck Deadly.... I'm like's to your sample.... :)

-Rikushi wrote:

Thanks I love it!!! <3
I'm glad you do & thank you~

updated!
thank you for requesting! if there's any changes or alteration's you'd like, feel free to pm me~ ;w;
Thanks making
Aura-Sama
• Text Aura
• Image: http://66.media.tumblr.com/04c26606b8dc ... o1_500.jpg
• Border Y plain glowly border
• Circle
• Color Scheme/Theme: Black and blue
• Additional specifications: make it look beautiful
G Sabelette
Hello! :D/ I'd like to request for an user page banner~
Text: Welcome to My Angel Cirno's userpage
Dimensions: I'm not quite sure what is fitting for an userpage, 640*360 seems good but if anything is better please do like it
Image: http://puu.sh/pvUPi/909264d4ff.jpg
Border: Y, plain glowly border
Theme: Dark blue
Additional specifications: If you could cut the black borders it would be nice, and if possible use a cute-ish font

Thanks in advance! :D/
Capu

Deadly wrote:

LigerZero wrote:

Good Luck Deadly.... I'm like's to your sample.... :)

-Rikushi wrote:

Thanks I love it!!! <3
I'm glad you do & thank you~

updated!

thank you for requesting! if there's any changes or alteration's you'd like, feel free to pm me~ ;w;
This looks awesome!
Thank you very much. C:
Already told many people about your nice work. :)
bulli
Awesome work!
I would like to use your very kind offer! ^.^


• Collab Icon/Individual: Individual
• Text (collab icons, please include both desired usernames): bulli
• Image: http://orig02.deviantart.net/34bc/f/201 ... 98uj45.png
• Border (Y/N) (plain glowly border, plain border or dashed border): Y, plain glowly border
• Rounded/Square/Circle/No Border: Square
• Color Scheme/Theme: something with blue
• Additional specifications: /
Topic Starter
Deadly

Capu wrote:

This looks awesome!
Thank you very much. C:
Already told many people about your nice work. :)
thank you, i appreciate it alot! :D

update~


direct link:

http://imgur.com/4l74ISk.png

direct link:

http://imgur.com/2A0VmCY.png
thank you for requesting! if there's any changes or alteration's you'd like, feel free to pm me~ ;w;
Muu-chan
Hi deadly, muu here :)
i'd like to ask something

Type: Forum banner and Collab Avatar
Text: Yes
> Banner
Re:Mania Modding Queue
> Collab Avatar
* Baim (Red haired girl)
* Muu (Blue haired girl)

Image link: http://forgehd.com/wallpaper-full-size-and-download/
Border: Rounded
Any suggestions: Make it epic and elegant as always please :)

thanks so much deadly, can't wait for this <3
Topic Starter
Deadly

Muu-chan wrote:

Hi deadly, muu here :)
i'd like to ask something

Type: Forum banner and Collab Avatar
Text: Yes
> Banner
Re:Mania Modding Queue
> Collab Avatar
* Baim (Red haired girl)
* Muu (Blue haired girl)

Image link: http://forgehd.com/wallpaper-full-size-and-download/
Border: Rounded
Any suggestions: Make it epic and elegant as always please :)

thanks so much deadly, can't wait for this <3
hi muu! is there any way you can send the picture through puu.sh/imgur? the link doesn't send me directly to the image. ;_;
Muu-chan

Deadly wrote:

hi muu! is there any way you can send the picture through puu.sh/imgur? the link doesn't send me directly to the image. ;_;
owo my bad. PMed :3
Topic Starter
Deadly

Muu-chan wrote:

Deadly wrote:

hi muu! is there any way you can send the picture through puu.sh/imgur? the link doesn't send me directly to the image. ;_;
owo my bad. PMed :3
alright I recieved it, I'll probably start your request tomorrow along with some others. :^)
ALTKID
hey, just wondering
do you miss my request tho? :?
Topic Starter
Deadly

AllRiseSilver wrote:

hey, just wondering
do you miss my request tho? :?

no I didn't, I just forgot to upload it with the previous icons I posted before this post. ;_;" Sorry about that ;w;..

update~



direct link:

http://imgur.com/veEI83a.png

direct link:

http://imgur.com/PdFhKcd.png

if there's any alterations/corrections you want, please PM me as soon as possible! thank you for requesting, i hope you all like your items ♥
G Sabelette
Oh god it's so beautiful thanks a lot >//<
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply