forum

CDFA???

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roshan117
i know he got banned (on his birthday too lmaoo)

but what would he get banned for??
_handholding
sick play
Hibiya-chan
Reason for Ban: Too kewl for osu!
Mogsy
as a birthday gift: escape from OT prison
kirueggy
He's not banned, just restricted. I'm friends with him on FB and he was throwing a mini-hissy fit over it
Topic Starter
roshan117

kirueggy wrote:

He's not banned, just restricted. I'm friends with him on FB and he was throwing a mini-hissy fit over it
being restricted is still pretty bad. hes not allowed to file an appeal to be unrestricted until 6 months into being restricted
Vuelo Eluko
wow thats pretty fucked up that they would ban CDFA
meanwhile i admit to multi accounting several times still nothing

somebody just end my suffering already
come on deadbeat, ephemeral?

Kisses wrote:

A player who liked tacos was emo about not being a BN so he R R R R ROASTED 'em
lmfao you know nothing about him or his history and the shit hes seen from staff
everything is so fucking corrupt, it needs to be cleansed. either taken down by copyright claims and fragmenting the playerbase into jank ass private servers full of hackers (this is likely to happen sooner or later)

or bought out entirely by activision or some shit having all current staff sacked and replaced by mindless PR drones and auto reply bots that don't have any motivations or agenda's to piss everyone off with in the first place. (less likely to happen)

Although sadly in the latter scenario they'd still at least keep peppy around since throwing away the one person who knows how all the code works and interacts is a pretty stupid idea
Topic Starter
roshan117

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

wow thats pretty fucked up that they would ban CDFA
meanwhile i admit to multi accounting several times still nothing

somebody just end my suffering already
come on deadbeat, ephemeral?

Kisses wrote:

A player who liked tacos was emo about not being a BN so he R R R R ROASTED 'em
lmfao you know nothing about him or his history and the shit hes seen from staff
everything is so fucking corrupt, it needs to be cleansed. either taken down by copyright claims and fragmenting the playerbase into jank ass private servers full of hackers (this is likely to happen sooner or later)

or bought out entirely by activision or some shit having all current staff sacked and replaced by mindless PR drones and auto reply bots that don't have any motivations or agenda's to piss everyone off with in the first place. (less likely to happen)

Although sadly in the latter scenario they'd still at least keep peppy around since throwing away the one person who knows how all the code works and interacts is a pretty stupid idea
i kinda agree with this, although i havent had any bad experiences myself. AT the very least stefan replies before he llocks a goddamn thread. but why tf would CDFA get restricted (or banned)? he doesnt seem like he could do something that could land him in that much trouble.
Vuelo Eluko
cdfa has caused a lot of trouble in his time, made a lot of mistakes too. i can understand why they would want to ban him just as i could understand why the government would want to kill a whistle blower but it wouldn't be justifiable his heart is usually in the right place
Topic Starter
roshan117

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

cdfa has caused a lot of trouble in his time, made a lot of mistakes too. i can understand why they would want to ban him just as i could understand why the government would want to kill a whistle blower but it wouldn't be justifiable his heart is usually in the right place
i see, he had his heart in the right place but he did it the wrong way

what a shame. I hope that he's only restricted, and if that is so that they will accept his appeal
AutoMedic

roshan117 wrote:

kirueggy wrote:

being restricted is still pretty bad. hes not allowed to file an appeal to be unrestricted until 6 months into being restricted
The six months is for banned/disabled accounts. The restricted ones only have to wait for a month to appeal

Also I doubt he wants to go back. This is a good send off to him anyway so why would he give a shit
Yuudachi-kun
Good he's finally gone
Topic Starter
roshan117

Khelly wrote:

Good he's finally gone
-_-
Stefan

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

please give me attention
There you go.

Sorry to hear about CDFA.
Yuudachi-kun

Stefan wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

please give me attention
There you go.

Sorry to hear about CDFA.
inb4 lock
Topic Starter
roshan117
i thought this thread was locked

guess it got unlocked :o
Stefan

roshan117 wrote:

What are you talking
Yuudachi-kun

Stefan wrote:

roshan117 wrote:

What are you talking
I quote posted you after you posted to get in before a lock
Stefan
Hmm.
Yuudachi-kun
OH I SEE YOU'RE GOING TO LOCK THE "I'M SICK" THREAD BUT NOT THIS ONE WHICH MENTIONS A RESTRICTED PLAYER!
DeletedUser_6709840

Khelly wrote:

OH I SEE YOU'RE GOING TO LOCK THE "I'M SICK" THREAD BUT NOT THIS ONE WHICH MENTIONS A RESTRICTED PLAYER!
lol
Topic Starter
roshan117

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Khelly wrote:

lol
Stefan
True that.