forum

Tegomass - Kiss~Kaerimichi no Love Song~ (TV SIZE)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
HeatKai

Crimmi wrote:

Modding, CrimmiStyle!!

HeatKai <3

Some suggestions:

[General]

You say it's a "(TV Size)" yet i don't see any video, are you gonna add one?

[mekadon's Easy]

AR -1?
00:24:362 (4) - Remove finish?
00:24:816 (1) - add finish?
00:26:180 (2) - Replace clap for a whistle?
00:25:271 (1) - Remove clap from the sliders' tail.
00:27:089 (3) - Add a whistle to the sliders' tail.
00:32:544 (1) - Add a clap on the second return and remove the clap at the end.
00:38:907 (3) - Remove clap.

[Normal]

00:06:180 (1) - straighten this slider.
00:08:222 (1,2,3,4) - make this symmetrical.
00:20:271 (4) - align with (2).
00:22:089 (4) - move this a grid up.
00:30:271 (5) - replace clap with whistle.
00:37:771 (1) - Remove the clap from the slider tail.
01:18:907 (2) - Add a finish at the reverse part of the slider.

[Hard]

AR & OD -1

00:29:816 (5) - align with (3).

The rest is smooth sailing.

Fight! o/

thanks crimmi <3

FIX and Added video ~
fartownik
IRC modded

hitsounds hard
Download: Tegomass - Kiss ~ Kaerimichi no Love Song ~ (TV Size) (HeatKai) [Hard].osu

hitsounds normal
Download: Tegomass - Kiss ~ Kaerimichi no Love Song ~ (TV Size) (HeatKai) [Normal].osu

[mekadon]

01:10:725 (2) - Stack or unstack in previous slider.

Topic Starter
HeatKai

fartownik wrote:

IRC modded

hitsounds hard
[attachment=1:fa52f]Tegomass - Kiss ~ Kaerimichi no Love Song ~ (TV Size) (HeatKai) [Hard].osu[/attachment:fa52f]

hitsounds normal
[attachment=0:fa52f]Tegomass - Kiss ~ Kaerimichi no Love Song ~ (TV Size) (HeatKai) [Normal].osu[/attachment:fa52f]

[mekadon]

01:10:725 (2) - Stack or unstack in previous slider.
ALL FIXED
fartownik
Bubbled
Topic Starter
HeatKai

fartownik wrote:

Bubbled
Thanks <3
ztrot
Over all there are waaay to many taiko maps for this set all being insane! yes even the 1st diff would fit around a 6 star oni in taiko terms.
So right now you have 4 insanes, tho tbh the Hard really does feel like a hard so you can cross that one out :) and that leaves you with 3.

Other issues I've found.

Hard:
01:27:316 what are these timing sections for pass this spinner I don't really see a need for them.
00:13:453 (2) - quite the massive jump for a Hard. seeing as that same patter comes up again and the jump isn't there 00:27:771 (1,2,3,4,5)
01:05:271 (4) - spacing but I can read and sorta of understand why you did that.
01:11:976 (2) - spacing is rather wide

Normal:
01:27:998 yet again i don't see the need for 3 sections at the end also why does the spinner start and stop at different times from hard's spinner?

Easy: make it end at the same time as the other diffs?

Bottom line you need to figure out what you are gonna do with the 3 taikos I can't let it be ranked with a spread like this. possibly make another map set and take a few of the taiko diffs with it there isn't really anything wrong with them just too many.

Nit picky stuff:
your video size is kinda odd 720 x 1080 but that is rather big, not that it bothers me much seeing as the size is rather small data wise, but that might cause lag for others. Also you need to get your thumbnail reset to the osu standard Bg if possible.

KA POW!
Topic Starter
HeatKai

ztrot wrote:

Over all there are waaay to many taiko maps for this set all being insane! yes even the 1st diff would fit around a 6 star oni in taiko terms.
So right now you have 4 insanes, tho tbh the Hard really does feel like a hard so you can cross that one out :) and that leaves you with 3.

Other issues I've found.

Hard:
01:27:316 what are these timing sections for pass this spinner I don't really see a need for them.
00:13:453 (2) - quite the massive jump for a Hard. seeing as that same patter comes up again and the jump isn't there 00:27:771 (1,2,3,4,5)
01:05:271 (4) - spacing but I can read and sorta of understand why you did that.
01:11:976 (2) - spacing is rather wide

Normal:
01:27:998 yet again i don't see the need for 3 sections at the end also why does the spinner start and stop at different times from hard's spinner?

Easy: make it end at the same time as the other diffs?

Bottom line you need to figure out what you are gonna do with the 3 taikos I can't let it be ranked with a spread like this. possibly make another map set and take a few of the taiko diffs with it there isn't really anything wrong with them just too many.

Nit picky stuff:
your video size is kinda odd 720 x 1080 but that is rather big, not that it bothers me much seeing as the size is rather small data wise, but that might cause lag for others. Also you need to get your thumbnail reset to the osu standard Bg if possible.

KA POW!
FIX'D
ztrot
an you need to take time on your uploads I had to correct you 3 times after the mod =.=
bubbled back next BAT to look make sure to check it over carefully as well.
Topic Starter
HeatKai

ztrot wrote:

an you need to take time on your uploads I had to correct you 3 times after the mod =.=
bubbled back next BAT to look make sure to check it over carefully as well.
HEHEHEHE :3
whymeman
Ehh...?

[mekadon's Easy]

@ Source: Is it "Lovely complex" or "Lovely Complex"? :|
Topic Starter
HeatKai

whymeman wrote:

Ehh...?

[mekadon's Easy]

@ Source: Is it "Lovely complex" or "Lovely Complex"? :|
woops :P