forum

Shoujo - Reminiscing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shishou
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 9:21:55 am

Artist: Shoujo
Title: Reminiscing
BPM: 175
Filesize: 13440kb
Play Time: 05:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. alt (6.23 stars, 1566 notes)
  2. Memories (5.4 stars, 1240 notes)
Download: Shoujo - Reminiscing
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
s
Dznutz
great map, please dont change it. Thank you :)
Topic Starter
Shishou
thanks !!!! I'll try not to change it
Gronkh
Nice map :)
What about getting it ranked? ;)
Topic Starter
Shishou
bn wont even notice meh
KlausDGerman
This is a very beautiful map and song! though I would say this is more of a 6 star instead of 5.4 star map due to the many large jumps.

03:36:956 (1,2) - This is sorta just personal preference, but adding a note right after a slider burst while in the middle of a jumping slider burst session gets me a little off track. I would keep it the same as with 03:36:270 (1) slider but I'm probably just weird. x3

03:39:656 (1,2) - The spacing on those notes o_O I was never able to even hit them it's always a miss. I am not too sure what to do here myself, perhaps make a triple (counting the slider number 3) single tap on top of each other, out of it. Or maybe you can come up with something better?

The first one is not really Important, but I would definitely make a change with the second one I mentioned.

Hope this helps ^-^/
Dznutz
is this map still AR 9.5?? I haven't updated it yet cause I'm scared that it changed :o :(
Exrofluffy
beautiful map. really fun to play
PandaFood
OMG i love your map!!!!!!!
KantanDez
I LOVE YOU
zeak56
How is this not ranked :o
Finshie
fun map!1!! rank please :D
Ylkias
OD is very low owo
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.