forum

Your Lie in April Skin (updated with rainbow version)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-[ Lag ]-
Hi! This is my first time posting a skin here XD Yoroshiku! i'm a photoshop amateur but i hope you like it :^) made the skin as a b-day gift to my girl, Gophelia (big thanks to her for testing and rating the skin XD) and as a tribute to one of my most favorite anime of all time! Feel free to suggest or point out stuff coz i'm not that confident about it either xD we're planning to add ctb, mania and taiko skins as well when we have free time out of school hours :3 Arigatou Minna ~~ !

Finally Updated to All Modes(with an accompanying rainbow version!)!! And now more than 450 downloads!! THANKS GUYS ^_^

Info

Creator: LagAmpli
Theme: Your Lie in April/Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso , mostly Kousei x Kaori ship XD
Size: 16.6MB
Special Thanks to: OsuMe65 for the awesome mania skin! And to Gophelia my girl for testing the skin out ^_^

Download

Updated to 9.5
Changes: replaced menu-back, replaced hitcircleoverlay, menu selection panels, all new taiko, mania and ctb skins
Changes on rainbow mode: new fruit ryuuta(the Kaori ryuuta is still there tho), new fruits, new mod icons, new inputoverlay bg and key , rainbow score numbers, rainbow followpoints

puush: (rainbow):https://puu.sh/rmQOG.osk
mediafire: (rainbow):https://www.mediafire.com/?9eso1oo4dlt86p6

Screenshots

Menu

STD Gameplay

Taiko Gameplay

Mania Gameplay

CTB Gameplay

Mod Selection

Spinner

Ranking Panel

Rainbow Version
-Can7
10/10 skin m8 :^)
mizu no otoko
Beautiful! :)
-Goph-
Really thanks laggie <3
ShynV-osu
Nice skin <3
Topic Starter
-[ Lag ]-
Lol thank you guys sorry it took me long to reply xD parents hid the pc monitor and now i only sneaked wifi hahaha xD again thx for appreciating our skin &gt;^.^&lt;
LarsyLeo
Very Nice!! \o/ XD
Underforest
that ranking panel tho <3
Topic Starter
-[ Lag ]-

Underforest wrote:

that ranking panel tho <3
Hahahah glad you like it mate ^_^ i purposely searched for that one coz its <3 <3 <3 rofl XD
Topic Starter
-[ Lag ]-

LarsyLeo wrote:

Very Nice!! \o/ XD
Hey Leo! hahaha thanks ^_^
O2MasterFX
What font used for the score?
-Rikushi
Nice I like it.. :)
Topic Starter
-[ Lag ]-

O2MasterFX wrote:

What font used for the score?
O2MasterFX i only downloaded numeric fonts from an online font generator and the if i can recall, the font name is Angelface :)

-Rikushi wrote:

Nice I like it.. :)
and -Rikushi thanks man ^_^ i hope you continue liking it and suggest stuff if you like so we can make it even better XD
TheGraywolv
Bery Nice
-Senri [Ai]Hime
i like the catcher <3
Topic Starter
-[ Lag ]-

TheGraywolv wrote:

Bery Nice
Hahaha thanks fella Pinoy! \o

-Senri [Ai]Hime wrote:

i like the catcher <3
Glad you like it mate ^_^ i plan to make a Kousei one on the next update lel xD