forum

I'm sick

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
What do? I have a 100 degree fever, it's 100 degrees F outside and I have mods to do... What should I do?
roshan117
do the mods, take a break, do mods, yeah u get the idea
FuZ
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

roshan117 wrote:

do the mods, take a break, do mods, yeah u get the idea
I guess, it still sucks a-- *silences myself* I haven't been able to get good sleep either.
I start getting mods on my maps right when I'm coming down with major illness. Dammit.

FuZ wrote:

Lol
Vuelo Eluko
i once had a 107 fever from food poisoning, complete with basically living on the toilet for 2 weeks with diarrhea + vomit (thankfully it only happened at the exact same time once, you don't want that ever, trust me.) and hallucinations of eels or worms or something swimming through the air and being sure i was going to die

suck it up
Razzy
don't do the mods outside, of course

sry
roshan117
lmaooooo i have really bad acid reflux

so bad that if I eat just ONE SLICE of pizza hut pizza, I get sick for 3 days (intense stomache pain and vomiting)

this has also stopped me from eating at mcdonalds and other places

not wendy's for some reason tho
Aomi

roshan117 wrote:

so bad that if I eat just ONE SLICE of pizza hut pizza, I get sick for 3 days (intense stomache pain and vomiting)

what a kool kid
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

i once had a 107 fever from food poisoning, complete with basically living on the toilet for 2 weeks with diarrhea + vomit (thankfully it only happened at the exact same time once, you don't want that ever, trust me.) and hallucinations of eels or worms or something swimming through the air and being sure i was going to die

suck it up
That does sound like it sucked but I'm still complaining because I can.

Teffammie Maye wrote:

sry
I'm not outside. There's no air conditioning indoors either.
Hika
it's k I found out I have strep throat and possibly gave it to my fiancée so I'm in a bad position rn 8)
God bless it's gonna pass from person to person
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

Hika wrote:

it's k I found out I have strep throat and possibly gave it to my fiancée so I'm in a bad position rn 8)
God bless it's gonna pass from person to person
RIP, that sucks
Shohei Ohtani
My asshole bleeds sometimes.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

CDFA wrote:

Oh damn, sounds like you need to see the doctor
piruchan
If you're used to Celsius 100 degree fever sounds REALLY bad.
Yuudachi-kun
I had a 40 degree fever once.

Never again.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

piruchan wrote:

I can imagine, but I'm using the faulty fahrenheit system
Foxtrot

CDFA wrote:

Sounds Like Someone Needs To Visit The Proctologist
Razzy

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Teffammie Maye wrote:

sry
I'm not outside. There's no air conditioning indoors either.
rip :(
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
My fever is at 104 now, I feel like I'm dying
Foxtrot

RoseusJaeger wrote:

I think once it's above 103, you're supposed to seek medical help
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

VHS wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

I think once it's above 103, you're supposed to seek medical help
Well, the hosiptal is a short walk from here and I have my medical card in my wallet
Vuelo Eluko

RoseusJaeger wrote:

now you're starting to understand
Rurree

roshan117 wrote:

It's because Wendy's is good.
puccithecat

RoseusJaeger wrote:

What do? I have a 100 degree fever, it's 100 degrees F outside and I have mods to do... What should I do?
i do want to make me a fanfic with nagisa but since your sick, take some god damn rest. you do have no idea what its like to see cancer burning your eyes every morning in: (GMT+8) Time in Philippines.
but seriously, drink water, TAKE SOME REST WHEN I MEAN SOME, I MEAN A LOT.

the cancer, shines bright.... really bright in the morning.... i-i can see... the spamming in forum games... I SEE THE 12 YEAR OLDS SPAMMING FG FROM 9AM TO 3PM.
semaphore

piruchan wrote:

haha celsius cool kids get it xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Battle
yayayay death
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

puccithecat wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

i do want to make me a fanfic with nagisa but since your sick, take some god damn rest. you do have no idea what its like to see cancer burning your eyes every morning in: (GMT+8) Time in Philippines.
but seriously, drink water, TAKE SOME REST WHEN I MEAN SOME, I MEAN A LOT.

the cancer, shines bright.... really bright in the morning.... i-i can see... the spamming in forum games... I SEE THE 12 YEAR OLDS SPAMMING FG FROM 9AM TO 3PM.
Thanks for the concern. Speaking of fanfiction, I have to finish my ReiGisa osu! player AU one shot.

I'm feeling a little better today after sleeping for 12 hours and having a nightmare that I was on fire.
puccithecat

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Thanks for the concern. Speaking of fanfiction, I have to finish my ReiGisa osu! player AU one shot.

I'm feeling a little better today after sleeping for 12 hours and having a nightmare that I was on fire.
good, good. drink water.
btw, where can i ask you to make me a fanfic?

well.. though i hate you because you like nagisa too and i want to keep him for myself, i do want to ask you to make me a fanfic when you are feeling better
Meah
I was healthy last night, then suddenly. I felt chills then collapsed :o
mizuki-chan
People cant be that sick if they are able to post in forums.
_handholding

mizuki-chan wrote:

People cant be that sick if they are able to post in forums.
This just in from muzuki chan- You cant be badly sick unless youre bed ridden and unable to perform basic tasks xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
mizuki-chan
Did you know that its possible to forget about sickness if you're sick? Yes it is possible.
Just play some video game which you enjoy. The only exception is fever and stomach related diseases -.-

Edit: thank you for the correction, kisses. My english sucks :)
Kao
My kokoro
show more